The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-12-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2025 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Boss & Colleague - Janice

Bro gog, don’t waste time washing car lah, gonna rain today.
Cum back and continue your story for all blue balls bros please
Old 10-12-2022, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 8
CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. Your post getting shorter leh. Like that cannot leh. Haha
need report to HR for sexual harassment
Old 10-12-2022, 09:46 AM
Samster

CowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCowardPotato is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyorgirl View Post
Really want ah? I can do a quick one but it's still pretty long. First times always start with flirt and then the teasing to confirm and then finally the deed, but it was fun. Hehehe...
Yes please, saw 2nd muffin time see till blur blur why suddenly already 2nd time. went back first few to check if i missed lol

Quote:

Erm.. at the church?
I not Christian lol, Christians so kinky de meh wey
Old 10-12-2022, 11:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1548 / Power: 5
guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by justforfun90 View Post
yeah really lol.
lengthy also never mind. i enjoy reading the details on flirting and teasing.
always nice to read about such things that i don't have the luck or charisma to enjoy
Don't say never ... sometimes it's just not there yet. I also envy others having the fucks of their lives. I have my own, you have yours others have theirs. Good to envy though

I'll get to the Lindi's branch later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by plok View Post
Bro. Your post getting shorter leh. Like that cannot leh. Haha
Like that the balls blue-er... more .. shiok ma? Like smurfs? Hahahaha...

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Bro gog, don’t waste time washing car lah, gonna rain today.
Cum back and continue your story for all blue balls bros please
Your crow mouth... sobs, now my car the backside going to be dirty again. That's the only part exposed to rain in carpark. ZZZZ.

As a reward, I shall make the balls, bluer!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowardPotato View Post
need report to HR for sexual harassment
Wow.. you all jin bad.. learn all these bad things from Janice. Tsk tsk tsk lol!!!

Quote:
Yes please, saw 2nd muffin time see till blur blur why suddenly already 2nd time. went back first few to check if i missed lol
My bad my bad, some bros complained why Janice action so slow, so during that time I added in Lindi's #2 action skipping #1 as I felt might be too lengthy. So might have felt like you missed something along the way. Pai seh pai seh...
Old 10-12-2022, 11:09 AM
Samster

guyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant futureguyorgirl has a brilliant future

Let's see if later I can update again. I need to run liao.

Another emo update, you'll understand why towards the end :|

I mean I emo.

---------------------

gog: Help me.

J(anice): I don't do that... it's disgusting... you masturbate yourself lor...

gog: No lah!!! I mean at least help me go inside you.

J: Oh...

Fuck... I cannot take it, she's so innocent. Fuck fuck fuck!!!!

Her hands twitched and hesitated. I purposely squeezed my muscles to make my cock twitch infront of her, she looks hesitating and unwilling.

gog: Hey girl... you.... ever touched one before?

O-M-F-G... Jance SHOOK her head. I nearly fainted from her innocence.

gog: It's okay, what's mine is yours, try touching it. You'll like it.

She actually used her index finger and just poke at my cock head. I ... I GIVE UP!

I held her left hand and moved it to hold my shaft. I let out a moan as her hand tightened. She wasn't so shy anymore liao.

She tried to pull me towards her vagina but I purposely jerk myself backwards when she does it. Ended up, it was like she was rubbing for me. She has MUCH to learn.

Slowly, I permitted her to pull me towards her vagina. She felt herself with my cock head and let out a soft slight moan.

gog: Am I there yet?

Janice blushed and looked away. I know I am - yes, I'm a bastard.

I slowly pushed in, watching her reaction, no matter what a girl says, her body can't lie, she arched her body and grabbed my bedsheet. She let out a heavy moan. Ahhh...

J: gog... don'...t... st. st... op

gog: Not going to, you're mine.

Janice moved her hands to my torso grabbing me and hiked her legs up more, she wants it deeper I bet.

J: De..eeper...deep...er

I was right. I started thrusting her harder and harder. Up to this point it's rather plain sex but that's until she opens up more. Hope it happens. Or will it?

Her grip on my arms were getting stronger, and something happened again. She was moaning louder and louder.

Before I could finish, I heard her moan very loud and shook her body. Fuck, she already came. Her hands lost the grip on me, it must be she came already. She didn't wait for me

gog: You ... didn't wait for me.

Janice wasn't listening to me, her face was flushed and breathing super heavy, she was in her happy land. I saw her satisfied face, I also didn't want to be angry or anything. I just pulled out and laughed to myself. I rolled to my side of the bed and laid down.

Abruptly, Janice turned her body towards me and leaned on my chest. I placed my left arm over her shoulders and hugged her.

I kissed her forehead. I was happy she is mine. One time sex might be an accident, two times is no longer an accident. So what if she's somebody's wife? What matters is I have her with me.
Old 10-12-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

YES…!!! Mating with someone’s wife is so sexcited, keep it cumming gog
Old 10-12-2022, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Let's see if later I can update again. I need to run liao.

Another emo update, you'll understand why towards the end :|

I mean I emo.

---------------------

gog: Help me.

J(anice): I don't do that... it's disgusting... you masturbate yourself lor...

gog: No lah!!! I mean at least help me go inside you.

J: Oh...

Fuck... I cannot take it, she's so innocent. Fuck fuck fuck!!!!

Her hands twitched and hesitated. I purposely squeezed my muscles to make my cock twitch infront of her, she looks hesitating and unwilling.

gog: Hey girl... you.... ever touched one before?

O-M-F-G... Jance SHOOK her head. I nearly fainted from her innocence.

gog: It's okay, what's mine is yours, try touching it. You'll like it.

She actually used her index finger and just poke at my cock head. I ... I GIVE UP!

I held her left hand and moved it to hold my shaft. I let out a moan as her hand tightened. She wasn't so shy anymore liao.

She tried to pull me towards her vagina but I purposely jerk myself backwards when she does it. Ended up, it was like she was rubbing for me. She has MUCH to learn.

Slowly, I permitted her to pull me towards her vagina. She felt herself with my cock head and let out a soft slight moan.

gog: Am I there yet?

Janice blushed and looked away. I know I am - yes, I'm a bastard.

I slowly pushed in, watching her reaction, no matter what a girl says, her body can't lie, she arched her body and grabbed my bedsheet. She let out a heavy moan. Ahhh...

J: gog... don'...t... st. st... op

gog: Not going to, you're mine.

Janice moved her hands to my torso grabbing me and hiked her legs up more, she wants it deeper I bet.

J: De..eeper...deep...er

I was right. I started thrusting her harder and harder. Up to this point it's rather plain sex but that's until she opens up more. Hope it happens. Or will it?

Her grip on my arms were getting stronger, and something happened again. She was moaning louder and louder.

Before I could finish, I heard her moan very loud and shook her body. Fuck, she already came. Her hands lost the grip on me, it must be she came already. She didn't wait for me

gog: You ... didn't wait for me.

Janice wasn't listening to me, her face was flushed and breathing super heavy, she was in her happy land. I saw her satisfied face, I also didn't want to be angry or anything. I just pulled out and laughed to myself. I rolled to my side of the bed and laid down.

Abruptly, Janice turned her body towards me and leaned on my chest. I placed my left arm over her shoulders and hugged her.

I kissed her forehead. I was happy she is mine. One time sex might be an accident, two times is no longer an accident. So what if she's somebody's wife? What matters is I have her with me.
wah she so underdeveloped thay just putting in made her cum?
but this is beginning, in future she appetite become big then gog become dry
Old 11-12-2022, 02:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
JoyfulH2855 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amazing story and shall support!
Old 11-12-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hloong View Post
YES…!!! Mating with someone’s wife is so sexcited, keep it cumming gog
It's the best... IYAM. but some might not feel that way but oh well, a fuck's a fuck.

Quote:
wah she so underdeveloped thay just putting in made her cum?
but this is beginning, in future she appetite become big then gog become dry
She's a noob at this, it's not like she has a lot of men to compare and also get it, and sex is still a taboo for her even in marriage, she's always been shy (from the start) even with me, going naked or parading naked infront of me is a never, she'd always drag my blanket around the room if she needs to move anywhere

The only time she can let go is when she is too 'weak' and 'under' me. I didn't even get to try other positions. Zzz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoyfulH2855 View Post
Amazing story and shall support!
Thank you boss, appreciate it
Old 11-12-2022, 07:56 AM
Samster

J(anice): gog...

gog: Yes boss?

She smack my chest lightly when I said that.

J: Don't call me that. Is that all I am to you?

gog: No.. you're my darling, that's why I let you lie next to me.

J: Idiot.

gog: Don't call me that. Is that all I am to you?

I shot her back in her own words. I'm bad, aren't I?

J: Then what should I call you?

gog: How about "dear" for a change?

She didn't say anything. I think that's reserved for her husband... for NOW.

I reached out to her side of the bed and took her bra, fumbling for the label, I want to know her cup size.

J: Why you so bian-tai (pervert) one, play with girl's clothes?

gog: Huh, no la... I should at least know your size ma else how you be my girl?

J: *mumbles mumbles...*

gog: Huh? What you say?

I think I caught her saying 30.. D or something, I just wanted to hear clearer.

J: 32.. *mumbles*

gog: E, F, G?

Janice sat up, pulling my blanket over her.

J: You only like girls that have big big breasts har?

gog: Only if the tits are on you.

J: Don't call it tits, it's not right, the proper term is "Breasts".

gog; Erm, okay... breasts.

J: I'm... *whispers* C

gog: Really.. see see

I tugged at her blanket trying to pull off... and 2 kids started 'fighting'. She's extremely shy still, looks like a long way to go before she understands that sex is a human nature.

Dozed off for a bit and was awaken by a phone buzzing. I heard Janice speaking softly. Trying not to awake me I guess. So sweet of her. She was seated up straight, covering herself, one hand on her phone and the other hand was fiddling with her cross.

J(anice): Yes dear, I'm going to church for BS. Huh no la no need, gog will fetch me there and back. You get on with your work. Ya, will take my dinner outside. You eat yours too. Tonight might be home late though, think there'll be a prayer session. Don't wait up. Bye.

This girl ah... there is NO prayer session tonight with the BS group. What is she saying? Hearing her lie is so sexy. So so sexy. Really.

I faked my 'awakening'.

gog: Mmmmm. Dear, who you talking to?

J: Nobody, must be my stomach growling.

For a liar, she's pretty good at it, and it's true, it's almost 3pm after I glanced at my bedside clock.

gog: Let's go for some food. You drained me.

Janice ignored me and went to the washroom. She came back fully clothed and let her hair down.

J: What are you looking at?

gog: A pretty girl that just got out of my bed.

Janice rolled her eyes and skipped out of the room chanting "food.. food... food..." I can see the normalcy in her is coming back.

We got into my car and I held Janice's hand. However upon arriving she let go of our hands and walked normally. Had a quick lunch and as usual fighting over food and also teasing each other. This is back to old friends. I wasn't paying attention much to what she had to say, but for sure, am appreciating her company.
Old 11-12-2022, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
hloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
J(anice): gog...

gog: Yes boss?

She smack my chest lightly when I said that.

J: Don't call me that. Is that all I am to you?

gog: No.. you're my darling, that's why I let you lie next to me.

J: Idiot.

gog: Don't call me that. Is that all I am to you?

I shot her back in her own words. I'm bad, aren't I?

J: Then what should I call you?

gog: How about "dear" for a change?

She didn't say anything. I think that's reserved for her husband... for NOW.

I reached out to her side of the bed and took her bra, fumbling for the label, I want to know her cup size.

J: Why you so bian-tai (pervert) one, play with girl's clothes?

gog: Huh, no la... I should at least know your size ma else how you be my girl?

J: *mumbles mumbles...*

gog: Huh? What you say?

I think I caught her saying 30.. D or something, I just wanted to hear clearer.

J: 32.. *mumbles*

gog: E, F, G?

Janice sat up, pulling my blanket over her.

J: You only like girls that have big big breasts har?

gog: Only if the tits are on you.

J: Don't call it tits, it's not right, the proper term is "Breasts".

gog; Erm, okay... breasts.

J: I'm... *whispers* C

gog: Really.. see see

I tugged at her blanket trying to pull off... and 2 kids started 'fighting'. She's extremely shy still, looks like a long way to go before she understands that sex is a human nature.

Dozed off for a bit and was awaken by a phone buzzing. I heard Janice speaking softly. Trying not to awake me I guess. So sweet of her. She was seated up straight, covering herself, one hand on her phone and the other hand was fiddling with her cross.

J(anice): Yes dear, I'm going to church for BS. Huh no la no need, gog will fetch me there and back. You get on with your work. Ya, will take my dinner outside. You eat yours too. Tonight might be home late though, think there'll be a prayer session. Don't wait up. Bye.

This girl ah... there is NO prayer session tonight with the BS group. What is she saying? Hearing her lie is so sexy. So so sexy. Really.

I faked my 'awakening'.

gog: Mmmmm. Dear, who you talking to?

J: Nobody, must be my stomach growling.

For a liar, she's pretty good at it, and it's true, it's almost 3pm after I glanced at my bedside clock.

gog: Let's go for some food. You drained me.

Janice ignored me and went to the washroom. She came back fully clothed and let her hair down.

J: What are you looking at?

gog: A pretty girl that just got out of my bed.

Janice rolled her eyes and skipped out of the room chanting "food.. food... food..." I can see the normalcy in her is coming back.

We got into my car and I held Janice's hand. However upon arriving she let go of our hands and walked normally. Had a quick lunch and as usual fighting over food and also teasing each other. This is back to old friends. I wasn't paying attention much to what she had to say, but for sure, am appreciating her company.
Sweet Janice and lucky gog hahaha….
Old 11-12-2022, 10:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2025 / Power: 23
funfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond reputefunfox has a reputation beyond repute

You’ve got a gem of a woman bro gog.
She is even lying to spend more time with you. Although she seem ignorant of the finer side of sex, she sure wasn’t “saint” to ignore opportunities to be with you.

Hope to hear how you pleasure her with more teasing and foreplay, before turning her into a wild thing 😋😋😋
Old 11-12-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quote:

This girl really going all out for gog's didi.
Old 11-12-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
terwong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
She's a noob at this, it's not like she has a lot of men to compare and also get it, and sex is still a taboo for her even in marriage, she's always been shy (from the start) even with me, going naked or parading naked infront of me is a never, she'd always drag my blanket around the room if she needs to move anywhere
Just curious - how old were you and her at your first attempt? Cite approximate range (early 30s, etc would do) would do.
Old 11-12-2022, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
zqynu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You’ve got a gem
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1