The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-06-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fucking in the public area

Wrote a long thread but somehow did not get posted.

In short, went to a 24 hr ntuc a few nights back with GF. GF was wearing a shorts and my army white singlet without any bra. (She came to my place in a dress without bra and lazy to change back into the dress) The singlet side gap was quite big, some guys and ladies as well in ntuc was looking at her. Can see part of her breast (although A cup but still have a bit of breast ) and if she bends or at certain angle, can see her nipples. She ZG many times but didn't really care.

Anyway, was quite horny by then and went to a nearby void deck to smoke. End up playing with her nipples. She gave me a BJ and cum into 1 of the ntuc plastic bag.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 12
HornynWetGal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to hj for my bf at e changing room. There was once he wanted to buy a jeans in those big US store n it was weekday. Not crowded. I went into changing room with him cos there is a small chair. After trying on his new jean, he become horny. Cos I wear low cut top with black lacy bra n sitting down. N he is standing up cos changing jean. Mus be peek at my cleavage n nipple. He is demn horny n took out his jeans n grab my hands to hj for him. Of cos I help him. Nothing to lose. After a while, we are into heavy petting. For abt 15mins, we hear some footstep. I think is salesman. We got abit scared n put back our clothes n get out of fitting room like nothing happen. I think e sales person know cos I moan quite loud.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

I like to do it at changing room. Feel excited. Once we did heavy petting in e changing room of a lingerie store. This was weekend too n lunch time so sales auntie go gossip or not around. I choose a few sexy bra. Like those black lacy bra, red bra n open from infront, those black thin layer bra into e changing room. My bf was with me when choosing. He got v excited n horny cos I buying it n wearing for him to see. I took them to changing room n see around, no sales person. I invited him in. Haha. Like every guy, sure wi come in. I locked e door, i took out my top n bra. He was already v excited n horny. He immediately grab my neh neh. This got me interested. I ask him to stop it first cos my motive is seduce him. Not yet seduce then molest me. Haha. I put on e bra tt I chose then I took out of my skirt. Guess what! I already worn a g string in it n clean shave. My bf was so horny tt he could not take it n took out his jeans n underwear n start poking me. My limit was only heavy petting, handjob. No fucking. After giving him hj, I use wet tissue n wipe for him. It was nice experience n unforgettable. Till now, whenever I hj for him, I will dirty talk on e topic of changing room. It was reminded him of e incident. He demn love it.

*pardon for my poor description n english.
Old 05-07-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornynWetGal View Post
I like to do it at changing room. Feel excited. Once we did heavy petting in e changing room of a lingerie store.
Nice

Me and my girl like to hanky panky in fitting room but now harder as there are people everywhere.

Some time back on a weekday, I went to a lingerie shop at orchard with my gf. Salesgirl was busy entertaining other customer. My gf was trying out some bra and there was 2 fitting rooms. She would open the curtain partially to show me how she looked in the bra and ask for my opinions. (I am going to be looking at it mostly) Her dress was hanging on the hooks so she was in panty and the shop's bra. Told her to try the next one and she took off her bra and change into another bra in front of me. Curtain was still partially open but other people cannot see her unless they stand outside the next fitting room. I got turn on and started to touch her breast and nipple. She was enjoying it and but soon......

Another young couple came and the girl went into the other fitting room. No choice but to stop. Her bf was standing outside. Quite young maybe early 20s. Can see his "shock" look when he glanced over my direction. We knew he can see my gf almost naked body but it was kind of exciting so didn't close the curtain. My gf just continue to change bra to show me. At 1 time, I even move back a bit so that he can have a clearer free show. When my gf was done, she came out and give a smile at him. His expression was speechless.
Old 05-07-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
pricky77 is Cool - loads of Potential

2.5 years ago, my ex gf and me went pulau ubin for bbq. I wanted to bring her to the other end of the island but instead loose our way. We settled at this shaded resting area and started bbq. Later she unzip my shorts and started playing with my cock. I couldn't take it, I removed her short and did doggy in the open. To make sex more exciting, We did it outside the resting area half naked. After the session, I heard cyclists talking quite loud and we ran to grab our shorts. I wondered if anyone saw.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Nice

Me and my girl like to hanky panky in fitting room but now harder as there are people everywhere.

Some time back on a weekday, I went to a lingerie shop at orchard with my gf. Salesgirl was busy entertaining other customer. My gf was trying out some bra and there was 2 fitting rooms. She would open the curtain partially to show me how she looked in the bra and ask for my opinions. (I am going to be looking at it mostly) Her dress was hanging on the hooks so she was in panty and the shop's bra. Told her to try the next one and she took off her bra and change into another bra in front of me. Curtain was still partially open but other people cannot see her unless they stand outside the next fitting room. I got turn on and started to touch her breast and nipple. She was enjoying it and but soon......

Another young couple came and the girl went into the other fitting room. No choice but to stop. Her bf was standing outside. Quite young maybe early 20s. Can see his "shock" look when he glanced over my direction. We knew he can see my gf almost naked body but it was kind of exciting so didn't close the curtain. My gf just continue to change bra to show me. At 1 time, I even move back a bit so that he can have a clearer free show. When my gf was done, she came out and give a smile at him. His expression was speechless.
I sometime do like Wat ur gal is doing. Changes bra n let him decide nice or not. Anyway he is looking at them but never try let other guys see
Old 06-07-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HornynWetGal View Post
I sometime do like Wat ur gal is doing. Changes bra n let him decide nice or not. Anyway he is looking at them but never try let other guys see

If there are other guys beside, they will be able to see too. Some of my gfs will say "only bra.... it is like wearing bikini" so they won't mind. Of course some of my gfs are more open and don't mind to reveal more, but most girls are not so open.
Old 13-07-2012, 05:59 PM
Samster

Had a enjoyable outdoor experience some nights back.

Few nights back, my gf went clubbing with a group of girls. Later, she called me to pick her up and also send her girl friend home. When I reach, they were dancing at the dancefloor and I could see many guys close to them. The girls were very high. She was in a short skirt and a sexy bareback top with only 2 ribbons making sure her top does not drop off. (1 ribbon at the neck and the other at her lower back.) Her top is just enough to cover her breasts but looks like anytime her breast will zaogeng. When I pull her and her friend from the crowd, it was very squeezy and had to go through lots of people. When we brush against other people, I had to help her adjust her top a few times as her breast zaogeng. She was quite tipsy to notice. Not sure how many times she zaogeng or "auto roam" by other guys' hands before I reach.

Anyway, when we reach my car, my gf and her friend got into the back seats. Her friend was in a sexy short dress. I could see her nice white panty from the driver seat when I looked back. During the journey, I looked back whenever I stop at traffic light. After dropping her friend off, I was already horny. My gf was horny too and keep teasing me at the back seats. She pull her top aside and expose her breast to me and took off her panty. We reach her place mscp quite fast. Parked on high floor. Wanted to bonk her in her home but she propose doing in the car.

In the end, decide to be more daring and do it in the mscp outside the car. She was holding on to the mscp railing and I bonk her doggy style. Pull up her skirt and untie and remove her top. She was almost naked except for her skirt which is pulled up. The opposite hdb was quite far so hopefully they can't see anything. If anyone or cars walk pass right now, they can see everything. Finally cum onto the floor. When we walk back to her place, I didnt return her top and she walked back topless and pantyless throughout the mscp and the stairs and the corridor!!! (mscp is linked to her blk) Only give her back when we were outside her door. But not before she promise to do it again next time.
Old 13-07-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u didn't have 3-some?
long time back got a gal friend also gotten senselessly drunk.
sent her home but saw her so sexily dressed and her perfume smelt so nice that couldn't help myself but kissed and auto-roamed her breasts.. easy cos she was also braless without the need to take them off.

that time i still young.. didn't dare to poke her. only rabba rabba.
then just left her in her bed and left.

dunno if she knew..or acted blur and enjoyed it.. cos to date, she didn't mention anything or avoided me.
yes, years on we're still friends in contact. no more further relationship tho'.. she got bf already..
Old 17-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by greddy88 View Post
u didn't have 3-some?
No bro, no 3-some this time. (last time have) I wish too as her friend is quite pretty. But did manage to brush against her breast a few times when leaving the club and helping her in and out of the car.

Anyway change my avatar. Sorry for the quality. Pic taken last night at a mscp with my girl walking around topless.

We went to catch a movie last night. She was in the pink spaghetti top and a shorts. No bra. Weekday so only few people inside. We purposely took first few rows seats where other people are seated behind us. When movie started, my hands went straight into her spag top and play with her breast. Her spag stripe keep dropping down exposing her nipple and she will try to pull it up. Try to stop her a few times by fingering her pussy and make her wet and high. It was fun seeing her trying hard not to moan and both her nipples exposed. Her shorts was unzip so that my finger can go into her panty. Works for awhile then she will remember and pull up her spag stripe again.

Didn't bonk her in the cinema as they were some people behind and confirm they will know if we have sex there. Also worry about the cinema camera. So straight after the movie, we went to a 7-11 get a drink. My fingers still smell. The guys in the 7-11 keep staring at her breasts. Her spag was quite thin and can see the shape of her harden nipples. I was very horny by then so we drove to a nearby mscp. Her spag top was already pull down by me before we reached. We walked around the mscp to find a good spot (with her breasts exposed!!) and it was this time that the pic was taken. In the end manage to find a nice spot beside a lorry (if cars come up, the lorry will block us) and bonk her almost fully naked. (top pull down, shorts and panty dropped onto the floor)
Old 17-07-2012, 02:04 PM
Samster

HooHaHoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You guys are so lucky, last time i tried it on my GF at east coast next to PA campsite, got F by her & ignored me for one week
Old 17-07-2012, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
belowthebelt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bonking outdoor or in the car these days is risky. No deluded carpark anymore. Or hard to find Liao. Sad. Anymore new suggestions? East side.
Old 18-07-2012, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
greddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergreddy88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

good on u bro twinx. imo girls should not get themselves dead drunk as they can easily get preyed.
a few times i have gotten free boob massage and hand exercises. however poking the pussy when they are drunk is too much, so far only done it when they are real sober.

and yes, i also like to expose my gf a bit.. either have their nipples poking obviously through their blouses or play with them ignoring possible passersby around.
not all like it though, but seeing guys drooling with wide-eyed surprise at my gf pokies thru her clothes is a real turn on
Old 18-07-2012, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
F400 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just bonk my wife at Novena medical centre level X. The place is so quiet that no one passes by.

Was waiting for my girls turn at the dentist. Left her with my SIL, to go to the toilet. Realized that wifey wanted to go too.

We decided to go in the handicap toilet and let each other answer nature calls before answering each other's call of lust.

Let my wife walk pantyless now at square 2. I think my SIL suspected we had hanky panky just now...
Old 18-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooHaHoo View Post
You guys are so lucky, last time i tried it on my GF at east coast next to PA campsite, got F by her & ignored me for one week
Tried? To what extend bro?

Not all girls are willing to expose or have sex in public. Some are daring, some needs to be coaxed/trained, some even if you kill them they also won't do it. Usually I keep clear of the last group, not compatible with me.

Sometimes alcohol may do the trick, or special occasion like your birthday, valentine's day etc, or keep pestering them and they may give in time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1