The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 10-05-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
JordanHenderson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Benitez was unable to help us and Spurs in now 3rd.
We need to get 3 points this weekend while hoping poor results from Chelsea and Spurs.
Same problem all over again.
Well what was the issue here!
Old 10-05-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Fekir is exactly the type of player we should be targeting.

Center Mid: Jorginho, Zieliński, Fekir, Golovin, Diawara, Ceballos, Fabinho

Central Def: Emanuel Mammana, Jonathon Tah, de Vrij, Lucas Hernandez, Alderweireld, de Ligt

Forwards: Werner, Pulisic, Bailey

IF we can draw with Brighton and qualify for the champions league again, we could well and truly establish ourselves for a good while.

Lots of quality players that we can get to add depth, exciting times!

Keita is going to light it up for us, let's go!
Old 10-05-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure whether this is firmed.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 10-05-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
IF we can draw with Brighton and qualify for the champions league again, we could well and truly establish ourselves for a good while.
Secure the CL for next season this coming weekend. Rest the players well and CL final, beating RM, will attract players to Liverpool. Liverpool needs a Chelsea type of Kante in MF and another strong CB to partner VVD. God son Lorven can warm the bench or if any team wants, just sell.
Old 10-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11548 / Power: 21
Lamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond reputeLamborghini has a reputation beyond repute

I feel there are very few talent defensive midfielders in the market who are powerhouses so it will be a challenge for Liverpool to sign such a player but it must be done.

Apart from the Defensive Midfielder position, Klopp needs to sign a Goalkeeper, Centre Back and Forward who can fill the boots of the front three.

I hope Lallana can stay fit because he could be the team's creative spark else Klopp needs to search for a player who ticks that box too.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 9
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Next season Klopp should pass the captain arm band to Van Dijk. Sign another top quality defender to partner him and Oblak to complete the defense.

Playing with the same formation is important because the players are used to their roles and move more naturally. Sign a defensive midfielder to partner Keita and OX in the midfield.

Henderson and Milner can be back up to the midfield together with Lallana and Grujic or others. Sign another forward player and we are looking good for next season.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Salah for Players’ Player of the Season AND Player of the Season.

Old 11-05-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firmino View Post
Next season Klopp should pass the captain arm band to Van Dijk. Sign another top quality defender to partner him and Oblak to complete the defense.

Playing with the same formation is important because the players are used to their roles and move more naturally. Sign a defensive midfielder to partner Keita and OX in the midfield.

Henderson and Milner can be back up to the midfield together with Lallana and Grujic or others. Sign another forward player and we are looking good for next season.
Can you tell us and klopp why van dijk should be the captain ? Maybe ah klopp prefer Lovren to be the next captain ler! lallana? A player 's mc chit can fill up a cabinet ! He shd be sold together with mc King ! BR is more than happy to have him! you painted such a perfect picture , what if? If? 5th placing and not CL champion. How to attract good players?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 11-05-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
FirminoNo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I disagree.

As a player, just let the boss decide. Just ensure No 9 score more goals.
Old 11-05-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Clallana? A player 's mc chit can fill up a cabinet ! He shd be sold together with mc King ! BR is more than happy to have him! you painted such a perfect picture , what if? If? 5th placing and not CL champion. How to attract good players?
Lallana's career with Liverpool is gone.... he is already 30 and injury prone. Sell when there is a price. He can't be another James Miller who runs the most in the field

Too many liability players in the team, not even good as backup like Lorven and Moreno.
Old 11-05-2018, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FirminoNo9 View Post
I disagree.

As a player, just let the boss decide. Just ensure No 9 score more goals.
Quote:

I am Beri cuntfused ! Who is real and who is fake? Maybe I ask Johnbass later!

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 11-05-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Lallana's career with Liverpool is gone.... he is already 30 and injury prone. Sell when there is a price. He can't be another James Miller who runs the most in the field

Too many liability players in the team, not even good as backup like Lorven and Moreno.
He becoming another MC King .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 11-05-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Pom has never believe in those under a spell of fetishism and illusions, dreaming to be so-and-so. Taking the actual name as nick is still OK as it is an act of hero worshiping, but posting oneself as the real player is too much

Unless, one can post one's passport ID page here, say in the case of "Firmino" scan and post his Brazilian passport showing his pic and ID details, then only I will believe that he is actually Firmino in real person ...otherwise, let them "shiok sendiri" ....I won;t believe in a word they claim here.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 11-05-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dun nid to ask JohnBass lah!!

I am neither real nor fake.

I am here to be Liverpool supporter or fansee.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Pom has never believe in those under a spell of fetishism and illusions, dreaming to be so-and-so. Taking the actual name as nick is still OK as it is an act of hero worshiping, but posting oneself as the real player is too much

Unless, one can post one's passport ID page here, say in the case of "Firmino" scan and post his Brazilian passport showing his pic and ID details, then only I will believe that he is actually Firmino in real person ...otherwise, let them "shiok sendiri" ....I won;t believe in a word they claim here.
I agree with you.

I just want to play ball and not comment about been smart buy who or how to line up.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1