The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 11-04-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Me, I support Liverpool, not the manager.
Most punters sure lose big on CL this morning...bookies laughing to bank...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-04-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by newton View Post
Yeah, 1st CL semi in 10 or 11 years, since (Ahem) Rafa's time.
Someone up there is looking out for Ah Klopp, should have been 2-0 at half-time when Leroy Sane wrongly ruled offside when Milner last touched the ball.
Like they say in life, you make your own luck, the Reds were better over 2 legs and scoring 5 goals in the process against the best team in England this season.
The Reds deserved to go through.
Credit to Ah Klopp grudgingly, but large amount of the credit to the all the starting 11 in both legs, yes even Lovren, he will be let out of the doghouse for a few days.
Agree we were let off the hook in the 1H. Bernardo’s shot hit the post, Sane’s goal looked legitimate. The ref helped us.

The match was like a game of chess. Both teams were waiting for each other to make the first mistake. Liverpool made the first mistake and was punished as early as the 2nd min. If you are a Liverpool supporter the 1H was stressful to watch. MC was virtually camping in our half for the 1H.

Thank God we got the lucky break and punished MC early
the 2H. We got the confidence back and pushed City all the way in the 2H. At 1-1 then, quietly confident we were home n dry. It was beyond the wildest dream when Bobby scored the winning goal. I think even the bookies were stunned!

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Most punters sure lose big on CL this morning...bookies laughing to bank...
Outside bookie gave 1.25.
Most punters must have thought Pool to lose by 1, 2 goals.
Not even a sniff of a draw, let alone win.
Those who took City at a delicious 1.42 for a ‘sure win’ must be feeling the blues now.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-04-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Outside bookie gave 1.25.
Most punters must have thought Pool to lose by 1, 2 goals.
Not even a sniff of a draw, let alone win.
Those who took City at a delicious 1.42 for a ‘sure win’ must be feeling the blues now.
Reason why I had stopped betting completely on football...most kelong is the Barcelona game...anyone can see Barcelona lost 3 - 0 with the stars they had in the team...

dun tell me Juventus come back and knock Real Madrid out...similarly Sevilla knock out Bayern Munich...simply delicious if that happnened...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-04-2018, 01:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 591 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Kuyt View Post
On paper Man C looks like the favourites to progress to the QF but somehow I got this gut feeling Liverpool will make it instead of Man C.... can't explain it just a strong gut feeling.
Love you Dirk, Muak!!!!xxxooo

Words cannot describe the sheer ******** joy I'm feeling right now(actually ever since 4.45am Sin time)!!!! 

Everyone was looking at our game thinking that City could comeback, instead they should have been looking at Roma instead!!

What pleased me was the resilience & durability of our side, particularly in the 1st half, because 5 months ago we would have melted under such pressure. Look at Barca last night, they had no response to the pressure Roma put them under. Pure grit & class from the Redmen!!!!

Yes we rode our luck at times, but just as important, Liverpool were clinical in a way City were not; we took chances where our opponents squandered, just three shots on target in 180 minutes for City.

Kudos to Klopp!! That's world class management at work during the half time.  Totally different side 2nd half.  Reminded the players who they are and what they represent. Boss going foward and rocks at the back.

Big, Big Shout Outs:

Firmino ran his socks off, plus scored a cool goal.

Milner was our warrior general once again, like in the first leg.

Wijnaldum was invisible first half, but second half was a beast who controlled possession really well.

VVD remained cool, calm, in control and dominant notwithstanding the 2nd minute fiasco.

Lovren was heading everything last night and both Robertson & TAA stood strong despite City's onslaught.

Salah looked every bit the messiah when he scored, as he outstaged Jesus

Would also like to give credit to Rio for giving us a chance in this tie where our own ex-players - Souness & Murphy - said City would be too strong for us to handle. That and credit as well to the biggest United personality of all, Fergie, for sounding out the alarm bells when FSG initially appointed Klopp as our manager. SAF appreciates a class talented manager unlike some Liverpool fans in this forum

No one will want us in the Semis, 100% certain of that.

In any event, something special is now brewing at Anfield irrespective of whether we win the thing or not.

Allez, Allez, Allez, the super Reds

P.S.

Liverpool are the first team to beat a side managed by Pep Guardiola three times in a single season.

Salah has been directly involved in 50 goals in all competitions thus far this season (39 goals, 11 assists), 11 more than any other Premier League player.

Our 33rd Champions League goal of the season after last night means that Liverpool have now scored more goals than any other English team has managed in this tournament in a single campaign, overtaking the 32 netted by Manchester United in the 2002-03 season.

Each player's eighth goal last night in this season's Champions League, now makes both Salah & Firmino the joint-most by any player in Liverpool's European tournaments' campaign history, even beating the likes of Dalglish, Rush, Torres, et. al.

Last edited by escobar43535; 11-04-2018 at 02:05 PM.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Klopp is a fantastic manager n i am glad he is leading the Liverpool team to glory. He is adapting his tactics better n better with every game. Players are inspired by him, fans believe in him n i hope the Liverpool board now give JK their full support.

Am looking forward to the semifinal draw. The other teams would not want to draw Liverpool.
Old 11-04-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Liverpool were lucky as Man City second goal does not look offside.
Besides this we did really well as a team and deserve the win.
Klopp's idea of improving players seems to slowly work and now the focus must be on the top 4 till the draw for CL is made.
Salah was super and Firmino is special breed of forward who is the only one in the world.
Old 11-04-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Mcity's goal also would not have been counted cos Judas the small monkey fouled Vvd before he crossed the ball to Jesus to score. It was a clear foul not given!
Old 11-04-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 7
VirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVirgilvanDijk4 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Mcity's goal also would not have been counted cos Judas the small monkey fouled Vvd before he crossed the ball to Jesus to score. It was a clear foul not given!
that is quote true . I got 2 decisions against me when it was a foul . Luckily all turned out well and the team silence the crowd at Eithad . Now we can celebrate for a while and wait for the outcome who we will face in the semis .
Old 11-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
But that tackle seemed light and not very clear cut foul.
It was so early in the game, ref could hv juz blown the whistle to allay any doubts or controversies.
MC fans would not have made a big fuss had play been stopped but if Liverpool went on to lose all the angry fans would probably magnify the error.
The ref must have felt guilty afterwhich and disallowed Sane’s goal.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 11-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
But that tackle seemed light and not very clear cut foul.
It was so early in the game, ref could hv juz blown the whistle to allay any doubts or controversies.
MC fans would not have made a big fuss had play been stopped but if Liverpool went on to lose all the angry fans would probably magnify the error.
The ref must have felt guilty afterwhich and disallowed Sane’s goal.
Nothig to feel bad about, wrong refereeing decisions are very common in football. Remember Pool/Spurs match @ Anfield recently? Clear cut it wasn't a pen for Spurs during injury time. For last night, if Sane's goal was given, probably Judas Monkey foul would be given n Mcity would still be leading 1-0 @ HT only.
Old 11-04-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Yes some referee decisions were doubtful . But what matters most is the team manage to beat Man city again . First time really see that Liverpool can also park the bus and frustrate the City players .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 11-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
Klopp is a fantastic manager n i am glad he is leading the Liverpool team to glory. He is adapting his tactics better n better with every game. Players are inspired by him, fans believe in him n i hope the Liverpool board now give JK their full support.

Am looking forward to the semifinal draw. The other teams would not want to draw Liverpool.
I looking forward to Liverpool - Real Madrid semi final...... hope we get them in the draw.
Old 12-04-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Liverpool should face tough punishments for the disgraceful acts.

The win without the doubt overshadows the monkey behaviour by Liverpool's fans.

Absolute shame.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 12-04-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Who will be next?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1