The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
katongboyz2054 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Wow bro nono you save my ass again. My work suddenly cleared up today and was planning on an impromptu trip to batam. Lucky i saw your post before i booked hotel! THANKS!!!!
Old 11-07-2014, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I really do not understand why should you need such a work to make your "secret" safe box.
If I am not wrong, that bathroom is in Formosa. You can safely keep all your valuables (passport, extra cash, whatever) in the safe box at the reception. NOBODY will never steal you anything from there!
You still need to have handy some cash for current daily expenses (no more than few millions rupiah, most commonly), but you can keep that in your wallet, that is 1 place under your eyes.
If you are afraid your girl leaves you in the middle of the night while you sleep (*) taking your wallet, you can close it in your luggage (it is unlikely a girl will be allowed by security to leave Formosa during the night with a big suitcase..

PS: I hope you did not excavate a bigger hole in the bathroom to hide also your laptop and photocamera.

(*) I thought it was impossible a girl could slip out of my bed while I sleep, dress up, open the door, leave and close the door, without me recognizing it, but it happened!
A couple of years ago, a girl left me that way in the early morning, leaving only a brief "thank you" message written with eye pencil on a small piece of paper. I still keep it! What a nice memory.
Hi bro,now to clear your doubts :

1. I didnt know there is a safe at the reception in Formosa until recently,and wasn't offered one by the reception during my stay. But my passport is always with them.

2. I do keep some cash with me,but very often,i need to leave the hotel room,leaving my girl room-alone as i "tour" Batam. I will also leave behind one of my room key to the girl and tends not to bring along more than 1 million rupiah at any one time.

3. There was once when i left my room for an hour or 2 (think i share this before),the girl left my room later & ask another "person" up to my room. All these are captured in the hotel's security footage that i chance upon.

4. Like most sillyporean going to Batam,i don't use a luggage. I only carry a mid-sized pouch bag during my trip to Batam,hehehe.... (i buy almost everything i need from the provision shop behind Formosa) And my bag is practically empty other than some beggar-look-alike basic clothings.

5. If i happen to bring my laptop with me,i will keep them in another safe if needed be,hehehe...not that one on the pics tho.(i still need the bath tub...lol) Usually i don't have to hide my laptop cos it's often alarm-lock attached and unless the girl remove the hotel room desk together with my laptop,i believe it'd be the last thing it'll ever be stolen.

Learned from my time in GZ,there are 3 items for a tourist that are very crucial during the trip.That is losing the Passport,the Mobile Phone and the Wallet(with cash). Once these 3 items are lost completely,they will become Meat,hehehe....so i kiasu a bit,and always take precaution becos i understand i cannot afford to make even ONE single such blunder during my travel to place that i am not familiar with.

Hope i clear your doubts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
That is one reason I ask brothers to go to fish farms. Any issue can go find OKT. FL is better not taken by newbies.

Also go for hotels with safes. Or keep at counter.

That is the general rule. Another rule of thumb is the RUBBER. You never know who has STDs.
Thank you,that's the golden rule i followed ever since my virgin trip to Batam.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nono Kudos to u..respect....
Lol...i know you are going to laugh at me out loud if we ever meet during link up in Batam again...lol...even my colleagues are laughing at me when i show them those photos...lol

Btw,thanks for the ride back to my Hotel on the last trip. Looking forward to the next link-up if timing is right.

Cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 11-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6541 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Hehehe...and this is only ONE of my safe....lol
Did you ever try the hole of the toilet?
I bet no one will ever go down there roaming with hands looking for money.
Old 11-07-2014, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:

3. There was once when i left my room for an hour or 2 (think i share this before),the girl left my room later & ask another "person" up to my room. All these are captured in the hotel's security footage that i chance upon.
Bro Nono, what happened next?
Old 12-07-2014, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Bro Nono, what happened next?
Nothing happens... that "person" left after fixing the secret safe "hole"

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 12-07-2014, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
jiajundolittle is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Bros,
I and my friend ian will be going to batam on 19-20 july.anyone interested to join us contact me at
wechat "ngjj96" thanks
Old 12-07-2014, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 10
Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!Kaboon is one of the Best!

Indonesia Rupiah drop to 9200 for 1 Singapore dollar,changing from Money Changer near Little India.
Old 12-07-2014, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noobster108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Nono,

Im newbies in Batam, it is most of the joint closed during Ramadhan? Any good place to pick up girl for overnight? What is the range of tipping for girl?
Thanks in advanced and please pm me .....plan to go next week

Quote:
Hehehe...and this is only ONE of my safe....lol

Most welcome,bro...i am just trying my best to keep my words when i say i wish to share about my room safe in Batam Hotel i stayed in earlier. And i didn't forget. (if you still remember the PMs)

Hey bro Ssamuel,today or tomorrow is the middle of Ramadan,just a gentle reminder that most joints or entertainment places might be CLOSED.
Old 12-07-2014, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

This is common.

Dont wish to sound like a broken record...

My buddy's cewek even invited her "kawans" to the room.
Make lotsa noise and even eat up the complimentary stuffs.

And guess who open the door for them.....most likely the hotel ppl.
The cewek we took got quite some attitude problem. After 1 round, they want go dinner....we let them go themselves.
Then later on, me n my buddy go twang n hv dinner....we want the ceweks to wait for us at the hotel lobby long long...as a form of punishment.
When reach hotel, saw them not at lobby...fearing the worst...rush back to our rooms and saw the ceweks already inside our respective rooms...
watching tV n snaking on the complimentary hotel snack.
WTF...all along we have the hotel card key with us!

After some discussion, we decided to let the ceweks go off early....didnt elt them stay overnight.

This happened a few years ago....and that was the last time we ever took ceweks liao.
Totally lost hope for btm chicks.

Now we go btm jst for makan, ktv n relax. No ceweks.

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 12-07-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 10
ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!ianlim is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobster108 View Post
Bro Nono,

Im newbies in Batam, it is most of the joint closed during Ramadhan? Any good place to pick up girl for overnight? What is the range of tipping for girl?
Bro, don't worry, some joints are closed and some are still open, you should be able to get your gal. During Ramadan also lesser customer so gals supply is ok, just try to go early to pick.
Old 12-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
noobster108 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro Nono

Any good joint recommended? I read old comments tt some joint shld avoided.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ianlim View Post
Bro, don't worry, some joints are closed and some are still open, you should be able to get your gal. During Ramadan also lesser customer so gals supply is ok, just try to go early to pick.
Old 13-07-2014, 03:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 183 / Power: 11
authenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samsterauthenticanie is a Helpful and Caring Samster

SGD to Rupiah Exchange Rate :

Old 13-07-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6541 / Power: 16
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Z
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobster108 View Post
Bro Nono,
Why not to take the effort to read back the pages of the forum? Mixed with chit-chat, there is a lot of information.
There is a lot of people like you (sorry if I am too direct), who apparently just opens the web site, reads page 1, then finds easier to ask, rather the read.

This is my last post on this subject, posted only 2 weeks ago:
http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...ostcount=26028
Please, you and others, TRY to scroll MANY pages. You'll find so many useful hints, to make your stay in Batam better.

--------
During all Ramadan, most pick-up joints (massage and KTV sites) are closed day time, to allow girls to respect puasa, but they open at night around 7 or 8 or 9pm (I don't remember the exact time).

This seems an obstacle, but actually it opens a possibility which is totally precluded outside Ramadan: going to a KTV and find best girls still available at 9pm!
In other months, at 9pm all decent girls have been already booked, since early customers come to choose starting at noon.

Last year, I found an incredible couple of sister SYTs at Permata at 9pm. No way they could be free at that time if not during Ramadan.

About back doors: yes, some massage will allow booking also day time via the back door, but it is not possible to see the girls and choose. The OKT sits outside with friends, like just chatting, and presents a photo-book to customers who ask. Berry Indah / New Berry in its previous location was doing that.
Since all photos look virtually the same, with even old ladies looking teens, picking company from a photo-book is not advisable (my opinion).

I think it may be useful to repeat my post of some days ago, to the benefit of all non-Muslim readers who don't know what days of Ramadan should be avoided in planning a visit to Batam.

http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...ostcount=25957
REPEATED TEXT:
----------
In Batam the police enforces (Batam is unpredictable, but this is the norm) total closure of all entertainment, including KTV, pubs, discos, on the first 3, middle 3, final 3 days of Ramadan. Those are definitely don't-go days, unless you have some friend there to meet without needing music, dance, etc.

Ramadan 2014 in Indonesia is expected to begin on Saturday 28 June and end on 28 July. I write "is expected " because the actual date depend on when the moon is seen by some religious authority. Thus, +/- 1 day could apply.
If I count well on my calendar, that days would be 27-28-29-30 June (one day added for the uncertainty), then 14-15-16-17 July, then 27-28-29-30 July. Consider that the whole week around the end of Ramadan is the week where everyone leaves the work place to go back to original home to meet family.

If in doubt, calling directly the pub or the Newton/Pacific hotels to ask "will you be open tonight?" or even "are you open NOW?" may be useless. Beware of that.

Last edited by Black Page; 13-07-2014 at 06:00 PM.
Old 14-07-2014, 05:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Blacklizt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
What time will know the result?
22nd of july, the result will be announced
Old 14-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Bro Black Page r u in Btm now ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread