The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2020, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1677 / Power: 9
Amigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant future
Re: Jenna_Chew 周甄娜 Onlyfans - Coming soon ~~!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see for free and PCC is ok.
dun think its free when needs to pay the monthly OF subs, haha

for bros whom had upz me, pls kindly leave your nick, so I can try my best to upz u back with my humble little pts
Old 12-11-2020, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 9
Viorae is a Helpful and Caring SamsterViorae is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good. Nice girl
Old 14-11-2020, 01:15 AM
Samster

Amigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant futureAmigogo has a brilliant future

i duno which bro zap me because i open this thread for jenna, or did you felt cheated after you sub to her OF, so now come back to zap me

so opening her thread means im her supporter and promoting her ?!

helloo...if u see my posts on her other 2 "sisters" thread, u will c i'm saying how jenna is using her OF to leech of her fans, they are like the trio scam sisters

really is got zap for no reason....

for bros whom had upz me, pls kindly leave your nick, so I can try my best to upz u back with my humble little pts
Old 14-11-2020, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
iPangPwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal5528 View Post
Looks like she's smooth down there
Old 14-11-2020, 07:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7658 / Power: 18
BroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond reputeBroRelax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amigogo View Post
i duno which bro zap me because i open this thread for jenna, or did you felt cheated after you sub to her OF, so now come back to zap me

helloo...if u see my posts on her other 2 "sisters" thread, u will c i'm saying how jenna is using her OF to leech of her fans, they are like the trio scam sisters

Upped you.
Old 15-11-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 16
MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all

Quote:

dont worry i will up you
Old 15-11-2020, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Upped you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrVirtual View Post
dont worry i will up you
thank bros for the up, duno wads wrong with the bros that zapped me...

Old 15-11-2020, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:

Upzz u dun worrie bro
Old 15-11-2020, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1619 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by castong View Post
the triple scam sisters
Wah this is damm gross. Joining the bandwagon of Miss Puiyi with this OF rubbish

If she is not going full nude, I dun see any reason to pay for their OF contents. U look at their current IG content - esp for the Miss Puiyi - she is already close to naked. How much more can she show on OF, if she is not going full nude?

It's downright silly to pay for these kind of rubbish contents. U are really just throwing your $ to support these their branded handbags and Michelin starred restaurants lifestyle
Old 18-11-2020, 04:09 PM
Samster

MrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to allMrVirtual is a name known to all

any update?
Old 23-11-2020, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 9
kelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to beholdkelvincwj83 is a splendid one to behold

Will we see Amber Na OF next?
Old 23-11-2020, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2057 / Power: 14
noMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond reputenoMoney4Sex has a reputation beyond repute

TS waiting for your update 🤠🤠
Old 23-11-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
asd1234567 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this is sweet
Old 24-11-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

teaser - waiting for someone to share more
Old 25-11-2020, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sjkevent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping +1
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1