The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 30-01-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

100% focus should be on the game and nothing else.
Old 31-01-2019, 05:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Shit...last second of the first half let in a goal. Afterall, Allison isn't brilliant and still have the habit of dribbling past opponents, playing with fire

Pom thinks that the fucking referee is biased. 2 penalties denied.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 31-01-2019, 06:09 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Final score 1-1

1 point earned and we have a 5 point lead.

Last edited by francined69; 31-01-2019 at 06:51 AM.
Old 31-01-2019, 06:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

IMHO, Leicester has a better goalie

Looking at the game, Keita is not good at all, should have Fabinho played full game instead of Keita. Lallana was also a passenger, should have been sold and discarded long ago.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 31-01-2019, 06:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Point gained on City but two dropped.

Leicester had a plan and executed it brilliantly. Definite pen on Keita and arguably Maguire should have walked.

The team managing the Anfield nerves will be vital in the run in.

Thought it was a mistake taking Keita off for Lallana though. He was starting to influence things just before he was hooked.

Also, nevermind going to Dubai for warm weather training, should have just stayed at home and trained normally!

To sum up:

• Nerves got the better of us.
• Robertson's mistake cost us.
• Leicester fully deserved a point.
• Can’t wait for TAA & Gomez to come back.
• Fabinho needs to start every game.
• Still top of the league.
• 5 points clear.
• 14 games to go.
• West Ham (A), next, we go again.

BELIEVE
Old 31-01-2019, 07:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 213 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
We need to take advantage of the loss by MC and open the gap again.
Too bad!old habits die hard!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 31-01-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

The formation did not work. Too much open spaces in the midfield and we allowed Leicester to bypass easily.

Upfront was messy with 4 players crowding. Leicester were compact and that force our players to run into one another.

We extend the lead which is important. Target an improvement in the next match.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Had a look at the table this morning and was surprised that even though Spurs have lost 6 matches thus far this season, we are only 7 points ahead of them. As for City, they have lost 4 matches thus far and we are only 5 points ahead of them.

Note we have lost just 1 match thus far this season. Points difference between us and the above two is frustrating considering this fact
Old 01-02-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4095 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Note we have lost just 1 match thus far this season. Points difference between us and the above two is frustrating considering this fact
We drew too often. I will like us to sign Son Heung Min. Speedy, with an age for a pass and scores many goals too. He will strengthen us while weakening Spurs. Plus he no longer need to serve NS. His wages will be self-funded by his image rights in Asia.
Old 02-02-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 18
terror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond reputeterror03 has a reputation beyond repute

Worrying news on injury crisis as Gomez maybe facing surgery and Lovern facing setback during recovery.

CB crisis for upcoming premier league and champion's league as VVD as also suspended for 1st leg against Bayern.

Learn to give & take, your life will be better.

You'll never walk alone
Old 02-02-2019, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
We drew too often. I will like us to sign Son Heung Min. Speedy, with an age for a pass and scores many goals too. He will strengthen us while weakening Spurs. Plus he no longer need to serve NS. His wages will be self-funded by his image rights in Asia.
Oh man Spurs and Son strike again

Never seen a team win or lose but never draw, unbelievable streak!

This is turning out to be an unusual and extraordinarily competitive title race season!

We really need to bounce back against West Ham on Monday and get back on track.

Our regular defence formation which has brought us to the top is unfortunately being severly tested by injuries but Klopp just needs to find the right solutions.

Perhaps Jurgen should even consider unleashing our front 3 and revert back to our high intensity high scoring gegenpressing game of last season with a 433 to offset our current defensive problems. Might just work temporarily while waiting for our defence injuries to sort out, as other teams shall not be expecting this based on our current 4231 style of play.
Old 03-02-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post

This is turning out to be an unusual and extraordinarily competitive title race season!

We really need to bounce back against West Ham on Monday and get back on track.

Our regular defence formation which has brought us to the top is unfortunately being severly tested by injuries but Klopp just needs to find the right solutions.

Perhaps Jurgen should even consider unleashing our front 3 and revert back to our high intensity high scoring gegenpressing game of last season with a 433 to offset our current defensive problems. Might just work temporarily while waiting for our defence injuries to sort out, as other teams shall not be expecting this based on our current 4231 style of play.
Let us enjoy the ride and hope for the best.

Nothing we can worry too much.

Hope for special season.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 03-02-2019, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 427 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18028 / Power: 19
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Hope for special season.
Bro, this is going to be that year after 28 years and 273 days!
Just stay strong and keep that defence tight.
The title is now yours to loose. Keep winning and no one can touch you!...

YNWA - In case you never knew, this song was from a 1945 Musical called Carousel and it's all about perserverence.

" border="0" alt="" onload="NcodeImageResizer.createOn(this);" />
Old 03-02-2019, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro, this is going to be that year after 28 years and 273 days!
Just stay strong and keep that defence tight.
The title is now yours to loose. Keep winning and no one can touch you!...

YNWA - In case you never knew, this song was from a 1945 Musical called Carousel and it's all about perserverence.

]
Win or lose left 14 games and answer shall prevail.

I like the way Klopp is handling the players and dun talk too much. Unlike MC talking and playing mind games. Watch each week and game unfold.

My 2023/24 season prediction

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 03-02-2019, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsMelwood View Post

Hope for special season.
Let’s see how Klopp sets up his back 4 and midfield which was our recipe for success so far this season.

Managing wins with a solid defense

BELIEVE

P. S. I grew up watching our golden period from Shankly's last season through to King Kenny and have than been suffering for 28 barren years without a title, so please indulge an old codger's frustrations
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1