The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 28-03-2021, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10386 / Power: 19
exactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond reputeexactmatxspeed has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plextor View Post
After my roberto experience a couple weeks ago i went by to try my luck again just now. Walked around and seems like it is busier than sundays.

Saw this lady in a salon called n****. Looks younger than the rest with slightly longer than shoulder length hair, asked for a full package and she quoted $50. Refused to go any lower after much nego so i just took it.

Started off with a short massage then flipped over to her giving a BBBJ. Those eyes that stare into yours while she blows...
Cowgirl then followed by missionary before i couldnt hold it in anymore. Paid and left but didnt manage to get her name.

Will definitely RTF again. Does anyone know who she is?
should be Linda...........
Old 28-03-2021, 01:48 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 0
MuroAmi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plextor View Post
After my roberto experience a couple weeks ago i went by to try my luck again just now. Walked around and seems like it is busier than sundays.

Saw this lady in a salon called n****. Looks younger than the rest with slightly longer than shoulder length hair, asked for a full package and she quoted $50. Refused to go any lower after much nego so i just took it.

Started off with a short massage then flipped over to her giving a BBBJ. Those eyes that stare into yours while she blows...
Cowgirl then followed by missionary before i couldnt hold it in anymore. Paid and left but didnt manage to get her name.

Will definitely RTF again. Does anyone know who she is?
It is surprising she accepted you..... as she is known to only accept regulars at this moment.
Old 28-03-2021, 03:49 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
XuDan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuroAmi View Post
It is surprising she accepted you..... as she is known to only accept regulars at this moment.
End of the month..... not have many customers. 2 days ago she told me I was her 3rd customer for the day and it was already 7pm. Many of her regulars are waiting for payday before go to her again.
Old 28-03-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 304 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by XuDan View Post
End of the month..... not have many customers. 2 days ago she told me I was her 3rd customer for the day and it was already 7pm. Many of her regulars are waiting for payday before go to her again.
Many of the ladies there say this. Angie for instance will always say: "No business!" However, with GL and Petain closed, many bros are looking for value bonks. JSP is always full of bros walking around so I really doubt their claims.
Old 28-03-2021, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Victorytankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkofdave View Post
Linda once again... fantastic. Almost rim to ass.... shiok.

50 all in.. more real effect and accommodating than happy..
She is really a gem, good service and well-maintained for her age. She is really friendly also. A few times after our deed i would just linger at the sofa area in front of her shop and chat with her for 15 - 20 min, of course when there is no customer. I hope she stays long.
Old 28-03-2021, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 5
Victorytankuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Many of the ladies there say this. Angie for instance will always say: "No business!" However, with GL and Petain closed, many bros are looking for value bonks. JSP is always full of bros walking around so I really doubt their claims.
Not for linda. She seems quite genuine. I have been her regular for some time and when biz is good she will say tell me so (whether busy or not today or past few days etc).
Old 28-03-2021, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
Adlih is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAdlih is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachury View Post
noted, thank you very much for the info. it's the shop opposite the toilet right? not the facial shop which have this "NO MASSAGE" sign .......
Haha... Shows that the Bros here have been knocking at the wrong door and disturbed her.. 😃
Old 28-03-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorytankuku View Post
Not for linda. She seems quite genuine. I have been her regular for some time and when biz is good she will say tell me so (whether busy or not today or past few days etc).
Ok. My bad
Old 28-03-2021, 01:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold

Had a session with Ivy a few nights ago, was offered the same service that Linda provides, and must say that Ivy does it better. At least now I've got 2 choices when I'm there.
Old 28-03-2021, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 9
Plextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPlextor deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by exactmatxspeed View Post
should be Linda...........
thanks bro! No wonder all the other bros here always RTF her. a real gem indeed
Old 29-03-2021, 06:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 15
youngone2 is a name known to allyoungone2 is a name known to allyoungone2 is a name known to allyoungone2 is a name known to allyoungone2 is a name known to allyoungone2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
I know right? From their Parklane Days to JSP days - it was the place to go to for quality young, local girls. Can't help but wonder where these girls have gone to after Chanel went back in...
What happened to Chanel? Just curious... I had a session with her once... quite fun, haha... she's really something, not sure back then if she was high on something or what, coz her speech a bit slurred. Miss her fake round boobs.

I miss the Lava days... a couple of times while I was still getting massaged there, I could hear the "slurping" and then banging & moaning noises from the adjacent rooms - very turn on!!!
Old 29-03-2021, 09:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 664 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2187 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

i rem lava got 1 milf with long curly hair machiam maggie mee... anyone know where she go to? i looking for her long time liao...
Old 29-03-2021, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1734 / Power: 15
Afee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant futureAfee has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Victorytankuku View Post
She is really a gem, good service and well-maintained for her age. She is really friendly also. A few times after our deed i would just linger at the sofa area in front of her shop and chat with her for 15 - 20 min, of course when there is no customer. I hope she stays long.
I noticed Linda didn't age well nowadays as compared to 4/5 years ago. I don't dare to ask her if she is sick.
Old 29-03-2021, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 16
bahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybahco deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Saw a lady just opening her shop called Ze---- near the escalator waving to me. Long blonde hair quite short...not too old...early 50s...any idea who she is ?
Old 29-03-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bahco View Post
Saw a lady just opening her shop called Ze---- near the escalator waving to me. Long blonde hair quite short...not too old...early 50s...any idea who she is ?
Could be Doctor Cindy. Have not seen her in a while. She's blonde now? That's new.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1