The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
smashin

Old 15-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of
Re: Movies for download

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
can any kind bro tell me how to download the movies. I seem to be having a problem with mega and openload....Zzzzz it is better to download to laptop ?
Maybe better for you to stream. Lol
Old 15-01-2016, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Underworld Series/Legacy Collection

Underworld: MEGA
Underworld Evolution: MEGA
Underworld Rise Of The Lycans: MEGA
Underworld Awakening: MEGA

This certainly took a while
Old 16-01-2016, 06:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 11
tommytommy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertommytommy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertommytommy is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertommytommy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

this is the show im talking about some kind soul with it pls post it up to mega

Old 16-01-2016, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2593 / Power: 23
otur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond reputeotur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
Underworld Series/Legacy Collection

Underworld: MEGA
Underworld Evolution: MEGA
Underworld Rise Of The Lycans: MEGA
Underworld Awakening: MEGA

This certainly took a while
bro any subtitle for these?
if you dun mind can indicate on all your sharings.
many thanks

小兰
飘洋过海,不为谈情说爱
夜夜笙歌,只为黄金万两
坦诚相见,美景一览无遗
深入了解,才知别有洞天
共赴巫山,不枉相视一场
美梦醒来,惊觉床头金尽
Old 16-01-2016, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

I just love this thread! does anyone got volume issue when viewing on iPad ? I found the volume extremely soft eventhough the vol is put on the max .

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 16-01-2016, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

got 陀地驅魔人 ?
Old 16-01-2016, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1727 / Power: 15
Xiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant futureXiao_Zhu168 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbang View Post
bro, can help find : port of call? starring aaron kwok...thanks a lot.
this movie so new.. think hard ba..

but i also want it if available
Old 16-01-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Any bro has this new show from Michael Bay???

Seems like an awesome show!!!

13 Hours: The Secret Soldiers of Benghazi (2016)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4172430/
Old 16-01-2016, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otur View Post
bro any subtitle for these?
if you dun mind can indicate on all your sharings.
many thanks
PS no subs
Old 16-01-2016, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiao_Zhu168 View Post
got 陀地驅魔人 ?
this movie so new i doubt have online
Old 16-01-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytommy View Post
this is the show im talking about some kind soul with it pls post it up to mega

Old 16-01-2016, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 11
katong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud ofkatong has much to be proud of

Anyone have the link for the local movie rubbers? Got oon shu an inside... it's almost impossible to find a link in google search..
Old 16-01-2016, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by katong View Post
Anyone have the link for the local movie rubbers? Got oon shu an inside... it's almost impossible to find a link in google search..
All these local ones hard la if they never release DVD etc it won't appear online e.g. Lang Tong
Old 16-01-2016, 02:21 PM
Samster

有客到(Knock Knock Who's There?)

MEGA
Old 16-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Samster

Angel Whispers(Cat III HK Film)

MEGA
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1