The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 23
latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
April

As he savored the delicious flood of signals racing to his brain, he was also aware of April's fingers playing about his fevered body. They were at his nipples, he was certain, initially, and then, when she was in the midst of her head bobbing, he felt them probing around his anus.

The heady mix of sensations eventually overwhelmed him, rendering him helpless as his body rollercoastered towards an explosive orgasm, the throaty grunts he uttered growing louder and more drawn out. Then, for a couple of seconds, his universe seemed to shrink, and all that mattered laid south of his belly and he cried out, with regret, he realized later, for it not lasting any longer.

He took his turn in the tiny bathroom, after April cleaned herself up, and while he waited, he heard her rather intense gargling. He grinned. When she came out, she asked about the grin but he shook his head and said nothing.

He drove away from his grandparents' whistling, the grin still plastered on his face. April had reluctantly let him go, after extracting a promise he would be back as soon as possible, and pushing him back onto the bed and climbing on top for another couple minutes of intense kissing.

He was back very soon, three days later, unable to tolerate the one week wait he initially imposed on himself. April was simply too delicious, too much of a draw for him to keep away that long. Just thinking about her got his blood boiling. So, he made the call, and found her just as desperate to meet him again.

And it was she who reminded him of the shed in the garden. She had found it when wandering on the property, something she did to ward off the boredom she faced each afternoon, when the old folks took their naps. She told him of her discovery as well of the old mattress, and he jumped upon the idea without hesitation, that of doing her far from the main building, where they risked discovery themselves.

So it was in the middle of a beautiful day that they made their way to the tiny garden shed....

The End
Old 23-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Samster

latebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylatebloomer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Been Busy

I must apologize for the delay in updating my thread.
Well, I have been busy. Kind of.

It's not exactly work. That has been the usual, maybe slightly less hectic in fact, what with the down-turn and such.

I have been busy with something more personal. I have wondered if I should share this, since it is still on-going. If it has been concluded, it might become another one of my story plot-lines, but, as it is, things are still fluid and subject to changes.

You see, I have met this woman and we are having an affair. There: I've said it.

I have been married for more than ten years. However, I would be dishonest if I told you that I have been happily married. Those of you in similar situations would probably understand. You know how it is: one day, you wake up to the fact that you are still with your wife because of the children, or because it has become a habit.

Still, I have never consider having an affair before. Yes, I've been to health centres and such places like so many others, but had always kept my distance. I do not get too familiar with the women and I do not allow them to intrude into my personal life. My relationship with them are strictly physical and nothing more.

This time, things are not quite the same. In fact, this affair was totally unexpected for me.

(I have to log off now. I shall post as regularly as I can and update you on what's happening...)
Old 27-04-2009, 10:07 AM
Samster

Slowly k?

I have never told anyone in the forum about my occupation. In view of this confession, I guess I have to.

My official job title is that of a medical representative. More commonly, I am referred to as a drug rep. I work for a company that distributes medication to local doctors. I have been with the company for more than a year.

Basically, my job requires me to move around the clinics in a designated area – Bedok, in my case – and see doctors in order to promote the different drugs my company distributes.

Because of this, I get to meet the various clinic assistants of different clinics. It was in one of these clinics that I met HER. It happened about five weeks ago.
Old 28-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Samster

Cindy

Her name is, well, let's just call her Cindy. She is one of the counter staff of this branch of a particular medical group.

Cindy is in her mid-thirties. Looking at her, you would likely think she's at least five years younger. That was what I thought initially, the first time I saw this petite woman, all 1.6 meters of her.

She was on duty behind the counter that fateful Friday. I stepped into the clinic, coming in from a blazing afternoon, and handed her my card.

That was not the first time I've seen her, but it was the first I actually took notice. Cindy has a lovely smile, when she chose to flash it. She didn't always; in fact, mostly she doesn't.

This time, though, she gave me such a smile that I wondered about it while I sat and waited to see the doctor. Then, just before I left the clinic, she beckoned to me.

I walked over, and was treated to another one of her smiles. “Yes?” I asked.

We spoke for maybe two minutes. She asked if she could order some vitamins through me, one of those my company carries. I suggested she orders them through the clinic, as I could give her a better bonus if they order more. She said she'll do that, after checking with the doctor. Then, she said, she'll call me directly.

“Sure,” I said. I was already wondering what's the deal, since this doctor, as far as I could remember, places his orders personally and never through his staff. But, if this pretty lady was going to call me, I wasn't going to say no.

She called me two days later. I was having my lunch when the phone buzzed. It was a new number, unfamiliar.
Old 30-04-2009, 02:43 PM
Samster

Calling

I remember that call clearly. My phone has a software that records every call, incoming or outgoing. This way I don't have to take down doctors' orders by hand, very useful especially when I'm driving. (Of course I have edited the actual contents a little, revealing details and stupid things I've said have been conveniently deleted)

“Hello, is that LB?” she asked.

It had taken me a moment to realize it was Cindy. She sounded so different on the phone, so much younger than I'd imagine she'd sound, postively sweet in fact.

“Eh, yes, it is,” I said. “Is this Cindy?”

“Yes, how did you guess?”

“Well, your sweet voice gave you away.”

(On looking back, I was shocked I actually said what I did. I don't have a habit of flirting, especially not with the staff of clinics, although the temptation is always there. One of my younger colleagues had gotten into trouble for it. A clinic assistant complained to her doctor and he called our company, told our manager that the rep had used 'inappropriate language' with her. My colleague didn't lose his job, but he was immediately reassigned to a different area, after being severely warned.)

“Really?” she said. For a moment then, I thought I was done for myself. Then I knew it was going to be alright, because she began to giggle.

“I bet you say that to every clinic staff,” she continued, the giggle still in her voice.

“No, only when I can really mean it,” I said.

“LB, you can really make a girl feel good about herself,” she said.

“Well, I do my best,” I said. “So, what can I do for you? Have you decided how much of the vitamins to order?”

After a short pause, she said, “Oh, that. Not yet. Dr --- says he'll call you directly if he has something to order. I'll add mine to it then.”

“I see. Okay,” I said. That was when I became really intrigued. So I said, “Is there anything else?”

This time the pause was longer. “Actually, I, eh, was wondering if you could help me with something,” she eventually said. So the reason emerges, I remember thinking.

“If I can help, I certainly would.”

“Oh, you can. I'm sure you can,” she said. “You see, I'm curious about your job.”

“Ah, I see. You're interested to work as a rep?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Well,” I said, “I can give you some info about it, but it's complicated to discuss on the phone.”

“I understand,” she said. “Could we meet up somewhere then?”

“Of course.”
Old 06-05-2009, 08:59 AM
Samster

Delayed, busy with, eh, her...

So we did, at a quiet cafe one afternoon a couple of days later. She was off-duty and I took off earlier than usual.

I was late, delayed by one of the long-winded doctors who always made my sessions with him an occasion to vent his unhappiness about whatever was bugging him that particular week.

Cindy was already in the cafe, patiently sitting in one of the booths. I made my apology, but she showed no signs of irritation.

After we placed our orders, she began tentatively. She said she had been thinking of a change of job for a while, and was looking at her options. She had been in sales before, but as a counter 'cosmetic consultant'.

I wasn't able to focus on what she was saying at first. I was looking at her.

She had done something to her hair, and she looked somehow different from when I saw her at the clinic. As she spoke, her eyes moved about, but never really settled on me. Mostly, she gazed at her cup of coffee.

I managed to recover sufficiently to start telling her about what qualifications my company needs in our reps. She began to frown. The frown faded slightly when I added that, despite that, a lot of our job requires on-the-job training and experience.

I told her to think about it, that I would look out for her if any opportunity arises. She thanked me and flashed another smile. This one though, seemed awkward.

For a while, we sipped our drinks in silence. I kept sneaking glances at her, and she eventually caught a few of these. Her smile grew wider, until she was grinning at me.

Somehow that broke the spell. She relaxed visibly, and looked at me more.

We started chatting, I asked her about her present job and she told of how unhappy she was with it, how male patients would say 'rude things' to her.

“Well, I'm sure you know why, right?” I asked her.

She gave me a look, then fell silent. “I guess I do,” she said. “But it doesn't mean I have to like it.”

“Wasn't it the same at your old job?”

“No. I dealt with ladies, remember?”

I nodded. “You will get even more of this if you decide to work as a rep,” I said.

“Really?” she asked.

“Of course,” I said. I told her about some of what I've heard from colleagues and some reps from different companies, how some doctors take advantage of female drug reps, either verbally or even physically. Of course, I added, some female reps do make use of their charms to entice doctors.

“Then there is this particular doctor, fairly senior,” I continued, “who likes to caress the rep's thigh as the rep details to him, and not a female rep even...”

“Really?” she asked with a grin on her face. “So did it happen to you?”

“Yes, it's true. But no, it didn't happen to me.”

And so it went. We ordered a second round of drinks, and some sandwiches to keep us going, and sat and talked for almost two hours. At the end of it, I found out that she was actually thirty-four years old, a permanant resident, and divorced – with no children, thankfully – and having to support herself cause her husband had skipped out of the country to god knows where.
Old 07-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

Hmm

She's staying in a rented flat, the same one they lived in before the divorce. Her parents are in Malaysia and she has no siblings. She's basically alone in Singapore, aside from the few friends she made from her previous jobs.

As she spoke, my heart went out to her. She didn't do or say anything to encourage me in any way. There was none of those feelings that I would get with women from China, at least those that I had met in the places I frequent, that they are trying to entice me in some manner, to perhaps entrap me in their charms.

There was something about Cindy that makes me want to reach out and hold her tightly against myself, and protect her from the world at large. I have not had feelings like this in such a long time they seemed unusually intense.

As I sat there, holding on to the surge of emotions that was assaulting me from within, I was trying to keep myself from saying things that I knew I would regret later. I tried to keep them from showing on my face, but, when Cindy stopped talking and gazed at me intently, I knew she must have sensed my feelings somehow.

In the end, we parted company without any mention of this. It didn't get awkward thankfully. Cindy asked me if she could call me again if she needed to clarify matters, and I said sure, call me for anything.

“Anything?” she made a point of asking.

“Anything,” I told her.
Old 11-05-2009, 03:29 PM
Samster

Whoa...

Within a week, we were communicating regularly. Mostly she would send short messages, calling, if at all, only during the day. She knows I'm married – I told her just before we left the cafe – and took care not to disrupt my routine.

The messages we traded started out neutral, mainly words of greeting or inquiry. Somehow she thought it would be nice – and it was, I was surprised to discover – to send me little notes throughout the day. The initial ones were mostly of thanks, for the tea we had, and the help I was giving her. Then there were the ones expressing concern, reminding to not miss my lunch, for instance.

Quickly they became more intimate. Cindy began sending more personal messages, saying how lonely she felt sometimes, and how nice it was to have me to 'talk' to, then how I had better delete all her messages in case my wife checks my phone.

We chatted a couple of times. I would be the one calling, usually when I am done for the day, and after sending a message asking if it was convenient to talk. She was doing shifts, and wasn't always free to chat.

Gradually she shared more of herself, and her failed marriage, with me. Despite the horrible sufferings she endured, with her gambler of a husband and his extramarital affairs, she was still hopeful for happiness in her life. I reassured her that it was all up to her, and that she was still young and attractive, so it was definitely possible.

That last message, 'u r still very attractive, so dun worry, u will find sum1 who will deserve u' went and did not receive a reply for almost an hour. I didn't think much of it, although usually she would fire back a retort as fast as she can.

When the reply came, I gazed at the screen of my E71 for a long moment: 'hw I wish u r single n available, I so wan dat sum1 2 b u. m I wishin 4 2 much?'.
Old 14-05-2009, 02:01 PM
Samster

Ahem

So you can guess how it went. How else could I have responded to her? Reject her outright? Tell her I'm forever faithful to my wife and we should stop any further discussion? Yeah...only if I were ready to be committed to an asylum.

Our communication rapidly went ballistic, her undisguised feelings about me fanning our passions. Her messages became more flirtatious, as did mine, though I was still having some reservations.

She decided we should get together. We had only that single meeting since, and she thought we should have a proper date. I could hardly agree more.

We eventually agreed on having tea together. I would prefer dinner, but I'm expected at home then. I told her I'll try the next time, but she said it was alright.

This time we were both awkward, at first anyway. We went to the same cafe, sat in the same places, and gazed at each other without speaking, until the waiter broke the spell by taking our orders.

The looks she gave me spoke louder than any words. Her feelings were clearly displayed on her face. The way she kept her eyes on mine, the faint smile turning up the corners of her mouth, her hand half-way across the table, as if reaching for mine, all indicated her emotions.

All I can really say about that second meeting was that we connected. Somehow this woman, whom I have gotten to know for two weeks, had something about her that seems so right to me. I'm sure I had similar feelings about my wife eons ago, when I was courting her, but those feelings had gone the way of the dodo as far as I was concerned. This petite sweet woman had revived them and I could only say I was most grateful.
Old 19-05-2009, 01:50 PM
Samster

Busy sorry

I would be lying if I say that my loins didn't react to Cindy. There was something so exactly feminine about her, it was easy to understand the reactions she gets from men.

What was truly attractive about her, in my opinion, was the fact that she didn't think herself that attractive. Yes, she knows men tend to hover around her, making inappropriate comments. Yes, she thinks she knows why they do this. But somehow, deep inside herself, I think she didn't really believe this, the idea that they must be somehow mistaken more acceptable to her.

Of course all this is only my one-sided opinion, all these mumbo-jumbo psycho-babble. But there is no mistaking the emotions she stir up inside me. One of these very obviously is the urgent desire to possess her.

If you have seen her, and some of you may have, you will understand what I mean. When she sat opposite me on our second date, she was dressed simply, a pastel green top, collared but sleeveless – nice and decent, no plunging neckline – paired with a short skirt that ended half-way up her thighs. She looked like she wasn't wearing make-up or wearing it so subtly I thought otherwise. Tiny diamond – or was it zircon – ear-rings flashed from her earlobes. Her lightly tinted hair was pulled back off in a pony-tail, exposing her dimpled cheeks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1