The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 28-07-2023, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Managed to visit LS2 the past few weeks and tried a few girls there. Will skip the Ang Pais as I'm sure they've been mentioned enough. Will just do a small MR write up for these 2 young girls as I feel they're new to the job and deserve some credit.

No. 26,

looks: 8/10 (cute type and slim)

Body: 8/10 (Slim and tall, around 1.65m, no extra fats, small A cup with cute small nipples like young girls. Youthful skin but a birthmark scar near her bum are)

Massage: 6.5/10, for girls working at these massage place, I have to say she does put in some effort and strength. Not bad.

Main event: 8/10. massage around 30mins, after that shower and turn to the front for b2b followed by BBBJ. She's very shy and new, but alluring as she's very young, fresh & sweet natural looks. Allowed me to roam and finger, gets wet easily too. Can feel the effort to please and not too commercial feel. No cim and communications can be a bit tough as she speaks very little English/Chinese. Tipped her accordingly.

Last edited by S|B3HSI@N; 28-07-2023 at 02:23 AM.
Old 28-07-2023, 02:22 AM
Samster

S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster

One more MR for another girl number 25. Funny thing is she's like 90% similar built with no 26. Slim and tall type.

No. 25

looks: 7.5/10 (cute type and slim)

Body: 8/10 (Slim and tall, around 1.65m, no extra fats, small A cup with cute small nipples like young girls. Youthful smooth skin but she has a few pimple scars on her chest and another near her tummy.

Massage: 6/10, Effort is there, was kinda tired that I actually fell asleep.

Main event: 9/10. massage around 30mins, after that shower and turn to the front for b2b followed by BBBJ. She's a nice girl who aims to please, b2b, bbbj, hj till you cum. Allowed me to roam and finger, gets wet easily too. Can feel the effort to please and no commercial feel. No cim though. She speaks some basic english so easier to talk to her. Tip her accordingly.

Funny thing about both these girls number 25 & 26. Both are slim and quite tall (~1.65m). Both A cup with small cute nipples, not for boobs lovers. Quite new to the job but fresh and aim to please, which is good for me as not so commercial feel.
Old 28-07-2023, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 430 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S|B3HSI@N View Post
Managed to visit LS2 the past few weeks and tried a few girls there. Will skip the Ang Pais as I'm sure they've been mentioned enough. Will just do a small MR write up for these 2 young girls as I feel they're new to the job and deserve some credit.

No. 26,

Body: 8/10 (Slim and tall, around 1.65m, no extra fats, small A cup with cute small nipples like young girls. Youthful skin but a birthmark scar near her bum are)

Massage: 6.5/10, for girls working at these massage place, I have to say she does put in some effort and strength. Not bad.

Main event: 8/10. massage around 30mins, after that shower and turn to the front for b2b followed by BBBJ. She's very shy and new, but alluring as she's very young, fresh & sweet natural looks. Allowed me to roam and finger, gets wet easily too. Can feel the effort to please and not too commercial feel. No cim and communications can be a bit tough as she speaks very little English/Chinese. Tipped her accordingly.
how much total damage>?
Old 28-07-2023, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Xensei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
One more MR for another girl number 25. Funny thing is she's like 90% similar built with no 26. Slim and tall type.

No. 25

looks: 7.5/10 (cute type and slim)

Body: 8/10 (Slim and tall, around 1.65m, no extra fats, small A cup with cute small nipples like young girls. Youthful smooth skin but she has a few pimple scars on her chest and another near her tummy.

Massage: 6/10, Effort is there, was kinda tired that I actually fell asleep.

Main event: 9/10. massage around 30mins, after that shower and turn to the front for b2b followed by BBBJ. She's a nice girl who aims to please, b2b, bbbj, hj till you cum. Allowed me to roam and finger, gets wet easily too. Can feel the effort to please and no commercial feel. No cim though. She speaks some basic english so easier to talk to her. Tip her accordingly.

Funny thing about both these girls number 25 & 26. Both are slim and quite tall (~1.65m). Both A cup with small cute nipples, not for boobs lovers. Quite new to the job but fresh and aim to please, which is good for me as not so commercial feel.
Imagine if take both together..
Old 29-07-2023, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
how much total damage>?
usual door charge for 1hr session is rm208. Tips wise is up to individuals.
Old 29-07-2023, 05:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 4
specsbored deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbieshag View Post
Ít “JB b2b massage” bro.
Thank you!
Old 29-07-2023, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
invisman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

No. 26,

Didn't notice no 26 because there are no photos of her on the Telegram group. Quite a mysterious one.
Old 29-07-2023, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Quote:

No. 26,

Bro..... you got remember wrong number onot?
I came to LS2 just now..... the counter boy say no have number 26 leh.
Anyway made booking for 48..... next available slot @ 8pm. Got a few hours to kill.... maybe go nearby HV for jacuzzi & sauna.
Old 29-07-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 2
OngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOngGiaThoung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

1 & 2 back vietnam until further notice.
Old 29-07-2023, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Planned to be near LS1 this week and asked for booking for 1 and 38. 38 was available only at a later timing, so took 1 instead.

Looks: 8 pleasaant looking. she spoke Chinese, but didn’t quite fancy the way she speaks (abit aunty)
Age: 26, according to her she is the da jie already with her age
Boobs: C, man made
Massage: 8, decent strength and efforts put in
BBBJ: provided and enjoyable
RTM: No. Low GFE (for me) and she doesn’t like pinching or licking her nips. And the man made boobs.
Old 30-07-2023, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Bro..... you got remember wrong number onot?
I came to LS2 just now..... the counter boy say no have number 26 leh.
Anyway made booking for 48..... next available slot @ 8pm. Got a few hours to kill.... maybe go nearby HV for jacuzzi & sauna.
Confirmed lah, number 25, 26 both tried at Saigon 2, 48 also. Number 38 was at saigon 1. 25 first tried at Saigon 2 but then shifted to Saigon 1 last week. Saw them posting in telegram group there's a 3rd branch coming up soon, so might need to message them to check which girls are available and at which branches.
Old 30-07-2023, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Quote:
Confirmed lah, number 25, 26 both tried at Saigon 2, 48 also. Number 38 was at saigon 1. 25 first tried at Saigon 2 but then shifted to Saigon 1 last week. Saw them posting in telegram group there's a 3rd branch coming up soon, so might need to message them to check which girls are available and at which branches.
i also just realize that the TG group photos are only for those at LS2 but not LS1, dont seem to find any pictures for ladies in LS1. booking is also a different number for LS1 (under Ken).
Old 30-07-2023, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by darth.vader View Post
i also just realize that the TG group photos are only for those at LS2 but not LS1, dont seem to find any pictures for ladies in LS1. booking is also a different number for LS1 (under Ken).
The number for booking is for both LS1 & LS 2.
The ladies do not stay at the joints but are housed in another location between LS1 & LS2..... so it does not matter which shop they go to as it is about equal distance to either one. The ladies can be asked to go to either LS 1 or LS2.... but some have their preferred shop.
Eg.. 48 prefers to work in LS2 because she has her own room there but she will still go to LS1 if directed to by Ken.
38 prefers to be at LS1 because she does not like the crammed condition of the rooms at LS2.
The telegram photos are of both LS1 & LS2 ladies..... some ladies do not have photos as requested to have privacy for fear of being exposed as they are doing this trade secretly.
Old 30-07-2023, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 12
raplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud ofraplzx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
The number for booking is for both LS1 & LS 2.
The ladies do not stay at the joints but are housed in another location between LS1 & LS2..... so it does not matter which shop they go to as it is about equal distance to either one. The ladies can be asked to go to either LS 1 or LS2.... but some have their preferred shop.
Eg.. 48 prefers to work in LS2 because she has her own room there but she will still go to LS1 if directed to by Ken.
38 prefers to be at LS1 because she does not like the crammed condition of the rooms at LS2.
The telegram photos are of both LS1 & LS2 ladies..... some ladies do not have photos as requested to have privacy for fear of being exposed as they are doing this trade secretly.
When was the last time you booked with 38 bro?
Tried booking her. But she is not available for past few days.
Old 30-07-2023, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by raplzx View Post
When was the last time you booked with 38 bro?
Tried booking her. But she is not available for past few days.
Have you booked her previously.
Apparently her bookings are overwhelming and she can be selective now. Ken will always ask whether you have book her before and check with her before confirming your booking.
38 is quite difficult to book bevause she dun just do incall at the shop. She does outcall too....rm1300 (8 hrs).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1