The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 25-12-2023, 10:53 AM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 13
dk24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Any bros wanna go out? Open to KTV or massage.
Old 25-12-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
stephenclz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dk24 View Post
Any bros wanna go out? Open to KTV or massage.
Last time I tried going to ktv pub in soi 33 I was turned away by one of the girls in the entrance because I didn’t look japanese. I was so fuckin mad, I messages the owner and he apologized alot and asked me to come back, but I was too pissed to go back. Since then I’ve never been back to any Ktv in bangkok.
Old 26-12-2023, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute

Went to 7 heaven last week and had 2 girls nui and jan together. Too bad they only suck one after another (clean inbetween), no kiss no sucking boobs even after paying full nude for both. Only jan allowed sucking boobs ONLY if i come faster when nui was blowing me (special condition by Jan). Nui blowing was better, a lot of saliva n she tried very hard. Jan bbbj was more normal and less slutty but jan was prettier. So ended up with me sucking on jan's boobs n nui blowing my load off. Finiahed within 25 mins. Didnt even last 40 mins. Might go back again just for jan as I find her chio.
Old 26-12-2023, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Hi bro, I visited pluse clinic in Pataya and did some checks. Can share which clinic you visited for more price comparison? Thanks in advance.
You are going to spend about 5K THB on the 1st visit for all the checks including getting a bottle of Teno-EM at Pulse Clinic. I have vax for Hep B and some recent STI test results, so I did not have to do (and pay for) some of the tests.

After you did the test, you sit there. If your HIV is neg, they can issue your 1st bottle, then you can go bonking on that day. I'm taking it on-demand, thinking if it is enough and I should go get another bottle. But even when I chiong overseas, not all the trips I will raw. And the girl I raw regularly in SG don't have HIV (so no need to use PrEP). The expiry date is until Dec 2024.
Old 26-12-2023, 01:32 PM
Samster

lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Tried Nong at Momo Massage, wow an excellent 20yo, loves to DFK very much lol, great endurance and extremely high gfe. But too bad couldn't do her raw at this time.
Old 26-12-2023, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyfish View Post
You are going to spend about 5K THB on the 1st visit for all the checks including getting a bottle of Teno-EM at Pulse Clinic. I have vax for Hep B and some recent STI test results, so I did not have to do (and pay for) some of the tests.

After you did the test, you sit there. If your HIV is neg, they can issue your 1st bottle, then you can go bonking on that day. I'm taking it on-demand, thinking if it is enough and I should go get another bottle. But even when I chiong overseas, not all the trips I will raw. And the girl I raw regularly in SG don't have HIV (so no need to use PrEP). The expiry date is until Dec 2024.
Thanks for the insightful info bro, btw for on-demand Prep, do you take the full 7 days before fj?
Old 26-12-2023, 01:43 PM
Samster

happy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappy456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siammy View Post
Know a guy who always demanded raw. Wouldn't take a girl out unless she went bare. He had no problem finding dancers at Nana. He just got the word out to the dancers and mamasans. He'd add like ฿1,000 to his donation to the girl.
Wow bro, didn't know agogo gals in Nana can do raws but includes cip as well? Just tell the mamansans need this extra service ah? Also, adding only ฿1,000 for this seemed like a pretty good deal.
Old 26-12-2023, 01:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2027 / Power: 22
freebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond reputefreebiez has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Damn I chong so many years first time i heard about prep. I saw tbe clinic in bkk before on the street and didnt think mucj. But can prep be taken with blue pill? Scare the affect effects double up n next day cannot function
Old 26-12-2023, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Polkadope deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey guys first time gonna outcall a girl recommended by a bro here for overnight. Any tips and tricks on what to do/expect? Also, how many shots should I expect since it’s for an extended period of time? Nervous but excited hahaha.
Old 26-12-2023, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
Hey guys first time gonna outcall a girl recommended by a bro here for overnight. Any tips and tricks on what to do/expect? Also, how many shots should I expect since it’s for an extended period of time? Nervous but excited hahaha.
Normally 2 shots for LT bro, 1 during the night and the other in the morning. Maybe chatting more to break the ice or bringing gal out for dinner/drink 1st can build better chemistry so later when in the room can have better service (shower together, dfk, foreplay, etc) or more shots. Remember to keep your valuables locked away and only leave the cash for paying the gal, also can leave a few hundred bahts to tip or taxi fare for the gal (really depends on you though).
Old 27-12-2023, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy456 View Post
Thanks for the insightful info bro, btw for on-demand Prep, do you take the full 7 days before fj?
You take it (2 pills) 2hrs before the raw sex. You need to take a pill each day throughout your bonking fest + 1 extra day after the last day raw sex. The doctor will tell you this exact same instruction and paste it on your bottle.

It is used in case if the girl has HIV. If you already know the girl has NO HIV, then don't need to take the PrEP cuz it only reduces the chance to catch HIV. You will still catch the other kinds of STD when you raw.

If you don't intend to raw, then you probably don't need to take it. I will not take it if I'm gonna use condom. But I haven't used a condom for close to 5 mths ever since I start rawing my regular girl, I almost don't know how to use it . Totally no feel at all .
Old 27-12-2023, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebiez View Post
Damn I chong so many years first time i heard about prep. I saw tbe clinic in bkk before on the street and didnt think mucj. But can prep be taken with blue pill? Scare the affect effects double up n next day cannot function
Yes, the doctor told me that it can taken with blue pill. It does different things. But I don't need to use blue pill . I just don't want to use condom.
Old 27-12-2023, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polkadope View Post
You should find out about the time she's going stay with you. Some LT/overnight are just 5hrs and some tend to leave earlier. Some are ok to stay longer. My overnights are usually 8hrs. Even my ML in SG overnights with me for 10hrs.

Most important, take care of your valuables and better to use a hotel that requires the girl to deposit ID card. They release the girl after you check clear.
Old 27-12-2023, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
lovekthlb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So if i'm understand the bros here correctly, I can go to one of those clinic on my first day in BKK, do all the necessary tests, and then get the prep on the same day? If yes, roughly how many hours would it take in total (assuming not too much waiting time)?

Also, the clinic must make appointment? Or do they take walk-in
Old 27-12-2023, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 2
FromToronto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

May I add, this method is not approved by the CDC nor the FDA, for Prep to reach the correct level in the blood stream it takes 21 days actually. so if one is going to raw some girl in the pussy in BKK, the bullet proof way is to start prep 21 days before. All the advanced med like Truvada (PrEP) were made in the USA, so by far the most authoritative voice in the US CDC/FDA.
However I am sure on-demand prep is effective to certain extend. The reason is also very simple, PrEP is anti-viral, it works by stopping the spread of the virus, it needs to reach certain level in the blood stream for it to work effectively. Hence the 2 in 2-1-1 is really the booster to trying to reach that blood stream level.

"Although the updated PrEP guideline provides information on how to correctly use the “2-1-1” schedule, this approach is not approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and is not recommended by CDC. Taking PrEP as prescribed is currently the only FDA-approved schedule for taking PrEP to prevent HIV. When taken as prescribed, PrEP is highly effective for preventing HIV. "

source
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/prep/on-demand-prep.html

21 days info

How long does PrEP take to work?

For receptive anal sex (bottoming), PrEP pills reach maximum protection from HIV at about 7 days of daily use.
For receptive vaginal sex and injection drug use, PrEP pills reach maximum protection at about 21 days of daily use.
No data are available for PrEP pill effectiveness for insertive anal sex (topping) or insertive vaginal sex.
We don’t know how long it takes for PrEP shots to reach maximum protection during sex.

source :
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/basics/prep/...ctiveness.html

Quote:
You take it (2 pills) 2hrs before the raw sex. You need to take a pill each day throughout your bonking fest + 1 extra day after the last day raw sex. The doctor will tell you this exact same instruction and paste it on your bottle.

It is used in case if the girl has HIV. If you already know the girl has NO HIV, then don't need to take the PrEP cuz it only reduces the chance to catch HIV. You will still catch the other kinds of STD when you raw.

If you don't intend to raw, then you probably don't need to take it. I will not take it if I'm gonna use condom. But I haven't used a condom for close to 5 mths ever since I start rawing my regular girl, I almost don't know how to use it . Totally no feel at all .

Last edited by FromToronto; 27-12-2023 at 11:14 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1