The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 03-10-2006, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by justhorny
This is always a problem for Pool ... lots of shots but no goals to count for
I rather they play lousy and had a few shots at goal n still win the game at times... super fustrating!
Old 03-10-2006, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

4 ur reading pleasure ... Why we’re not clicking and why we soon might

Old 04-10-2006, 01:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

What is happening??? No posting for almost 24 hours???:

All my REDS BROs is fustrated with the lost to Bolton???

Next up will be home game with Blackburn on next weekend.

Lets maintain our 100% home record.....

Cheers!!!
Old 04-10-2006, 07:56 AM
Samster

beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo

All my REDS BROs is fustrated with the lost to Bolton???

Next up will be home game with Blackburn on next weekend.

Lets maintain our 100% home record..
Cheers!!!
Still recovering from the dissapointment of last sat loss..

Actually I have no fear when playing at home... we are good and when we are good, we can win any team!

You'll Never Walk Alone!!
Old 04-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo
Guess all kop bro here bz looking for lobang to bonk away all their frustration so till now den post just like me. Cos i just did it Mon nite twice somemore

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 04-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
The Kop is Cool - loads of Potential

Personally i feel Craig Bellamy has not performed to his 'Blackburn days' standards. He luks short on confidence and he seems rather hesitant to shoot on goal. Mayb it's time to rest him and bring on Fowler or Crouch to partner Kuyt who luks a decent player...
Old 04-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kop
Personally i feel Craig Bellamy has not performed to his 'Blackburn days' standards. He luks short on confidence and he seems rather hesitant to shoot on goal. Mayb it's time to rest him and bring on Fowler or Crouch to partner Kuyt who luks a decent player...
I think he is going through what Crouch was going through last year. Fowler has no speed but is an intelligent player who is very dangerous in the Box. Crouch has the height that needed to knock the ball down for others although sometime he look quite clumsy to me..

I think main problem is not the striker but rather the defenders or Goalkeeper.
Give our 2005 CL hero Mr Dudek a chance.... I think Reina has to take a break. It is Rotation system they claimed, so Rotate them.

Lastly, please dun play Gerrard on the Left!!!! Can anyone tell Rafa this??
Old 04-10-2006, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
hawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhawksbay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

we r not off the pace,jus got to get the formula rite,last season we were tight n compact,cos we lack attackers n we could fall back fast to protect the back four,this season we got width n struggling to close space down,we look good going forward,but when we lose the ball we r in all sort of trouble,but i believe we will get it rite,sometimes the players got to sort things out on the pitch n not wait till halftime for rafa to tell them wat to do.we r a great side,at the end of the season i m sure we ll be there. liverpool is my religion n anfield is my church
Old 04-10-2006, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 21
thereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to beholdthereds is a splendid one to behold

After watching some of the matches Liverpool played, I have a feel that there seems like lacking a leader on the field. They aren't really communicating too......

Bro, any comment???
Old 04-10-2006, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
The Kop is Cool - loads of Potential

Talking about the goalkeepers, Reina has let in some 'avoidable' goals and he still luks suspect with crosses. Not reali a goalie who gives the defence confidence...Time to give Dudek a chance perhaps?

And on Gerrard, I agree wit u bro he doesn't seem too comfortable playing on the left. The centre of midfield would be ideal...
Old 05-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kop
Not reali a goalie who gives the defence confidence...Time to give Dudek a chance perhaps?

And on Gerrard, I agree wit u bro he doesn't seem too comfortable playing on the left. The centre of midfield would be ideal...
Let's leave it to the tinkerman to decide & we just hope there will be more win & draw den loses

Old 06-10-2006, 10:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings
Let's leave it to the tinkerman to decide & we just hope there will be more win & draw den loses
I rather he keep to the same squad most of the time, only to replace a certain player when he is not fit or playing badly, and most impt is to play them at ther best position!
Old 06-10-2006, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777
I rather he keep to the same squad most of the time, only to replace a certain player when he is not fit or playing badly, and most impt is to play them at ther best position!
Yeah agree too. btw reina look too shaky at the moment perhap should give dudek chance again.

Old 06-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 281 / Power: 18
qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!qw2op is one of the Best!

100 PWSTK - NO.5: JOHN BARNES

Name: John Barnes

Years at Liverpool: 1987 to 1997
Position: Winger

Date-of-birth: 7/11/1963
Birthplace: Kingston, Jamaica

Signed from: Watford (June 1987)

Games: 407
Goals: 110

Honours: First Division Championship (1987/88, 1989/90), FA Cup (1989), League Cup (1995), Charity Shield (1988, 1989, 1990), Football Writers Player of the Year (1988, 1990), PFA Player of the Year (1988)

At his scintillating best in the late 1980's, there was no finer sight in football than that of John Barnes gliding down the left flank in a Liverpool shirt. One of the most exciting wingers of all-time, Barnes enthralled the Anfield crowd and ensured 'full-house' signs became a permanent fixture outside the Kop gates during one of the most entertaining era's in this club's history.

An awesome blend of poise, pace, strength and skill, when the Jamaican-born wide-man was in full flow he was quite simply a joy to watch and those privileged to have saw his sublime talent at close hand will forever cherish the memories.

With Barnes in the team, a front row seat in the Kemlyn Road or Paddock became one of the hottest tickets in town on an Anfield matchday. Whenever he gained possession an air of anticipation would sweep through the ground, anything seemed possible as he advanced towards goal and to a generation of Liverpudlians he's still regarded as 'simply the best.'

As the first high-profile black player in Liverpool history, a unique niche in Anfield folklore was assured before he'd even kicked a ball on Merseyside but the impact he made, on and off the pitch, following his £900,000 arrival from Watford in June 1987 was phenomenal.

Given the racial barriers that existed at the time, Barnes found himself the focus of intense scrutiny from day one of his Liverpool career but he took it all in his stride and quickly brought them crashing down, winning over the locals with his charismatic charm and amazing ability.

Despite the rubbish that had been written in the newspapers about his initial reluctance to join the Reds, Kopites took him instantly to their hearts, even though they were forced to wait three weeks for his home debut.

A collapsed sewer under the famous terrace delayed his Anfield bow but he'd whetted their appetite with a series of dynamic performances in Liverpool's first three away games of that momentous 87/88 season. Queues snaked around the ground and through the narrow side streets as fans clamoured to greet him and those lucky enough to gain admission were not disappointed with what they seen.

A stunning free-kick against Oxford set the pattern for a home campaign that was to yield a glittering array of magical memories – much of them stemming from the twinkle-toed trickery of Barnes. A superb solo strike against QPR a few weeks later sent his reputation soaring and confirmed his new-found standing as a Liverpool superstar.

Disgraceful racial graffiti that had been predictably daubed upon many walls across the city in the aftermath of his arrival slowly disappeared, and nothing was going to distract him from his number one objective of keeping the Liverpool fans entertained – not even an infamous banana throwing incident in the Merseyside derby at Goodison Park that season.

In true Barnes style, he reacted by back-heeling it off the pitch and ultimately having the last laugh but continuing to let his football do the talking. He played the game to the backdrop of a samba beat, his South American-style technique leaving supporters transfixed and opposition defenders bamboozled.

His sweet left foot and intricate close control was to prove the downfall of many a team as Liverpool took football in this country to previously unscaled heights during their run to a record-equalling 29-game unbeaten run from the start of the league season and a comfortable 17th title triumph.

Not surprisingly, Digger deservedly walked away with the 87/88 Player of the Year accolades but defeat to Wimbledon in the FA Cup Final denied him and his team-mates their dream double.

On reflection, his first season at the club was his finest but Barnes continued to perform at a consistently high level and remained a true Kop idol as the Reds added more silverware to their bulging trophy cabinet over the next two years.

Success in the 1989 FA Cup Final against Everton went some way to making up for the deep disappointment of losing at Wembley twelve months previous but victory on this occasion was tainted by the tragic events at Hillsborough in the semi-final, a disaster that touched Barnes as much as any of Liverpool's longer serving players – such was the way he'd integrated himself into city life.

A third successive campaign of breathtaking brilliance from Barnes in 1989/90 helped secure another Championship, he top-scored with 22 league goals and was voted Player of the Year again. Critics of Barnes argued that he failed to replicate his outstanding club form for England but that was of little concern to Liverpudlians who continued to marvel at his magic.

Widely regarded at club level as one of the top players in Europe, if not the world, at the time, the ongoing European ban sadly denied Barnes the chance to test himself against the cream of the continent and so prevented him from emulating the medal haul of his illustrious Anfield predecessors.

The absence of Euro honours though should not detract from what a great player he was. The qualities he possessed would have saw him walk into any of the great Liverpool sides of the past – no lesser a figure than Bob Paisley once said as much – and he should rightly be spoken about in the same breath as the many legends that tread the Anfield turf before him.

An exemplary role model, the positive influence he exerted on the club's up and coming youngsters meant he was the ideal man to succeed Ian Rush as captain in the mid-nineties - the likes of Steve McManaman, Jamie Redknapp and Robbie Fowler all benefiting from training and playing alongside him.

By this time, Barnes' role in the team had changed. The legacy of a serious injury and ageing legs had reduced his effectiveness as a flying winger who, at the peak of his powers, would scythe through opposition defences like a hot knife through butter.

But rather than bow out of the limelight, content in the knowledge that he'd already achieved greatness in a red shirt, Barnes moved inside and started pulling the strings from a central midfield position, his intelligent football brain allowing him to dictate play with the minimum of movement. Short, sharp, measured passes became the key components of his game and with him orchestrating proceedings possession was very rarely conceded.

Unfortunately, the glory days had passed, the team was going through a major transitional phase and no further honours were to come his way as skipper. Some fans questioned his role in the team and there were even calls for him to be dropped. He led the side out for the turgid 1996 FA Cup Final defeat to Manchester United but it was to be his last high-profile game for the club and after just one more season at Anfield Barnes finally brought the curtain down on his illustrious Anfield career.

He spent a total of ten years with Liverpool, was a pivotal member of the side throughout and just as the number seven shirt will always be associated with Kenny Dalglish, the number ten will forever belong to Barnes.

On the pitch, John Barnes helped take Liverpool's brand of football to previously unscaled heights of excitement, but in a wider social context the contribution he made to the club was even more enduring.

More than anyone, it was he who helped eradicate racism from Anfield and the legacy of that can still be seen today. Sadly, he also left behind a gaping void on the left flank of the Liverpool midfield that is yet to be suitably filled and it's going to take a special player to even go close to emulating him.

Sold to: Newcastle United (1997)

Claim to fame: Being the club's first high-profile black player

Did you know? As well as an excellent footballer, he was also an accomplished rapper, performing on both the Anfield Rap and New Order's 'World in Motion'

Where is he now? After a brief spell in management with Celtic, he's now an established face in the media

Old 06-10-2006, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3727 / Power: 23
nyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond reputenyquist has a reputation beyond repute

At his scintillating best in the late 1980's, there was no finer sight in football than that of John Barnes gliding down the left flank in a Liverpool shirt. One of the most exciting wingers of all-time, Barnes enthralled the Anfield crowd and ensured 'full-house' signs became a permanent fixture outside the Kop gates during one of the most entertaining era's in this club's history.

A stunning free-kick against Oxford set the pattern for a home campaign that was to yield a glittering array of magical memories – much of them stemming from the twinkle-toed trickery of Barnes. A superb solo strike against QPR a few weeks later sent his reputation soaring and confirmed his new-found standing as a Liverpool superstar.

Great Effort.... Clap Clap!!!!!!

Constantly, On the Lookout for a Good Lobang
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1