The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-02-2023, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaoyu11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tho123goh View Post
Went to JJ's place..
To the bro that was there at around 7ish pm that took the bed right outside the room.. Apologies..
Sorry for loud chinese music that came from my ML's phone.. I guess she was trying to mask the moan-ing & piak piak sound.. But end up, the moaning & piak piak sound went louder than the chinese song from the phone..

Can the bro PM me? got some question to ask about your ML.
bro which ML you find? can pm me the contact? thanks
Old 09-02-2023, 01:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
boobsman785 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: MP in Bishan

Any bros can suggest a nice place here? Gonna be in the area.
Old 09-02-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Went to JJ's place..
To the bro that was there at around 7ish pm that took the bed right outside the room.. Apologies..
Sorry for loud chinese music that came from my ML's phone.. I guess she was trying to mask the moan-ing & piak piak sound.. But end up, the moaning & piak piak sound went louder than the chinese song from the phone..

Can the bro PM me? got some question to ask about your ML.
Bro. Next time u go jio me also. I would love to hear the piak piak. Haha
Old 10-02-2023, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2574 / Power: 12
tho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond reputetho123goh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. Next time u go jio me also. I would love to hear the piak piak. Haha
Sure bro.. then maybe we should see who can piak piak and make our ML moan louder..

Been there.. Done that.. Will be doing more...

If you have up me, please leave your nick behind so i can return a favor by upping you..
Old 11-02-2023, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 19
plok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond reputeplok has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Sure bro.. then maybe we should see who can piak piak and make our ML moan louder..
Haha. Ya. But I haven’t been there for a long time liao. Sianz of jj liao. Maybe u can intro me who else is good there.
Old 11-02-2023, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

JJ left yesterday already lo… saw her wechat moments
Used to patronise her weekly back in Oct last year. After that cut down due to saving vitamin M for my the other ex ML in which I meet her outside weekly as well.
Pity I missed JJ’s last day as she didn’t inform me about her last working day there.
Taking a short break back in her hometown. If she ever comes back, don’t think she will be back in this particular shop already
Old 11-02-2023, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
JJ left yesterday already lo… saw her wechat moments
Used to patronise her weekly back in Oct last year. After that cut down due to saving vitamin M for my the other ex ML in which I meet her outside weekly as well.
Pity I missed JJ’s last day as she didn’t inform me about her last working day there.
Taking a short break back in her hometown. If she ever comes back, don’t think she will be back in this particular shop already
What is left in the shop now? JJ and R*** both gone back
Old 11-02-2023, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nex_terday View Post
What is left in the shop now? JJ and R*** both gone back
Not sure. I rem she told me there’s 2 viets there but don’t know the names. Don’t think I am going back there already since JJ left. One of the friendliest ML I have met and really knows how to enjoy and sweet talk

1st ML that I known that don’t mind showering together.

Thanks bro for the ups btw. Had returned the favour
Cheers!
Old 13-02-2023, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Andrewrock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JJ raw abalone is super juicy and tight. It's so sad that she went back already. Any other MLs recommend there?
Old 13-02-2023, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
nex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant futurenex_terday has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewrock View Post
JJ raw abalone is super juicy and tight. It's so sad that she went back already. Any other MLs recommend there?
She said she would be coming back again
Old 13-02-2023, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 14
chewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterchewej5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewrock View Post
JJ can do raw? Sure boh?
Old 15-02-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisbergkamp View Post
Any report on Bxi He? There is another smaller shop further down the street near a coffee shop? Any reviews.

Thx in advance!
Hi. Are you asking about A N U M Spa? There's a big size, quite tall, village girl looking, so so looking Vietnamese girl and a PRC girl right? I phoned them up to make an appointment. I think the PRC girl answered. She put the phone down on me.
#X@F¥#!!
Old 25-02-2023, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Greatview deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelaFL View Post
A** still the best value for money rtm many times already.
thanks for sharing.
Can share name and contact please?
Old 25-02-2023, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 3
sgcscar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamTill2022 View Post
Thank you brother wdl_guy for sharing.

Name: A***
Looks: 8/10 her smile and voice are the sweetest
Massage: 9/10 Really put in lots of effort. Remember to ask for back stepping. You will love it!
Attitude: 10/10
GFE: great
Damage: 1Hr + release = 2 blue
RTM: I am sure brothers out there will enjoy.
Bro, can share contact? tyvm!
Old 27-02-2023, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 2
DreamTill2022 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgcscar View Post
Bro, can share contact? tyvm!
I have PM you. Please give a write up after your session. Thank you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1