The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: Honest opinion: PRC vs Thai/Viet

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
You see, this is a human to human thingy.

There are many factors. Like chemistry, how you make the lady feel, etc. How to have clear cut answer?

Most important part is that if the gal likes you, then ho say liao. Simi lan sai also can. Different gal will be willing to do different thing. I got gals who will suck me dry when I am cumming, tickle my balls while sucking me dry and swallow.

This feeling is truly heavenly. It is so heavenly, that I can stay hard and continue again for 2nd round and even 3rd round, all within an hour.

Have to keep trying to find the one.

Good luck.
Yeah i too found one thai that let me make her cum like 3 times without complaint. Asked me come again soon as she too enjoy it. my own Hidden Gem, but once awhile i go to PRC because we can chit chat etc etc. havnt try Viet yet
Old 03-07-2023, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
All I can say is that we must groom ourselves. Keep ourselves well groomed.

From my limited experience, my personal preference will be Thai gals for now. PRCs WL are ok but I feel that Thai gals give better experience.

As for Vietnamese, I kena a gal before. I didn't pay her anything. Super chio and super nice body. Banged her a few rounds raw and then she disappeared. She even asked me to cum inside her. Last known, I think she married a Singaporean.
agreed to this , lol hit the gym build some muscle haha. make yourself presentable. i am sure the WL will be more then happy to serve you.
Old 06-07-2023, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

since the reopening of GL, i have not found any decent thai/viet. all i tried are used and tired. all landmines that i stopped. some also refuse to shower and want you to shower yourself. Language is an issue. PRC on the other hand, even though standard dropped, there's still some baseline level which you can expect for Cat 200.
Old 06-07-2023, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
agreed to this , lol hit the gym build some muscle haha. make yourself presentable. i am sure the WL will be more then happy to serve you.
I already have and I do have my fair share of fun.

Yes. Being well groomed does help but end of the day, it is about chemistry.

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 06-07-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I already have and I do have my fair share of fun.

Yes. Being well groomed does help but end of the day, it is about chemistry.
Chemistry is most important. Without it, the WL won't accommodate to you and you can't get your fix. Even for Cat200 some will complain if you take too long sessions and some will let you go on how may times and as long as you want. You treat the WL nice, they will treat you nice too.
Old 06-07-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 418 / Power: 3
peiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post
Obviously the former is a lot pricier than the latter.

But is the experience generally proportionately better?

I have only tried PRC one time in the last 11 years (well, excluding the covid closed down time).

Terrible experience. Was deterred from trying more... mostly because of $. Was a uni student then.

But now I earn decent income.. can afford to go PRC now and then.

Just wondering if the rate of good experience per say, 10 PRCs, is higher than the rate of good experience per 10 Thai/Viets.

Please comment if you have tried a large enough sample of both types.

Thanks!
At the end of the day a whore is a whore and a pussy is a pussy. I have had japs, korean, Russian, vn. Prc, thai, mongolian,, ang mo etc

Some good, some bad.. all depends on chemistry and if the girl likes you.

Just have good sex (hopefully) and then go home. You are not finding a wife.
Old 06-07-2023, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future

In Russia they say, there are no ugly woman, just not enough vodka.
In a whorehouse we say, there are no poor service gal, just not enough money.
If massage good, sex good, then not SYT!

If massage bad, sex bad, not SYT - WTF were you doing!?
Old 06-07-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by peiyee View Post
At the end of the day a whore is a whore and a pussy is a pussy. I have had japs, korean, Russian, vn. Prc, thai, mongolian,, ang mo etc

Some good, some bad.. all depends on chemistry and if the girl likes you.

Just have good sex (hopefully) and then go home. You are not finding a wife.
sad but true, we pay $$$ they make $$$, but still need to see their face color
Old 12-07-2023, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
RevenantsFall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRevenantsFall deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Bottomline, do whatever you are comfortable with your wallet.
it's silly to get into any financial strain for this matter per se.
How do you justify a mercedes over a toyota when they primarily
serve the same purpose
honestly, many people use their down head instead of the right head for this matter.
Old 12-07-2023, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Obviously the former is a lot pricier than the latter.

But is the experience generally proportionately better?

I have only tried PRC one time in the last 11 years (well, excluding the covid closed down time).

Terrible experience. Was deterred from trying more... mostly because of $. Was a uni student then.

But now I earn decent income.. can afford to go PRC now and then.

Just wondering if the rate of good experience per say, 10 PRCs, is higher than the rate of good experience per 10 Thai/Viets.

Please comment if you have tried a large enough sample of both types.

Thanks!
I share my perspective. Right now I’m in my 40s and earning a good salary. For me $200 is considered affordable as in it won’t make a big diff to my monthly expense since I spend much more on the family, pay taxes etc. At my age also it takes time for my dick to recharge to get and stay hard for whole session. Usually if I fuck once every 3/4 days it is ok but if I just had sex yesterday usually today my dick can’t stay hard and shoot out by fucking alone. Then my consideration becomes to get the best experience from the visit since there is a limit as to how many time I can fuck.

PRC at least looks wise is more pleasant, give bbbj and seldom got breast implants. Thai girls looks wise doesn’t appeal to me. Skin tone too dark and the features also not what I like. Example I also don’t get turn on by Ang moh look, prefer the East Asian look much more. Vietnam girls can try sometimes if can find someone that looks pleasing and is fair. Usually I will choose those that have small boobs because I really turned off by boobjobs and almost all viet and Thai girls have done boob jobs. Small boobs means more likely to be natural. Even then still have a risk will have c sec scar which is also damn turn off but that one cannot tell from the lineup.
Old 12-07-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by victorlee10 View Post
I share my perspective. Right now I’m in my 40s and earning a good salary. For me $200 is considered affordable as in it won’t make a big diff to my monthly expense since I spend much more on the family, pay taxes etc. At my age also it takes time for my dick to recharge to get and stay hard for whole session. Usually if I fuck once every 3/4 days it is ok but if I just had sex yesterday usually today my dick can’t stay hard and shoot out by fucking alone. Then my consideration becomes to get the best experience from the visit since there is a limit as to how many time I can fuck.

PRC at least looks wise is more pleasant, give bbbj and seldom got breast implants. Thai girls looks wise doesn’t appeal to me. Skin tone too dark and the features also not what I like. Example I also don’t get turn on by Ang moh look, prefer the East Asian look much more. Vietnam girls can try sometimes if can find someone that looks pleasing and is fair. Usually I will choose those that have small boobs because I really turned off by boobjobs and almost all viet and Thai girls have done boob jobs. Small boobs means more likely to be natural. Even then still have a risk will have c sec scar which is also damn turn off but that one cannot tell from the lineup.

Agree on this, also for newer cheongsters like me who are less skilled, I think best to start off with CAT60 for practice.
Old 12-07-2023, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

thanks for sharing. one day i shall reach your financial capabilities, in part for sex-ing around if im still single
Old 12-07-2023, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by scumofsociety View Post
Agree on this, also for newer cheongsters like me who are less skilled, I think best to start off with CAT60 for practice.
interesting take on for practice haha
Old 12-07-2023, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ATCong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

I totally agreed with you on this.
Old 12-07-2023, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
interesting take on for practice haha
Hehe, for now only, eventually I intend to try PRC playground after more skilled. Still refining my SOP haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1