The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2011, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
smartdownloader is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: An Affair With A Colleague

wow lau eh.. keep going..
Old 03-09-2011, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Another camper here too , cheers bro ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 08-09-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
pokeandrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: An Affair With A Colleague

At this point of time, stroking intensified. My thick shaft was near to solid hard. I moved my palm under her shirt, and slid my middle and index finger into her leggings. Woah, shaven and prickly! Her leggings were fucking tight. My fingers couldn't reach for the goal. So I pulled my fingers out. Now her legs were already opened quite wide. I put my hand just outside of her forbidden fruit. The only thing in the way was the damn thin layer of black latex leggings.

She was looking into my eyes with her CFM face. I proceeded to put some force on her vagina and stroked my middle finger up and down. There were soft moans coming from her as I stroke her. Around 5 minutes passed, she moved in closer and whispered in my ear softly "let's fuck". I immediately swallowed hard. My mind was telling me "hey we're in a fucking office, are you nuts?!" while the little mind below was telling me "hey, we're in a fucking office, are you nuts not to do this?!"

We still had two more hours to go before OT was up and there was still the other full timer sitting at the other end. My mind was telling me every reason why I shouldn't do it there and then. My penis on the other hand already had a mind of its own and was telling me every reason why I should do it. This could be a once in a lifetime opportunity to fuck in a office. All these thoughts clouded my mind & the mind below too within that second.

I had to make a decision, quick.

A second later

To be continued...

Last edited by pokeandrun; 08-09-2011 at 02:19 AM.
Old 08-09-2011, 04:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
lolatmydick is Cool - loads of Potential

building tent right here!
Old 08-09-2011, 08:47 AM

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 0
mattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermattress is a living Saint! - you won't find better

keep going yo!
Old 08-09-2011, 09:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Longing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: An Affair With A Colleague

Hi TS,

Continue continue. High high lo. Hehehe nice very nice
Old 08-09-2011, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 14
plmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplmnc deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another office thread nice.
Old 08-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 13
ducal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What was your decision? Tell us quick.
Old 08-09-2011, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
liteon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: An Affair With A Colleague

We are waiting for your action ....
Old 10-09-2011, 01:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
pokeandrun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: An Affair With A Colleague

Sadly, my brain won the battle. I told her that we should wait until the full-timer left. She whispered into my ears again telling me "You wont regret it hun". As she leaned towards me, the aroma of her perfume swept me away. I gave a peck on her neck followed by a short quick lick.

Two hours of OT left. The two hours took forever and in my mind, I had thought of all the things I wanna do her. I had deviant thoughts of ripping her latex leggings open, exposing those long, slender smooth legs of hers right there and then where she was sitting. During the two hours, we stopped what we were doing and just chatted. 5 minutes before work ended, I stood up and I could see that the full-timer was packing her stuffs already. As I sat down, she suddenly grabbed my shaft and my balls firmly while giving the CFM face. I had a hard-on that instant. I grinned and told her "you're gonna get what's coming".

5 minutes up and the full-timer was on time to exit the office. I looked up at the ceiling one more time just to check that my workdesk is a blindspot. She told me she needed to go to the toilet and wanted me to accompany her. The toilet lights are auto on/off so the corridor to the toilet is very dark as it was already night time.

While walking to the toilet, she suddenly grabbed my hand. At the entrance of the female toilet, instead of letting go of my hand, she pulled me into the toilet. The toilet was pitch dark and it took awhile before the lights were on. The door slammed shut. In that brief dark period, I pushed her against the wall and we hugged and kissed like long lost lovers. I could taste her lip gloss and the smell of her perfume turned me on even more. Before the lights went on, I felt her hand reach for my shaft and she immediately started squeezing OIC gently. My hand was already pulling down her leggings and undies up to her thighs. There it was exposed, shaven and prickly.

My fingers instinctively reached for her clit and I started rubbing it. She started giving out soft moans. At some period of times, she would just jerk and squeeze my shaft hard. By now I was licking the right side of her neck before guiding my tongue to her ear lob. She leaned her neck backward as I continued licking. I pulled back her long silky hair with my left hand. She really liked to be licked around the ear as her face quite 'steam' already by then. Her moans got louder as I rubbed more intensively and faster. I could also hear her heavy breathing. By now, she wasn't squeezing my shaft anymore. Her hands were placed firmly on my butts.

My fingers played around with her now moist soft pussylips. Her pussylips were not the kind with the labia meat coming out. Hers was the 'like a virgin' kind. I stroked my fingers a couple more time before unknowingly thrusting my fingers in her tight pussy. Man it was already wet there! It was tight and fingers got tired after awhile. I immediately squat down and use the whole of my hand motion to finger her. She grabbed my hair frantically as I fingered her faster and faster. Her legs crossed and quivered a couple of times until she finally came! She was so wet now. As I stood up, I traced my wet fingers up from her groin all the way to her mouth. She sucked my fingers dry. I could feel her soft tongue twirl around my fingers.

She immediately said "my turn" with a shagged tone. Now it was me leaning against the wall as she unzipped my jeans.

To be continued...
Old 10-09-2011, 07:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

wo ... la la ..... the action has finally begun .....
Old 10-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3678 / Power: 17
Joe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond reputeJoe Fox has a reputation beyond repute

more pls.....
Old 10-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
BCL25 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for next instalment, tks
Old 10-09-2011, 03:44 PM