The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 19-08-2007, 01:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ponkponk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
checking in later.... looks nice from their webbie
Do let us have you comment. feedback I have is abit far from the train station But the place looks classy. guest friendly?
Old 19-08-2007, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponkponk View Post
Do let us have you comment. feedback I have is abit far from the train station But the place looks classy. guest friendly?
yet to find out, anyway- i book the room for 2. will FR here.
Old 19-08-2007, 04:37 AM
Samster

scouser_lad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUnforgotten View Post
Wow 5 years up north Eh??

For me 3 years down south was more than enough.

It reminds me of my first days to bkk - Cos it was on my way back in sept then I stopped over bkk for a quickie- the rest was history mate.
bro,

i will be in BKK from the 25 sept to 29 sept.

scouser_lad
Old 19-08-2007, 05:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
dan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydan0526 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowwolf79 View Post
what liqour did u sign for? i and another person signed for 20k for 10 bottles of jonnie walker swing. ur damage of 3k per person does it include ur liquor or just gals and the mixers?
Yes, as per what bro happywater said, mixer is free for members.

As for the pool inside the club, confirmed is The Pent.

Cheers
Old 19-08-2007, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 18
varero deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re:Personal Experiences and Advice for fun in BKK

I have been on SBF for quite some time but 1st time coming to this thread. For all the cheongsters in BKK, my few cents of advice. I have been travelling into BKK for business for the past 7 years and am there evry mth. So i cheong almost every happening place in BKK. Some FR for bros who have tried some and for those who are going.... hopefully can get some to up me some points as till now still no change in points:

Massage
They have the Class A massage like Poseidon, Emmanuelle,Utopia, Amsterdam,etc and they have gals in fiash tanks and also in the evening, they call part time or freelance. These are more expensive n not in fish tanks. They can range fm B3K-B7K depending on quality n age. They are pretty but not uch service as compared to fish tank.
Then there is the Class B/C like those smaller ones along Ratchada like Mei Hwa,etc. Those are cheaper but quality also not as good and place not as nice.

Cocktail Lounges
These joints also have diff class and Class A would be Carribean, Sherbet, Resort, Piano, Forte,etc. These are what very good looking gals but damage one nite can be ex and u get nothing. Only go back hotel n PCC. I have been to all these and been members and spending lots of $$ just to bonk the gals that I eyed. Success rate is abt 90% but by the time u follow up and visit the place regularly, I found that amount if $$ spend, its not really worth it. Its abt S$4-$5K that u have to spend by the time u get to bonk her. I even go to the extent of "bao" the gals and stay with them every mth. Also find it not economical as after a while, u want to eat "fresh vege" mah.
There are also cheaper cocktail lounges along "Meng Zai" and in some outskirts of BKK and along Ratchad. Some offer pacakge where u can book out and 1 shot but some is like the Class A where u have to spend $$ n follow up but no gurantee u will get to bonk.
For those joints on the outskirts, advisable only go wif thai friends.

Pick Up Joints
Those like Hollywood, Ratchada Soi 4, Basement Disco at Novotel Siam Sq, Pub at Sheratton Sukumvit,etc
1 time could be B2.5K to 4K depending on nego and quality.
These are OK quality and some are SYT and cheaper than cocktail lounges where u can spend 2-3 times more n go back empty handed.

Call Up Massages
These is very very interesting as u dont know what kind of gals will arrive. A oil massage of 2 hrs is abt B600 and u can call the gals to your room to massage. Massage so so but sometimes u get young, sweet and fair gals. From Hj to BJ or FJ depending on what u need, it cud be frm B1K-3K.
Look up the newspapers and there are alot of adverts of in the room massage. And this is 24 hrs.....

Some kind of choices for all of u and at the end, its how much u willing to spend and what u are looking for..... Cocktail lounge is the best but very ex and u have to spend alot of time n $$.....

Hope some of u are there will benefit from the tips and up me some points lah.... Very pathetic, always at 10 points only.
Old 20-08-2007, 02:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 19
sunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersunnylow67 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I was in Bang-cock with some of my buddies from August 8th to August 15th.

This place so far has been bringing almost all the successes I had with pretty girls so far.

So we hit this place called "Copacabana". I went there 3 days in a row. First night ended up paying THB4500 for the SS class girl, however, my buddy had to pay THB8500 for his M (model) class girl. As we had membership there, we had the room with 4 bedrooms inside, a dining table and a jaccuzzi inside. So 3 of us decided to get into the jacuzzi and play there first while enjoying each other's girls. The M class girl was a real stunner!

The second night, I saw the D class girl (the fishtank) who was quite pretty but as all my buddies insisted that I chose the girls upstairs, I just went ahead with them, so I picked up a girl there with ok look and paid THB 3600. 1 of my buddy got an M class girl and again, she was a stunner. I still can't get that long slim legs out of my mind. Again, we had that large room and jumped into the jacuzzi to enjoy each other's girl's view. Fantastic.

The 3rd night, we had a group of 11 people. I saw that D class girl so I just pulled her out before all my friends pushed me to get the girls upstairs. We had real great time as 10 out of the 11 girls were stunners. They were quite flirty too. 1 girl did a dirty dancing with me. The usual ritual of jumping into the jacuzzi happened again. This time, my best buddy who got that M class girl the day before got the SS class girl and she was flirting with me throughout. After a while, I took notice of her and started to get attracted to her. So we exchanged number and promised to go to a local club at Ekkamai called "Santika" the next night.

After clubbing, she and her friend went back with me to my hotel, Landmark. KNN, this hotel asked for their IC and told me that they couldn't stay. It really pissed me off and she could see it. So she invited me to go back to her place instead. So I went to her place to sleep with her. Wow, 1st time a girl "ta pau" me instead the other way around.

The next day I moved out of that damn hotel to stay with my friend at his apartment. I called her again and we decided to go to Santika again. My friend drove us to her place (I was quite proud of myself for remembering how to get there as it was far away). My friends were too lazy to go up to the room, so I just went alone. Hell, when I was there, I saw another of her friend who was a stunner. So I called my friend to go up and see. After seeing her, they were pretty enthusiastic to go. In Santika, 2 girls came and approached me asking me to teach them dancing. Both of them were good looking, sexy and leggy. I was feeling pretty crappy as I know that I have to let this chance go as she was sitting there staring at me with jealousy when the 2 girls were dancing with me (sandwiched). After the clubbing, she followed me back to my friend's apartment and after that she kept on coming back. No more paying outside, instead, I bought her plenty of things at The Emporium.

While at the gogo bar behind Landmark with my buddies though, I got another interest from a japanese-look girl there and we exchanged number.

Next week I shall be back there again and will try this girl out but that girl from Copa will definitely come and stay with me all the time like before. Damn....there goes my freedom. I'd like to try Santika again as I know that there are girls to pick there.

Any brothers has hits at those clubs such as Santika or Escobar? Girls there are super chio leh.
Old 20-08-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouser_lad View Post
bro,

i will be in BKK from the 25 sept to 29 sept.

scouser_lad
Ohh i those dates are kind of difficult considering it is not Weekend ( I am a salaryman, afterall)

I was considering about 2 weeks later -during hari raya puasa
12th oct to 15th /16th oct.

Next trip will be longer one- in January 08 (during the Christmas New year period)

Hope u are able to grab tickets to bkk from Johhn Lennon International ( or else u gotta endure another 5 hrs train journey to Heathrow LHR). Plenty of cheap ticks if u book ahead.
Old 20-08-2007, 12:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 18
sexster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ponkponk View Post
I like the room- funky like bed supperclub> just outside the hotel.

gal friendly- readed the note on the hote intro- dont sound too friendly -need to register. but last night i manage to get one of gals up without registering.

FR coming at AGG.
Old 20-08-2007, 03:25 PM
Samster

scouser_lad deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theUnforgotten View Post
Ohh i those dates are kind of difficult considering it is not Weekend ( I am a salaryman, afterall)

I was considering about 2 weeks later -during hari raya puasa
12th oct to 15th /16th oct.

Next trip will be longer one- in January 08 (during the Christmas New year period)

Hope u are able to grab tickets to bkk from Johhn Lennon International ( or else u gotta endure another 5 hrs train journey to Heathrow LHR). Plenty of cheap ticks if u book ahead.

oh, looks like the timing aint right. I m goin back on the 19 oct. so will be in sillypore for the rest of my trip. Hope there will be another chance when i come back again.

Thanks for your info bro.
I flying from Man to Sillypore n stay for a few days before hopping onto Tiger air to BKK. Oh yeah Bro, now Journey from scouse land to Lon Euston is only 2hrs and total journey will be 3 hrs including 1hr on tube to heathrow. I still hate it.

Cheers,

scouser_lad
Old 20-08-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 18
theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!theUnforgotten is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scouser_lad View Post
oh, looks like the timing aint right. I m goin back on the 19 oct. so will be in sillypore for the rest of my trip. Hope there will be another chance when i come back again.

Thanks for your info bro.
I flying from Man to Sillypore n stay for a few days before hopping onto Tiger air to BKK. Oh yeah Bro, now Journey from scouse land to Lon Euston is only 2hrs and total journey will be 3 hrs including 1hr on tube to heathrow. I still hate it.

Cheers,

scouser_lad
Hmm anyway Check your PM!
Old 21-08-2007, 01:00 AM
Samster

ponkponk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexster View Post
I like the room- funky like bed supperclub> just outside the hotel.

gal friendly- readed the note on the hote intro- dont sound too friendly -need to register. but last night i manage to get one of gals up without registering.

FR coming at AGG.
Cool. maybe you came back too late(early in the morning). The front office staff half asleep liao. Still thinking which hotel to book. budget-> Nana, Palazzo,Ratchada, siam beverly or your this hotel...
Old 22-08-2007, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Lonev deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan0526 View Post
Yup, not cheap. perhaps once a month still ok.

My friend signed up package, 20K Bhat fo 13 bottles. last night per person damage is abt 3K bhat.
Me just joined the membership at B20k and got only 11btl JW Black... how do you get 13? bargain? hehe... or did I get less than i should?

we went there and spent B6k for the lady drinks, exclude the tips for girls, waiters, and mamasan... worth the nite and very much fun... felt like booking all the dancing girls...
The next day 3 of the gals that we gave lady drink, went out with us, watched movies and early dinner... very fun... especially with the room i booked from Mr. ThaiHotel, perfect holiday... =)
Old 23-08-2007, 05:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Currently, I'm in changi airport.

BKK here I come....
Old 23-08-2007, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
overnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Envy envy... have a great trip bro!