The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-06-2004, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 23
wahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud of
Re: Superstar KTV Club at Hotel Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by defector
brother seekfun...
when i recover i message you ...

other brothers
the bottle 246 ++ = all the service charge and stuff will end up about 300 odd .. don't mistake...

cheers...
Quite cheap as compare to other KTV...... can consider
Old 22-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1164 / Power: 23
wahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud ofwahzai has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile
Bros,
Not to pour cold water on the thread starter, but to my knowledge, this Superstar ktv is raided quite frequently by the CNB.
Becos they had been caught a few times before, so they are in the black book of CNB. Hence the frequent surprise 'inspections'.
I used to be a regular at another ktv niteclub, Aurora, on the 16th floor of the same hotel. News of the raids by CNB downstairs at Superstar will always reach us too. So the gals with us also don't dare to play until the raid is over.
Just sharing my info.
Cheers!
16 floor also have ktv.....something new....
Old 22-06-2004, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 0
defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bros,
Not to pour cold water on the thread starter, but to my knowledge, this Superstar ktv is raided quite frequently by the CNB.
Becos they had been caught a few times before, so they are in the black book of CNB. Hence the frequent surprise 'inspections'.
I used to be a regular at another ktv niteclub, Aurora, on the 16th floor of the same hotel. News of the raids by CNB downstairs at Superstar will always reach us too. So the gals with us also don't dare to play until the raid is over.
Just sharing my info.
Cheers!
bro missile not pouring cold water on me lah.. every KTV is subjected to check ..one time cnb other time other police department believe go to HC also got risk of vice also .. so no place safe when "outdoor fun" is concern.. only thing is how lucky are we when we are there..
Old 22-06-2004, 11:20 PM
Samster

defector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of lightdefector is a glorious beacon of light

didnt' notice 16 floor also have ktv will pay attention to it when i recover.
Old 22-06-2004, 11:53 PM
Samster

all other brothers there can share FR on the other girls? i went there twice only stick to cary haha.. seen others who is wild.. but not really sure of the name cause my friends never tell me the names..
Old 23-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

dun know if its true...
my buddy used to regular the KTV at Balmoral Plaza n he say all the itchy malay girls all now at superstar. anyone can confirm ???? oso the asst mummy rina oso move wif the girls ??? true ???

Quote:
Hi guys,

Been to superstar KTV club twice. Its in Hotel Royal itself near newton circles makan area. can walk from Novena square also. Anyway girls there can be daring and mummy is accomodating.. Can go for M3 mummy cindy. She will try to choose the girls you want as much as possible. Her purpose there is to make you happy make your request and she will make you happy. one thing bad is that the bottle is too ex.

martel is 246++ per bottle
beer is 68 per jug

Fr on girls, can be daring .. can be the guai guai sit and drink type. the daring type is can play and ended up force you to play one.. and its a UN organisation there .. got malay, chinese (thailand malaysian PRC cambodian etc)

two times there i stick to my KTV love cary. 26 yo hokkien speaking thai. she is the guai guai type.

gor brothers who wants to bring girl out... you can ask mummy cindy.. she knows who can play who cannot play out of the field.

hope this info is good for all KTV cheongster.
Old 23-06-2004, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h
dun know if its true...
my buddy used to regular the KTV at Balmoral Plaza n he say all the itchy malay girls all now at superstar. anyone can confirm ???? oso the asst mummy rina oso move wif the girls ??? true ???

seen quite a few malay girls there.. dont' know if its from the old place you mentioned.. but the malay girls are hot.
Old 23-06-2004, 04:45 PM
Samster

anyway would like to thank all the moderator who are moderating my every post due to my reputation

sorry for the trouble..
Old 23-06-2004, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
jared100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they are hot man

plan a trip there loh
Old 23-06-2004, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jared100
they are hot man

plan a trip there loh

can't do it when my leg is in cast..
Old 24-06-2004, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
HighXDrv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h
dun know if its true...

yeah.. the daring gals used to be from odyssey ktv @ balmoral. but as far as i noe, the malay mummy went to hollywood ktv..(sms me few mths back)..

i'm a regular of Superstar.. mummy yvonne is more accommodating.. but unfortunately... all mummys quite pushy abt the drinks ther.. the gals can realli drink, n the waiters damn buey zi dong..keep pouring.. sometimes gota tell them off... imagine 7 guys, 3 botls +1 .. we drink onli 1 botl. 2 botls by the gals n pour anyhow by the waiter.. knn..

so watch out when the waiter come in pour drink 4 the gals..

but overall, other than the CNB part, its a wonderful joint..esp when u get the mly gals.. they can do anyting ther.. or rather most things..
Old 24-06-2004, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
cyber69_x69 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Bros,
...I used to be a regular at another ktv niteclub, Aurora, on the 16th floor of the same hotel...... Cheers!
Aurora..... the good old days. Bro, is that Angela still there? Did not go Aurora since they close their United Square outlet.
Old 24-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute
Superstar KTV Club at Hotel Royal

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyber69_x69
Aurora..... the good old days. Bro, is that Angela still there? Did not go Aurora since they close their United Square outlet.
Bros, hope you guys don't mind this mini hijack of the thread on Superstar ktv as I 'talk' a bit on Aurora.
So bro cyber69_x69, you were a regular when they were at United Square huh? Sorry, but I don't know any Angela there. I am mummy Vivien's regular customer. She joined from Paseo. So we continued to support her at Aurora.
Business nowadays at Aurora pretty bad. Maybe you should go give your Angela some support soon.
Cheers!
Old 24-06-2004, 08:27 PM
Samster

triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

at least my info chun. but the asst mummy rina still there ????
KNN i must pay a visit there soon. i heard after 12 its the bewitching hour???? no holds barred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighXDrv
yeah.. the daring gals used to be from odyssey ktv @ balmoral. but as far as i noe, the malay mummy went to hollywood ktv..(sms me few mths back)..

i'm a regular of Superstar.. mummy yvonne is more accommodating.. but unfortunately... all mummys quite pushy abt the drinks ther.. the gals can realli drink, n the waiters damn buey zi dong..keep pouring.. sometimes gota tell them off... imagine 7 guys, 3 botls +1 .. we drink onli 1 botl. 2 botls by the gals n pour anyhow by the waiter.. knn..

so watch out when the waiter come in pour drink 4 the gals..

but overall, other than the CNB part, its a wonderful joint..esp when u get the mly gals.. they can do anyting ther.. or rather most things..
Old 24-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Samster

bro. i added one pt for u.

Quote:
can't do it when my leg is in cast..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1