The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 11-03-2014, 03:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: raw with house girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I never go geylang before. U mean must ask to wear condom inside toilet and not inside the bed? Ack. Now, I got chance to get HIV.
You neber go geylang before meh??

I tot you are 6969 OKT? Raw how many WLs oredi?

Better confess huh.
Old 11-03-2014, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: raw with house girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Agree with you bro naka. Raw increases the risk greatly, but even when wearing condom, does not mean risk free.

Best way to avoid any risk is to avoid geylang or commercial sex totally and be faithful to one partner or simply PCC at home.

If one wants to play in geylang or other places, be prepared for some risk.
Wearing condom certainly makes things safer, but if you heng, you will tiok some prizes, just whether it's consolation prize or the grand lucky prize.

Having said all that, it's important for samsters to get tested regularly. For me, I do it 3-4 times a year at DSC in kelantan lane which is annonymous and just $30.

This is to prevent you from spreading the virus unknowingly to others, especially loved ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro BG, all the WLs blow you with cap on? Are u serious?
Bro Joker, since when did I say WLs blow me with cap on
Old 11-03-2014, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Well said lah bro.
This issue has been discussed many times liao.

If you ask WL to wear CD in the toilet then blow you then you might as well go home ask your wife to blow for you.

No need to go GL liao.

Bath halfway, then she kneel down wan to blow you then you say, "Wait, wait, I go take CD first......"

I think maybe he does tat.
So today then i know i am not the only one kanna blow while showering......so relief.....i though i going to die flat flat soon after they blew me......thks pal !!
Old 11-03-2014, 03:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro i think you are selfish cos why u want to name my friend too who also kena the HIV from wl. do you know if u go blood test it is anonymous too. why my friend cant be anonymous and why u want to shame him. there is a huge number list of HIV/AIDS patent at CDC so u want to shame on them. my close friend share this with me i feel sad for him cos nobody give him a shoulder to cry on.

You dont have to raw a wl to kena HIV. There is many ways to kena hiv from wl. for example wl bbbj u u can kena too, or u painting wl u can kena too....and many many ways it can transmit...sometime even if u cap during FJ u also can kena HIV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
I think u r just trying to find an empty topic to talk,as expected,u have no name at all......i got nothing to worry now especially i am in a very happy environment as some of my buddies knew......

Conviction on certain issues need Concrete proof la,no point u talk until pig can fly but just another unverify gossip........i find u on the other hand kind of hyprocrite when u want to promote safe sex practices using yr so call "friend" kanna H.I.V with anonymous Wl,n now start to pity with the anonymous Wl saying she is innocent after u accused her initially........Is she REALLY the cause of yr "friend" H.I.V ??? Or yr friend been fucking around n couldnt determine which lady is the origin ???.......If everyone also innocent then how H.I.V spread in the first place ,by shaking hand or finger fuck ???....... Your friend backside itchy to do raw,the girl offer raw also hackcare....both of them i dont find them INNOCENT.....i find them just suay only......Dont crown the Innocent title to those fucking Raw in geylang.......n blame no condom or wat......individuals got to hold responsibility to their own mishaps n dats include u when a girl blow u in the tiolet while showering u.......unless u tell me u r a fake cheongster never had girls blow u before during showering time.......it doesnt make any different if a girl blow u while u wet in tiolet or dry on the bed.......unless u never been blow in a bath room before.......if u really wear condom to get blow while showering ????......Well....dats explain why u can come up with so many funny excuses.....
Old 11-03-2014, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Now and then guys will pop into forum profest safe sex wear condom ... only dumb will believe condom can be 100% best i think they shld change tagline abstain sex... Totally even clubbing teenagers one nights also kena infected some got it from their gfs or BFs or husband or wife ... U know my point boh so dun preach safe sex if u know how safe is safe ... Getting dental surgery also can kena HIV u know or not?
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 11-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You neber go geylang before meh??

I tot you are 6969 OKT? Raw how many WLs oredi?

Better confess huh.
I neber go la. Don't any how say I go lei. Don't pray pray with HIV lei.

I how to raw WL when I okt at 6969? I guai guai one. Where got raw WLs lei?

The only commando I did was with Lady of the night lei.
Old 11-03-2014, 03:55 PM
Samster

Read below 378 new cases of HIV for year 2013. can u imagine any one of the 378 go find wl do u think it is safe?

378 new cases of HIV infections in Singapore so far this year

http://yourhealth.asiaone.com/conten...-year/page/0/0
Old 11-03-2014, 03:58 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
bro i think you are selfish cos why u want to name my friend too who also kena the HIV from wl. do you know if u go blood test it is anonymous too. why my friend cant be anonymous and why u want to shame him. there is a huge number list of HIV/AIDS patent at CDC so u want to shame on them. my close friend share this with me i feel sad for him cos nobody give him a shoulder to cry on.

You dont have to raw a wl to kena HIV. There is many ways to kena hiv from wl. for example wl bbbj u u can kena too, or u painting wl u can kena too....and many many ways it can transmit...sometime even if u cap during FJ u also can kena HIV.
I think my english very lousy liao among bros here.....u r worst than me.....since when did i even mention i want to name yr friend ?? Photostat those words n put in Big Big front show me la........i only interested in yr accused lady big big name la,u mean u still never catch the ball after so many wording we had exchanged,who is interested in a MAN ???....This K.WaWa nick alaways change different people log in to reply is it ??? Alaways talk n can not reply properly..........change topic this n that.......u haven reply me , HAS ANY WLs BLOW U BEFORE WHILE SHOWERING U ???......

Yr allusion on even to shame the LIST of HIV / AIDS patient at CDC is very degrading n humiliating to those sufferer........wat got those people got to link with one prositute giving yr friend H.I.V ??? Do u even not feel reprehensible abt this type of immature statement ???.......
Old 11-03-2014, 04:07 PM
Samster

bro

i told u so many times. WL is also a victim and why u respect her cos she also want to be anonymous. by shaming her will cause her pain as well as maybe she will do stupid thing and i dont want to be the one causing her to do that cos i believe in karma. if u want to shame a wl just go find out youreself go asking all okt, asking which wl....then u do what u want is none of my business....u can shame the whole list of HIV/AIDS patent at CDC too.

Quote:
I think my english very lousy liao among bros here.....u r worst than me.....since when did i even mention i want to name yr friend ?? Photostat those words n put in Big Big front show me la........i only interested in yr accused lady big big name la,u mean u still never catch the ball after so many wording we had exchanged,who is interested in a MAN ???....This K.WaWa nick alaways change different people log in to reply is it ??? Alaways talk n can not reply properly..........change topic this n that.......u haven reply me , HAS ANY WLs BLOW U BEFORE WHILE SHOWERING U ???......

Yr allusion on even to shame the LIST of HIV / AIDS patient at CDC is very degrading n humiliating to those sufferer........wat got those people got to link with one prositute giving yr friend H.I.V ??? Do u even not feel reprehensible abt this type of immature statement ???.......
Old 11-03-2014, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I neber go la. Don't any how say I go lei. Don't pray pray with HIV lei.

I how to raw WL when I okt at 6969? I guai guai one. Where got raw WLs lei?

The only commando I did was with Lady of the night lei.
Alamak u did lady 1803? U damn commando...
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 11-03-2014, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
bomberman339 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If no bbbj,frenching,ar,I no need spend on cat150.
Legal hse is safer than FL.
If everything scare,just stay at home and PCC,lol!
Old 11-03-2014, 04:27 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U r really a singaporean........inherit the KiaSuness .........
Boh bian lah bro naka. Although I am not a regular raw player, but sometimes my bird doesn't listen to me and tears through the condom, end up unplanned raw

So far so good lah, boh dai ji. But to spend $30 x 4 = $120 on the DSC anonymous AIDS test is a cheap price for a little peace of mind when we are playing.

Should also do STD screening once a year at least since most of us will do bbbj. This is just for our own health bah.

We also need to be alert to signs and symptoms of STDs, like pain during urination or any growths on the penis. For example, if we have a painless ulcer or pimple on the penis, even if no pain, good to get it checked as it may be syphilis.

Some STDs are curable, simple antibiotics will get rid of it. So if discovered early, the disease can be cured fast and reduce the damage to our body.

Some not curable, but by taking drugs, again it will reduce the damage that the STD did to our body.

Play is can play, but must take care of our own health too mah
Old 11-03-2014, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bomberman339 View Post
If no bbbj,frenching,ar,I no need spend on cat150.
Legal hse is safer than FL.
If everything scare,just stay at home and PCC,lol!
True! But play also must play smart mah. Like if you see the girl's mouth got ulcer or bleeding, will you still ask her to bbbj with blood on your dick?

I did see some girls have bleeding lips and still want to bbbj me, I just stop them and changed the girl. But I still paid the $150, but I just tell the girl to take a rest and resume service when her mouth has healed.

Some WLs do not know how to take care of themselves, so I will tell them sometimes about how to prevent STD transmission so that they can stay here longer to serve us and not get sent back early. No point just to satisfy a few customers that demand raw, and end up kena HIV or STD and have to be sent back plus their life ruined.

Best is if the WL can safely serve out their two years here without any health issues or worries.
Old 11-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro

i told u so many times. WL is also a victim and why u respect her cos she also want to be anonymous. by shaming her will cause her pain as well as maybe she will do stupid thing and i dont want to be the one causing her to do that cos i believe in karma. if u want to shame a wl just go find out youreself go asking all okt, asking which wl....then u do what u want is none of my business....u can shame the whole list of HIV/AIDS patent at CDC too.
I just take yr cartoon words as an unverify gossip becos i dont believe yr word at all as u shoot empty blanks only........To even mention shame patients at CDC is way too far off from this topic between yr friend n a Wl........be a gentleman,dont drag innocent parties to just argue for the sake of arguing when u loss of words......only a loser do this type of thing when u cant proof yr point,u drag the whole world down also no use.....yr face really very thick,CDC patients got nothing to do with this,u should be shameful.......

Any Wl blow u in tiolet before when showering.....why u find it so difficult in answering such a simple question ??? Is it becos u never even visit a prostitute before ?? Or u too r enjoying this services n now to ashame to admit becos this contradict all yr "Safe campaign" speech eariler on ???........Come on la......who u trying to fool......forumers not blind one la......u can carry on avoid my question n change topic.....the more u r avoiding.....the clearer picture we have......
Old 11-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
bro

hey. rather than beating around the bush, why not you give us some clues as to which WL or house you are talking about?

Till now, I don't think you even told us if it is cat 50, cat 100 or cat 150?

And how did you know that your friend got HIV from a geylang WL? Did your friend also play FL or health centre or go overseas to play girl girl? If so, he could have got it from anywhere right?

Can you at least tell us which category the girl is in and which lorong and when she arrived in SG and roughly when she got diagnosed with HIV and had to be sent back? Was she an ang pai or an unknown gem?

And how did you know she got HIV? She or the OKT told you? doesn't make sense leh.... who in the right mind will admit they have HIV to customers?

I think bros are pissed because you came out here and said all this, but no head and no tail and just causing unnecessary panic.

At least if you give us some clues, we can see if we want to believe your story bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1