The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 05-03-2011, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 18
borom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samsterborom is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: New busty Pinay girl: Nica (PIC ATTACHED)

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanut123 View Post
...... priced like Angmos and Koreans. WTF ? These makes them the most expensive ASEAN pussies.
Agree-way overpriced.

They are paid more in other jobs (compared to Indon, Thais ect2) because they can speak and write in English.

But this is not a job that requires good language skill-so why bother to pay more?

They are taking advantage of Silliporeans.BOYCOTT
Old 05-03-2011, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 17
Choon Niang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yeah boy. I had a few good ones at 100/2/2, then they changed to 100/90/2, which was still OK. And now they are priced like Angmos and Koreans. WTF ? These makes them the most expensive ASEAN pussies.

If we keep paying more and more, one day the Thai will go into FL and ask
more ... more and will not stop...
Big head better think and control small head...
Old 05-03-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Mr. Mango is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr. Mango is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr. Mango is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
wah, pay airfare, pay hotel but only take 3 bookings a day ? bullshit until like this.
Why is it bs??? Nica and Jennifer share a room and do 3 bookings each a day.
She doesn't have time to do more and wouldn't want to. 3 clients a day is more then she can handle anyways.(I hate having to explain this, but who wants to be called a liar)

Quote:
Agree-way overpriced.
They are paid more in other jobs (compared to Indon, Thais ect2) because they can speak and write in English.
But this is not a job that requires good language skill-so why bother to pay more?
They are taking advantage of Silliporeans.BOYCOTT
I have to disagree, some guys actually like having good conversation during their sessions with a girl. Nica speaks very good english and is very pleasant to talk too.

As for bros concerned about 160$ being too expensive, please factor the cost of a 4 star hotel (usually 190-220$/night), advertisement, airfare, cds, transportation, you'll soon realize, there's no OKT making a fortune here and neither are the girls. (Again, hate to have to defend the girls for that comment)

I'm sure more senior bros here understand why the girls need to check in more expensive places...

Hope this clarifies some doubts...
Old 05-03-2011, 07:05 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
sammigirl is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Ts! Can PM me the price for an overnight slot n the location pls. Most likely on tuesday. Thanks!
Old 05-03-2011, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 17
peanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to allpeanut123 is a name known to all

Mango, you really don't have to defend yourself and your girls. It's all business, and this is your business model. So be it. Those who can afford 160 to bonk a Pinay will do so. Others will just go for cheaper Thais, Viets, PRCs, etc.

No amount of justification will change their minds. All they see is the money vs value, not your justifications. If I cannot afford a BMW, no amount of justification from Performance Motors can change that fact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Mango View Post
Why is it bs??? Nica and Jennifer share a room and do 3 bookings each a day.
She doesn't have time to do more and wouldn't want to. 3 clients a day is more then she can handle anyways.(I hate having to explain this, but who wants to be called a liar)

I have to disagree, some guys actually like having good conversation during their sessions with a girl. Nica speaks very good english and is very pleasant to talk too.

As for bros concerned about 160$ being too expensive, please factor the cost of a 4 star hotel (usually 190-220$/night), advertisement, airfare, cds, transportation, you'll soon realize, there's no OKT making a fortune here and neither are the girls. (Again, hate to have to defend the girls for that comment)

I'm sure more senior bros here understand why the girls need to check in more expensive places...

Hope this clarifies some doubts...
Old 05-03-2011, 10:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Sawyerr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's basic demand and supply..rates are determined by Mango and whether you like it or not is up to you.

If you like it then you book.

If not then don't.

Don't see why anyone should complain.
Old 06-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 14
Mr. Mango is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr. Mango is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMr. Mango is a Helpful and Caring Samster

2 slots still available today. Call or txt for appointment.

Mr. Mango
Old 06-03-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
email is Cool - loads of Potential

I once came out with a business model and realised with limited capital both myself and girl won't be able to earn much. I am modelling ased on worst case scenario:

1. 2 girls
2. 3 customer per day per girl
3. 2 weeks work per month
4. adhoc rental stay
5. minimum down payment
6. ... etc

Well, if there's necessary and right capital, i'll be able to tweak the business model better such that myself and girl have a sizable return. So either i should ask ppl to invest or have a partnership with ppl who can provide the capital that i want or save more money first. My guess is Mr Mango does not have a good capital on hand. Meantime, I am thinking of trying out some investment in this area.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -71 / Power: 0
Chinapuss has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Many Thanks to Bro Mango ..

Short FR :-

Was a bit skeptical at first but in de spirit of sportsmanship, decided to give Bro Mango's stable a try...Smsed him and went for de earlier slot...He was indeed amongst de better OKTs tat gave good customer service...He put me at ease and soon de skeptical was far gone, a good sign indeed...Kudos!...Here goes de FR :-

Name: Nica
Ethnic: Filipina
Photo: 100% resembelance
Face: 8/10 (GND SYT with a killer smile!)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth skin, slim, petite and sexy!)
Breasts: 8/10 (36C! brown erected nipples)
Pussi: 8/10 (Shaven, nice pussy lipz and no smell)
Squirt level: 8/10 (wOW! she actually squirts a loT!)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Nice motion with some deep-throatin)
Frenchin: 7/10 (Like lovers on first date)
GFE: 8/10 (Makes u feel very comfortable and can holds a good conversation)
FJ: 8/10 (Responsive!, seductive moans!, kamasutra actions!)
Damage: 200/2/90 (Nice 4-star hotel, comfy bed, clean towels and toilet)

Overall: 8/10 (Muz TRY! b4 she goes back to Philiphines!)

*PS:- Treat her well and u'll enjoy de benefits..wat i get, u might not get..do not force her into anythin she doesnt wan to do..Cheers!
Old 06-03-2011, 09:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -164 / Power: 0
2Guards 2Guards

There has been a lot of controversy over the damage charged. However, I decided to go ahead and booked her for very personal reasons. You see, I was keeping a Filipino student here as a mistress for a year. She went back 3 months ago, and I missed her. My session with Nica was 4 hours ago, so while memory is still fresh, here’s my feedback.

Hotel : Quite nice. It’s been used by other operators also. Quiet and secluded. Unlikely to bump into friends and relatives here.

Picture accuracy : 60 – 70 %. I guess the picture was taken about 5 years ago (my estimate).

Face : Although the picture is not very accurate, in person, she is quite pretty. She looks exactly like a Malay girl and can easily pass for one. 7/10

Body : She must have put on some weight since the picture was taken. Slightly on the chubby side with a bit of tummy protruding. Same complexion as a typical Malay girl. 5/10

Boobs : Huge C cups. Soft and natural. She is quite proud of them and will stick them into your face, inviting you to fondle and suckle them. 9/10

Pussy : Small natural untrimmed bush. Does not have the same fresh-look of a typical Geylang Cat150 china girl, but she is quite tight. 7/10

Showering : She insisted on showering seperately. 1/10

Frenching : Nope. After the door closed behind us, I hugged her and leaned forward to kiss her. She bent backwards and said : “No kissing”. But eventually, she accepted light kisses on the lips. Must be my charming personality. Ha Ha Ha ! 1/10

BBBJ : When I invited her to suck my cock, she gave me a serious look and said : “It’s against the rules, must put on condom to do blowjob”. So, I got a 1-minute BJ. 1/10

Painting : This is one thing she will give you all you want. So I spent a lot of time with my face between her legs. Why do Filipino girls have the same smell down south ? It's not a bad smell, just different from other girls. Must be all that sour food they eat. I dared not tell that to my ex-mistress, but I can say it here.

FJ : We did all the basic positions. It was quite enjoyable. I made it last a long long time so that when I finally cum, I produced a big load. Not the best but not the worst either. 7/10

RTF : Unlikely.

Damage : $160/1/1
Old 07-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9490 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
There has been a lot of controversy over the damage charged. However, I decided to go ahead and booked her for very personal reasons. You see, I was keeping a Filipino student here as a mistress for a year. She went back 3 months ago, and I missed her. My session with Nica was 4 hours ago, so while memory is still fresh, here’s my feedback.

Hotel : Quite nice. It’s been used by other operators also. Quiet and secluded. Unlikely to bump into friends and relatives here.

Picture accuracy : 60 – 70 %. I guess the picture was taken about 5 years ago (my estimate).

Face : Although the picture is not very accurate, in person, she is quite pretty. She looks exactly like a Malay girl and can easily pass for one. 7/10

Body : She must have put on some weight since the picture was taken. Slightly on the chubby side with a bit of tummy protruding. Same complexion as a typical Malay girl. 5/10

Boobs : Huge C cups. Soft and natural. She is quite proud of them and will stick them into your face, inviting you to fondle and suckle them. 9/10

Pussy : Small natural untrimmed bush. Does not have the same fresh-look of a typical Geylang Cat150 china girl, but she is quite tight. 7/10

Showering : She insisted on showering seperately. 1/10

Frenching : Nope. After the door closed behind us, I hugged her and leaned forward to kiss her. She bent backwards and said : “No kissing”. But eventually, she accepted light kisses on the lips. Must be my charming personality. Ha Ha Ha ! 1/10

BBBJ : When I invited her to suck my cock, she gave me a serious look and said : “It’s against the rules, must put on condom to do blowjob”. So, I got a 1-minute BJ. 1/10

Painting : This is one thing she will give you all you want. So I spent a lot of time with my face between her legs. Why do Filipino girls have the same smell down south ? It's not a bad smell, just different from other girls. Must be all that sour food they eat. I dared not tell that to my ex-mistress, but I can say it here.

FJ : We did all the basic positions. It was quite enjoyable. I made it last a long long time so that when I finally cum, I produced a big load. Not the best but not the worst either. 7/10

RTF : Unlikely.

Damage : $160/1/1

I am pinay lover... but this kind of FR will make me skip this girl and wait for better ones.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 15
iphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah boy. I had a few good ones at 100/2/2, then they changed to 100/90/2, which was still OK. And now they are priced like Angmos and Koreans. WTF ? These makes them the most expensive ASEAN pussies.
ya but mostly but you will disappointed when meet them
Old 07-03-2011, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3305 / Power: 15
iphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond reputeiphonex has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smlee View Post
No need to waste time on them . better pussy in GL150 with that kind of $$
Agree ... there are better ones everywhere ...
Old 07-03-2011, 02:21 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 30
kingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond reputekingston_81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinapuss View Post
Many Thanks to Bro Mango ..

Short FR :-

Was a bit skeptical at first but in de spirit of sportsmanship, decided to give Bro Mango's stable a try...Smsed him and went for de earlier slot...He was indeed amongst de better OKTs tat gave good customer service...He put me at ease and soon de skeptical was far gone, a good sign indeed...Kudos!...Here goes de FR :-

Photo: 100% resembelance
Face: 8/10 (GND SYT with a killer smile!)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth skin, slim, petite and sexy!)
Breasts: 8/10 (36C! brown erected nipples)
Pussi: 8/10 (Shaven, nice pussy lipz and no smell)
Squirt level: 8/10 (wOW! she actually squirts a loT!)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Nice motion with some deep-throatin)
Frenchin: 7/10 (Like lovers on first date)
GFE: 8/10 (Makes u feel very comfortable and can holds a good conversation)
FJ: 8/10 (Responsive!, seductive moans!, kamasutra actions!)
Damage: 200/2/90 (Nice 4-star hotel, comfy bed, clean towels and toilet)

Overall: 8/10 (Muz TRY! b4 she goes back to Philiphines!)

*PS:- Treat her well and u'll enjoy de benefits..wat i get, u might not get..do not force her into anythin she doesnt wan to do..Cheers!
Mr Mango,

I think probably u wrote this FR yourself! I dun like to write FR but i love pinoys. I had lots of Pinoys gals but yours is one of the worst.

Photo: 100% resembelance (Bullshit.. She's dark skin and chubby unlike pic)
Face: 8/10 (GND SYT with a killer smile!) (5/10 just passable)
Body: 8/10 (Smooth skin, slim, petite and sexy!) (Pls look up the dictionary for petite and sexy. Your gal is chubby)
Breasts: 8/10 (36C! brown erected nipples) (No comment)
Pussi: 8/10 (Shaven, nice pussy lipz and no smell) (Already turned off by everything to notice)
Squirt level: 8/10 (wOW! she actually squirts a loT!) (Nothing at all)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Nice motion with some deep-throatin) (1/10. Hello! Insisted with Condom even when i propose $50 more! Poor skills and rushing!)
Frenchin: 7/10 (Like lovers on first date) (1/10. No tongue action at all. Just faking!)
GFE: 8/10 (Makes u feel very comfortable and can holds a good conversation) (0/10)
FJ: 8/10 (Responsive!, seductive moans!, kamasutra actions!) (1/10 rushing)
Damage: 200/2/90 (Nice 4-star hotel, comfy bed, clean towels and toilet) (0/10!!!! Only 2 towels in the room by the hotel. When i want a shower, gal tells me, oh u can use that towel. I used it just now if u dun mind. WTF!!!)
Overall: 8/10 (Muz TRY! b4 she goes back to Philiphines!) ( ASK HER GO BACK PHILIPPINES!)

Bro, No offence. 3 jobs a day thats bullshit. U bring in the gal place her in hotel just to do 3 jobs? Dun take SBF bros like fools. We dun mind paying more. Just look at the thail gals now the price going up. We do understand because of the strict rules and stiff but we would appreciate better standards. Another bro using live pic always for her pinoy gals even if just body we appreciate and understand coz pinoy gals unlike thai stays here long time so risky to put face. But your full body face pic is fair skin slim but turns out way too different. And your profiles states BBBJ. She dun even shower together in the first place! Wasted my money for your own pocket. I will spend on others.

Bros out there be warned!
Old 07-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -81 / Power: 0
Largeville has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I've had my share of different girls and always wanted to try a pinoy... but after all these strings of negative reviews... I'm going to give a pass.

However here's my caveat:
- I'm sick and tired of OKTs using photos that either are too 'photoshopped' or using a photo that is 5 years old. Why can't recent photos be used? Almost everyone has a camera in their phones these days... click and upload .. done.
- Give customers a say and the right of refusal: If the promo description and photo of the girl is really that accurate and good. OKTs should be confident to allow customers to view, then accept or politely decline. I know that there are OKTs operating this way and that's basic respect between buyer and seller.
- Pricing. Yes, though some may feel that certain pussies from exotic countries should have a different pricing, in some ways i agree and disagree. There are pinoys, thais, indos that are smoking hot. So its back to the quality of the product. If the girl is really hot and service-oriented, I'm sure the pricing won't be an issue.

For bros who prefer GL - well, you have a point. You get to go in, check out the girls, if its not to your liking, you simply walk. Easy and simple.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1