The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2017, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Why "ex" leh??? Grow up liao huh??? Now one of my travelling regular buddy even younger than you.....

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
huh...guiding new youngster huh...me gave up meeting new frens...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 17-02-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bo pian lah no $$$ to travel liao so early morning go earn parttime driving Vu Bu or Grab boobs services mah......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
really xnn...anyway your have this title long ago...

Old 17-02-2017, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
I like the looks of this air hostess, very sweet looking

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
plenty of them at the SOURCE...

Old 17-02-2017, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Well this is bad news for us liao.......good news for americans travelling there

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Well what goes up will come down and vice versa...

Old 17-02-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
pass your criteria of 1.55m and below 21yo already lah
haha...you so sharpy...always remember to chak bro SS08...

Old 17-02-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

70% street food vendors in Saigon’s District 1 fail to meet safety standards

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/17/2017 11:01 GMT + 7

Less than 30 percent of roadside food stalls in downtown Ho Chi Minh City satisfy food safety and hygiene requirements, results from a collective report by local clinics show.

The report was made public at a meeting chaired by the municipal People’s Council on Thursday to review the enacted food safety laws in District 1 during the 2015-16 period.

Hygiene inspections of 2,222 local street food vendors in District 1 during 2016 by ten public clinics revealed that only 663 met food safety standards.

The number was a slight improvement from 2015 reports, which indicated that less than 11 percent of street stalls in the downtown district strictly adhered to food safety regulations.

The district’s Preventive Medicine Center is currently planning to establish street food-free streets in three of its wards, potentially by the end of this year, according to Nguyen Thi Thu Huong, deputy chairwoman of District 1’s administration.

The streets to be purged of street food are Le Duan in Ben Nghe Ward, Phung Khac Khoan in Da Kao Ward, and Le Cong Kieu in Nguyen Thai Binh Ward, Huong said.

The district’s administration also has plans to force the closing of three temporary markets on Ton That Dam, Nguyen Van Trang, and Co Giang streets to improve the appeal of the downtown area.

In April, the district administration announced a pilot project to establish exclusive street food zones in two areas along Nguyen Van Chiem Street and at the park along the Bach Dang Harbor in an effort to end the illegal occupation of sidewalks and roadways by vendors and remove food safety threats.

Old 17-02-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Multimillion-dollar Sakura Park to blossom in Phu My Hung

By Kim Tien February 17, 2017 | 08:00 am GMT+7

nvestors hope to create a rich colorful and peaceful public space in one of the most exciting projects in Saigon.
Sponsored

Phu My Hung, the prestigious developer of the eponymous township in Ho Chi Minh City's District 7, has unveiled plans for a new cherry blossom park.

Truong Quoc Hung, vice president of the company, calls the project Sakura Park and said it represents one of the most ambitious investments in Phu My Hung Midtown, an impressive complex of condos, office and retail space and amusement centers.

The park features designs inspired by cherry blossoms. The project investor envisions it as a place for residents to walk and enjoy the flowers just like in Japan.

Business
Multimillion-dollar Sakura Park to blossom in Phu My Hung
By Kim Tien February 17, 2017 | 08:00 am GMT+7 Investors hope to create a rich colorful and peaceful public space in one of the most exciting projects in Saigon.
Sponsored

Phu My Hung, the prestigious developer of the eponymous township in Ho Chi Minh City's District 7, has unveiled plans for a new cherry blossom park.

Truong Quoc Hung, vice president of the company, calls the project Sakura Park and said it represents one of the most ambitious investments in Phu My Hung Midtown, an impressive complex of condos, office and retail space and amusement centers.

The park features designs inspired by cherry blossoms. The project investor envisions it as a place for residents to walk and enjoy the flowers just like in Japan.

Sakura Park is expected to cover approx. 12,000 square meters with hundreds of Sakura trees imported from Singapore, creating a Japanese atmosphere for visitors.

Hung said the shipment and maintenance of the trees accounts for a large part of the cost for the multi-million dollar park.

The park will surround Sakura Plaza, which features a fountain inspired by cherry blossom petals and an eight-meter sculpture in the shape of a flower petal rotating in the wind.

A path fully lined with Sakura trees will be situated near the main road leading into the complex and is expected to create a view resembling the traditional Japanese festival to welcome spring - Hanami.

Besides the cherry trees, the plaza will also be adorned with other colorful flowers surrounding stylized seats for residents to take a rest after a stroll.

Two walkways along the river in Sakura Park.

Sakura Park will retain the natural boundary of the waterfront in its design and feature a garden of natural plants for preservation purposes and for young people to learn more about nature.

Along the river there will be sections reaching down to the bank with stone steps for local residents to sit on and enjoy the beautiful scene. The water surface will create a shimmering backdrop to the sculpture garden in daylight and a colorful spectacle at night over the park.

The park will be suitable for all age groups, with a recreational area for children, a meeting place inside the sculpture garden, a water fountain and a quiet place for book-lovers. The surrounding hills covered in green grass will also be great places for families to enjoy all sorts of leisure activities. They can also go for a walk, jog, or participate various activities at the sports complex.

“By 2019, we expect Sakura Park to have become an exciting destination in Phu My Hung for visitors. It promises to be a versatile public space set in a luxurious, cozy and distinctive setting,” said Hung.

As part of the Phu My Hung Midtown project, Sakura Park is a combination of Vietnamese and Japanese architectural styles.

The Phu My Hung urban area has seen more than 70 percent of the land used. The remaining urban land area is now given extra value by projects that offer a high standard of living through the adoption of cutting-edge technologies and models.

Investors have been studying international urban projects in Tokyo and Manhattan to create a living space that can offer satisfying functionality, including housing, commercial services, office space, entertainment and sports.

“We want to implement similar complex projects in Vietnam, in harmony with the southern part of Ho Chi Minh City, especially the river-based nature of the Phu My Hung urban area,” said the vice president.

Sakura Park, set to be completed in 2019, is being developed by Phu My Hung and top Japanese real estate companies, including Daiwa House Group, Nomura Real Estate Group and Sumitomo Forestry Group.

Sales of the Grande apartments in the Phu My Hung Midtown complex will begin in the first quarter of 2017.

Old 17-02-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Downtown roads to be blocked for Saigon metro construction

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/17/2017 13:13 GMT + 7

Several streets in downtown Ho Chi Minh City are scheduled to close for construction of the city’s metro system.

Starting Saturday, streets around Quach Thi Trang Square, situated in front of Saigon’s iconic Ben Thanh Market in District 1, will be closed in preparation for construction of the city’s metro system.

According to the municipal Department of Transport, Pham Ngu Lao Street will close to traffic between the Yersin and Tran Hung Dao Street intersections. The area will be fenced off and vehicles will be prohibited from entering.

Yersin Street, from Tran Hung Dao to Pham Ngu Lao, will become a one-way road for automobiles only. The recommended motorbike detour for this section is Pham Ngu Lao – Nguyen Thai Hoc – Tran Hung Dao – Yersin.
Yersin Street between Tran Hung Dao and Le Thi Hong Gam will also become a one-way thoroughfare, with the suggested detour route being Yersin – Le Thi Hong Gam – Ky Con – Tran Hung Dao.

Vehicle parking will also be prohibited on Yersin from Le Thi Hong Gam to Tran Hung Dao Streets between 6:00 am and 10:00 pm.

On the segment of Ky Con Street between Tran Hung Dao and Le Thi Hong Gam, cars will be allowed to travel in one direction from Le Thi Hong Gam and parking will be banned between 6:00 am and 10:00 pm.

The suggested alternative route for opposing traffic is Tran Hung Dao – Yersin – Le Thi Hong Gam – Ky Con.

Vehicles will be prohibited from parking on Tran Hung Dao Street between Quach Thi Trang Square to Yersin Street, as well as along the section of Calmette Street from Le Thi Hong Gam and Tran Hung Dao.

The Construction of Ho Chi Minh City’s first metro system, planned to connect Ben Thanh Market with Suoi Tien Amusement Park in District 9, began on April 4, 2014.

Quach Thi Trang Square in District 1, Ho Chi Minh City. Photo: Tuoi Tre

Old 17-02-2017, 04:33 PM
Samster

Hẻm Gems: Beef and Booze at Lau Bo Co Thao

Last Updated on Friday, 17 February 2017 11:59 Published on Friday, 17 February 2017 10:00
Written by Dana Filek-Gibson. Photos by Brandon Coleman.

The alley where cô Thao has set up shop isn’t worth remembering. A high concrete wall runs down one side, reflecting the sun that’s sapping our energy on this hot, dusty Friday afternoon, while the other is lined with modest storefronts half-obscured by tattered awnings.

Still, it’s here we find ourselves, in cô Thao’s all-day hotpot spot at the recommendation of a particularly esteemed eater, shuffling upstairs to a quiet, open-air dining room in the middle of the day.

The only other patrons in the place are a pair of red-faced men, still reveling in the celebratory post-Tet atmosphere, who take shots from an unmarked water bottle on the table. Independent of cô Thao and her staff, we share a welcome drink as the waiter looks on.

After a quick once-over of the plastic menu on the table, we settle on two dishes: bò nướng – of the self-barbecuing variety – and a small order of lẩu bò. Our waiter shuffles away and the accoutrements for bò nướng begin to appear one-by-one: a portable gas stove, a grill, a pair of small bowls and eventually the beef.

As you ought to expect of freshly barbecued meat, cô Thao’s thin, mouthwatering slices of beef, marinated in chili, lemongrass and garlic, are tender and juicy. Sliced okra pods, also sizzling on the grill, complement the rich flavor of their meaty counterpart.

In our eagerness, we fiddle with the stove’s knobs a bit too much, and our neighbors have to step in and provide brief tutorials on both manning a portable gas stove and mixing a quality dipping sauce. For the record, the latter consists of equal parts hoisin sauce and sốt chao, a white, fermented soybean condiment.

Content with our first course, we continue to eye the barbecue, flipping slices of beef and eating until the plate is empty.

Then: “Người Tây đâyyy!”

Back Home Eat & Drink Eat & Drink Categories Street Food Hẻm Gems: Beef and Booze at Lau Bo Co Thao
Last Updated on Friday, 17 February 2017 11:59 Published on Friday, 17 February 2017 10:00 Written by Dana Filek-Gibson. Photos by Brandon Coleman.

The alley where cô Thao has set up shop isn’t worth remembering. A high concrete wall runs down one side, reflecting the sun that’s sapping our energy on this hot, dusty Friday afternoon, while the other is lined with modest storefronts half-obscured by tattered awnings.

Still, it’s here we find ourselves, in cô Thao’s all-day hotpot spot at the recommendation of a particularly esteemed eater, shuffling upstairs to a quiet, open-air dining room in the middle of the day.

The only other patrons in the place are a pair of red-faced men, still reveling in the celebratory post-Tet atmosphere, who take shots from an unmarked water bottle on the table. Independent of cô Thao and her staff, we share a welcome drink as the waiter looks on.

After a quick once-over of the plastic menu on the table, we settle on two dishes: bò nướng – of the self-barbecuing variety – and a small order of lẩu bò. Our waiter shuffles away and the accoutrements for bò nướng begin to appear one-by-one: a portable gas stove, a grill, a pair of small bowls and eventually the beef.

As you ought to expect of freshly barbecued meat, cô Thao’s thin, mouthwatering slices of beef, marinated in chili, lemongrass and garlic, are tender and juicy. Sliced okra pods, also sizzling on the grill, complement the rich flavor of their meaty counterpart.

In our eagerness, we fiddle with the stove’s knobs a bit too much, and our neighbors have to step in and provide brief tutorials on both manning a portable gas stove and mixing a quality dipping sauce. For the record, the latter consists of equal parts hoisin sauce and sốt chao, a white, fermented soybean condiment.

Content with our first course, we continue to eye the barbecue, flipping slices of beef and eating until the plate is empty.

In raucous fashion, a quartet of jovial, middle-aged men charge up the stairs, bearing armfuls of alcohol, apparently also privy to the need for post-Tet celebration. The most outgoing of the group, a white-haired gentleman who is missing his front teeth, looks as if he’s just won the lottery. “Hello!” he chimes.

But before we can get pulled in to the gentleman’s post-Tet euphoria, our hotpot arrives, brimming with beef broth and a variety of tripe, meat and innards. Side plates of fresh greens, fried taro, tàu hũ ky, and both egg and phở noodles appear on the table and we supervise the simmering hotpot, dropping in a bit of everything as the broth begins to bubble.

In truth, cô Thao’s lẩu scores points for its broth, the backbone of any soup dish, as well as the melt-in-your-mouth fried taro but, perhaps as a result of the especially succulent barbecue we’d just enjoyed, its cuts of beef were a minor let-down. Still, we feast on the soup’s leafy greens, hearty mushrooms and savory tàu hũ ky, or tofu skin.

Back Home Eat & Drink Eat & Drink Categories Street Food Hẻm Gems: Beef and Booze at Lau Bo Co Thao
Last Updated on Friday, 17 February 2017 11:59 Published on Friday, 17 February 2017 10:00 Written by Dana Filek-Gibson. Photos by Brandon Coleman.

In raucous fashion, a quartet of jovial, middle-aged men charge up the stairs, bearing armfuls of alcohol, apparently also privy to the need for post-Tet celebration. The most outgoing of the group, a white-haired gentleman who is missing his front teeth, looks as if he’s just won the lottery. “Hello!” he chimes.

But before we can get pulled in to the gentleman’s post-Tet euphoria, our hotpot arrives, brimming with beef broth and a variety of tripe, meat and innards. Side plates of fresh greens, fried taro, tàu hũ ky, and both egg and phở noodles appear on the table and we supervise the simmering hotpot, dropping in a bit of everything as the broth begins to bubble.

In truth, cô Thao’s lẩu scores points for its broth, the backbone of any soup dish, as well as the melt-in-your-mouth fried taro but, perhaps as a result of the especially succulent barbecue we’d just enjoyed, its cuts of beef were a minor let-down. Still, we feast on the soup’s leafy greens, hearty mushrooms and savory tàu hũ ky, or tofu skin.

It’s around this time we recognize that our continued participation in the white-haired gentleman’s post-Tet celebration stands to affect our afternoon plans, and so we finish up the rest of our hotpot, thank him once again for his hospitality, wave goodbye to the dipping sauce connoisseurs at the table next door, and head downstairs to pay. It’s nearly two o’clock and the sun still threatens to lull us into sleep along with our full bellies and a gentle buzz. We exchange small talk with the cooks downstairs, settle up and, satisfied, head back into the midday sun.

To sum up:

Taste: 4/5

Price: 4/5 – VND100,000-120,000 for bò nướng, VND150,000-180,000 for lẩu bò

Atmosphere: 5/5

Friendliness: 5/5

Lau Bo Co Thao

84/10 Ho Thi Ky, Ward 1, D10

Old 18-02-2017, 10:29 AM
Samster

I din know that Uber no longer operating??

Da Nang asks to reject ministry-backed GrabCar pilot run

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/17/2017 15:30 GMT + 7

Da Nang City’s administration has asked to delay a government-approved pilot run of the GrabCar ride hailing service over concerns of worsening traffic.

Nguyen Ngoc Tuan, deputy chairman of Da Nang City’s administration, has penned a letter addressing Vietnam’s Ministry of Transport asking for a delay in allowing a pilot run of GrabCar on the city’s streets.

GrabCar, owned by Grab, a startup previously known as GrabTaxi, allows people to order a private car with just a couple of taps on their mobile devices.

Last January, the transport ministry issued a decision giving the company the green light to pilot its GrabCar service in five provinces and cities, namely Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Khanh Hoa and Quang Ninh between 2016 and 2018.

Since March 31, 2016, GrabCar has been the sole legitimate car-booking app in Vietnam, in what is seen as a huge legal victory for the company over traditional cab operators.

However, according to Tuan, GrabCar’s service is similar to those offered by traditional taxi companies in Vietnam, namely with regards to car models, hailing methods, and fares.

Tuan argued that other licensed taxi companies already have as many as 1,700 cars in circulation on Da Nang Streets, and that a pilot run for GrabCar without proper preparation would disrupt the city’s taxi planning and worsen traffic congestion.

“Because of Da Nang’s current growth rate of vehicles and state of infrastructure, the city is working on measures to reduce personal vehicles and combat worsening traffic,” the letter reads. “Therefore, [Da Nang]’s People’s Committee requests that the Ministry of Transport delay the pilot run of GrabCar in the city for the moment.”

Grab and Uber, a similar ride-sharing app, are considered game changers in Vietnam’s taxi market and are both increasingly favored by local passengers.

In a blow to the ride hailing app industry in Vietnam, Uber was ordered last month by the transport ministry to stop providing its service in the Southeast Asian country, as it was found to be registered in under the wrong industry and lacked transport contracts with its partners.

Old 18-02-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City aims to halve traffic congestion spots by year-end

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/18/2017 10:24 GMT + 7

The Ho Chi Minh City Department of Transport is set to enact numerous traffic management measures, with the final goal of cutting the number of congestion spots citywide by half within this year.

Traffic jams have occurred frequently across Ho Chi Minh City, during the morning and afternoon rush hours and at major streets and entrances to airport, seaport or bus station, a panel formed to oversee the city’s traffic safety said at a meeting on Friday.

Nguyen Ngoc Tuong, deputy head of the panel, pointed out that there are exactly 36 congestion spots in the city.

“This is due to the large influx of migrants to Ho Chi Minh City, and the huge number of newly registered vehicles,” he explained.

According to the official, more than 1,000 vehicles of all kinds are registered in Ho Chi Minh City on a daily basis, whereas the city’s traffic space remains unchanged.

“That the sidewalks are largely occupied by shops, stores and street peddlers also worsens the situation,” he said.

“Moreover, of the fatal road traffic accidents, there are more than 100 cases involving pedestrians.”

In response to the report, the municipal transport department said it will enact seven ‘solution groups,’ consisting of a total of 160 specific tasks, to ease congestions.

The solutions include restarting such projects as charging vehicles before they enter the city’s center or collecting car parking fees on several streets, as well as building more traffic infrastructure.

Tran Quang Lam, deputy head of the transport ministry, said his body will try to implement as many as 48 construction projects, including a steel flyover near the Tan Son Nhat International Airport and a roundabout near the An Suong Bus Station in District 12.

However, even when all of these measures are effectively enacted, they will only help reduce the number of congestion spots to 18, Lam admitted.

“The remaining 19 ‘black spots’ should be resolved in the years to come,” he said.

Old 18-02-2017, 06:20 PM
Samster

Ho Chi Minh City considers encouraging residents to walk to work

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/18/2017 15:20 GMT + 7

The Ho Chi Minh City administration is considering calling on its residents, particularly public servants, to walk to school or work to contribute to the joint efforts to curb traffic congestion.

City-dwellers should take up walking if they live within 3km from schools or workplaces, the city’s deputy chairman Le Van Khoa suggested at a meeting on Friday.

Khoa put his proposal up for feedback from the meeting delegates, who are representatives of municipal departments and agencies and district-level administrations, and received 100 percent supporting votes.

The deputy chairman said walking will help residents strengthen their health and reduce their transportation cost, while bringing in many benefits for the society such as reducing traffic jams and air pollution.

Nguyen Van Danh, deputy director of the city’s Department of Construction said he totally supports the idea but is concerned about its feasibility.

Danh elaborated that it is difficult to get people to go to work on foot because most of sidewalks citywide are either occupied by street stalls or improperly used as motorbike parking spaces by shops and restaurants.

Danh thus suggested that the city should first try to clear the sidewalks on selected streets before carrying out the proposal.

In the meantime, Bui Thi Diem Thu, deputy director of the municipal Department of Education and Training, is concerned that walking in the hot and humid weather is inconvenient for female teachers as they have to wear ao dai, the traditional Vietnamese long dress.

She also added that most parents will not feel comfortable letting their children walking to school on fears of robbery or kidnapping.

Responding to Thu’s concerns, Khoa said that female teachers can wear casual clothes while walking and get changed when they arrive at schools.
Other delegates suggested that the required distance be lowered to 2km or 1km.

Despite these concerns, as the majority of delegates already voted support of the idea, Khoa tasked the city’s traffic safety committee with preparing the official draft of the proposal to submit to the municipal administration for consideration by the end of next month.

“We should have things get done as soon as possible,” he pressed.

Also at Friday’s meeting, Khoa suggested that in 2017, 50 percent of schools in the city must have school buses to transport students instead of having them go to school on their own vehicles to further reduce traffic congestions.

The city’s deputy chairman also addressed the controversial installations of barriers to prevent motorists from crossing over to the sidewalks on many streets in District 1 over the last few weeks.

The barriers have been complained for causing inconvenience for pedestrians, especially the disabled and elderly.

Responding to these concerns, Khoa asked the city’s transport department to review the appropriate distance between barriers and install them accordingly so that people on wheelchairs can access and move along the sidewalk more easily.

Old 19-02-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

Vietnam world’s fourth cheapest countries to live for expats: survey

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 02/18/2017 19:01 GMT + 7

Vietnam has been ranked among the top five countries with the lowest living cost for expats, the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism said Friday, citing a recent survey.

Vietnam secured the fourth spot at the Cost of Living index, just behind Taiwan, Thailand and leader Ukraine, according to the Expat Insider 2016 survey by InterNations, the world’s largest network for people living abroad.

InterNations said they reached out to members of their global community and other expats worldwide, asking them to share their motivations for moving and evaluate their life abroad.

More than 14,000 respondents representing 174 nationalities and 191 countries and territories took part and had their say on moving, living and working abroad, according to the VNAT.

Expat Insider 2016 also called Vietnam “the biggest winner” as the country had advanced the furthest in the year.

According to the survey, Vietnam has made the biggest jump in the Top Expat Destinations index, rising up an astounding 24 places, from 35th out of 64 countries in 2015, to come in 11th out of 67 countries.

It also made the biggest gains in the Best & Worst Countries for Working Abroad – jumping from 36th to 12th place – and the Ease of Settling index, from 35th to 29th place.

Expats in the Southeast Asian country were also more satisfied with their jobs in general, with about 61 percent saying they are generally content in their jobs in 2015, and almost 74 percent stating the same in 2016.

“The Vietnamese are kind, caring and very considerate, with a good sense of humor,” the survey quoted a comment on Vietnam.

“Life is good here, one of the nicest places I have ever lived.”

Old 19-02-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Asians in love: Top 5 places with the happiest couples

By Nhung Nguyen February 19, 2017 | 12:00 am GMT+7

A new regional survey reveals what Vietnamese, Malays and Filipinos love and hate about their partners.

http://e.vnexpress.net/news/video/as...s-3543357.html

Old 19-02-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Let's get it on: 5 reasons why Vietnam makes you a better lover

If you're in the mood for love, you won't have far to look.

1. Cheap hotels

Nothing says romance like a free toothbrush and a pink bar of soap. Lovers can reliably find their own private heavens here for a lean $2.50 (per hour). So you never have to worry about waking up your parents.

2. The traffic

Hear us out. The gridlock, frustration and danger of trying to push a personal vehicle through a wall of 250,000 motorized Vietnamese people will teach you a thing or two about patience. And patience is the most essential virtue for anyone considering a romantic relationship, buster.

3. The weather

It’s pretty much always too hot or too rainy to ever go outside or stand still. That means lots of time spent indoors or on a motorbike—even with people you’re just getting to know. Love happens fast out here, boyeeeee.

4. Aphrodisiacs are everywhere

Seafood. Goat tits. Durian. (Psst. Durian works, dude.)

5. Matchmakers

They’re everywhere! Literally every person you meet will want to know, right away, if you’re taken. If not, they’ll run you through a list of eligible partners. If you're lonely in Vietnam, it’s probably because you refuse to leave your apartment.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1