The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 14-09-2008, 10:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: meaty Coco 36C cupper from sichuan for $60 (with pics)

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
She is a good talker and chat anything. For those shy bro not to worry as she can built your confident. During chatting my hand fondling and massaging her boobs..she seem she like it holding my hand together rotating her round ball with the other stroking and touching my hard on manhood...
She light kiss on my lip...I suck her tongue out and tongue fighting we go. She said " 你舌头好有力哟 !"
"过奖过奖..你也不赖呀 ! " I praised her in return.

Next I flipped over below..frenching like a pair of lover with my left right index finger screwing and ticking her left right ear at the same time ..

My both hands then do the walking down south grapping those 2 big melon together with my tongue moving down between the 2 peaks ..left right left right painting the twin erected nipples.

Slowly downward to the nice heart shape look alike trim pussy hair .. her pussy hair was so nice trim with heart shape

My both hand never stopping massaging those melon while my tongue already attacking her cliff before the valley. Painting up and down the valley and can felt she enjoyed the licking and painting and can hear she maon like 一阵一阵的寒风.. I slowly inserted my powerful tongue into the valley in out in out until the river flow toward my direction..

My tongue get exhausted and she attacked me in return, cathbath me from my neck and slowly move down licking my nipple..my hand continue squeezing her boobies.

TBC...
Old 14-09-2008, 11:21 AM
Samster

walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My tongue got exhausted and she attacked me in return, cathbath me from my neck and slowly move down licking my nipple..my hand continue squeezing her boobies..
She moved her tongue down south and put the CD into my dick and then into her mouth with her sexy pair of eye glaring at me..( A big disappointed at first as I expecting BBBJ but I did not request since her BJ suckion was shiok enough and did not ask more)

Her BJ skill very excellent. the duriation was good and no short cut. Somehow her BJ me position turned into 69. I spreaded her leg curled my tongue into her cunt.. she getting excited and she stopped BJ me..enjoying my tongue action exploring her pussy again..

She said she can't take it anymore and rided me on top. She rock and I roll..she rock fast and I roll hard..She gripped my both hand on her melon while rocking until I asked to stop and switched to doggie style.

She moaned " 快一点,深一点.哇哇.." I rock fast and furious and she said "爽呀! "
After doggie strokes I turned her over lifting her both legs and make sure her buttock never resting on the bed..before I pumped her I asked her whether she like hard, soft, fast or slow pump. She replied me " 快,猛 和深 !"

I accerlated my speed to 100 km/h can see her eyes wide open gave me a kind of stare and suprise !! ..I can see she enjoyed and felt very shiok in that position..she gripped the pillow and with the look expression assume I was raping her ...So unfortunately half way through probably the hard and fast way too fast liao. I asked for interval..my leg clamped and my didi immediately went soft.... a bit paiseh..maybe age catching up liao or too much bonking.

She kind enough help me to rub and massage my legs...after some rub the clamping eased and my didi woke up and stand up again for pussy. She rided on me on top here I continue my part 2 pumping the same position earlier on.
Finally the moment arrive... I removed the cap and asked her to jerk it out ..
She said " 为什末,你的精子那末少??"
I gave her a 嘻嘻sound

Look: almost 7 rating as she got a local look.
Body: a bit meaty
BoobS:34C 36C or 34D ?? you judge..big, soft and not sagging..and firm
Pussy: nice trim hair
Hgts:approx.1.63m
Wgts:approx.53kg
Shower: 6.5/10
Cathbath:7/10
Frenching:8/10
Painting:allowed as she enjoy
BJ:7/10 (probably will request for BBBJ the next one)
FJ:8/10
Attitude:9/10 n, very friendly and chatty)
Damage:$60+$20 tips +$10 (room)

Interested can PM me for her contact..
Old 14-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 17
denden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to beholddenden7070 is a splendid one to behold

bro wala's FR really make me nose bleeding damn steamy
Old 14-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

难得 grandmaster 出 FR....
我等下脚软, cannot play soccer liao
Old 14-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Wah Seh...Bro Wala
cums in early and teases with CoCo-coo la!
now me may have to ignore DKarJie the didi rub guru
and try to find time as me wanna have CoCo coo la too!
Old 14-09-2008, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtyhairy View Post
Wah Seh...Bro Wala
cums in early and teases with CoCo-coo la!
now me may have to ignore DKarJie the didi rub guru
and try to find time as me wanna have CoCo coo la too!
You are one of the first 5 release to you so far..the rest I wait till...
Old 14-09-2008, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Camping here for 2nd blood Fxxk Report....

signoff
Camping Popiah
Old 14-09-2008, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6137 / Power: 25
poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Look: almost 7 rating as she got a local look.
Body: a bit meaty
BoobS:34C 36C or 34D ?? you judge..big, soft and not sagging..and firm
Pussy: nice trim hair
Hgts:approx.1.63m
Wgts:approx.53kg
Shower: 6.5/10
Cathbath:7/10
Frenching:8/10
Painting:allowed as she enjoy
BJ:7/10 (probably will request for BBBJ the next one)
FJ:8/10
Attitude:9/10 n, very friendly and chatty)
Damage:$60+$20 tips +$10 (room)

Interested can PM me for her contact..
My view on rating :

Look 8/10[went to fetch her and we had a good chat before heading for my fav hotel... Her look will grow on U. In the room we were together for almost the whole two hr... Esp when we close up she real beautiful.] Please take note as rating of looks are subjective
Body: tanned and smooth.Before undress : 6/10 : very nice to hug esp when we enter the room and hug for 5mins plus. can feel the warmness and a very nice feeling Afterundress : 7.5/10 : Curves at the right place.
Boobs:100% Natural and nipples sensitive to sucking and licking. will harden quicky and she will moan softly
Pussy: 9/10 [The bush is right on top of her pussy and none round the pussy. Her clit is expose and when U spread open her pussy.. U can see the redness. Hers is one of the nicest pussy I seen and very very very lickable
Cathbath:7.5/10 [She will paint U all over and she do know where to concentrate to give U that shiok feeling
Frenching:8/10 [Her tongue all smooth and tender.]
Painting:
BJ:7/10 (think should be able to convince her to do BBBJ next time round)
FJ:8/10 [Tis lady is wild when she high. we did various posn till she was screaming out loud that I need to cover her mouth or else the cleaner outside might knock on the door thinking wat happening]
Attitude:9/10 [very friendly and chatty)
Damage:$60+$20 tips +$20 (room)
Old 14-09-2008, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
My view on rating :

Look 8/10[went to fetch her and we had a good chat before heading for my fav hotel... Her look will grow on U. In the room we were together for almost the whole two hr... Esp when we close up she real beautiful.] Please take note as rating of looks are subjective
hi bro poolhot,

wow....wonderful and detailed Fxxk Report...

Well done....keep it up....you going to "KC" her....

signoff
Reporter Popiah
Old 14-09-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolhot. View Post
FJ:8/10 [Tis lady is wild when she high. we did various posn till she was screaming out loud that I need to cover her mouth or else the cleaner outside might knock on the door thinking wat happening]
Attitude:9/10 [very friendly and chatty)
Here is my grandmaster FR..popiah you going to be the third ??
Old 14-09-2008, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yo Bro Wala...Wah kau
lidat u give me too much face liao
with yr steamy FR, must die2 find time to spend
otherwise unfair to the others who may just wet in their pants
once again, many many thanks
Old 14-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

Another pic on her boobs !!!!

Old 14-09-2008, 12:08 PM
Samster

poolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond reputepoolhot. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Must be more pics flowing out.

Don't keep us wait too late TS
Personal opinion : I think all pics should put on hold first. Anyway I see the way Ah Lian stick to U... doubt U will be keen on others just like how wawa stick to Ibonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Wah liao Ay!! Why you know? I tot try to KC first but you guys so fast hands fast legs.

I agree with Grandmaster Walabis, that budget hotel sucks. I also not sure why emperor like that Hotel so much too
Wiz lightning our emperor and king of KC aka i1papaya around.. we little known ppl must fast hand fast leg.

Maybe he a emperor who willing to lavish on gals and save on

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
Camping here for 2nd blood Fxxk Report....

signoff
Camping Popiah
POSTED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by denden7070 View Post
bro wala's FR really make me nose bleeding damn steamy
When I heard our great emperor is at club25... I immediately bring her down to meet our Sir denden and I told her U are our VVVVVIP!!!!!!!!
Old 14-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 17
i1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of lighti1papaya is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Another pic on her boobs !!!!

KNN, Need me to turn my old stiff neck to look at these tits.

记者 : 以前的日本军队有妓女吗?
小犬 : 没有,只有慰安妇,我们日她们.所以叫日军
记者 : 现在还有吗?
小犬 : 没有,军人现在都自慰因而叫自慰队.
记者 : 为什么叫日本人呢?
小犬 : 因为我们都自慰,就是日自己,因此叫日本人
Old 14-09-2008, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi bro poolhot,

wow....wonderful and detailed Fxxk Report...

Well done....keep it up....you going to "KC" her....

signoff
Reporter Popiah
"KC" - Leave it to all the lovers like..................... too many names liao

Anyway I need to fetch Liu Dan to repair her shoes maybe think buy one for her is easier

Quote:
Here is my grandmaster FR..popiah you going to be the third ??
Bro - dun be modest lah... U the lover and I the hunter.... haha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread