The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4650 / Power: 0
Ho-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond reputeHo-Lee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best affair ever

Camping for more here...
Old 01-09-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 18
slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!slops is one of the Best!

----Continue---
here's a quick next instalment..

Next morning when i was at work, my hp beeped.. It was Fion

F- Hi morning dear, busy so far at work?
Me- Morning to u too dear! So far ok lah, the usual stuff to settle.. U had a good sleep?
F- ok lah.. usually cant sleep early, slept around 1plus.. thought of wat we did last nite..
Me- haha!! ok.. wat time u leaving home for work later?
F- around 1pm..
Me- Ok u wana have lunch together then i send u to work?
F- huh? no lah.. u should be working.. i can take mrt lah..
Me- nevermind, i can take it as lunchtime also.. anyway boss trusts me, so even longer lunch break he wun mind also lah..
F- Not so nice lah.. then u have to travel all the way to cck, and then back again to office.. waste petrol...
Me- No problem, im ready for these trips more often in future.. today dun do it, i will also offer to send u to work another day.. so 12.30pm below ur block?
F- Errr.. i just dun wan trouble for u..
Me- i understand ur concerns and understanding.. nevermind see u later!

At around 12pm i left office.. reached fion's falt void deck at 12.30pm. waited for abt 5min then she came down. Hopped into the car and we went nearby her place for lunch. After tat we proceeded to office.. along the way, as usual, we had our chat..

Me- so usually u are alone at home? (Fion is only child)
F- yup.. my mum works on shifts.. dad seldom home.. so its home alone for me usually..
Me- Oic..
F- y u ask that?
Me- nah nothing, coz i know in tat case sometimes i can pop by ur place mah.. haha!
F- haha!! tomorrow lor if u wan, coz i working nite shift tomorrow.. but i dunno if u can or not.. coz by the time u finish work its 6pm.. then u have to report home also..
Me- U sure or nt! I buy dinner to ur place tomorrow.. dun worry abt my end, i will handle it..
F- we see how lor..

That afternoon i cant help but keep walking to n fro fion's work station, often stealing glances at her. Whenever she sees me she will smile at me.. i couldnt wait for the next day to arrive...

the next day, i did my usual work in office, missing fion as i wun be able to see her for the whole day.. we text each other as often as we could.. In the morning i text my wifey informing her tat i had to stay back till quite late due to some work commitments..

Me- Sorry dear, i gota stay back at work tonite in office
Wifey- Huh again? tat evening also.. tonite also?
Me- no choice leh.. boss wans me to complete some urgent work
Wifey- U sure staying back in office to work or...?
Me- Of course work lah! U can always call my office to check on me if u dun trust me..
Wifey- No lah.. just wana confirm mah.. ok lah so wat time u be home?
Me- nt sure.. maybe 10plus..
Wifey- Ok i will be going ur place this evening so will wait for u to come home..
Me- Sure!

The day past by and around 5pm i called Fion.

Me- wat would u like to have for dinner?
F- errr.. duno.. maybe fried rice from the coffeeshop downstairs lor.. u sure u can come?
Me- ya.. i settled my end already
F- Ok see u later.

At around 6pm, i quickly pack my stuff and left office.. Cheong all the way to cck.. packed the meal and went up to Fion's place.. Knocked on the door and a short while later she opened the door.. Holy Shit!!! Standing in front of me was Fion, and my dick immediately stood up upon the sight of her.. She was wearing a set of white lingerie.. shorts was those satin, smooth material type.. and her top was a spagetti strapped. Her cleavage was as clear as crystal and beneath her top was tat pair of knockers.. no bra! My eyes stood rooted looking at fion's well maintained breasts..

F- Come on in.
Me- *swallowing saliva* ok..

Removed my shoes and socks and stepped into her flat.. at the living room was a tv, and sofa with a coffee table. I placed the food on the table and my eyes wondered around her flat..

F- small flat only lah.. u wan a drink?
Me- ok.. cold plain water will do.

As Fion walked towards the fridge my eyes stared at her firm butts.. wow.. beautiful!! She soon came back with my drink.

F- U look sweaty man..
Me- ya lah.. the weather is killing.. so warm, plus im wearing wat else, long sleeve shirt and pants!
F- U need to change into something?
Me- huh? ur dad's clothings?
F- no lah.. I still got some of those loose clothings of my ex bf.. if u dun mind...
Me- U never throw them away?
F- About to lah.. was thinking tat day, but forgot..
Me- Oh ok.. Ya shorts and tees lor..
F- Ok i get u a towel also.. u can have a cold shower..
Me- Thanks dear..

As i was taking my shower i couldne help but keep thinking of wats gona happen next, after the shower.. after fion's meal..... To be continued....
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 01-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Next instalment...

As i walked out of the toilet from the kitchen, fion was already having her meal sitting on the sofa.. the coffee table was those short kind, so fion was leaning forward to her pack of rice whenever she took a bite.. I stood beside her and gosh.. from the cleavage of her satin spagetti strapped i could see her full-grown breasts swaying inside as she leant forward to scoop rice.. mari kita again!! Not wanting fion to realise tat i was peeping into her top i quickly sat down on the sofa..

F- now u are feeling more comfy ya..
Me- ya man.. after the cold shower feel much better.. now im sleepy.. haha!!
F- sleepy? y? not enuff sleep last nite?
Me- ok lah.. but u know lah.. sometimes after a tiring day at work u just feel like lying down n relax.. Hows ur rice?
F- ok lah.. hungry eveything also nice.. haha! Oh ya.. by the way how did u tell ur wifey abt ur timing? tat u had to stay back in office again?
Me- ya.. usualy excuse.. effective though.. haha *smiles* So tat I can spend some time with u..
F- She wun suspect meh?
Me- ok lah.. coz sometimes i do stay back in office.. plus i couldnt miss a day without seeing u nowadays... *cheeky smile*
F- yaya.. when u see another woman better than me u will grow tired of travelling to n fro lor.. u think i dunno huh..
Me- nah.. I already told u tat this is the first time im doing such stuff (in fact had before also.. but all those one-nite stand kind ). So im gona treasure every single day with u.. whenever possible i will fork out time to spend with u..
F- ohhh....
Me- U carry on with ur meal dear, i think i wana take a little rest sitting on the sofa here.. *close eyes*
F- If u dun mind small bed then u take a rest in my room lor.. but its quite messy with those soft toys lying around ya..
Me- soft toys?? wah u small gal gal huh.. hehe..
F- cannot meh? i like soft toys.. haha..
Me- Nevermind lah i think its ok i just rest here..
F- Its ok lah.. go ahead.. how long do u wana nap? i can wake u up later..
Me- maybe an hr or so..

I accepted fion's invitation and walked into her room.. it was a single bed, and true enuff lots of soft toys lying around.. In fact i was waiting for her invitation to let me lie on her bed!! haha!! Lay down on her bed and closed my eyes.. Minutes past.. I was still not asleep.. occasionally peeping outside into the living room to see if fion will come into the room.. Heard sound of plastic bag, knew she had finished her meal.. i opened my eyes slightly and saw her walking to the kitchen to dispose off the finished meal of hers.. then she walked back to sofa, disappeared from my sight. Disappointed... Then a short while later, i heard sounds, it was fion, and she took my glass of water which was placed on the coffee table and walked into her room.. I quickly pretended to be sleeping.. Heard the glass placed on the small table beside her bed..

F- *mumbling softly to herself* wah realli shacked this guy.. sleeping already..
I opened my eyes slightly
F- Opps sorry did i wake u up? Sorry i just bring in ur drink. Later u can have it whenever u wish to..
Me- thanks and so sweet of u dear..
F- U continue sleeping lah.. dun disturb u liao.. i go outside watch tv..
Me- Sorry tat i have to take up ur bed.. hehe..
F- no problem. later i going out around 9plus, wat time u wana wakey? u dun need to send me anywhere, u just go home from here k?
Me- reali? i can send u to MRT..
F- nah i dun wana trouble u.. i can manage myself..
Me- ok ok..
Looked at my watch and it was around 7.45pm.
Me- maybe 8.45pm wake me up lor..
F- ok
Fion then walked out.. Shit wat r u waiting for man i thought to myself.. maybe she was waiting for u to ask her to join u in bed!! Soon fion disappeared from my sight. As she walked out of the room, my eyes fixed on those bums of hers.. Unsatisfied, i got down from the bed after awhile.. fion was sitting on the sofa watching tv.. i then walked to her and sat down.

F- Eh? thought u napping?
Me- Maybe nt used to ur bed.. haha.. first time lying on someone else's bed so though im tired i cant fall alseep..
F- Oh.. thought u nt used to the soft toys on it.. haha..
Me- ok lah, they werent nt good enuff to hug..
F- ok leh, im used to hugging them to sleep.. maybe u guy lah, tats y..
Me- ya.. if i can hug u sure can fall asleep.. *smiles*
F- haha.. of course lah.. but im sure u wun be sleeping if u hug me rite.. im nt small gal ok..
Me- err.. maybe?!!

I shifted my seat and sat close to fion.. my shoulder going over hers as her eyes continued to be fixed on the tv.. soon, my fingers were slowly rubbing on her smooth shoulder.. n occasionally rubbing her arm.. her head would occasionally lean against my shoulder.. could smell the familiar frangrance of her hair, my fingers started fidgeting her hair.. bit by bit.. and my eyes would steal any opportuniy possible to peep into her satin top thru her cleavage.. bit by bit, my fingers started moving closer to her boobs.. i think fion could sense my intention.. but there wasnt any rejection from her.. my fingers then slowly touched her right breast which was within reaching distance.. n my fingers soon got into contact with the tenderness of fion's titty.. continued rubbing for awhile.. and then suddenly fion fidgeted..

F- U know wat? my flat is a corridor unit..
Me- So?
F- neighbours walking by can see inside the flat u know..
Me- errr... understand
F- Think u should go back to the room and rest.. we may end up doing stupid things in full view of others..
Me- Orh... alrighty.. (Sianzzz)

me walked back to the bedroom.. thought fion would follow thru, but after lying on her bed, no sign of her coming in.... To be continued.....
***Thanks to the bros who had supported me especially bros hellfrezz77, tengkokkok, sensory sniper, 44mm and bangbangben.. I may have missd out some more bros so pls send me a reminder! Up up and away!***
Old 01-09-2010, 04:05 PM
Samster

Final instalment before i call it a day..

As i lay on the bed, i glanced at my watch- 8.15pm.. time running short.. Nevermind lah i thought to myself, as long as i am able to see fion its a consolation for me already.. i do not want to see myself as a big bad wolf seeking sex from fion.. and its true that I had developed some feelings towards her.. My eyes closed.. and as i was about to fall into slumber, i felt someone walking into the room.. it was fion.. I opened my eyes and saw her sitting down at the side of the bed..

Me- finished watching tv?
F- no lah just spot checking on u.. hehe..
Me- haha.. was about to fall alseep liao..
I plucked up some courage
Me- u wana join me? *smiles*
F- My bed very narrow, u will push me off the bed in no time.. haha!
Me- nah, so exaggerating meh..

Me shifted myself in.. By the way fion's bed was placed against the wall, so as i shifted myself inwards, i was actually moving closer to the wall.. Fion then lifted herself off thh floor and lay down beside me.. she turned and faced the door of the bedroom. So now her back was actually facing me..

Me- Got space? im nt so big size right.. haha
F- Abit squeezy lor.. but i guess its alright.
Me- Neighbours can see from ur window? (Fion's bedrm was facing corridor windows)
F- tats y i got curtains mah.. to keep away from curious eyes and the sun.
Me- Ohh... no wonder..

My hands started move towards fion and one hand tucked under fion's body. she lifted her body to allow my hand to go under, while my other hand wrapped round her body.. and soon my free hand was carressing her tender breasts thru her satin top.. occasionally pinching her nipples with 2 fingers.. Fion was still back facing me as i ventured further.. my hand slowly moved by the side of her top and my fingers soon were able to fondle her naked breasts.. I moved my body nearer to hers and my face soon came close to hers.. my tongue started frolicking her earlobes and down her neck.. Fion then turned her body around and both of us started kissing passionately.. Both our mouths were wet with each other's saliva as my hands wrapped around her neck, our bodies side by side.. soon i changed position and sat up.. Guided fion inner into the bed and i sat on top of her, my legs split apart at her groin area. I plunged myself onto her face and we continued french kissing madly.. i think fion was also waiting for this.. haha!! My tongues moved to her neck and licked downwards, while my hand cupped her full-grown titties.. My hand then moved to fion's spagetti strapped top and with an easy movement brushed both her straps down, exposing her giant jellies.. Both her breasts were then entertained by my tongue and fingers as fion started moaning softly.. My other free hand then soon move down her body and found its way by the side of her satin shorts where her inner thigh was.. and the feeling i got next thru my fingers was stunning.. as my fingers moved towards her pussy, they couldnt feel any hair on her skin! I soon realised that fion actually shaved her pussy clean... and my fingers by now had felt the moist around her bare pussy...

I started fingering her, slowly at first and motions increasing,, fion was moaning erotically by now and her pussy was already wet with her cunt juice.. after awhile i decided that it was time to have more freedom.. so i got my fingers out of her satin shorts and with both hands i pulled her shorts down her knee slowly.. Fion looked at me with those big sexy eyes of hers anticipating wat i would do next.. as her shorts got off her feet, i found myself staring at her bare pussy.. it must be one of the nicest pussies i had seen in my life! My head then moved towards it and soon i was licking away franctically, with fion twitching her body around.. my free hands were cupping her swollen titties and nipples.. and occasionally i would peep at her facial expressions.. her teeth biting onto one of her fingers with her eyes closed, enjoying every touch of my tongue against her pussy.. after a short while fion started twitching her body more..

Me- U gona cum?
F- *silence*

From her body movements i could feel tat fion was cumming and i flicked my tongue even faster on her wet pussy.. soon fion's twitchings slowed down.. i think she must had her first round of orgasm.. I moved my head upwards and we tongue fought more.. my fingers still rubbing against her pussy walls.. Then we stopped and i pulled off my shorts and undies.. My long-awaiting prick sprang into life.. i then pulled fion's top off her body and i removed my tees as well.. I then pulled fion up into a sitting position while i knelt beside her body.. I then held her hand and guided it to hold onto my hardened dick.. she did do at ease.. and expecting her to swallow it with her mouth, i waited... she just held onto it and stroked it..

Me- do u wana blow me?
F- err.. can i not do that?
Me- How come? U dun like?
F- ..... ya... be honest with u, i had quite a bad experience..
Me- huh? with? ur ex bf?
F- Ya..
Me- wat happened?
F- errr..
Me- nevermind if u dun wana share with me its ok..
F- he asked me to blow for him, i said ok provided he did not shoot his sperm into my mouth.. but he did so.. n i didnt like the feeling of the sticky stuff in my mouth... so from then on i did not blow him anymore..
Me- oh.. ok im fine if u dun wana blow.. but to let u know i enjoying being blown.. i do not have the habit of unloading inside my wifey's mouth too..
F- *silence*

Realising that fion was not gona blow me, i directed her to lie back down. to my surprise she didnt lie down and with a swift motion she guided her hand which was holding onto my swollen dick right into her mouth..

Me- aahh......

Fion started blowing me.. the feeling was warm.. with her wet saliva engulfing my dick.. she would occasionally glance at me and i was enjoying every single stroke of hers as my dick appeared and disappeared into her mouth in quick motions.. after awhile i was ready.. she too.. She lay back on the bed and i moved on top of her.. i held onto my dick and slowly guided it towards her cunt.. and slowly it slid into her wet hole.. fion let out another soft moan and soon i was humping her away.. movements were smooth and quick.. and i soon held both her legs up high as i pushed my dick deeper into her..

F- mmmm... aaahhh...
Me- yeah baby, i hope u are enjoying it..

Soon we changed positions and she got onto her fours.. I knelt higher up and facing her butt, i slid my swollen dick into her pussy effortlessly... started humping her doggie for about 5min.. in between she would groan louder and i had to pass her one of her soft toys for her to cover her mouth with it..
My hands would reach forward and cup her swaying breasts.. soon i could feel the adrenalin rushing thru my dick.. i was gona cum.. i guessed i wasnt very prepared and was enjoying it tat i felt my cum shooting out and into her pussy!! shit!! I withdrew it quickly and the remaining cum shot across her back.. siao liao lah... how can i be so careless as in cumming in her??!!!

When we rested beside each other, fion cuddled me.. She noticed that i was pretty silent..

F- Tired?
Me- No i enjoyed it. U too?
F- Ya.. It was great, as long as u are doing it with someone u love...
Me- I have to tell u something dear.. i might have ejaculated part of my sperm inside just now..
F- *shocked* huh??! Y??
Me- Sorry i was too excited i guess...
F- *silent* Nevermind let's see

Both of us didnt talk abt that part form then on.. think she was kinda shocked and taken aback too.. I was worried tat something bad might happen.... To be continued.....
Old 01-09-2010, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 15
io33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah... fion very steady hor.... Ts also very steady...

if it was me not sure if i got the balls to do the same....

but than again, small head vs big head...
Old 02-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Bro TS, thanks for a very descriptive story here. Camping here for more!! , thanks & cheers ................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 02-09-2010, 02:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
humbert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Man.. I'm all envious of you for having had such an opportunity throw itself to you. Hoped the relationship lasted for long !!
Old 02-09-2010, 02:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

upped u with +3..camping for more

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 02-09-2010, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 16
silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!silvers is one of the Best!

nice story, worth camping

bro owl888, up u 3 yrs later as I upped u b4
Old 02-09-2010, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
wolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to allwolf2305 is a name known to all

Camping here ..... with BBQ! :P
Old 02-09-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 14
Subaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of lightSubaru75 is a glorious beacon of light

Camping here for more bro keep it up
Old 02-09-2010, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 16
w00ters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

where is today breakfast?
Old 02-09-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Noah is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: The best affair ever

You're the man man
Old 02-09-2010, 02:58 PM
Samster

Hi bros out there! Sorry been busy so far today with work. Anyway here's my next instalment, hope u guys will enjoy... By the way my relationship with fion lasted for almost a year..

Shit man! How how how...??!!! Buy 4D also not so accurate leh.. wat if fion realli got pregnant? gona divorce my wifey? abbortion? cruel rite to kill an innocent life like tis because of my foolishness... if divorce then how am i gona face my parents, wifey's and my friends???? These thoughts kept appearing in my mind and it affected my work greatly.. and sometimes my wifey would even ask me wat was i thinking of when she saw me staring into blank space sometimes... On fion's side, we tried to act normal whenever we met for meals etc, but we didnt have any sex from tat nite onwards.. she did not mention much for a few days after tat incident until one day when we met at our usual smoking corner at our workplace..

F- Dinner tonite?
Me- Err.. my bosss asked me to settle some stuff for him.. nt sure can or not..
F- u going to avoid me huh?
Me- Noooo... its true, he tasked me with some work..
F- oh ok.. thought after tat nite u will try all means to dump me..
Me- No way lah.. dun be silly ok? but i guess u are also affected by tat rite...
F- Ya of course lah.. u know its been 3 days after my cycle and my aunty hasnt come yet..
Me- *Shell shocked face* errr... reali ah? ur aunty ever been late before?
F- ya, but nt 3 days lor.. and i feel a bit funny inside tummy..
Inside my heart, my worst fears are coming true...

Me- maybe wait for a few more days?
F- ya.. thought of getting the kit to test..
Me- huh.. wait awhile more lor..
F- ya, hopefully its not the case.. anyway my body had been weak since young and chinese physician had told my mum tat i could have problems having children due to my weak body system..
Me- err.. ok..
F- but.. wat if? i say wat if...?
Me- *silence*
F- I know lah, its nt easy for u to answer tat qtn.. anyway i also dunno wat i will do if i realli gt pregnant.. im confused..
Me- u never tell ur mum about it hor?
F- crazy ah u.. she will kill me if i tell her..
Me- *smiles* u just keep me informed lor dear.. ok i gota go back to work.. maybe we go for dinner 3 days from now when u are on morning shift?
F- ok.. i let u know..

Another 2 days past by, and i was reali anxious to find out, but at the same time i do not wana cause fion too much stress if i kept asking her again n again.. So one evening after her morning shift she went nearby for some shopping waiting for me to finish work.. As usual had to cook up a story to my wifey tat i gota stay back in office... Picked fion up and went for our dinner.. Over the dinner table....

Me- Im anxious to find out... about..
F- Ya i know wat u thinking of dear.. aunty nt here yet..
*Heart sank*
Me- errr.. watever the outcome we shall discuss over it k?
F- ya.. anyway i had thought over it for the past few days.. and...
Me- and..?
F- I will keep the baby, and i do not expect u to take any responsibility for it..

In my heart i was thinking.. wat the...??!! how to find this type of gal??!! wat a basxxxx i am!!

Me- huh? then how? ur parents will surely know..
F- i will settle it with them.. the most i get disowned.. which i dun think they will. but i will surely get blasted by them.. but i already decided to take this route.. i will raise the baby myself.. i wun ask u to commit anything.. so dun worry.. u will still be with ur wifey..
Me- *silence*

My heart was damn heavy tat nite.. after i dropped fion back at her place, she text me-

F- dear i meant wat i said over dinner just now.. because i know tat i cannot just kill an innocent life like tat.. i cant bear to do it to my own flesh n blood.. but if it reali happens i think i cant stay with u anymore.. just leave me alone to handle my own stuff..
Me- i dunno wat to say.. but its going to be my flesh n blood too..
F- nope, its just mine. I will not let my parents know whose baby isit..

with that conversation, everything stood still for the next 2 days... to be continued..
Old 02-09-2010, 03:12 PM
Samster

A quick next instalment..

"beep beep" my handphone sounded.. she was on nite shift the previous nite and was about to go to sleep after she reached home.. I took hp out of my pocket halfway thru my meeting and read the message-

F- Dear i am going to bed now.. very shack after the nite shift.. u in meeting?
Me- yup.. halfway thru meeting.. u have a good sleep dear..
F- Okie.. by the way we dun to worry anymore.. my aunty came this morning..
Me realli??!!!!!! thank god!!!
F- yup, maybe it was my body system.. told u b4 i had a weak system.. maybe it was trying to accept or deny the fertilisation..l haha..
Me- watever it is we are both relieved now.. ok i cant message u liao.. boss looking at me across the table.. talk to u again..
F- ok happy working dear. *muacks*

Wow!! Finali end of the chapter man!! Words couldnt express how relieved i was.. i reali couldnt imagine if fion had realli got pregnant.. and obviously i cant bear to see her raise the child herself and had to face all the gossips.. PHEW!!! I couldnt wait to give fion a big big hug soon!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1