The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2015, 03:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lysozymes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: HIV from geylang legal brothel

There's always a higher risk of sexual infections when you visit a prostitute. If you shake hands with everyone at Orchard MRT for a month and not wash your hands, you will get the flu sooner or later

As long as you wear a condom (oral and vaginal sex), the chances are very small to get infected if (!) the girl is HIV+. She'd have to have a very high viral load for the virus to be present in the vaginal fluid.

So, Geylang girls get tested monthly. The chances are low that one of the girls are HIV+. You should ALWAYS wear a condom to prevent the other more common diseases like Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and standard urinary tract infection.

IF the girl offers raw, please don't be stupid and accept. You should tell the mamasan that the girl offered raw sex too.
Old 21-06-2015, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 15
sonicwinter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Can't imagine the practice of reusing towel....hope that's not true
Reusing towels is common for FLs. I've seen one hang it dutifully back in the closet just before I left. That's why I stopped going to FLs. Too unhygienic for my liking.

As for the legal PRC houses I go to, I usually see them remove the towels from the room after the session so that gives me peace of mind.
Old 21-06-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

The gal never even ask or offer ley but just slide your hot rod into her love hole in the heat of the moment - then sure difficult to reject liao

And then after that you got addicted because it is such a nice warm and fuzzy feeling

But in life there is always trade off you pay for what you get in monetary or non monetary terms - so bros need to take your own decisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysozyme a View Post
There's always a higher risk of sexual infections when you visit a prostitute. If you shake hands with everyone at Orchard MRT for a month and not wash your hands, you will get the flu sooner or later

As long as you wear a condom (oral and vaginal sex), the chances are very small to get infected if (!) the girl is HIV+. She'd have to have a very high viral load for the virus to be present in the vaginal fluid.

So, Geylang girls get tested monthly. The chances are low that one of the girls are HIV+. You should ALWAYS wear a condom to prevent the other more common diseases like Gonorrhea, Chlamydia and standard urinary tract infection.

IF the girl offers raw, please don't be stupid and accept. You should tell the mamasan that the girl offered raw sex too.
Old 14-10-2015, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 780 / Power: 12
lucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to beholdlucidlucifer is a splendid one to behold

What happens when a legal wl contracts HIV? I know she will be deported, but what about the house? Will their license be revoked? Or just let off with a verbal warning?
Old 14-10-2015, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2295 / Power: 21
XiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond reputeXiaoHoUzi83 has a reputation beyond repute

Would be given a lengthy ban... Who u rawed ?
Old 15-10-2015, 07:39 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by superboy1234 View Post
My buddy kena HIV fr geylang wl. He regret cos he also lost his high flying job
Ur fren find streetwalker and do raw, is it?
Old 15-10-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not FL, it WL fr house

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Ur fren find streetwalker and do raw, is it?
Old 17-10-2015, 04:52 PM
Samster

Bro u dont know meh. They good to cover up. Just deported the wl and close the case and as easy as abc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucidlucifer View Post
What happens when a legal wl contracts HIV? I know she will be deported, but what about the house? Will their license be revoked? Or just let off with a verbal warning?
Old 17-10-2015, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thinkwhtudoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well the girls can say every tower is new. It's there choice.
Old 18-10-2015, 09:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

I posted this before but will reiterate. Many yrs ago I happened to see on national TV dat our late Health minister, Dr S Balaji stated dat not one single registered prostitute in S'pore caught HIV positive within the last 3 yrs at dat time. I phoned up the HIV hotline some time later n asked how did those heterosexual guys in S'pore catch HIV positive considering what Dr Balaji said. The guy said they caught it from overseas prostitutes.
Old 19-10-2015, 07:34 AM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1785 / Power: 21
pussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant futurepussylicious12345 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
I posted this before but will reiterate. Many yrs ago I happened to see on national TV dat our late Health minister, Dr S Balaji stated dat not one single registered prostitute in S'pore caught HIV positive within the last 3 yrs at dat time. I phoned up the HIV hotline some time later n asked how did those heterosexual guys in S'pore catch HIV positive considering what Dr Balaji said. The guy said they caught it from overseas prostitutes.
Drug use through sharing injection needles and gay boys screwing each other backsides raw have higher rates of hiv infection.

If our beloved G land is a possible source of hiv infection, do u think our Cheng hu would not do something about it instead letting the industry remain for the last twenty-thirty years?
Old 19-10-2015, 03:17 PM
Samster

How come CDC report number of h1v cases keep increase annually

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Old 19-10-2015, 09:13 PM
Samster

Cheng hu already have policy on wl what. U don't know meh once kena virus and surely fail test kena deported. But during the windows period wl offer virus to many bro who don't have antivirus knowledge .

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
Drug use through sharing injection needles and gay boys screwing each other backsides raw have higher rates of hiv infection.

If our beloved G land is a possible source of hiv infection, do u think our Cheng hu would not do something about it instead letting the industry remain for the last twenty-thirty years?
Old 20-10-2015, 03:20 PM
Samster

My advise to all bro looking for rawing. It depending on yr age, career, married or not, and most important yr look
Old 23-10-2015, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Konnichiwawa. What about the money offered to the WL? Best is don't do unprotected sex with those WLs, FLs n unknown girls. Use condoms.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1