The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serious relationship with a thai fl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brojj View Post
Just treat her as a FL. That way, u will get the most satisfaction from having sex with her. Maybe need to wear condoms but RAW is WAR. Don't learn from me, wearing no protection.
Quote:
My advice is not to go into serious relationship. It is a sweet but also bitter relationship. They will treat their customers better than as her bf. Her 'ugly' side will show up when you are her bf.
Good advice, Bro Brojj! Thank you!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 12-09-2022, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16590 / Power: 27
hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

This is so real. No money no honey.

Quote:
Our relationship turn for the worse when last week when I said I will stopped sending her money next month. She said she need to accompany a China Customer for a week. And she removed/ blocked me from Line, WeChat, TikTok, calling and message me alternate days. She said her China Customer is doing illegal stuffs in Thailand and don't like the lady with her to use mobile phone.
Old 12-09-2022, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

brojj, thanks for sharing. since going break with her, mind sharing her pics here so we can recognise her (maybe?)
Old 12-09-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yes, since going to break with her. But I still will respect her. So, will not show her photos here. This will affect her in fur
Old 12-09-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 20
Brojj is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBrojj is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Her in future if she decided to come to work here again.
Old 12-09-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 23
EtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to beholdEtherC is a splendid one to behold

Behave like a lovelorn puppy and you will get the dog treatment? Difficult to understand meh?
Old 13-09-2022, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Lonelyboyels deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dont say thai FL. even those coyotes, dancers and singers in thai disco. they came singapore to work. if you get into serious rs with them, be prepared to support them and their families in thailand every month.
Old 13-09-2022, 05:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
Share with us your story so we can understand why you are asking this question or have this intention. There is nothing wrong to have serious relationship with females of any nationalities. But, prostitute.... BIG MISTAKE
It depends on the individual gal.

There's a Chinese / Hokkien saying, "可以娶鸡为妻,不可娶妻为鸡" (eh sai chua kway jo bor, buay sai chua bor jo kway). There's also a saying in English, "U can take the gal outta the bar, but can u take the bar outta the gal?".

If the gal's thinking / mentality easy & fast money from the guys (customers), then she's more likely taking the guys for granted (money tree).

But if the gal can appreciate what the sincere guy can / going to give her, then she deserve a chance. That's why I said it depends on the individual gal, her attitude / mentality.

Even back in my poly days (30 years ago), I worked part-time in night-spots to support myself. I was already disappointed at the materialistic attitudes of sg gals in the society (on the streets, shopping malls, etc). What I saw in night-spots made it worse. I told myself, forget about sg gals lah. The foreign WLs coming to sg, many / most of them do it cos of their financial issues back home. Given the choice, most normal ladies won't wanna work in that occupation. For those who been through the bad experience, they are more likely to appreciate when a sincere guy can give her a better life.

The key word is, APPRECIATE. If the gal can & knows how to APPRECIATE, I feel she should be given a chance. But if she doesn't APPRECIATE, then of course don't waste too much time & effort on her! Don't treat the guys as stupid, it's a matter of time the guy will give up when he's treated as a fool !

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Old 13-09-2022, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Before covid days, I went for this fl the first day and after that went pretty often because the gfe was good and of course it’s raw and creampie all the way although she insisted I was the only one (yah right…) although most bros whom I trust all went to try but didn’t get to raw her

Last few days of her work here she stopped working and asked if I could book just a cheap hotel for her and she will sleep with me at night which I did. Didn’t pay her anymore money

The relationship continued and recently when borders lifted I even went to bangkok and stayed at her condo. She picked me up from the airport and sent me back also. I stayed with her for 4 days throughout she cook for me, bring me out to eat, pay every single thing anf never mention any word about money. We had creampie sex at least 4 times a day (I took pills) and everytime it was really natural wetness and hot sex.

I left and came back to singapore and we are still in contact. No mention of money over 2 years.

So some are not bad but you just have to remember that they are still FLs. They are gonna fuck men for money. If they don’t, then you probably have to send them money regularly and even so- no guarantees they aren’t fucking around
Old 14-09-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

hccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond reputehccheonger has a reputation beyond repute

Well said bro! UPped your points

My thinking is if a guy who has lots of money to spend will not choose a prostitute to have relationship. With all the money we can have many choices good girl, pretty girl or whores, whatever.

欢场无真爱。

Some girls think guys who cannot afford to support their lifestyle still want to complain and being unhappy that they go party or one night stand with guys who can provide them money and gifts.

Be happy. Fuck and forget and don't regret. Some are asking for troubles when they want affection from the girls. The price to pay is high.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 84gunner View Post
It depends on the individual gal.

There's a Chinese / Hokkien saying, "可以娶鸡为妻,不可娶妻为鸡" (eh sai chua kway jo bor, buay sai chua bor jo kway). There's also a saying in English, "U can take the gal outta the bar, but can u take the bar outta the gal?".

If the gal's thinking / mentality easy & fast money from the guys (customers), then she's more likely taking the guys for granted (money tree).

But if the gal can appreciate what the sincere guy can / going to give her, then she deserve a chance. That's why I said it depends on the individual gal, her attitude / mentality.

Even back in my poly days (30 years ago), I worked part-time in night-spots to support myself. I was already disappointed at the materialistic attitudes of sg gals in the society (on the streets, shopping malls, etc). What I saw in night-spots made it worse. I told myself, forget about sg gals lah. The foreign WLs coming to sg, many / most of them do it cos of their financial issues back home. Given the choice, most normal ladies won't wanna work in that occupation. For those who been through the bad experience, they are more likely to appreciate when a sincere guy can give her a better life.

The key word is, APPRECIATE. If the gal can & knows how to APPRECIATE, I feel she should be given a chance. But if she doesn't APPRECIATE, then of course don't waste too much time & effort on her! Don't treat the guys as stupid, it's a matter of time the guy will give up when he's treated as a fool !
Old 14-09-2022, 03:00 PM
Samster

You must be young, skillful and handsome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Before covid days, I went for this fl the first day and after that went pretty often because the gfe was good and of course it’s raw and creampie all the way although she insisted I was the only one (yah right…) although most bros whom I trust all went to try but didn’t get to raw her

Last few days of her work here she stopped working and asked if I could book just a cheap hotel for her and she will sleep with me at night which I did. Didn’t pay her anymore money

The relationship continued and recently when borders lifted I even went to bangkok and stayed at her condo. She picked me up from the airport and sent me back also. I stayed with her for 4 days throughout she cook for me, bring me out to eat, pay every single thing anf never mention any word about money. We had creampie sex at least 4 times a day (I took pills) and everytime it was really natural wetness and hot sex.

I left and came back to singapore and we are still in contact. No mention of money over 2 years.

So some are not bad but you just have to remember that they are still FLs. They are gonna fuck men for money. If they don’t, then you probably have to send them money regularly and even so- no guarantees they aren’t fucking around
Old 14-09-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hccheonger View Post
You must be young, skillful and handsome
I am 40, slightly overweight and don’t speak thai
Old 14-09-2022, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 596 / Power: 20
bluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to allbluetooth is a name known to all

It’s not about young, handsome or skilful. A lot of time it’s about showing them the respect as a human being. When you show them the respect, don’t look down on them as FL. A lot of times they tends to treat you better.
Old 14-09-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 18
dennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydennis88888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All girl that come work as freelance or prostitute 100% is with sad stories or in difficult finiancial behind .
No girls will wanna being/enjoy sex by atleast 10 different guys each day.
They are not here to look for husband or boyfriend of cause so far I heard only 1 case that goes into husband and wife.
If you ok-
with your partner having sex with others
Look after them and take up their financial burden
Taking care of their family
And when husband and wife are you able to accept that your friend/relative ever have sex with your wife during any outing.

If not better don't and move on
Old 15-09-2022, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 22
84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all84gunner is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetooth View Post
It’s not about young, handsome or skilful. A lot of time it’s about showing them the respect as a human being. When you show them the respect, don’t look down on them as FL. A lot of times they tends to treat you better.
Fully agree!

When u show respect to the lower hierarchy of the society, u may be surprised at the appreciation they give back to u, especially in the service industry!

Very often, some basic respect, respect them as a fellow human being, keep in mind that they also have parents who gave birth to them, they also have families & normal needs as any other human beings. Often, this respect can go a long way!

Of course, there are also those who are rude & take things for granted. For this bunch, they are already pathetic enough, don't need to spend too much time & effort quarelling with them or even fight!

横眉冷对千夫指, 俯手甘为孺子牛

一失足成千古恨,回头已是百年身!

Wanna get married, but afraid of losing yr property, yr assets in the event of divorce? Quit SG, dun marry SG gal, yr ass is oso covered!!!

Talking Equality wif SG gals is like talking Communism wif Capitalists
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1