The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2005, 08:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 243 / Power: 20
yanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryanki1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiftybucks
back in the old days when Gan Eng Seng was next to the railway. Me and GF would reach school at 6:30am in the morning, go up to 4th level, hide at the rear corridoor (facing the railway track) to enjoy each other. We were both 15 and horny. Lasted half a year...

wow sound kinky. sec sch sex. uniforms..
Old 08-08-2005, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
X-Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently just found a great spot. Those baby care room beside the toilet in shopping center. Last week pull my gf into 1 and had a bj inside. Damm exciting as can hear alot of people walking outside.
A few days ago got more daring and we bonk inside. My gf sit on the table and took off her panty and bonk her while standing. As for top, only pull up her bra and spag as the door cannot be locked and we scare other people will open the door. =p
Will try there again and see how far can we go. hehee. So for now, cannot mention the location until we bored with the location. else later some bros come and interupt us. =p
Old 18-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Guy View Post
Recently just found a great spot. Those baby care room beside the toilet in shopping center. Last week pull my gf into 1 and had a bj inside. Damm exciting as can hear alot of people walking outside.
A few days ago got more daring and we bonk inside. My gf sit on the table and took off her panty and bonk her while standing. As for top, only pull up her bra and spag as the door cannot be locked and we scare other people will open the door. =p
Will try there again and see how far can we go. hehee. So for now, cannot mention the location until we bored with the location. else later some bros come and interupt us. =p
Woah, just realised that there are so many threads about public fun. Awesome.

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 18-01-2007, 04:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
madlion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

did it at a japanese cemetery 3 times. a bit uncomfortable though. not in the surrounding but in getting the positions right.
Old 18-01-2007, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
prodigy69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well for me.. the most daring one is in a public swimming pool.. As usual, not much people on a weekday afternoon and i just push that lady to the side and we kiss and pet as if no one is around. didn't take of her swimming costume, just shift it one side and poke in it... As i was young, came quite quick, probably around 3 mins.. Hahahah... Dunno who will be so sway to swallow some of my "essence" while swmming.. Hahahhaah..
Old 19-01-2007, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
snooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud of

I did it in a hotel swimming pool during the night, took off the girls bikini bottom , pull down the bikini top and it's pretty scary because the security guard may patrol the pool area.

Luckily, after main light off, onlt a few night light around the pool area...
One of the best experience and the girl is damn horny too, can feel her juice which is slimy and slippery when I finger her...
Old 19-01-2007, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 19
chico_peh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivy7 View Post
Riding a guy in a stairwell at Changi Airport...

One of the advantages of wearing a skirt: straighten top, stand up and ok, I'm safe. The guy on the other hand...
wah sister ivy7, you want to repeat this adventure maybe you can jio me...

CHEERS~!

Chico
Old 19-01-2007, 01:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
nydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samsternydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Beaches in Bintan. Did it twice with 2 different gals. Once was missionary position on the rocks and another is standing doggie over a tree branch...
Old 19-01-2007, 02:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 22
ct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterct75 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Inside lockup of CID when they were at Eu Tong Sen street.

Lone Wolf
How the hell did u do that? with another guy?
Old 19-01-2007, 05:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
Rexell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRexell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronins View Post
bro naka, i share the same fate as you, keep meeting fat girls, maybe we was very cruel to fat girls in our past life so now payback time, bad karma.
But as long their face still look ok, i dun mind. i notice that fat girls more havoc, once i got one baby hippo bj me in movie threater, she maybe fat but her bj shiok
Bro

You all considered heng liao. I always kena fat gals come for no reason, stand in front of me and use their ass to 'bua' me when I go clubbin. Fuck, I wasn't even dancing. Some of them don't even know me yet. My guy friends and those people who walked past, especially girls always gimme those strange look like 'eeee so fat he also want' and teasing smile. I even kena a few times when groups of guys or girls beside me even urge her on. Sometimes sian charbor halfway also they come disturb.

Worse is some of them damn fuckin thick-skinned. I don't want to go too far to make them paiseh cos we are guys mah and we know how it feels like to be rejected rudely so normally, I will take 2 steps behind or kaysiao say go toilet, then come back stand far far. But still, they come back to pester you.

Can you imagine how paiseh that is?
Old 19-01-2007, 06:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 19
Rexell is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRexell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

1) Old kind of playground with sand. There's a kind of semi-circle stone structure and I asked her to like face down and I laid on top of her and the bonking position was like doggie but in a semicircle if you look from the side. Damn shoik.

2) At the playground on top of Wisma Atria.

3) Carpark toilet cubicle at Far East Shopping Centre. Never checked properly for CCTV and in the end the security guard came and knocked on the door and asked if anyone's in there. My partner just said she doin her business. Came out after a while when I heard their footsteps walking away.

4) Side of Balestier Shopping Centre in broad daylight. Between the wall and the shopping centre.

5) Foam party at Sentosa. Dragged one of the beach chairs about 20m away from the crowd behind 2 tiny bushes. Think our legs were visible but don't care liao. Too horny so never think too much. Fuckin halfway saw a couple peeping at us and bopian smiled at them and continue. The girl was fuckin sexy and I was suddenly very aroused by the chio girl peeping until I almost came immediately. Hold off a bit and asked my partner to change position when goin to cum so that the girl can see me shoot the sperm into my partner's mouth from side view.

These are the more unique outdoor sex I've had before. The rest are the more common kinds like staircases, lifts etc.
Old 19-01-2007, 01:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 19
toyoceli1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

once, f*ck a china girl at geylang lorong 30+ at night while e condo still under constuction,just park my car behind e container which throw e rubbish.we moved to back n she sit on top of me then change to doggie still cannot cum,no chioce ask her to bj until i cum.scared bangala come mah.

f*ck at a tree outside e school, she just hold on e tree n i just f*ck her fr behind.somewhere near geylang.

i think those bro always drive around g area should know where is it.hahaha.
Old 19-01-2007, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 23
sex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samstersex4LiFe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

think the most daring one for me was doggying my "sec-school-flower" at the Viewing Gallery at the old World Trade Center (now HarbourFront).. weekday afternoon.. i remembered Star Cruise Leo was parked there.. dun noe whether passengers on board can see or not but dun care anyway.. hahah!

I like BBBJ.
I like CIM too.
I like Girls Who Swallow Even More.
Old 19-01-2007, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 676 / Power: 23
jimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to beholdjimmyccc is a splendid one to behold

doing it with my gf on the floor at the foot of the bed while her sister and husband asleep on top in the very same bedroom just probably 1 meter away... did it again a few times over the next few days... exactly the same scenario...

Pinay Lover
Wolves Manghuli Ng Sama-Sama
Old 20-02-2007, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 18
Virginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterVirginhell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hmm....did with a temp girl (poly attachment) in my office

1) My office....she was a temp staff for 3 months, under a colleague of mine. Both of us flirted endlessly with each other...one day when my colleague was on away on 1 week leave, I was told to be in-charged of her. After around 3 days under my supervision and flirtation, she gave me a bbbj in my office in the middle of the afternoon at around 3pm. Didn't want to do it during lunch time as people may suspect what the hell is she doing inside my room with the door locked. As I always draw my blinds and close my door, the rest of my colleagues had no clue what the hell we were doing inside. It was a dream come true for me when she gave me a blow, her knees to the floor next to my desk while I sat on the chair. Lasted for around just 15 mins, unloaded into her mouth and cleaned up. All this happened while I still managed to send a few emails...Lata that night, returned to the office with her at around 2am since I had the office keys...bonk her on my desk....and feeling damn kinky, we tried out different training rooms at my company (5 training rooms in total). Damn shiok, I think this is one in a life-time experience. By the way, my workplace is a training provider at Orchard.

2) Also did it with her at places like the staircase, in my car (giving head while driving).

My first ex....

1) This was crazier....actually did it at Tampines Stadium three years ago....both of us climbed over the fence ard 2-3am...petted in the grandstand area, bonk her for awhile there, proceeded to the sit-up area bench...bonk there awhile too...then proceeded to the running tracks near the field where she gave me a blow...didn't managed to cum though, cux I was pretty drunk...quickly left after just 5 mins of bbbj.

2) Did a quickie inside the cable car on the way up to Genting Highlands...it was a 15 mins ride...had a bbbj and a doggie inside....checked for cameras, no...so proceeded with the act...it was very misty that early morning, plus most cable cars were empty and visibility was very bad...that's why we both felt daring..had our backs away from the destination point, so the approaching cable cars cannot really have a good view....plus my ex wearing a skirt, so don't really have to strip, if the approaching car got people, just stand straight up lor and pretend looking at scenary.

That's all for now. These were my personal encounters in my past, not boasting any crap here, cux now I'm now single and have no girlfriend for long time liao, so all these can only be sweet memories for me...haiz....

3 Laws of Virginity

1) You will be the world's biggest loser if you die a virgin.
2) Don't expect your wife to be a virgin, if she is, that's just a bonus.
3) If your future-wife proclaims she is a virgin, chances are she is referring to her arsehole.

www.virgintale.com
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1