The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-06-2009, 01:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
jimmx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlynis View Post
Always askin me to bang her in her house since employr not in but i decline. Don wanna get caught with my pants down
good choice bro.. you never know if the employer installed CCTV or hidden camera in the house, especially if the maid is taking care of small children..
Old 19-06-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 16
nccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find betternccc1701 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros, Thanks for all yr advices. Maybe i got the wrong idea that maids are out just to earn extra bucks. For me, like i said, im really quite straight forward and do not have time for these time-consuming courtship with them. In my view, i dont like them and will not want to hurt their feelings pretending to like them. I just want sexual satisfaction. i see alot of bros posting that they 'sian' the maids, get their nos, bang them and then find other maids to bang. To be honest, bros out there just wants a cheap bang, so whats the diff?? Are you all telling me that cheating them of their feelings to bang them and find others is right and ethical? wat im looking for is wrong? That i treat them as whores? aint we all the same?? So wat is right and wat is wrong? Im not looking for a quarrel, just curious, can any 1 enlighten me??
Old 19-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

At last i get some contact from my FB maid
she say good looking with long hair somemore
pls dont pm me cos i only can hv 10mail
I alry pm to someone here, let him test test
y/day i sms to one gal, very fast reply my sms, i meet her today at her work plece....let see how...post my FR here.
Old 19-06-2009, 11:03 AM

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
reacher is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreacher is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nccc1701 View Post
Bros, Thanks for all yr advices. Maybe i got the wrong idea that maids are out just to earn extra bucks. For me, like i said, im really quite straight forward and do not have time for these time-consuming courtship with them. In my view, i dont like them and will not want to hurt their feelings pretending to like them. I just want sexual satisfaction. i see alot of bros posting that they 'sian' the maids, get their nos, bang them and then find other maids to bang. To be honest, bros out there just wants a cheap bang, so whats the diff?? Are you all telling me that cheating them of their feelings to bang them and find others is right and ethical? wat im looking for is wrong? That i treat them as whores? aint we all the same?? So wat is right and wat is wrong? Im not looking for a quarrel, just curious, can any 1 enlighten me??
This is like some people finding gf for fucking purpose. Can you tell the girl straight I stead with you just to fuck you and give them a LV bag? No right? Must slowly slowly pet then go into sex....
Old 19-06-2009, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 20
Nemesis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNemesis is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
i prefer a paid services
Quote:
Im really a maid lover
Quote:
In my view, i dont like them and will not want to hurt their feelings pretending to like them. I just want sexual satisfaction.
Quote:
aint we all the same??
u r actually sex lover, not maid lover… its u who treat these maids as whores, not those bros here

Cat (Pt I) Cat (Pt II)

I have retired...

To up list: ctchua, songest, clinton, justfuckit, GeylangFc, apollo, tnuc111, saas, Koiz

Upped list: kalv, marlborotan, mrround, watssupp, simple2kee, NorthEast, waikeekee
Old 19-06-2009, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Nemesis very well said.... and very well analysed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
u r actually sex lover, not maid lover… its u who treat these maids as whores, not those bros here
Old 19-06-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro Ronsee Nice information on tea dance parties...

ever since The straits times reported on this several years back i tried hard to find out where the tea dance parties are and tried to go for them....

after trying for few months i gave up.

but in vain.... could you give us a break up of costs or any bros out here could share their experiences at tea dance parties costs and types of girls. are they hooker type or maid hooker type or normal girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
Bro the clubs @ OT have Tea Dance Parties that start from 1pm or maybe 12pm all the way to 7pm. That is a good place to look out for maids.

You can try Peyton's Place, Blue Banana, Ipanema, Naugthty Girls etc.

As for Saturday afternoons, i m not so sure they are opened though.

But Sunday Tea Dances there you can get very interesting experiences there
Old 19-06-2009, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Bro Ronsee Nice information on tea dance parties...

ever since The straits times reported on this several years back i tried hard to find out where the tea dance parties are and tried to go for them....

after trying for few months i gave up.

but in vain.... could you give us a break up of costs or any bros out here could share their experiences at tea dance parties costs and types of girls. are they hooker type or maid hooker type or normal girls?
actually, Lucky plaza had a tea dance place, which wound down.

Now the action is in above places, plus Sparks, and a K Bar in Middle road ... you get all kinds of people all over the place.

Opening times, most open by 2, and some places shut down by 6, and then re-open by 7 for their regular business.

There is no Tea dance on saturday, or other days, unless it is a public holiday.

The hottest joint as of now is Ipanema, from 2 pm ..
Old 20-06-2009, 07:02 AM
Samster

Bro etsys thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Now the action is in above places, plus Sparks, and a K Bar in Middle road ... you get all kinds of people all over the place.

Opening times, most open by 2, and some places shut down by 6,

There is no Tea dance on saturday, or other days, unless it is a public holiday.

The hottest joint as of now is Ipanema, from 2 pm ..
Old 20-06-2009, 07:20 AM
Samster

What am i doing posting in this forum so early in the morning? You got it right guys.... Got a date with a maid from Tampines... Fair skin and body... You would think she is chinese.....Actually this one seems and looks quite innocent. So i intend to make her my new gf. By the way the 3 GFs i had in the past are now my ex's. The reasons are one of them betrayed me big time.... (yes i am honest... i tell you guys the bad things that happen to me too) and the other thought i was too much of a playboy for her to handle... So she changed her number without informing me....

So its been a patient almost a 10 day wait to find a new gf too long a period for me. I used this period to sms a few girls whose numbers i previously had and started the sms interview process.... After that i finally rounded down my selection process to 2 girls. One is a 26yo the one i mentioned above whom i am going to date today. and the other is a 25 yo who lives in Serangoon. Unfortunately for me... both of them have an off day tomorrow. So i cant bang both right? so i requested them to change their off days one to this sunday and one to next. the serangoon girl said she cant and that i have to only meet her next month.... Hmmm... never mind... i still have a new fuck for next month... And the other girl who i was to date tomorrow, i had to request her to change the date to today cause tomorrow i have got family NS (accompany family around).

Luckily the chinese looking petite fairskinned maid managed to convince her employer to change day...

So here am i guys hoping to up her today. My first meeting with her. Based on my experience in interviewing which i think is pretty darn good she is a very clean girl no bf before except in philippines.

So i am picking her up from tampines and bringing her to the hotel for a whole day of encounter sending her back only at about 6pm

Quote:
Anyway i have some more interesting stuff going on my end.... i managed to gian this pinay Not a maid well educated girl working as a professional here. got her number through chat. gonna date her later this evening. managed to convince her to follow me to hotel. today is my first meeting and we have only exchanged pics... had a hard time convincing her to follow me to hotel...i almost gave up trying to convince her when she gave in... so i guess with pinays persuasive skills and persistence and politeness pays...i promised not to fuck her today... but she is the kind of girl you can bring home to your mum educated, presentable and clean girl... but i cant for obvious reasons...

Let me see how it goes... apart from sex i guess i can get everything else from her today. and then it depends if i want to keep her long term or not..think she is single (not single mum not married and 29 yo and fair skin)

wish me luck guys...
Old 20-06-2009, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sex hero is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Luckily the chinese looking petite fairskinned maid managed to convince her employer to change day...

So here am i guys hoping to up her today. My first meeting with her. Based on my experience in interviewing which i think is pretty darn good she is a very clean girl no bf before except in philippines.

So i am picking her up from tampines and bringing her to the hotel for a whole day of encounter sending her back only at about 6pm
Bro, you happy go lucky

I alry pass contact to someone here so wait for his FR
Old 20-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Tea dance have cover charge, between 10 and 20, or one jug beer. If you are doing recce, dont fight with the door host. Buy one drink and walk out.

If you argue with the door host, demanding a look-see, they can refuse entry, and they can remember you for a long time....

Have seen a few guys almost begging to get in, and the door host refuse entry.

And the OT is small, so ban in one bar, easy to get news into other bars ..

Cheers
Old 20-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 19
rapebill deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro The Lord, you have yet to tell us how you tapau a maid leh
Old 20-06-2009, 05:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 20
wl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwl-hunter is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got a true story to share with the bros here.

One of my good friend (married) hired a new maid (husband in indo) a year ago. I know the maid quite well ,and she is kinda petit and her features are actually quite cute. It happened a couple of months ago when my friend's wife was sent to States for a 4 months attachment and he started his advances on his maid.

It was kinda a sad (to some bros) and yet funny (to some bros). His maid allowed him to have anal sex but one one condition. He has to buy her a TV for her room. Well, not only did he buy her a TV , he also bought her a no-brand digi-camera. All i know is that his maid worships him everyday and i have seen some of the clips during their session together...one word..DARING!!

I do not know how long is this gonna last but i did warn him not to sit in his own backyard..which he has already done.

Well, here is a short true story from your friendly samster on a lonely Saturday.

Cheers, wl-hunter
Old 20-06-2009, 06:06 PM
Samster

that really requires guts to buy a tv for the maid for her room without the wifeys permission. Phew... i dun have such guts though i can be daring in other ways....

My goodness how would he answer his wife and imagine her surprise when she sees a tv in the maids room for the maids viewing pleasure and a no brand digi cam.... wow... i take off my hats to your friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by wl-hunter View Post
and he started his advances on his maid.

It was kinda a sad (to some bros) and yet funny (to some bros). His maid allowed him to have anal sex but one one condition. He has to buy her a TV for her room. Well, not only did he buy her a TV , he also bought her a no-brand digi-camera. wl-hunter
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1