The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2013, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
Dogmatix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
We know not to fall n give your heart to a bg but..

What if the bg give her heart to u?
Then, it's best to be cruel to be kind & dump her.

Since you just want fun, and you think she's getting emotionally attached to you, better to cut strings fast cos short pain better than long pain.

I'm no expert and not speaking from experience, but I know no matter how 'wonderful' a bg appears to be, it's impossible to have a relationship with them.

Old 16-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rub&Buah View Post
I'll like to repeat the 7F rules which help me out of any kc trap with any girl of all colours,shape,high sugar level and 'different'after many heartborken pocket broken experience.

A true monger rules in professional mongering

Find,Feel,Fondle,Finger,Fuck,fuck again,Forget.

Find a new victim then rinse and repeat again the 7F.

It may be hard at 1st but This will help u in the long run.Saving u plenty of sleepless nite thinking 'my girl is different' and 'should I help her she's so poor thing I forget the samsui woman and ah ma hunch back picking up cardboard to survive also very poor thing cos my girl give me the best blowjob and sex I can't think straight now'
Spoken like a true blue monger.

Upz reps!

Old 17-05-2013, 12:24 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogmatix View Post

Since you just want fun, and you think she's getting emotionally attached to you, better to cut strings fast cos short pain better than long pain.

I'm no expert and not speaking from experience, but I know no matter how 'wonderful' a bg appears to be, it's impossible to have a relationship with them.

It dun only applies to BGs but to all women. As cheongsters, we must never be emotionally attached to any hole or that will be the end of our cheonging days.
Old 17-05-2013, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

No rain today in AC. Hot. About 33C. Exchange rate today 32.80p.
Old 17-05-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster (eP)

My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 18
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campro View Post
It dun only applies to BGs but to all women. As cheongsters, we must never be emotionally attached to any hole or that will be the end of our cheonging days.
So I guess the bgs sort of also have their rules like : Cheongsters r for fleecing, not loving.
While I agree most bgs hv the no money no honey attitude, I m lucky to have met some exceptional girls w totally different attitudes who knows how to appreciate kindness.

And is w these girls I get very good gfe.

Time flies, tomorrow night ends my pattaya trip n flies to Angeles.
Old 17-05-2013, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
No rain today in AC. Hot. About 33C. Exchange rate today 32.80p.
yesterday was good, but last two days before were bad, rain at the night and it made bar hop to be difficult.

Quote:
So I guess the bgs sort of also have their rules like : Cheongsters r for fleecing, not loving.
While I agree most bgs hv the no money no honey attitude, I m lucky to have met some exceptional girls w totally different attitudes who knows how to appreciate kindness.
Time flies, tomorrow night ends my pattaya trip n flies to Angeles.
taikor, you quick quick cum lah, me leaving on sunday morning ah...

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 17-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 18
3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold3dee is a splendid one to behold

newbie here with new experience, and seeking for enlightenment from all taikor.

last night went to a korean bar, saw a pretty dancer and ask her to sit down.

but she told me that she can only sit and cannot go out... my first two questions, cherry girl or having period? but the answer was none.

she replied me that she is having korean boyfriend who is sending the money to the bar owner every month, then the bar owner paid the money to her.

i was interested to know how much she is getting on the monthly basis but she refused to tell, any taikor here got any clue what is the general market rate?

The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.
Old 17-05-2013, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:

I agree there are 'gems' among bargirls.

I myself have been on the receiving end of some good treatment, but these are really rare.

For me, best thing is to treat it like a transaction. You pay $, they let you screw.

Once emotions & feelings are involved, it can become very messy.
Old 17-05-2013, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 431 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dee View Post
she replied me that she is having korean boyfriend who is sending the money to the bar owner every month, then the bar owner paid the money to her.

i was interested to know how much she is getting on the monthly basis but she refused to tell, any taikor here got any clue what is the general market rate?
and the point is ? If you are trying to micro-analyse the system, it will fail

For example, I know few girls from PG, who are being taken care by the Korean BFs, officially working in bar, but every time I am in Manila, will come over to share my sperm .. then how ??

And if you plan to join the 'maintenance' plan, forget it .. you can never pay enough if a pinay decides to fuck you literally while fucking her jobless-penniless-broke BF ..

I know enough of that category too ..

Like I asked a newbie to AC - given a million $ and be a mistress or choose a poor bf, the pinay bargirls will choose the bf .. and live without a regret .. atleast until she decides to open her legs to supplement her bfs shabu/motorbike/red horse etc .. unless the one offering the money too is a pinoy then no game for you and me ..

PS: some of those who were freewheeling while their bf/benefactor was away had no reason to do .. as one girl I know, living in Romblon, gets about 15,000 peso a month, and still can't resist doing a CIM on me .. and another, living in PG, getting close to 10,000 from two ang-moh BFs, but still lives with her Local BF, and of course, the guy shameless is to benefit from the money .. and still, she sneaked out to spend a few days with me .. when I was heading to PG
Old 17-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I agree there are 'gems' among bargirls.

I myself have been on the receiving end of some good treatment, but these are really rare.

For me, best thing is to treat it like a transaction. You pay $, they let you screw.

Once emotions & feelings are involved, it can become very messy.

Exactly. Newbies should remember this simple rule and you will stay out of trouble (most) of the times.
Unlike the past where GF experiences were the rule rather the exception, today Cheonging in AC should be treated like a business transaction or a business contract. Start with this thought and if the occasional girl gets personal and rewards you with more than the agree upon business deal and give you a true GF, then reward that one accordingly. Otherwise pay the BF, bonk her and move on to find another.
Old 17-05-2013, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 20
phantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterphantomtiger2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Like I asked a newbie to AC - given a million $ and be a mistress or choose a poor bf, the pinay bargirls will choose the bf .. and live without a regret .. atleast until she decides to open her legs to supplement her bfs shabu/motorbike/red horse etc .. unless the one offering the money too is a pinoy then no game for you and me ..
Ha ha, I also know from experience how different the thought process of a pinay is here. Its totally Fked up. And don't even try to understand them. It will drive you crazy. I once went with a BG that was so in love with a worthless BF. Had no job (and didn't plan on finding one either as the BG was giving him almost all her money), she even knew he was cheating with other girls (and using her money to do so). Yet she was happy with him and said she would like her future life ONLY with him. Shame she was working at a bar, selling her body to make her useless BF happy. So go figure.
Old 17-05-2013, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 12
garconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring SamstergarconCornee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi senior bros,

Planing my maiden trip to AC this June.

Just check cebupacific. Round trip around 300-350. Is that the standard price?
Or is it too exp? Thanks in advance
Old 17-05-2013, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 429 / Power: 20
suteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersuteerak1099 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

no offense to anybody, but sometimes i'm just very amazed that many bros talk about fk & forget as though using & discarding tissue paper. maybe i'm a picky patron, so i often put in some effort to make my selection prior to barfine....

i suppose at the end of the day, when we r paying for a good time, we might as well pick 1 that fulfills our fantasy, ie: childhood crush look-alike, celeb look-alike, colleague look-alike etc

bcos, if its purely just fk & forget, wouldnt it save alot of time & hassle just barfine any creature wearing a skirt on sight?

again i reiterate, no offense, but i personally find it hard to reconcile; picking & choosing vs fk & forget.

a beauty; a blessing... a pauper; a curse... a beautiful impecunious; not sure if its a blessing or a curse
Old 17-05-2013, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
no offense to anybody, but sometimes i'm just very amazed that many bros talk about fk & forget as though using & discarding tissue paper. maybe i'm a picky patron, so i often put in some effort to make my selection prior to barfine....

i suppose at the end of the day, when we r paying for a good time, we might as well pick 1 that fulfills our fantasy, ie: childhood crush look-alike, celeb look-alike, colleague look-alike etc

bcos, if its purely just fk & forget, wouldnt it save alot of time & hassle just barfine any creature wearing a skirt on sight?

again i reiterate, no offense, but i personally find it hard to reconcile; picking & choosing vs fk & forget.
I think its somewhere inbetween, leaning more towards fk and forget. Sure, take your time to choose and cultivate for a better fuck but end of the day we're not going to marry her.

Fyi, i chap into this thread coz i am planni g my 2nd trip to ac, maybe end of this year most prob nov or early dec. :-)
Old 17-05-2013, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by suteerak1099 View Post
i think the term is generally used to mean "not to get emotionally attached", sometimes i "fk, fk, fk then forget" !

seriously though, i can understand your point of view. and very valid one at that!

no worries..no offence taken... the way u structured your sentence clearly shows you only want to offer a differing view.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1