The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2011, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Chairman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My favourite sex stories

bro, you can be a AV scriptwriter. Good effort.
Old 22-04-2011, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

more stories keep it up...
Old 22-04-2011, 02:46 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -125 / Power: 0
whacky whacky

Sorry for posting here.

I remember when I was young I used to read local ghost stories published in book form (can't remember the book title but now there are many volumes of that title published almost yearly).

Now, imagine if the stories of SBF dating all the way back to 2001 are published in book form. We'll probably need to building a massive library to house those books. With passionate authors writing stories from all angles imaginable, SBF is a literary house indeed! To be honest, I've ditched the novels for the arousing stories here. Kudos to the authors here!
Old 22-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by whacky View Post
Sorry for posting here.

I remember when I was young I used to read local ghost stories published in book form (can't remember the book title but now there are many volumes of that title published almost yearly).

Now, imagine if the stories of SBF dating all the way back to 2001 are published in book form. We'll probably need to building a massive library to house those books. With passionate authors writing stories from all angles imaginable, SBF is a literary house indeed! To be honest, I've ditched the novels for the arousing stories here. Kudos to the authors here!
Agree with you bro...there are alot of really good and much better writers here than me...Though i write from memory and try to embellish some details to make it more graphic...I got lotz to learn from them..

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 22-04-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marduk View Post
more stories keep it up...
Think I need to take a break...now having exams and since mine is private college hor...very expensive not like those that can go local U...i think i need to conc on them...will write once my exams over okie?

Old 22-04-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman View Post
bro, you can be a AV scriptwriter. Good effort.
Hahaha....Just writing from memory...don't think i got wat it takes to be AV writer...haha

Old 23-04-2011, 01:50 AM
Samster

BTW guys...I'm drafting a hentai manga with a friend member who offered to help...this is the 1st title page...hope can get bro's feedback on it...

http://i.imgur.com/97SsX.jpg

Old 23-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Solid! World class
Old 23-04-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 19
Marduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMarduk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

all the best for your exam bro.. waiting and camping for your return
Old 26-04-2011, 07:36 AM
Samster

Damn,

I had actually passed my mom's work phone to a few bros here and one fucker instead of seducing her is now harrassing her on her work fone...to the bro that did it..pls stop...Your actions are not welcome and its lame to keep calling her everyday esp since she's not interested in u...not sure which bro is tt but pls stop harrassing her...if u want, seduce her properly...srsly man...

Old 26-04-2011, 10:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 20
nobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to beholdnobodyid is a splendid one to behold

Bro, that will not be me as I have to receive reply from you through PM or respond from msn.. However will be interested if there's a chance..

Btw how you know that you hot mum is being receiving call from some bro here..? She know's you are arranging her some dates..?
Old 26-04-2011, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyid View Post
Bro, that will not be me as I have to receive reply from you through PM or respond from msn.. However will be interested if there's a chance..

Btw how you know that you hot mum is being receiving call from some bro here..? She know's you are arranging her some dates..?
I think its sum1 from here or IRC or perhaps someone who knew her when she go clubbing with friends...Dun think she noes....

Old 27-04-2011, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
donuts77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

it was good if the story can get into a hentai manga.
Old 28-04-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donuts77 View Post
it was good if the story can get into a hentai manga.
will work on it with the bro that offerred after my exams...

Old 28-04-2011, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!yaybaby is one of the Best!

Hi bro, read your stories from the start and indeed it's so enticing and all. Images were awesome aid for imagination and your mom is pictured really hot in my head. Great story bro, good luck on your hentais. Will be keeping a lookout for further update from you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1