The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Need help! Brother too big!

Bro Kayakahao, u may consider 2 put ur hotdog in2 the freezer...
However, don't put there 2 long, if not, it may end up 2 hard or dead...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakahao View Post
I have been having a problem! My little brother is not that little. It is bigger Thn average. Most FL and girls I meet up find it too big and painful. And bro out thr can help intro any girl that can take a big dick?
Old 18-02-2011, 10:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of
Re: Need help! Brother too big!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob_onny View Post
Bro Kayakahao, u may consider 2 put ur hotdog in2 the freezer...
According to theory, this freeze-drying excitation-contraction method might works. This is what in medical term, we called it: Ice Dick
Old 18-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21168 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Big dick is not a problem, u can always request gal to BBBJ u, breast fxxk, HJ, worst case look for old hens
Old 18-02-2011, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 20
wildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwildbeast is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Use sandpaper to thin it. Else chop some length away!!!!

Can't stand such "lame" post.

Let us continue to share in this forum to make it BETTER !!!
Old 18-02-2011, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 14
luckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterluckystrike8888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post
Wa lau. You making us envious of you is it?
maybe he is in hope that ladies behind a nick will pm him!
不知道!
Old 18-02-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 18
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

Elder Bro of cos will be bigger than you lah... In terms of age...
看开一点

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 18-02-2011, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 17
TickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud ofTickTock has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
You can try those older FL or PRC MILF Best is around 40s-50s, sure no complaint cos if you shout a "Hello" into her hole, you might even hear an echo......HELLO.....HELLo.....HELlo..... HEllo.....Hello.....hello.....hell.....hel.....he. ....h........
lol...u damn funny...upz u!

TS,u find those give birth already wan also....lol
Old 18-02-2011, 01:42 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7718 / Power: 19
Nickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond reputeNickochee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayakahao View Post
Bro no pic now lei. Slightly longer Thn 15cm and 5cm thick. Looking for some help ma. Or Everytime go out play Sianz de lei.
Bro,u tried chopping off to universal specs? hahahahaha...lol
Old 18-02-2011, 02:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1821 / Power: 16
bonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant futurebonkster has a brilliant future

Go to a nearby chicken rice stall, put your dick on the chopping board and ask the uncle 小鸡鸡太大块了,可以切小块一点吗?

Uncle will sort it out for u. Can even tell him u wanna 去皮 and be circumcised at one go.
Old 18-02-2011, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 452 / Power: 14
Sexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of lightSexy Under is a glorious beacon of light

If your brother too big for women, try animals like cow, horse, goat..... lor

Maybe they complain your brother too small.
Old 18-02-2011, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 17
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Need help! Brother too big!

Bro Bonkster, if chopped the hotdog, then no extra skin leow lah...
it's either chop off the hotdog's fore skin... or chop the hotdog itself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkster View Post
Go to a nearby chicken rice stall, put your dick on the chopping board and ask the uncle 小鸡鸡太大块了,可以切小块一点吗?

Uncle will sort it out for u. Can even tell him u wanna 去皮 and be circumcised at one go.
Old 18-02-2011, 02:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Inifinite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

5cm circumference, 15 cm length. That shouldn't be a problem for most FLs, unless they are petite. Feels like you are posting for fun than anything.
Old 18-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

By the way, today is TOTO 11 million draw, you think you can get your big brother to log 7 numbers, please. Thank you.
Old 18-02-2011, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5281 / Power: 18
kick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond reputekick_ass has a reputation beyond repute

lols, i love sammyboy!!!! never fail to make me chuckle

TS, i hv someone i can intro for ur big didi..
It's name is sherine. think IT can help u. i think ur didi will be smaller after u hv encounter it

u can search IT in SBF. very well known. think got several threads delicated to IT
Think IT has been around longer than most bros who replied ur thread so considered very senior.
do post a fr on IT after u tried.

So.. why learn?
Old 18-02-2011, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 14
NextGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was curious how "BIG" it really is that you can actually say most girls find it too big and painful. So means, there ARE girls that can take it right?

But digressing, so being the curious person that I am, i took my measuring tape and measured my dildo, it's almost the same size loh. Yours is perhaps just thicker. And that dildo is a normal size(bought it in au). which mean, it's pretty much an average size!

so don't come here and gloat ok. and more often than not, it's the guys who thinks their tool are big that NEVER perform. see hole, just wanna put in only.

yes, u guys may zap me coz i'm rude!(in fact someone did for something else i said :P )
but some of the stuffs here are peng stupid loh! hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1