The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
Double Standard is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: Reputation system update - 12 March 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post

5. ONE Reputation click allowed every 24 hours so award those clicks only when necessary.

6. Reputation spread figure is 1000 which means you have to give reputation to 1000 other members first before you can vote for a particular member again.

Regards,
sam.
Hi Sam, any changes to rule No. 5 & 6 that we are not aware of?
Old 23-09-2010, 03:39 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2844 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Standard View Post
Hi Sam, any changes to rule No. 5 & 6 that we are not aware of?
No changes have been made.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-09-2010, 11:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Question : My points were zapped simultaneously within a span of 3 mins by the same nick. Does that constitute an abuse of the system?
Old 23-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thank you for your prompt reply.

Question : My points were zapped simultaneously within a span of 3 mins by the same nick. Does that constitute an abuse of the system?
You were zapped by TCSS controller. He's the mod in charge of dealing with spammers.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 24-09-2010, 03:58 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
You were zapped by TCSS controller. He's the mod in charge of dealing with spammers.
I see. That's to say "The Special One" has been vested with absolute power to dictate this BBS?
Old 24-09-2010, 06:18 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I see. That's to say "The Special One" has been vested with absolute power to dictate this BBS?
Nothing special. I can't run this forum all by myself. There are more than 3000 messages posted daily. I therefore have to enlist the help of a team to help prevent spamming.

That leaves me with time to perform the technical tasks such as database and server maintenance plus upgrades and updates.

All forums have spam controls in place. It would be a huge mess here otherwise.

If you want a forum where you have complete freedom to do as you please, you can easily start one of your own and you'll have absolute say as to what can and cannot be posted. You can get the software from http://www.vbulletin.com and there are plenty of hosting companies eg http://www.hostican.com who will do the server set up and run the installation scripts for you if you're not familiar with pearl, mysql, php etc. Their tech support rate is in the region of USD75 per hour. Getting a forum up and running should take less than 3 hours.

Old 30-09-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -53 / Power: 0
Digistras has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi,

I would like to make an official apology to Sex-ified for using abusive words and vulgarities when zapping. Sex-ified, I'm truly sorry.

I repent what I have done and will follow the rules form this instance. I promise no more abusive acts in future.

Hope bosses can accept this public apology and re-instate my status.

Thanks.

Last edited by Digistras; 30-09-2010 at 12:47 AM. Reason: typo correction
Old 09-10-2010, 08:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Boss, the last time I upped a samster was on 7/10/10. But when i try to up a bro now, the system prompt "U have given too much reputuation in the last 24 hr, try again later". How is it so?

Apology if theres any changes that I know not of.

Thank you
Old 20-10-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 19
SALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud of

Just wondering, today was a bit curious abt all the points/repu system so came to this thread to read. I join sbf since 2005 so by rule:

4. 1 point of reputation power is gained every ONE YEAR.

I shd have at least 5 reputation power? but i got 0

hmmm...just wondering if i decipher the rule 4. correctly.
Old 20-10-2010, 12:12 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by SALTYPR View Post

4. 1 point of reputation power is gained every ONE YEAR.

I shd have at least 5 reputation power? but i got 0

hmmm...just wondering if i decipher the rule 4. correctly.
You skipped the first para. You need a reputation of at least 35 before power kicks in. You're currently at 14.

Old 20-10-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

SALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud ofSALTYPR has much to be proud of

ohh..ic, power lar, upped u for swift response !
Old 20-10-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

forgot cant upped u in this section of newbies, at least i tried..haha
Old 20-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
You can't do that because you have no power. x + 0 = x.

Don't you understand basic arithmetic???

Old 20-10-2010, 01:22 PM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

you obviously still dont understand how the system work.
have have no rep power and thus cannot up anyone

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 26-10-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
Dumboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi I have a question. I got zapped for posting and participating in polls??? Message was : participating if off topic thread - sam, and off topic - sam. I'm not interested in points, more curious though.

Cheers

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1