The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 17-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Wanksta84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: New Brownies in Forum

still no reply from her anybody try her yet pls post FR thanks thanks
Old 17-11-2008, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

school holiday started liao
Old 17-11-2008, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!

camping here hoping it is real

What time is it ? Its TIGER TIME !!!
Old 18-11-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
Hulksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good morning Lads I met her last night in the city area......I will give you my personal opinion on this fine lady.....guys if you’re looking for a slim and trim girl please move on as she stated clearly she is 57kgs...she has the height and the look to carry this weight .....even at the first glance she is really pretty (love her hair and smile) we chit chat for like 5 min before I go inside the hotel and get us a room ---she is dressed in a fashionable dress and shoes...since i met her after work she had showered and come to meet me...I went on to shower as she crossed her legs and was lying down on the bed....inside the shower i was soaping myself as fast as possible as I wanted to make out with her badly.....finally i was out and after a brief chat of work the lights were dimed..she is a bit shy and dim lights get her in the mood...she then asked me what i wanted her to do .....:-) I asked her to stand up and show me her lingerie ...i am a sucker for nice lingerie ...wow a sexy g-string and a matching bra made my cock jumpstart looking at her ass (her ass is not for the faint hearted its like two scoops of coffee ice-cream but might you its firm and soft to touch so no wobbling stuff) her skin is amazingly soft she has great tits not huge ones but enough for her and to squeeze. as i caressed her titties she immediately start to suck my cock .....oh my god she sucks my cock like a lollypop....i am in ecstasy and i wait for my turn to go down on her and eat her muff.....her pussy is smooth (she goes regularly for Brazilian so no stubble or roughness;-p) yummy yummy after playing with her tits and pussy...she starts to really heat up and starts to ask me to enter her. as i am pulling out the condom she grabs my cock and sucks it a few times ...this girl is an animal in bed soooooo fuckin horny its unbelievable she sits on top of me and I can see her expression changing as she rocks herself on me engulfing my entire shaft inside her....she tells me to Fuck her harder and i gladly want to grant her request....i turn her over and enter her wet cunt from behind ....i forgot to mention the moment i started to touch her all over and kiss her she started to get wet crazy wet....not a squirter but still wet......i pumped her hard from behind she was loving it and i watched her ass move back and forth with every thrust and she started to grip the sheets harder and harder and moaning so loudly that another thing once she gets horny it’s hard for her to be quiet........i banged her hard form behind but i didn’t want to cum just yet so i flipped her around and entered her missionary again i slammed her hard as she closed her eyes at one point as i started to pump harder and faster banging my pelvis against her love hole.........couldn’t stop and exploded inside her...she had already cummed and was squeezing my ass and pulling me deeper inside her..........i collapse don top of her and smooched her once again.....she kept shaking her head and kept saying wow that was amazing etc etc..........we lied down and talked for some time as she is working full time she is very interesting to talk to. After a while I noticed that time is almost going to get over she then asked me aren’t you going to fuck me one more time?? that was enough for me and it got me all going ---she immediately started to suck and pop my cock which was asleep from all the work....he was awakened by her awesome blowjob skills-----she squeezes the balls dam well without hurting them and adds to the pleasure.. i didn’t want to waste my second time in a bj (she doesn’t do CIM) so i got a cd and told her this time i wanted to fuck her from behind and cum .....Boys seriously when you see her ass you will realize why !!! this time i entered her love hole with ease as it was wet wet all over.....this round hard hard and brutal and i pounded her thrusts after trusts and as hard as i wanted to and i could my cock just felt so great inside her wet cunt and just the way she was shaking her head from side to side i could feel she was about to cum as she started to tense all over and that got me more horny as i slammed and slammed and fianlly exploded she used her cunt to tighten around my cock as it throbbed inside her......she had already collapsed a min before me as I grunted she thrusted her ass towards me and grabbed my hands as i chucked out my load for the second time...it was ecstasy.........we washed up and talked and i walked her to the taxi stand .....You won’t be embarrassed to walk with her..She is really pretty.......not a clock watcher. She is a very nice girl who is doing this for some personal reasons and SHE LOVES AND ENJOYS PLEASURE!!! again all the views expressed here are my own please don’t flame me if you didn’t like reading my fr.....she is a love machine...NOT TO BE MISSED and very hygienic :-) which is always good.
Old 18-11-2008, 12:13 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro HulkSG, do you know such thing as paragraph???

1 big chunk of experience is draining to my eyes.
Old 18-11-2008, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
Prostate Intact is a Helpful and Caring SamsterProstate Intact is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulksg View Post
all the views expressed here are my own please don’t flame me if you didn’t like reading my fr.....

Far from it, brother, I have just upped you my humble pt as encouragement. Thanks for sharing.
Old 18-11-2008, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 17
Hulksg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry mate you try writting detailed FR's for other brothers to enjoy so that they dont miss out on a great girl from office....;-) cant really format in microsoft word and then copy paste........
Old 18-11-2008, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

bro hulksg...nice FR...already made me horny enough to try her. By the way, wats the damage like?
Old 18-11-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Lifemax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi gal,

Me interested, can you pm me?

Your pm box is full.
Old 18-11-2008, 06:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyems View Post
Hi Bed Lovers,
Pm me if any of you are intrested.

Muacks!
Ems
Please clear PM box...it's full
Old 19-11-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Wanksta84 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

she is a malay girl rite ?? just 2 cfm ...

well as long as she is not fat can le , well proportinate body is the best
Old 21-11-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2202 / Power: 20
tenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond reputetenggiri has a reputation beyond repute

Gotta agree with bro hulksg; Ems (as she prefers to be called) is a wonderful find. A full bodied voluptous young woman with a healthy sexual appetite as i found to my delight hehe.

She usually takes a single custy a day and i was lucky enuf to engage her y'day. We had a fantastic time chatting and bonking away.

Ems looks like a Eurasian but is actually a fair skin malay and speaks fluent english. She has a nice figure, not fat, but meaty at the right places. I like .

Foreplay is slow and easy. She'll leave her bra n panties on and they'll come off in good time during the process. Bbbj is more than decent with eye contact and at times, she'll fondle the jewels ever so gently.

Lovemaking continued at an easy pace as we frenched and had more oral sex and she got even wetter and moaning got louder when i found out how she loved my finger tickling her g-spot. She loves fingering but do it gently pls.

Finally i got capped but before i inserted in her, she warned me that her moaning will be loud hahaha! How could any guy mind right? True enuf, she likes hard pounding and is accomodating to most postures. Said she came as she showed me her sticky cum later.

Here's some details for yr perusal:
Looks: 7.5/10 Nice face with long wavy hair.
Body: 8/10 Nice voluptous figure with a tight round ass. Aiyo can die lah!
Bbbj: 7.5/10 Good suction and almost deep throat. Maybe needs more training on this.
Frenching: Yes
Pussy: Brazilianed! Cute and puffy like volkswagen. Hehe. Fresh and nice aroma.
Fj: 9/10 She gives as good as she gets. Fantastic authentic moans. Reasonalbly tight.
Attitude: 10/10 No clock watching, no hurrying, very attentive and can chat on various subjects.
Rtf: Very likely.
Dam: As stated in her post.
Old 21-11-2008, 01:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lonelyems deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To: HULKSG & Tenggiri

Thank you for your wonderful FR. I have to admit that you guys are great on bed and as well to have conversation with. Muacks!

To: Potential Bed-Lovers

Please be patience for my reply as I only have 10 fingers to type
And I would strongly advice to email me instead sms-ing cause too many unknown numbers .... heheheheheheh....sorry horrr....But I will try my very best to reply ok

Cheers!
Ems
Old 21-11-2008, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
ravenpump deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

er... mayb i didnt read properly but i cant seem to find her damages??
Old 21-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 494 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2863 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyems View Post
And I would strongly advice to email me instead sms-ing
Should be "I would strongly ADVISE...".

"Advice" is a noun.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1