The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-05-2012, 03:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1619 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ViVi n Apple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Wahh, Vivi's boss so sweet wor!
What to do...got to treat her well so that all bros will be well taken care mah...hee hee
Old 28-05-2012, 03:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 13
Ken88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to beholdKen88999 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs down Re: This joker, ken88999 sounds like Omnia's clone!

Quote:
Now this joker, ken88999 sounds like a clone of Mr Hypocrite aka Omnia! Mind you, this is a perception on my part as I have yet to unravel any solid evidence to support me. Unlike someone, I dun act stupidly!

Pls la!!!! Later all the samster here attact u !!! R u gg to said all r clone
By him huh!!!! Hahaha!!!! Wat a looser!!!!!
Old 28-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink U R Still Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern

Oh my oh my...is tat all u can dig up Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern??...

My consistent position on Cuntking/Tommy/1612(formerly1637) has been out in the open since the early noughties...open to scrutiny n criticism...n my record speaks for itself...other than tat i c no need to drag other innocent parties into this present matter which is specifically related to 1606....

Look in the mirror Aejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern...becuz it appears tat the true nuisance, hypocrite, mentally obessed perhaps even deranged? n worse still nasty malicious mm rice bowl breaker is sadly n unfortunately you...

as always i shall leave it to all the other samsters to draw their own conclusions...

Good evening to u

Quote:
The above are pure, factual evidences of Mr Hypocrite aka Mr Virtual Whore Hero wannabe aka Omnia being a big time nuisance, a person of warp character and the worse is, he is mentally obsessed when he failed to successfully retaliate someone who have offended him.

He try to act like a hero regarding An Ni's issue but he is a hypocrite at large in reality!

He created a big time nuisance at CuntKing Party Girl thread just to attack the respectable and very snr Cuntking's reputation in the GL & SBF communities.

Now, you guys can judge for yourself what kind of samster this Omnia is!:
Old 28-05-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!
Re: L16h6

HOPE THAT PERSON WHO TRY TO SPREAD RUMORS ABOUT AN NI,ALL HE NEED TO DO IS WRITE A POST OF SAYING SORRY TO HER.TRY NOT TO JAM THIS 1606 WITH PERSONAL PROBLEMS.
Old 28-05-2012, 08:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
Thumbs down OMFG! Omnia the real hypocrite image surface once again!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
My consistent position on Cuntking/Tommy/1612(formerly1637) has been out in the open since the early noughties...open to scrutiny n criticism...n my record speaks for itself...other than tat i c no need to drag other innocent parties into this present matter which is specifically related to 1606....

Look in the mirror Aejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern...becuz it appears tat the true nuisance, hypocrite, mentally obessed perhaps even deranged? n worse still nasty malicious mm rice bowl breaker is sadly n unfortunately you...
OMFG!!! OMFG!!! Omnia the real obsessed & hypocrite image suface again finally! When Omnia The Hypocrite needs to cover his embarassing face and to desperately uphold his ugly image here, he tell us not to bring in "innocent" parties (i.e. OKT Tommy, Cuntking, pals, etc.) into this debate but when he degraded and defamed L1612 OKT and friends in the past, he totally and conveniently forgotten the word, Innocent. I shall re-post what & how he defamed and degraded OKT Tommy and Cuntking again here to show what kind of person Omnia the Hypocrite is and note those bolded words of that blardy hypocrite -

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia
1 whole bloody decade has abt passed...n Tommy/his partner(s) n their pal Cuntking still up to their tired old bo liao tricks to try n promote 1612 to earn $$$...

.......why the need for such charades ah??...n dont get me started on Cuntking's apparent recent spam promo for Tommy/1612 in SBF!!

perhaps this is becoz Tommy/his partner(s) r feeling the heat in GL...thus once again Cuntking apparently has to cum to 1612's 'rescue' to promote it n lure in unsuspecting newbie clientele...

aiyah Cuntking dont be so naive lah...u think seasoned cheongsters n even newbie regular cheongsters dont know what u hv n r still up to??!!...it is clear as daylight what u hv n continue to be up to in SBF...lamely trying to pose as goody two shoes lao jiao cheongster who is trying to be 'helpful' in this forum...when in fact yr apparent underlying agenda is to promote Tommy/1612 to help his/its biz/$$$...

donch be so lame lah Cuntking...want to promote Tommy/1612 just cum out up front n promote him/it can r not...no need to malu one since lots of forumers already know what u r up to by now... u wld think 1 decade of nonsense wld be enuff no??!!...

look Cuntking, if yr total clean clear info is objectively helpful regardless of yr association wif Tommy/1612...the forumers wld probably appreciate yr efforts to share even more...since it wld cum across as sincere n genuine...for eg. in the FL threads cheongsters appear quite happy n open to FL 'promoters' so long as the info is genuine n reasonably objective...so no need to be shy lah Cuntking...apparent pimp promoter notwithstanding!!
Quote:
anyways the biggest laugh i got out of yr recent posts in SBF apart fm the v recent ones...is the one where u claimed u were at another house(apparently not 1612)...n who were u trying to call??!!...Tommy's v own BoBo...n u apparently complained that u had to wait long long...i mean puhleaze lah...want to be pimp promoter must at least hv abit more more style n class lah..
Quote:
does it really matter??!!...in any event tot u were going to ignore the so called "threats"??!!

hahahahaha...if that is really the case than u r probably doing a real lousy job of it wif yr pathetic shamelessly pimp promoting tactics in here
This is show the whole SBF community what kind of samster you are! You have NOT ONLY discredited, degraded and defamed a snr & respectable bruddar, Cuntking's reputation but also OKT Tommy's reputation!!

Your hypocrite front finally surface due to unforce error!

You can go on to accuse me having RC and TGL as my clones, but the true is, you have no concrete and factual evidence to show to everyone after so many nonsensical posts of yours! Time and again, you have made a mockery of yourself! You are only capable of trying to confuse others by posting irrelevant posts and desperately hoping all the audience would accept your baseless allegation and to support you! C'mon, you thought everybody is so naive and gullible??!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.

Last edited by Alejandro88; 28-05-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old 28-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Samster

Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!
You can eat your word - Ad Hominem

Wahahahaha!! What a fucking joke! Now you can eat your words, Hypocrite - Ad Hominen!!

Quote:
Look in the mirror Aejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern...becuz it appears tat the true nuisance, hypocrite, mentally obessed perhaps even deranged? n worse still nasty malicious mm rice bowl breaker ..

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 28-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

clone? wat cyrone?

i thot issue is wo an ni std bo?

who rite who wrong who tok coc? , case settle liao ma, why tot about clone to distract from main issue...aiya, su lu su lor...mai buay kum huan la..

sheng bai pin jia chang shi, tioh bo.
Old 28-05-2012, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

the one zap me leave ur name ma, mai paisei leh,

then i can upp yours!!
Old 28-05-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Au Contraire!

Au Contraire my dear Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern...

"hypocrite, mentally obessed perhaps even deranged"

u r clearly a hypocrite wif a capital H just based on the Bao Bao(2047) clone episode which i pasted abv...u attacked the supposed clones for attacking Bao Bao, however unfortunately n sadly for u, u forget tat u had earlier attacked Bao Bao herself wif yr usual nasty malicious hearsay!...

mentally obsessed perhaps even deranged - the totality of yr posts just in this thread speaks for themselves n in fact mirrors yr clone Royal.Chimp...

good nite to u for now

Quote:
Wahahahaha!! What a fucking joke! Now you can eat your words, Hypocrite - Ad Hominen!!
Old 28-05-2012, 11:08 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Any more evidence, #1 Hypocrite of SBF?? If not pls get loss!!

Enuff said Hypocrite aka the well known virtual whore hero wannabe (but a coward whilst cheonging in GL), dun try to move away from the main topic of discussion, show me the concrete and factual evidence that RC and TGL are my clones? Since you started to tell everyone that RC & TGL are my clones even w/o factual evidence. If not, please get loss and dun disturb L1606 Thread!

Quote:
Au Contraire my dear Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern...

"hypocrite, mentally obessed perhaps even deranged"

u r clearly a hypocrite wif a capital H just based on the Bao Bao(2047) clone episode which i pasted abv...u attacked the supposed clones for attacking Bao Bao, however unfortunately n sadly for u, u forget tat u had earlier attacked Bao Bao herself wif yr usual nasty malicious hearsay!...

mentally obsessed perhaps even deranged - the totality of yr posts just in this thread speaks for themselves n in fact mirrors yr clone Royal.Chimp...

good nite to u for now
Attn: The rest of the samsters, this hypocrite samster aka Omnia is getting obsessed and he now behaving the way he once behaved while attacking bruddar Cuntking and OKT Tommy incessantly and crazily! I am now asking him to open another thread to conduct this virtual warfare against me if he wants and not to disturb the rest of genuine readers and contributors of L1606 Thread. I have told him many times to do so but he refuses. This is a true blue behaviour of a person who has gone berserk, became irrational and who is obsessed!

Old 28-05-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

Wink Please Do Not Drag In Innocent Parties

ironically all u r doing, Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern, is hurting Cuntking/Tommy/1612(formerly 1637) who r innocent parties in this present matter which has nothing whatsoever do wif them...

u r in fact using their names in vain...any samster who truly wishes to derive an informed balanced view on my position viz Cuntking/Tommy/1612(formerly 1637) sld go to Cuntking's Party Thread...it is all there on record but the history goes bk many yrs...all the older samsters who hv followed GL matters sld r ought to be aware of my position...now i am not saying i am right r wrong...i say if u r interested just go to tat thread and find out for yrself...try n make an informed balanced opinion...

as for Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern, pls try n remember tat this thread is abt matters pertaining to 1606...

good nite to u

[QUOTE=Alejandro88;7270772]OMFG!!! OMFG!!! Omnia the real obsessed & hypocrite image suface again finally! When Omnia The Hypocrite needs to cover his embarassing face and to desperately uphold his ugly image here, he tell us not to bring in "innocent" parties (i.e. OKT Tommy, Cuntking, pals, etc.) into this debate but when he degraded and defamed L1612 OKT and friends in the past, he totally and conveniently forgotten the word, Innocent.I shall re-post what & how he defamed and degraded OKT Tommy and Cuntking again here to show what kind of person Omnia the Hypocrite is and note those bolded words of that blardy hypocrite -

This is show the whole SBF community what kind of samster you are! You have NOT ONLY discredited, degraded and defamed a snr & respectable bruddar, Cuntking's reputation but also OKT Tommy's reputation!!

Your hypocrite front finally surface due to unforce error!

You can go on to accuse me having RC and TGL as my clones, but the true is, you have no concrete and factual evidence to show to everyone after so many nonsensical posts of yours! Time and again, you have made a mockery of yourself! You are only capable of trying to confuse others by posting irrelevant posts and desperately hoping all the audience would accept your baseless allegation and to support you! C'mon, you thought everybody is so naive and gullible??
Old 28-05-2012, 11:15 PM
Samster

Wink Who is the One who is actually Mentally Obsessed?!

as always i shall leave it to all the other smasters to draw their own conclusions as to who is the one who is actually mentally obsessed, Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern

good nite to u

Quote:
The rest of the samsters, this hypocrite samster aka Omnia is getting obsessed and he now behaving the way he once behaved while attacking bruddar Cuntking and OKT Tommy incessantly and crazily! I am now asking him to open another thread to conduct this virtual warfare against me if he wants and not to disturb the rest of genuine readers and contributors of L1606 Thread. I have told him many times to do so but he refuses. This is a true blue behaviour of a person who has gone berserk, became irrational and who is obsessed!
Old 28-05-2012, 11:19 PM
Samster

Thumbs down You wouldn't be able to redeem yourself! Forget it!

Mr Hypocrite aka Virtual Whore Hero wanabe (but a coward in real life whilst cheonging in GL) aka Omnia!

Trying to redeem yourself and trying to make yourself feel better after your defamation attacks on Snr bruddar Cuntking & OKT Tommy? Too bad, what was done cannot be undone! Of course the past posts of yours in L1612 thread are very very relevant! I have to illustrate your past defamation and degrading posts against these 2 above-mentioned gentlemen to show to the SBF community what kind of person you are and to prove that I did not make baseless accusation that you are a hypocrite and an obsessed person per se!

Quote:
ironically all u r doing, Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern, is hurting Cuntking/Tommy/1612(formerly 1637) who r innocent parties in this present matter which has nothing whatsoever do wif them...

u r in fact using their names in vain...any samster who truly wishes to derive an informed balanced view on my position viz Cuntking/Tommy/1612(formerly 1637) sld go to Cuntking's Party Thread...it is all there on record but the history goes bk many yrs...all the older samsters who hv followed GL matters sld r ought to be aware of my position...now i am not saying i am right r wrong...i say if u r interested just go to tat thread and find out for yrself...try n make an informed balanced opinion...

as for Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern, pls try n remember tat this thread is abt matters pertaining to 1606...

good nite to u

Old 28-05-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Cool Quaint Insightful Post!

nice one bro...upz u

cheerios
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
waaa, lidat then ur pals all kenna liao lor. (but except ula, u din la, heng ah you!)

since u r so concern n worry about samsters health, can tell us where else ur pals go after dat? surly they cannot only up wo ai ni raw nia.

so many weeks liao, if really std, with ur pals, and several other samsters, and other samsters, and the bbbj! waaa whole gl tioh lol...hehe....wu yia bo! bbbj ma! if herpes all sur kenna!

ok la, mia ka ler k kong liao, u slow slow write hor, i got some fucking business to attend to...
Old 28-05-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Thumbs down Re: U are the One who is actually Mentally Obsessed?!

Tsk Tsk Tsk!! U should jolly well ask yourself who started the clone warfare here first! I asked you many times to open another thread to mount your warefare against me so as not to disturb others but to no avail! So who is obsessed here?? Who is mentally sick here? Look at the way you attacked Bruddar Cuntking & OKT Tommy goes to show you are mentally sick and obsessed! OMFG!!!

Quote:
as always i shall leave it to all the other smasters to draw their own conclusions as to who is the one who is actually mentally obsessed, Alejandro88 aka Royal.Chimp aka Green Lantern

good nite to u

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1