The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Watch that belonged to Vietnam's last emperor becomes most expensive Rolex ever sold

By VnExpress May 14, 2017 | 12:50 pm GMT+7

The legendary ‘Bao Dai Rolex’. Photo by Phillips.

Known as the ‘Bao Dai Rolex’, the watch went for a world record breaking $5 million.

A legendary Rolex once owned by Vietnam’s last emperor Bao Dai sold for $5,060,427 at the Geneva Watch Auction held by Phillips and Aurel Bacs on Saturday.

It set a new world record for the highest price ever achieved at auction for a Rolex wristwatch.

Forbes reported the bidding war lasted for 8 minutes between 10 in-room bidders at the Hotel La Reserve in Geneva, and three bidding by phone.

The unique Rolex is a small 36mm yellow gold triple calendar moon phase and is the only known example with the reference 6062 with a black dial and diamond indexes, according to leading watch website Hodinkee.

The watch’s history also makes it desirable to collectors.

Bao Dai, which means “keeper of greatness”, was the final heir of the Nguyen Dynasty, Vietnam’s last ruling family who reigned in Hue from 1802 to 1945.

Born Nguyen Phuc Vinh Thuy, he was officially made emperor in 1926 at th age of 12, but he did not take the throne until 1932 after returning from his studies in France.

He reportedly went shopping for the Rolex when he was in Geneva in the spring of 1954 to attend the Geneva Convention, which split Vietnam into two.

A referendum in South Vietnam in 1955 removed him from the throne, and he spent the remaining years of his life abroad until he died in 1997 in Paris.

In 2002, his relatives consigned the watch for auction at Phillips. The watch went to a private collector for the then record-setting $235,000.

Last month, the rare watch was valued at $1.5 million and many collectors believed it would once again become the most expensive Rolex ever sold at auction ahead of the $2.5 million paid for a split-seconds chronograph reference 4113 a year ago.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 15-05-2017, 05:25 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Vietnam’s Cat Ba archipelago faces threats from mammoth tourism project

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 05/14/2017 16:01 GMT + 7

A model of the megaresort upon completion in Cat Ba Archipelago off the northern city of Hai Phong

The construction of a megaresort has been initiated in a popular archipelago off the northern Vietnamese city of Hai Phong, mounting pressure on the local environment recognized as the world’s biosphere reserve.

The Cat Ba ecotourism resort and entertainment complex in the namesake archipelago, developed by Vietnamese conglomerate Sun Group, was kick-started on Saturday, with total investment estimated at US$3 billion.

The project began with the construction of a seaport and station of an over-the-sea cable car system, 21km long, connecting Cat Hai and Cat Ba Towns.

The third terminal of the cable car is expected to be located near the administrative center of the Cat Ba National Park on the main island.

Aside from the transportation system, the project will also include three golf courses, an amusement park, and several components to leverage the tourism potential of local areas such as Qua Vang Cave, Lan Ha Bay, Viet Hai Village, and Cat Ong Island.

A clam farm, previously owned by residents in Cat Ba Archipelago, has been backfilled for the construction of the massive resort. Photo: Tuoi Tre

Le Khac Nam, vice-chairman of the Hai Phong People’s Committee, told Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper that local authorities and Sun Group had carried out multiple surveys and pooled feedback before laying out a plan for the project.

The building of the cable car as well as other constructions will only take place in the outer areas and along the coast, Nam said, claiming that it would not affect the Cat Ba biosphere reserve, which has always been strictly protected.

The resort complex plays a very essential role in developing tourism on Cat Ba, the official elaborated.

“Upon completion, the project will surely transform Cat Ba into a world-class tourist destination,” he added.

Meanwhile, Hoang Van Thap, director of the Cat Ba National Park, affirmed that he had not been asked to give any advice on the construction.

Thap added he had not been aware that some structures would be built within the park, where many rare animal and plant species are being protected.

Developing tourism in the area requires careful consideration by competent agencies to ensure that the wildlife habitat will not be subject to any damage, Thap asserted.

Local conservationists are concerned that the Cat Ba langur species, the most endangered species in Vietnam being protected at the national park, would face multiple threats.

As of April, only 56 langurs had been recorded on Cat Ba.

According to Tran Thanh Liem, vice-chairman of the People’s Committee in Dong Bai Commune, Cat Hai District, among the 720 hectares of land needed to implement the project, 500 hectares is located in Dong Bai.

Two out of three villages in the commune have been relocated in order for the construction to take place, Liem said.

Old 15-05-2017, 07:35 PM
Samster

Monday, May 15, 2011 | 00:05 GMT + 7 |

Spa use green card, red classification customers buy sex

Patrons who buy sex are given red cards, and strangers are only green to protect employees - the story is causing a stir among the community.

'100 million prostitutes to keep the VIP brand' hot on the social network
In addition, top topics are discussed on many social network Vitalk.vn also: Huong Giang was criticized by many Vietnamese criticism for the confusion with the artist Trung Dan; The lake snakes near the semi-unusually dead period ...

1. Spa use green card, red classification customers buy sex: Sophisticated tactics

On the evening of May 13, at the Thien Ly spa on Hoa Su street in Phu Nhuan district, the police caught many couples buying sex. To distinguish the buyers, shop staff used green, red cards. > View details

continue read here
http://vnexpress.net/tin-tuc/cong-do...m-3584596.html

Old 16-05-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Oops supposed to ladyboys...

Go 1 big round and no matter what you still go back to your favourite topic again

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-05-2017, 08:27 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I salute and sappork SGM...

The Mighty One pressurizing this little peasant again......... I bow down still not enuff........ think may have to crawl liao........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-05-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastardboy View Post
Xin chao everyone. It's been more than 2 years since I wrote something on this forum.

I am just sharing my experience as a frequent flyer not as someone who stays here all the time. Do share the information for free if you are better if not just SHUT UP.

Any genuine contributions are always welcumed in an open forum

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-05-2017, 08:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Vietnamese men nabbed for blackmailing partners with sex tapes

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 05/12/2017 14:51 GMT + 7

Tran Dinh Trong (L) and Vo Hoang Tuan are seen in these photos provided by police in the southern Vietnamese province of Dong Nai.

Wah this 2 so tok kong ah, get free sex nevermind still can resort to blackmail????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-05-2017, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Will Saigon become yet another generic Asian megalopolis?

May 13, 2017

The city risks losing its tourists if architecture gems keep disappearing.

“It’s like losing the chicken that gives the golden egg,” he said.

I think he wanted to say "losing the golden goose" and not "chicken"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 16-05-2017, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Go 1 big round and no matter what you still go back to your favourite topic again

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
surely ladyboys love you...

Old 16-05-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
The Mighty One pressurizing this little peasant again......... I bow down still not enuff........ think may have to crawl liao........

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
You are mighty Supreme Grand MAster leh...

Old 16-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Any genuine contributions are always welcumed in an open forum

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
aiyo he is seeking attention...he posted in the hcm thread too...

Old 16-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah this 2 so tok kong ah, get free sex nevermind still can resort to blackmail????

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
dun pray pray hor...now cong an very on the ball...

Old 16-05-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think he wanted to say "losing the golden goose" and not "chicken"

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
golden goose will never last long...chicken can get as many as you want...

Side topic - nowadays you can disappeared on Friday and Monday ha...

Old 16-05-2017, 10:16 AM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City to build first retention basin to combat flooding

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 05/09/2017 15:33 GMT + 7

Le Van Viet Street in District 9, Ho Chi Minh City was flooded after an unseasonal rain on April 2, 2017.
Tuoi Tre

The administration of Ho Chi Minh City will go ahead with a project to build its first-ever retention basin in the rural district of Cu Chi as a means of curbing chronic flooding in the city.

The pond will reserve water for household and agriculture use during the dry season, and mitigate the impacts of flooding during the rainy season.

The project, which will see the construction of a retention basin between 2019 and 2025, has been approved by Le Van Khoa, deputy chairman of Ho Chi Minh City.

The city’s Steering Center for the Urban Flood Control Program will implement the project, the first of its kind in the southern metropolis, around the Ben Muong and Lang The canals in Cu Chi.

During the 2017-18 period, the city will focus on upgrading, expanding and dredging canals to improve the water flow and anti-flooding capacity of its drainage system.

Resolving water pollution and improving hygiene in the area are also prioritized, before construction of the retention basin commences in 2019.
According to the steering center, as much as 3,000 hectares of land in the Ben Muong – Lang The area is constantly flooded during rainy seasons, damaging crops.

Sedimentation in nearby waterways and the fast growth of industrial and residential zones without the installation of appropriate drainage systems have exacerbated the problem, it said.

Old 16-05-2017, 10:18 AM
Samster

Weekly street art show debuts in downtown Ho Chi Minh City

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 05/14/2017 17:01 GMT + 7

A new program featuring street performances were opened on Nguyen Hue Pedestrian Street in Ho Chi Minh City on Saturday evening.

The Ho Chi Minh City Street Show was debuted at 7:00 pm, amazing local residents and tourists with a variety of gigs along the pedestrian street.

The program is set to take place from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm every Saturday and Sunday night on Nguyen Hue.

The show began with the sound of EDM (electronic dance music) that attracted nearby visitors to a total of six stages featuring different genres of street art.

The stages were not equipped with high-end loudspeakers or fancy decorations but rather embracing distinctive themes that accentuated the street-style nature of the show.

continue to read here
http://tuoitrenews.vn/lifestyle/4099...-chi-minh-city

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1