The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1011 / Power: 20
wat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud ofwat2woopee has much to be proud of
Re: New Massage place near CN Plaza, Hell followed by Haven

Quote:
Originally Posted by Striker79 View Post
Is this the one with a pink door ??
Went yesterday but it was locked.
Couldn;t find any shops that look like a TN.
I think the joint closed for good already, drove passed several times, got a brown envelop at the pigeon hole for days...
With Power COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY
Old 11-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
WINMASTER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro toy man guess i've miss your thread and started a new one. So indeed it's a nice place to go. You should try this gal Yu Yan. Very GF feel and look abit like Vivian Hui.
Old 11-05-2007, 04:23 PM
Samster

Heard that it's close last two days but now open le coz i office nearby that area.
Old 13-05-2007, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
wonderbar is Cool - loads of Potential

Went bonking this afternoon at this joint. Seems quiet today perharps due to Mother's Day. Went for this STY by the name of Ling Ling, boobs pretty big , figure also not bad. Start Massage. Quite good. Got strength. not playing piano for about a good 20mins start to massage my balls and ass (very shoik). After doing it for another 10mins and she finally pop the golden Q. I went on for a BJ (always caution, think she can do bbbj).She went out to take the CD and wet tissues. Start clean my didi, at the same time i start to play with her tits and lick her nipples. Her moaning very gf feel. Play for awhile and like her carry on with what she suspose to do. Like the way she look at me while doing it (feel very man). After i unload my stuff she still stays around to tcss for awhile. A pretty nice place to go to. Will definitely RTF if my luck in EPL don't abondon me.

Name: Ling Ling
Face: 8/10 ( gal next door look)
Fig: B+ boobs with brownish nipples
Massage: 7/10 (at least got put in effort)
BJ: 8/10 (good facial emotion and suction too)
Cost: $116 ($36 enterances fees+ BJ )
Old 13-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Samster

Cool Re: New Massage place near CN Plaza, Hell followed by Haven

Went bonking this afternoon at this joint. Seems quiet today perharps due to Mother's Day. Went for this STY by the name of Ling Ling, boobs pretty big , figure also not bad. Start Massage. Quite good. Got strength. not playing piano for about a good 20mins start to massage my balls and ass (very shoik). After doing it for another 10mins and she finally pop the golden Q. I went on for a BJ (always caution, think she can do bbbj).She went out to take the CD and wet tissues. Start clean my didi, at the same time i start to play with her tits and lick her nipples. Her moaning very gf feel. Play for awhile and like her carry on with what she suspose to do. Like the way she look at me while doing it (feel very man). After i unload my stuff she still stays around to tcss for awhile. A pretty nice place to go to. Will definitely RTF if my luck in EPL don't abondon me.

Old 13-05-2007, 01:50 AM
Samster

Went bonking this afternoon (sponsored by EPL)at this joint. Seems quiet today perharps due to Mother's Day. Went for this STY by the name of Ling Ling, boobs pretty big , figure also not bad. Start Massage. Quite good. Got strength. not playing piano for about a good 20mins start to massage my balls and ass (very shoik). After doing it for another 10mins and she finally pop the golden Q. I went on for a BJ (always caution, think she can do bbbj).She went out to take the CD and wet tissues. Start clean my didi, at the same time i start to play with her tits and lick her nipples. Her moaning very gf feel. Play for awhile and like her carry on with what she suspose to do. Like the way she look at me while doing it (feel very man). After i unload my stuff she still stays around to tcss for awhile. A pretty nice place to go to. Will definitely RTF if my luck in EPL don't abondon me.

Old 14-05-2007, 01:12 AM
Samster

Sorry didn't know why my post repeated 3 times....
Old 15-05-2007, 05:15 PM
Samster

Gd day bros of sam's forum. Just drop by tis HC in the afternoon. Went to look for the gal i've mentioned before that look like Vivian Hui. As usual went into the room and proceed with the massage not bad for a gal with her bulit. She massage me ass and my balls that makes me so horny! she ask me to turn over and she will smoothen my back with her tits. Then she give me a best bbbj i've ever had. Can't take it anymore and ask her to flip over and started to kiss her, slowly move to her nips then slowly painted her till she's really wet, increasing the speed and she cried like there's no tomorrow (so afraid outside can hear but that excite me) and she grapped my body tight .Now i am high like hell,immediately capped and ready for action. I started off with in a missionary then doggy,during the doggy,her moaning is damn loud.I thrust harder and harder until i cannot control,knowing i am cumming soon, wanted to come all over her body but didn't do it. Keep on doing while cumming in her pussy (lucky cd nvr break coz bang her damn hard). We stay for awhile to rest & recover. She uncap and clean up for me. Still spend about 10 mins to chit chat. Overall pretty happy with her work.

Here's my FR on Yu Yan:
Name: Yu Yan
Look: 8/10
Massages: 7/10 Good and hard
Boob: A= to B cupper
BJ:8/10 very good suction verual & sound effect gd.
FJ:7/10 (feel very dominant coz she pretty small size)
Damage:36 + 100 + 20 tips=156 buck
RTF: Yes,cos she no rush and service-oriented
Old 15-05-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

Wow sounds interesting bro will go try out her.

Last edited by wonderbar; 15-05-2007 at 05:26 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
Old 17-05-2007, 12:50 AM
Samster

Yo bros of SB. Good morning! Feel disappointed so long le still no one up my pt? Any bros kind enough to give me some pts for encouragement 1st timer leh.
Old 18-05-2007, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 18
Cum C U deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi you horny bros out ther,

After reading tis forum for quite some time i finally join and write down my own exp. I've visited tis joint after seeing SO many people posting (esp bro toyman mail makes my dick so marikita!!!) it coz i live only a few bus stop away. The place itself aren't difficult to find once i got up ther's like 4 or 5 PRC there actually wanted to look for the one brother toyman had mentioned in his thread (ikan bilis) but was approach by this lady by the name of Ling Ling. She has this fleshy figure which is my type. After following her into a room i was lead to another room which she told me it's a VIP room since i'm a 1st timer there. The room is pretty dark with a round red lamp and a tatami style bed. Once in i was told to undress and was covered by a towel. She start to massage my upper body (pretty strong pairs of hands) for about 20mins & starts to massage my ass. My hand too start to misbehave too fondering her tits and lower part of her body (she did not resist) until to her most private area. Can feel the damp in between her legs. She start to let out a low moan when i finger her till she damn wet. After that she told me beh tahan liao (me too!!! didn't even care to ask for the price!) I start with a missionary position work deep, hard and fast for ard 15 mins (arms feel tired) and change to a doggie pos. Her moaning was low, soft as the same time very seductive (can feel it's real). Doing it for another 20 mins before i cum in her pussy. FEELING was GREAT !!! Her coordination is really good. Tis's my virgin post in the forum. Hope you guys will like it. Will be writing more of my other visit to HC in the future...!!!!

Fig: c cup fleshy but not fat
look: 8/10
BJ: Nil
FJ: 8/10
Dam: 136 in total
RTF: YES!!!
Old 18-05-2007, 12:18 AM
Samster

hi all, good morning. After reading still no one up my pts? sad leh.
Old 18-05-2007, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ovadoze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hello bros, I returned to Singa to visit my family. I heard about this place (well I think it's this place) through a friend, he just mentioned it had opened, and also some other friends mentioned it.
The girls there sound pretty good and as I live not so far away, it might be worth a visit.
Are they likely to increase their prices for a westerner?
And is the time generally around 1 hour, or can have longer?
Old 19-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Ovadoze I'm sure that you can request for more than 1 hr. Anyway mate, you know the market rates, so I'm quite sure you can bargain down with them. Don't let them spoil the rates
Old 20-05-2007, 03:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Ovadoze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Absoluticeberg, I walked by the place today on my way home, but didn't have much money on me. So had a look up the stairs as I walked by.
I'm sure I will check it out next week, maybe sometime during the day when it's a little quiet.
If I go I will write up my experience.
thanks bros
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1