The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2018, 12:40 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girl says not looking for relationship but has a bf within a few days

lots of good advice here.

thumbs up...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-06-2018, 12:43 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

I think there's a lot of factors in a relationship

1. It can be you, you are the problem
2. It can be her, she is the problem
3. It can be both, you are both a problem and for that time frame not compatible

Women today don't have much patience and very opinionated. They are also creatures of instant gratification and bad tempered.

If you want to play this game, you got to play to win. All the world's a stage, and you are merely a player.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 03-06-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 16
Jaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant futureJaguar00 has a brilliant future

Instead of blaming yourself and improve your game, you choose to blame other ppl. Good loh, continue to blame other ppl and remain a loser loh.
I once had a friend who gets nervous every time he talked to women, so like you he always kena friend-zoned. I told him I got an unorthodox way of helping him, and he accepted my suggestion. I brought him to those "dirty" KTV a few times and before I knew it, he surpassed me liao.
He is still the same physically, but mentally kena reprogrammed liao. Women like men with confidence. You act like a pussy, you dun get any pussy.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
youngsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
ts kena friendzoned. the ladies intend to let you down gently by giving subtle hints, without coming across like a jerk. lying, or telling white lies is part of being human.

男追女,隔层山
女追男,隔层纱
I was actually thinking about the same thing . If TS got strike out better don't waste too much time on her and move on to the next target.
Old 03-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 7
youngsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungsheldon deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
Just face it

You're just not their cuppa tea, nuff said
That is quite true .
Old 03-06-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

There a lot of possibilities to why that can happen but basically it boils down to:

1) You're not her type, she's just politely trying to reject you.

But the thing is she says she not looking for relationship then she finds a new bf. People might talk shit about her. If she rejects you directly say you not her type, people might say she stuck up, arrogant etc. So there's no real proper way of doing things. Honestly rejecting politely is definitely better than the latter imo.

And of course then it's most likely either 2 problems.

a) Your issue

Reflect a bit. Are you being too nice? Girls like bad boys more than doormats because for some god damn reason their brain is wired to automatically like bad boys. ' Oh, girl X can't change this bad boy? I bet I can do better! ' It's dumb but it's more to do with the alpha male thing so yeah.

b) Her issue

High standards, gold digger etc etc. You got 5C? No 5C, don't need talk. Those kind of girls, you're better off without so yeah.

2) She's really not looking for a relationship at that given time but someone came by and moved her heart.

Love can be quite a random thing. You may say that you are not looking for a relationship right now but suddenly for all you know, the next day you go to work, you saw someone that capture your eyes, somehow some way the person keep impressing you and ya, that happens lo. You can't control it one what

The issue with many people nowadays is that they have this mindset that if I'm good to this person, that particular person is then inclined to like me back, otherwise he's considered a player or she's considered a stuck up bitch. That's the issue. You can do all the things that you want to that particular special person you have in mind but bear in mind that they may or may not like you in the same way.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 16
omgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to beholdomgwthbbqme is a splendid one to behold

It's true, women can smell desperation and it's not a good look on anyone(male or female).

Just play it cool. Like all the other bros/sis said, if she likes you she likes you. If not, too bad. Plenty of fish in the ocean.

Some girls say not interested to some guys, but would fall in love the next moment with a guy whom is in a relationship. It is unpredictable.

Regardless of what the girl says, be a gentleman.

List : Swagelock

12 points daily to exchange, minimum 6 points please.
Kindly PM me after ups if you'd like me to return the favour.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
Grabara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngsheldon View Post
I was actually thinking about the same thing . If TS got strike out better don't waste too much time on her and move on to the next target.
Yes , better don't waste too much time .
Old 03-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
peppervb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngsheldon View Post
That is quite true .
Fully agreed .
Old 04-06-2018, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
User1989 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolite1990 View Post
Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but I'm new here. I have been looking for girls for very long, whether for sex or relationship, but never really succeed. 100% of the girls who say they are not looking for a relationship suddenly get a bf in the next few days or the next few weeks. Off my mind I can count 10, and over the past years at least hundreds. I fucking hate girls now for the fact that they don't even know what they want, or all of them are probably friendzoning me and lying to me. If you think we do not share enough common interest, just say it. If you are not interested in me just say it. But if you say you are not looking I will believe you and wouldn't even try at all, and it really hurts to know you really don't know yourself and you really are available but I missed my chance because of that. And equally worse is if you are just friendzoning me and not giving me a chance at all, and are just lying to me.

p/s: I'm not joking about the 100% I guess you can judge me as the loser guy who don't get girls I don't care.

I feel you dude. I got rejected by a lot of girls too. I tried so hard to get, but it failed each time. I was even humiliated by some girls by them telling me that I look ugly and they ignore me. Until I got married, girls appear from nowhere and I have to reject them.....like I will ask myself at times, y only girls come after I get married..
Old 04-06-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 8
Depraved is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDepraved is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryolite1990 View Post
Not sure if this is the right thread to post, but I'm new here. I have been looking for girls for very long, whether for sex or relationship, but never really succeed. 100% of the girls who say they are not looking for a relationship suddenly get a bf in the next few days or the next few weeks. Off my mind I can count 10, and over the past years at least hundreds. I fucking hate girls now for the fact that they don't even know what they want, or all of them are probably friendzoning me and lying to me. If you think we do not share enough common interest, just say it. If you are not interested in me just say it. But if you say you are not looking I will believe you and wouldn't even try at all, and it really hurts to know you really don't know yourself and you really are available but I missed my chance because of that. And equally worse is if you are just friendzoning me and not giving me a chance at all, and are just lying to me.

p/s: I'm not joking about the 100% I guess you can judge me as the loser guy who don't get girls I don't care.
The way I see it, you have a few options:

1. Set lower expectations and stop aiming for girls out of your league. Find someone who is compatible and be thankful. From the sound of it, the girls you are after don't seem to be lacking in suitors. If you cant stand out among the competition, don't bother. There's no shame in aiming for something achievable.

2. Set new priorities. Make dating and relationships secondary and go pursue something worthwhile that will pay off years down the road. You sound young. Young girls like excitement. Years later, they will become women. Women like stability. So make sure you are precisely that in ten years.

3. Since you value honesty so much from the opposite sex, it should start with you. From now on, whenever you meet a new girl, introduce yourself and say, "I really want to put my dick in your pussy, preferably sooner than later. I would also like for us to come to an arrangement where only I can put my dick in your pussy. Finally, I really hope your mouth and ass can be as accommodating to my dick as your pussy. Shhhhhh. Don't say a word. We can put a pin on the ass thing for now for future discussion." Then stand back and let her bask in your refreshing candor.

4. Convince yourself that it's totally not your fault because you are clearly flawless and God's gift to women. It's clearly women that are fucked up for not seeing you as the divine blessing that you are. Obviously, the rules of attraction that are written on the genetic level states that you are the Alpha-mate, the Prime-hunk, the Omega-male of the species. Why should you suffer just because women are blind to your indisputable value to their ovaries? Can it be because they have complex personalities, different priorities, and each their own preferences? Nah. Can't be. Women definitely operates the way you expect them to, that is, you do your little dance and lend your little ear and pour your niceties on their lap and they will grow all doe-eyed, their pupils would dilate into heart-shapes, and they will proceed to spread their legs nice and wide. I mean, that's like every romance movie ever! It's practically law! How can it be that they continuously defy the law of nature itself?! There can only be one explanation for this. Women are evil and are out to get you. So set aside a few years to nurture your resentment and then go out and rape someone because, you know, the bitch deserves it.

Last edited by Depraved; 04-06-2018 at 12:12 PM.
Old 06-06-2018, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 14
teehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterteehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
They smell desperation. And it is unattractive.
This is totally true. Remembered how needy and clingy I was on my youth days and didn’t have much luck. It’s better to treat them equally as your other friends. As the saying goes; Nice guys finish last.
Old 06-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
aimuon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
To TS, what are you looking for in a relationship?
If it's sex, get your release with FLs.
It will make you less desperate...
I've had sex with so many girls, now I can am absolutely cool in the presence of beautiful women.
Girls can read minds and can tell if you intend to fuck them.
Playing it cool, as in really cool will confuse them...
Make them easier to prey on...
As in, "He's not gay yet he's not dying to fuck me despite the fact I'm so beautiful?"
Fully agreed.
Old 06-06-2018, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 8
kYding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimuon View Post
Fully agreed.
Same here, agreed too.
Old 07-06-2018, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 565 / Power: 16
Rambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to allRambutan is a name known to all

Are u too direct with them? It may sound you are desperate for them you know? If u go around piaking FLs they sure can sense your desperation too for fresh meat.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1