The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 868 / Power: 18
ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold
Re: My Sex Education

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaburnkopy View Post
Bro TS just let me say that you got excellent writing skills. Do keep it coming.
Thanks bro. ... aiya, nothing of excellent writing skill la, what I did is think and write ... no editing or pause to rephrase, what's in my pig head will come out as it ... haha ... Enjoy Bro!!
Old 06-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
wildsoulx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one bro...keep the story going..
Old 06-09-2011, 11:07 PM
Samster

ZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to beholdZhuGeLiang is a splendid one to behold

My Look Look See See Continues

After the encounter, watching Ying undress half-naked, well, I am now more observant and careful to find more of such encounter. Most of the time when Ying is back, I will stop all my work (and never to take nap in the afternoon too), just to wait for the right time to come. I will always try to walk out when she closes her room door, and push it slightly, to check if it can be opened or not. What I can say, after that one time of encounter, the room door is somehow always shut ... sigh ... The only sight I get to see if Ying wrapped in towel walking to the bathroom...

One day, as I was so desperate to have another look, I think of all sort of thing. First I tried to stuff some paper into the door lock, which resulted in the paper just drop off when the door close. Next, I try put some glue to the door lock, hoping it will not *click* when close ... Failed.....

Looks like it is a fail project for me, at this moment.

Then one day, after Ying usual bath, she came out wearing shorts, really short shorts.... I was like .. *gulp* ... how come I didn't see this before, or I was just too busy with the plot that once she out to bath, I will either go out to play or stay in the room with my homework.

The blue shorts, in a way quite tightly covers her bottom, with some butt cheek revealed ... and camel-toe in the front. It is so smooth and yummy ....She knew I was looking ... wait, it should be staring at her..

Ying: What are u looking at?
Me: Oh, nothing, I am just passing by
Ying: Where are you going?
Me: Back to my room ...

Ying: Can you help me to switch on the TV?

Ying stayed in my place for quite some time, but never did I realise that she didn't know how to switch on a TV.

Me: You don't know how to switch on TV?
Ying just shake her head...

Ying: If you help me, I can let you see more

At that moment, I was stunned ... I can feel the blood rushing up to my head ... my face was so warm and ... then I know, this is what we called blush ... I was red, definitely red from my ear all the way to my face...

Me: You want to let me see more of what

Aiya, that time is inexperience mah, so pretend to ask... also just to confirm if what I am going to see is really what I want .. :P

Ying: Of course what is inside lo

Ying must be damn horny at that time too... She was pointing at her pussy .. since I am admiring her shorts so much...

Me: How I know if you really going to show me?
Ying: You switch on the TV then you know lo *smilling cheekily*

Me: Err ... no la, you show me first
Ying: Emmm ...

Then immediately she striped her shorts and revealed her pussy to me ... It is hard-on to me now while I am thinking back this encounter...

Ying's pussy is clean-shaved ... wait, no, she has no hair down there ... that explains why she has no arm-pit hair at all. This is something that I never get to see again till now, someone naturally bald down there. Any bro had such encounter before?

Anyway, Ying striped and showed the pussy, which is SO DAMN delicious .. damn, at that time I only look look see see ... didn't even touch it... quite stupid right. She was just normal standing there,

Ying: Oi, ok la, you see what you want already, can you switch on the TV for me?

Me, obediently switch on the TV, by then she already wear back her pants....

That moment, that memory is always in my head up till today ... a bald pussy, so nice.... and the short down to her knee, with a pink cotton panties ... how to resist, if now, I will be laying her over and over again ... haha

Be back again tomoro, time to go PCC first....
Old 07-09-2011, 07:44 PM
Samster

My BEST Encounter Ever

After the sudden shocking incident with Ying, I feel totally lost in speech, happy but yet, there are some timid feeling ... What happen if this is being revealed to my parents? I am somehow naive and scare...

The next day, Ying is as usual into her bath w/o having much of luck to catch her undressing. Then she locked herself up in the room. Nothing much for me to venture into.

Finally on Thursday, which Ying is granted off-day, she was at home all the time. I was as usual, back from school and pack my lunch from the hawker centre where my mum worked then return home.

Ying was mopping the floor, in her usual shorts, and this time I noticed that she is wearing a spaghetti strapped camisole .. pink in color with combination of blue shorts ... she was pushing dry the mop, when I noticed the gravity effect on her boobs ... it is jaw dropping view, with the opening from her camisole, I saw the bra, white in colors and the cleavage .. I dun know how long I stood there with my packed lunch, it seems like my other hunger that took over me ...

Ying: (Without looking up) Be careful when you walk, the floor is wet and slippery.

Yeah man, I do hope she is wet and slippery, don't I .. haha ...

Me: Ok ... (while walking to kitchen with my eye still to the down-blouse Zhao Geng view) ... if you need me to switch on the TV, let me know ok?

Ying: (smiling cheekily) ok, eat your lunch first. And you need to bath too.
Me: Ok.

Once I am done with my lunch, Ying was there helping me to clear the table. She ask me to prepare for bath, which I followed her order and went into my room to collect my bath towel.

As I was about to close the bath room, door, Ying called out to me. I was like, WTF, then she came to the bathroom, and really WTF, she came INTO the bathroom, then closed the door for me.

Me: What are you doing?
Ying: I need a bath, after all the mopping, so do you, right?
Me: Yes, but isn't it too dangerous, what if my mum is back?
Ying: Then we better hurry.....

It is an almost faint encounter for me, I goes blank... totally blank ...

Ying removed her camisole, revealed her white bra, my jaw is still open.
Then she removed her bra, it is a front buckle type.
It is my first time to see a boob in such a close range.
The nipples are pinky, and it is so nice of view.

Ying proceed to remove her shorts, she pulled it down together with her panty. As the bathroom is quite dark, I can only tell that it is a white panty too (or light blue, but whatever). She is naked in front of me, and the view of that bald pussy is so damn good. Gosh, I can tell you that moment of time, I kinda feel like I am going to explode. It is my mind that is going to explode.

Ying: Why are you still standing there? Come on ....

Ying then proceed to help me to remove my shirts, my shorts and my underwear .... She was doing it, while smiling ... the feeling at that time is WTF, I dunno what is the feeling, shiok + shock really don't mix well.

Anyway, after she removed me, my rod is still hard of course, but she don't seem to be bothered by that. She started by showering herself.... yeah while I am standing there in the cold with some water splashed to me ...

Ying: Aiya, you don't stand there la, come closer, come come...

I abide, I follow her order and go closer. Ying start to shower me as well, then shampoo my hair and hers... flushed together ...

Then best part is when she clean up my body. She moved from my neck, gentle rub around my neck, then followed by my left arm, moving to the right arm ... fuh... heavenly feel ... then my armpit which I feel ticklish and she laughed ....

I took the initiative too, helped her to clean her neck, arm ... then .. I moved my hand to her boobs ... I was rubbing her boob... more like caressing ... squeezing it, admiring it .... it is so, so, so, damn, out of word to describe. Trust me, first time touching a boob is like you have the best in the whole world at that moment... and I cherish it till now.

Ying didn't so any reaction or objection until she moved down to my shaft... hard on rod... she just casually rub around that area and my thigh, my ass.... oh... think I moaned at that time coz she looked at me and smiled .... she even took my feet and put it on her thigh while kneeling down, clean every toes, one by one ... I am telling you, this is one of the best bath in my whole life.

When it is my turn, I proceed to south too, doing the same as she does, cleaned her thigh, her pussy is so yummy, but at that time, I didn't know what to do, so just shampoo it and move on. Did the same thing to her toes as what she did to me.

Finally we washed up. Ying helps me to dry up, then she dry herself up. She wrapped herself in the big towel, then moved out of the bathroom to her own bedroom to dress up, leaving me alone, back to my own SOP to wear my own clothes..... .

Throughout the whole session. It is only touching (or bathing) only, there is no tongue fight or fingering, not even HJ .... What Ying thought me is to bath thoroughly, and the care that she showering on me, make me practice the same bathing technique to most FL or GF that I have. 100% of them, complimented on my skills to bath them as it is so comforting and soothing.
Old 07-09-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildsoulx View Post
nice one bro...keep the story going..
Thanks for your support bro! Hope you enjoyed it. Thanks for your attempt to upz me, but I doubt you can do so with your 0 power... haha ... anyway, once again thanks.
Old 07-09-2011, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 15
Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!Lambo is one of the Best!

Keep up the good work bro! I just love encounters from the past
Old 08-09-2011, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

NICE!!!! this is a nice story~~~
Old 08-09-2011, 07:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 14
amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!amateur.bonker is one of the Best!

Breakfast with juicy story in the morning is BEST!! good writing skills!!
Old 12-09-2011, 12:26 PM
Samster

My Education on Woman Body 1

Sorry for the late response as was away due to some unforeseen circumstances. All is well and here I am again, to recall and share with you all on my experiences.

Thanks to bro/sis who showed support and sent me PM to encourage me. I've not quit, neither am I giving up. I am just away for a short few days ...

The bathing incident makes me yearn for more of such incident. It is so weird feeling but yet, I am so darn excited about it. But the more I want it, the more desperate I get, and there more I don't get it... what I mean actually? Well, it is because I live with my parents and granny, so there is not much time I can get alone with Ying. And being too close to Ying will raise suspicious looks from my elders, which I rather not.

One day, the day has come after so many weeks (maybe few months), parents are away with granny back to hometown up north ... Ying was told to buy foods for me as I am not suppose to travel back as I need to attend classes. They said they will be back in 2 days time.

That day, I was so excited, when my parents left, I knock on Ying's room door and there I was standing there so excited with my dick hard-on ....

Ying: Yes, what you want?
Me: Err ... can we bath now together?
Ying: No, I don't need a bath now ...
Me: Aiya (*I sian already*), then ok .... When u want to bath, can let me know
Ying: No, coz it is not convenient you see...
Me: Why? Thought you liked to bath with me
Ying: It is difficult for me to explain to you
Me: I was so looking forward to see your body and touch it
Ying: Is that all you want?
Me: Yes...
Ying: Come in ....

There seems to be sunshine now ... My face was brighten up, in my heart, it is like a big yell of "YES" .... Ying invited me into her bedroom ... it is a great accomplishment for me ... haha ... Yes! Yes! Yes! ...

To be continued later by end of today, need to go now ....
Old 12-09-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 13
merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!merrygoround is one of the Best!

wow nice story .. keep it up . waiting for the 2nd part now
Old 12-09-2011, 04:47 PM
Samster

My Education on Woman Body 2

Ok, back to my private seat now ... hehehe ....

Ying's room is very nice in smell, haha, maybe it is just me, but it is very pleasant smell. What I believe is her talcum that she normally used, it is very exotic and soothing. Ying's then sit on her bed, while staring at me ... I looked at her then look down below her neck, then to her chest ....

Ying was wearing a orange T-Shirt, I remembered it well, as it is from my dad company. He got is as souvenir, and quite a lot of it, even I own one of those T-Shirt at that time. The T-Shirt is quite large for her, hence don't get to see much of the shape, what's hidden inside the T-Shirt.

Ying: What you want to do now?
Me: (*Gulp*) I don't know ... maybe we can strip and lye down?
Ying: Ok...

Ying's then proceed to remove the T-Shirt ... when she was lifting the T-Shirt, the bra, (laces, light blue with some flower pattern in dark blue) in a way, gave way, half-of her boob was shown ... **GULPING non stop** ... Once the T-Shirt is off, she proceed to remove her front-strapped bra... revealing the full boob ... My jaws dropped ... wide open... Ying boob dropped out, she was naked on the top, with a blue short pants still on, but that sight of the boobs, is priceless.

Ying: Ok, you get to see me now. Why you come over and sit here..
Me: Ok ... that is so beautiful
Ying: Thank you. Have a good look at it

I am now seated next to Ying ... I stared at that pair of wonderful boob ... one of the best in my life. It is 32B, hell, I believe that's the size though I didn't really measure it .. but its enough...

Ying: Aren't you going to touch it? Come, give me your hand and touch it...

My hand trembled ... no, it is my body, I felt my body shaking ... hahaha ... or maybe it is my rod that's wildly crying to get out ... hahaha ... Ying took my hand, and place it on the cleavage ... Ying is guiding me, moving from the center to the bottom, allow my hand to feel the weight of that beautiful boob. She then took my index finger and placed it on the pinkish nipple... she is moving my finger left and right, stroking the nipple...

At that time, my another hand moved to the other left-over boob, which yearning and calling for my "massage". I repeat the routine on both boob... Ying closed her eyes, and let go some slight moaning ... I don't know why, why does she does that ... but one thing for sure, I really liked to caress that 2 boobs ... think I was caressing it for about 30 mins (but that time, it is just like a few seconds thing coz, u know, good things always end fast).

She then looked at me in my eyes

Ying: That's so good ...
Me: You like me doing this?
Ying: Yes.... (in a soft voice while rolling her eye... fooh!)

Ying then proceed to lay down, while I was lying next to her ... slowly, I moved my hand to her hip, Ying was looking at me, in a strange look. I put my finger into her blue shorts, then stripped it off ... Ying hesitated initially but still allowed me to remove that shorts.

Ying is wearing a pink panty .... not a match with her bra, I know, but I heck car, the pink panty is of another priceless view. Once again, I lay next to her, I was caressing the breast once again, repeating the same routine .... over and over ... then I have the urge, the urge to look at what's inside her panty ... I put my finger into her panty, but Ying stopped me, she shaked her head

Me: Why?
Ying: No, leave that one on
Me: But I want to see what's inside
Ying: It is part of the month right now
Me: What is the month? I don't get it

Well, we all knows what Ying trying to say, but not me at that time. Ying, looked at me, then she asked me to stand up. She took out the panty, just the top part to show me her pussy .... and ARGH!!! I saw blood!!!

Bloody hell that sight is one of the horrible sight I've ever seen before in my life... that blood is darn thick and ugly sight ...

Me: What is that?
Ying: This is what we called period (in Chinese, she said BIG AUNTY)
Me: Do you need to see doctor?
Ying: No, it happened every month and it going to off after a week
Me: A week? So you need to wear that thing for a week?
Ying: No, I change it everyday and when necessary, but yes, I need to wear it at most for a week. So for today, you cannot remove my panty, else it going to stain my bed and I might get scolding.

This is my exposure to the period cycle. My first encounter is not to learn about the theory like most people, but to witness it, how it affect a woman. And why they need to wear pad... I knew it happened, but I don't know why it happened. My lesson of woman body continues ...
Old 14-09-2011, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Education on Woman Body 2

Firstly, thanks to bro who tries to upz me on my point. Is ok bro, points are not important to me la. The purpose of me sharing this childhood education is to share with all bro.

Ying's period are the worst scene I can imagine. It is so bloody and disgusted, thinking back, it is even smell bad. But I am not discriminate on woman, but I empathize and try to understand that this is not a choice those ladies have, but it is a must, mandatory cycle that they need to endure till they menopause. Guys, we need to understand that.

After that encounter, I wondered why it is happening. I watched quite a lot of action movies, and I learned that losing too much blood can lead to dead. I am so worried about Ying, looking at the amount of blood she loses. I even have the thinking that Ying is leaving me soon for no normal human being can sustain that amount of blood loss, and for almost a week. The thinking is naive when I looked back, but hey, I was just a child that time le... haha.

After a week, each day passed without much education. Till another week, when my mum rested. Mum and granny decided to go out for shopping, chio me along but I declined. They asked Ying too, but Ying declined the offer.

Once my mum and granny left the home, immediately, fast hand fast leg I walk out of my room, then proceed to Ying's room.... slight knock on the door, the door opened ... it reminds me of my first encounter where I get to peep at Ying's naked body ... hehehehe....

Ying's room door opened slightly, but I don't see any sight of her ... I then proceed to move into her room. Out of sudden, Ying dash out of the room's door and hugged me, I was shocked, then followed by laughter... Ying hugged me from behind, I can feel her soft boob, and strong arm hugging me, till I almost suffocated.

Once I manage to get Ying's grap on me to loosen up, I turn around to face Ying... To my amaze, she is already naked. I glanced through her wonderful body and it make me hard rod on the spot... I then looked at the bald pussy. (Heard from Ying, she didn't shave, it just happened that she don't have vagina's hair... ok for me as there is no shaving involved, hence no pointy hair (those short hair/beard grow to small to notice, but can feel the rough hair... haha...

Ying was naked in front me, she then pushed me to the bed ask me to lie down. I did as told, as her command is my order, and with her naked body, how to resist la...

Ok bro, stop here for now, to be continued.
Old 14-09-2011, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 16
sennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud ofsennheiser has much to be proud of

very nice... Read until i'm late for work. =p

Check out my thread
Old 14-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sennheiser View Post
very nice... Read until i'm late for work. =p
Wah Bro, thanks for your support ... sorry to cause u late for work ...

My Education on Wet Kissing

Ok, where am I, oh yeah, Ying was naked there lying down with me. I as usual, caress her breast, moving rotationally clock wise, then anti-clock wise, follow-up by some squeezing, soft squeeze la, and occasionally play with Ying's pinkish nipples with my index fingers.

Ying closed her eyes and give out some soft moans ... I continue my caress, she goes louder, and louder, and louder ... then Ying's opened her eye ... WTF ... darn scary eye look directly at me ... I was stunned ... that look is very fierce. Like a tigress, ready to jump on me and eat me up...

I was right, partially, Ying then grap my head with both her hand and lip lock with me. Darn, I was closing my mouth tightly, hell la, at that time, what I know about kissing, other than using your lip to touch another person cheek or hand. Where got lip locks like this one.....

Ying trying hard to prey open my mouth, but I still continue to keep it shut... of course all the time while my hand is still at her boob la... still continue to squeeze but as you know, the hand is now located at awkward position, between Ying body and mine... so can only squeeze softly....

Ying tongue is out, keep licking my lip and preying to go in ... I was still so stubborn, keep it shut .... not for long ... Ying moved her hand down to my waist, then pinched me .. Ouch ... this is when I finally opened my mouth, while Ying's tongue gained the access into it, and start the round 2 fight, with my tongue.

The wet kissing is definitely a long long one... about 10 mins or more, dunno but at that time, it is darn messy. We exchanged saliva, but yet, more are dripped out from our mouth, my face are so wet with the saliva, and our sweat I believe ... but the fight in my mouth keep going, going and going ... until I beh tahan, I pushed Ying away to catch a breath .... the feeling is ... breathless... hahaha....

After the kisses and hugging + caressing ... Ying stood up. I cannot tell what is wrong or not, but she just started to dress up.... well, I just sit up there and look at her wearing back her clothes. I must say, watching Ying dress up has it unique fun too. Ying started with her light blue panty, slowly lift up one of her leg, into the panty opening, then the other leg, here, I get to see the Ying's pussy spread apart ... the opening that reveal the nice view from my angle. Ying slowly slide the panty up to cover her nice ass. She adjusted the panty to make sure it covers her ass entirely, then she pick up her body colored bra, slide into her arms, and buckle it on the front.

I volunteered to pick up her shorts, dark blue short and help her to wear it. She was smiling and then she wore back her T-Shirt.

Ying: I am sorry, but I am not in the mood....

To be continued
Old 14-09-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Education on Fetish

Ying: I am not in the mood today.
Me: Oh, you don't like it is it?
Ying: No, I liked it, but I am worry
Me: Worry about what? My mum and granny won't be home so soon
Ying: No, is not that. My dad is not well back home, I might need to go back to see him. I am worry about him. I need to talk to your mum later...

Now I realized why Ying is moody, she is actually very filial daughter. Ying heard from her younger sister that her dad fell down and now knock his head, now in hospital, hence she is in no mood. But yet, she wants to have some fun too, while waiting, hence the hugging and kissing with me while naked. Darn, I gonna miss all these for some time.

Time has come toward the end of day, Ying asked permission from my mum to go back. Mum booked a private taxi to send her back home. Ying will need to be away for at least a week, according to mum. Mum gave Ying some pocket money and get well red-packet for Ying's dad. Wishing Ying and her dad, all the best and get well soon.

There it is, Ying is away while I am all alone. That night, I couldn't sleep well, keep on thinking about Ying, her naked body to be exact, the flashback of her bald pussy really turn me on. The tongue fight and the wet kisses ... hahaha ... these are really memories. As I twisted around, still couldn't sleep, I decided to sneak out, into Ying's room.

Why I decided to do so? I don't exactly know, but I just feel like being in there, in Ying's room. I proceed to lie down on her bed ... slowly, I smelled her pillow, follow by her blankets... then something pop into my minds.

Slowly I get up, open up a drawer not too far away from the bed. There, I found Ying's panties and bras .... hehehehe ... what else, I took all of it out and lay those undergarments, one by one on the bed. I then proceed to strip naked and jump onto the bed... I sniffed each and every panties and bra .. the feeling is sexified .. hahaha ...

This sort of action, now I knew, is known as fetish ... yeah man, I am fetish for bra n panties, so what? Hahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1