The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 12-12-2022, 05:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 80 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1622 / Power: 13
swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimfell View Post
anyone knows where to find ang moh fl in bkk?
interesting. i never try ang mo before would like to know too

So many place to go, so many things to do.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 12-12-2022, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1065 / Power: 18
osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
terra quite popular now even weekdays have to go early if you dont have reservation. the popularity attracting alot of girls.
Terra hard to get table. Staff told me to walk in at 7pm to see if have available table. Thats so early. Maybe theres a way to make reservations i am not too sure.

The girls that go Terra all look dressed to kill. However many big shots are there too so you can try your luck. The music is good though i must admit
Old 13-12-2022, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by osamalee View Post
Thanks I will jop in when I passby the area. Groove shops mostly close around 11-12mn if I remember correctly yea?
Last two trips to BKK, the Groove was quite happening especially on weekends. It has been transformed into a bar/pub/club hub. Chongjaroen is another popular Thai pub there with Chinese theme decor inside. They all close around 2am.

Here’s video-
Old 13-12-2022, 01:43 AM
Samster

Luvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLuvless deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

For me music at Terra too loud for comfort. Had to sit at the furthest corner last time there to be able to carry a conversation 😂
Old 13-12-2022, 01:25 PM
Samster

osamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud ofosamalee has much to be proud of

In between Terra and Atmos theres another pub that looks quite happening too. See quite alot of crowd there too.
Terra open another branch at Mega Bangna and now having 10 consecutive days of concert by well known singers.
Old 13-12-2022, 01:44 PM
Samster

swakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant futureswakoo1409 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Terra hard to get table. Staff told me to walk in at 7pm to see if have available table. Thats so early. Maybe theres a way to make reservations i am not too sure.

The girls that go Terra all look dressed to kill. However many big shots are there too so you can try your luck. The music is good though i must admit
yes it is if you want table at the live band side, the Cue bangkok side with the white walls 8plus 9plus still can get.

girls can try alot to girls to try you luck you can throw fishing net style no need aim only 1.

reservations can get, 1st visit know manager, get contact next visit can reserve already

Qazxcvbnm
Old 13-12-2022, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvless View Post
For me music at Terra too loud for comfort. Had to sit at the furthest corner last time there to be able to carry a conversation 😂
this one i agree, i only go terra because friends want to see what its like.

Qazxcvbnm
Old 13-12-2022, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
In between Terra and Atmos theres another pub that looks quite happening too. See quite alot of crowd there too.
Terra open another branch at Mega Bangna and now having 10 consecutive days of concert by well known singers.
10 days concert , the owners alot money burn lol

Qazxcvbnm
Old 13-12-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by swakoo1409 View Post
this one i agree, i only go terra because friends want to see what its like.
Went with friends too to see the hype, but it was way too crowded and damn difficult to book. Ladies go there usually with other guys, or they go as a group to party or celebrate bday. But the ladies that go are dressed up and like G club standards.

Music is way too loud to have conversation. If want to chitchat with friends, better to go Atmos next door or Ainu further away. If i am there with a lady, i prefer to go Wine I Love You instead as it is not crowded and the band there also quite decent and play mix of songs.

Many other happening joints at Thonglor and Ekkamai to explore.
Old 13-12-2022, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Went with friends too to see the hype, but it was way too crowded and damn difficult to book. Ladies go there usually with other guys, or they go as a group to party or celebrate bday. But the ladies that go are dressed up and like G club standards.

Music is way too loud to have conversation. If want to chitchat with friends, better to go Atmos next door or Ainu further away. If i am there with a lady, i prefer to go Wine I Love You instead as it is not crowded and the band there also quite decent and play mix of songs.

Many other happening joints at Thonglor and Ekkamai to explore.
There are many bars

Status 10 - concept is wear color wristbands to determine if ur single, complicated or taken. Live band followed by edm. Girls are soso here
Thay - live band followed by edm. Younger crowd.
Home ekkamei - mainly live band playing english songs. Chilled and older atmosphere.
She bar - live band sit outdoor and chill
Bliss bar - live band with young crowd.

Going on a fri/sat u need to go mega early else there is no table.

For latest hip hop clubs
Dope and dirty
Foxy club
Bobo club
Candy club (x bobo)

Edm currently open
Final walk
Onyx
Spaceplus (close 1am) and only like 10-15 standing tables. Rest all vip.
Old 13-12-2022, 09:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 528 / Power: 8
Hellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of lightHellotherehere is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bangkok Outcall Massage

If have suggestions with younger girls, will be good
Old 13-12-2022, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiasangju View Post
was searching for outcall options for upcoming work trip early next year and it came up. i think the package comes with full package, comparing prices quoted by other bros it seems like it.
yup fj should be involved. but at that price point, i personally feel not too worth it. most of the ladies on that site also seem to have enhanced boobs which are not my type haha. to each his own though

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian

Old 13-12-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 11
dullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud ofdullcreator has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellotherehere View Post
If have suggestions with younger girls, will be good
i had good experiences with 66 lee laa thai. you can probably give it a try.

Confucius says, "He who hesitates, masturbates."

Conquered: Singaporean, Malaysian, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, Filipino, Taiwanese, Chinese, Spanish, German, Russian

Old 14-12-2022, 12:55 AM
Samster

Just walked in Tderm at 11pm. Looks like a ghost town so walked out. Terra and the pub beside is still full as usual. Settled at Status for a jug of beer and back to catch up on sleep for tomorrow events.
Old 14-12-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

At Ekkamai and Ekkamai Soi 10 corner is a building with Tiger Pub, YOLOEkkamai and The Cassette Music Bar, all with live bands and not over crowded.

I love BKK for its numerous venues with live bands to either party hard or chill and relax. There is an option for every occasion, mood, or desire. All can be enjoyed in convenient location at reasonable price, pretty much 7 days a week. No other city on earth like it! God bless Thailand!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1