The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2005, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 21
darylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdarylcch is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Sexless Marriage...

I think we are in the same boat...my wife similar..after having bb, avoid sex for a yr.
she will say she is not in mood. She know her body best, if you force her, she will stop having sex totally. Threatening...
Now she stop oral for me...but expect me to oral her..so unfair...but I still do it ...bo bian...
She only want to have sex after her period, most fertile period...and she claim she is wet and have mood during the period...if I am having flu during those 4-5 days, I will need to wait till next cycle. So now, we only have sex 3-4 times a month!!
Old 01-11-2005, 12:10 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
SteveAu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wa...so jia lat ah? may i ask the age group of u guys...i didnt noe women get married will be like tat..
Old 01-11-2005, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 20
ceejay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darylcch
I think we are in the same boat...my wife similar..after having bb, avoid sex for a yr.
she will say she is not in mood. She know her body best, if you force her, she will stop having sex totally. Threatening...
Now she stop oral for me...but expect me to oral her..so unfair...but I still do it ...bo bian...
She only want to have sex after her period, most fertile period...and she claim she is wet and have mood during the period...if I am having flu during those 4-5 days, I will need to wait till next cycle. So now, we only have sex 3-4 times a month!!
Just when I tot i was the only one......mine is slightly more demanding than yours, she only wants it in the morning, after we have fully wash up...but then, how about work?...so...it's barely once a month...
Old 01-11-2005, 02:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

The last time i had sex with my wife was 5 years ago.
My friend who also have this problem threatened his wife that he will visit pros inorder to satisfy himself and he told me his wife changed completely after that. But im not asking you to do that lah.
Old 01-11-2005, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
scw69ers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I can assure you, you are not the only one in this predicament...many of the fellow bros here have at one time or another encountered this scenario myself inclusive.

You can't bear with it too as it will deteriorate further if you don't take action. Her problem could probably be traced back to her upbringing, growing up. Could she have been abused as a child? It will take a mammoth effort to pry her out of this mindset but I do really wish you the best of luck and hope to see you in this forum telling us about how eventful your sex life is

CHEERIOS
Old 01-11-2005, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4216 / Power: 24
titts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond reputetitts82002 has a reputation beyond repute

bro Gent,
go back to very beginning, when u were dating your wife, then girlfriend, check within yourself, how was she behaving towards sex.
then go back a little back to the just marriage stage (before) child is born, how was her behaviour towards sex.

Communicate and try to find the triggering point of stopping sex.
if we can understand and accept the minus points, we can tolerate anything and everything is beautiful as they be.

titts

what makes a man a MAN, in my opinion, it is his CHOICE
A retired scout
Old 01-11-2005, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit
My friend who also have this problem threatened his wife that he will visit pros inorder to satisfy himself and he told me his wife changed completely after that. But im not asking you to do that lah.
hahaha... bro, this is a good one!
Old 01-11-2005, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gent
... after my first kid, my spouse totally avoid having sex with me. She is giving 100% to the kid now......Those who encounter and overcome this before, please enlighten me...
bro Gent, u r definitely not alone in this rug as many bros here hv testified. me too, is no diff. i encountered the same pblm after my 1st kid (got 2 now)...she'd put in her all for the kids leaving her no energy left for me...frankly speaking, a wife's role is extremely demanding and we as hubby should not fault her for that but we have needs too...but still, it's no excuse for us to stray...right???

well, stray i did (several times) and was caught too...the quarrels were frequent n furious, but each time we reconciled (for sake of the kids) but our relationship was strained....

too cut the long story short, i believe the solution is to make time for each other (at least once a week). nowadays, we have set aside sat late nite for each other, going for movies, clubbing or just supper....sex did come about during her 'safe' period, as we didnt want any1 kids and dislike the use of cd....then it's pcc for me at other times (of urge) and possibly visiting FLs (but be aware of stds)...

hope this works for u.....take care!
Old 01-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Heard this story from a friend. His buddy was a goodie two shoes and changed into a weekly cheongster at hcs after this happened at home. He and the wife were always in the missionary position, the wife would just lie there and not make a sound while he humped away. Foreplay? Non existent... so the poor chap being goodie thought maybe its his fault that he is not giving her enough excitement... so after reading some books which suggested trying new variations to arouse the lady, during one bonking session, he was tried to turn her around for doggy style. At this moment his wife just snapped at him and said "CAN U BEHAVE LIKE A HUMAN AND NOT FUCK LIKE AN ANIMAL?????!!" Doggie style equals to fucking like an animal..... Needless to say his mood just disappeared and that started his cheonging days....

His wife wasn't not aroused by him, she just took sex as a kind of deal in the marriage hence the lie back and open legs... and hubby hump hump... and then okay you done?! A bit like substandard pros....
Old 01-11-2005, 12:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1168 / Power: 19
ragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud ofragnarclaw has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit
The last time i had sex with my wife was 5 years ago.
U must be kidding rite,bro MitMit.How can u tahan for so long..5yrs leh
Old 01-11-2005, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
samschnur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i sympathise w bro ss2880.

my gf also the same, said that the cb closed up, even touch also scream out pain..... but she got no prob cumming by playing w her clit....

so i ended up w no sex, n the most she gave me is one bj n one hj the entire month we r together..

fuck up, u may call me anything u like, but at my age, i think i need sexual release too... n i never have this prob w all my previous gfs.... so to each his own, i cannot stand a relationship w/o sex
Old 01-11-2005, 03:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 20
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

heh heh.. well, my gf is those high sex drive one but she dun believe in pre maritial sex.. so sex is out of the question.. we onli did petting.. afew times a week when we haf time.. however, she doesnt like me fondling her clit, say no feeling and painful, and she dun allow me to finger her, scared dat her hymen will break.. thus the only way for her to cum is to ride on me thru rubbing her chee bye with panties against my lan jiao wif underwear.. ( cannot naked cox scared pregnant.) seems dat she like it.. thus i haf no choice, though she dun allow oral sex even if i wana lick her.. dia0x.. come to her pcc skills, she isnt dat good though, out of 10 times i cum, onli 1-2 times i feel sibeh shiok only.. other den dat all like nt much feeling, i pcc myself oso better.. but wad to do? wives/gf are our other half, and we haf to respect their decision even though we still haf our needs. guess e only way is to slowly educate her and talk to her la.. juz like she got hairy chee bye, i slowly ask her to shave and tell her dat is more hygeniene and wont haf dat much smell.. can see some improvement in her la.. she go trim her cb hair, even though still so hairy and i ask her to shave.. but slowly la, take one step at a time lo.. one day she will come to understand one la.. patience bros.. PATIENCE!
Old 01-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 19
Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!Toyota Honda is one of the Best!

well guys, it seems like I am having the sae prob with my gf.. She was so HSD just months and years ago and suddenly she hate sex. Even now when I try to take off her clothes, she just shrugd me off and say she dpn't want.

I hoipe she is not straying though, she works in a bank and thats very 'dangerous'.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
logonpal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi hi

STRAIGHT TALK -

Go straight to your wife and share truthfully and explicitly on your sex needs w/o having to bring in marriage expectations, philosophy first.

don't be shy abt your sharing w/ her, u got nothing to lose... as man, having sex is part of life...

- tell her u r very high when girls or thots come across your mind
- tell her u erect and even go to toilet to PCC (Don't be shy!)
- tell her u hv sexual thots of bedding the pretty girls and doing all kinds of sex fun
- and more....

AND ASK HER, if SHE DOESN"T GIVE U, check with her if she is OK if you go to alternative?

DOnt be shy? Dont be afraid of her reactions.....
You will be surprise that she may (or may not) reveal her true reasons for not having sex.....

Good luck
Pal
Old 02-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gent deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I guess many guys are facing the same problem...

Bro MitMit, How did u managed to cope for 5 years?? It's amazing..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1