The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List
mewmew

Old 29-02-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Overconfident deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by LefthandGrip View Post
We all know who is the real barker here. Really disgrace guys. Come here play for fun nia, wana tarnish people. Sick heart, your this attitude will get karma very soon. The way you put it across is different. Like all out wana hurt her. Thats why we not stupid and see through all. All these tactic i saw before liao in other threads. Really bullshit. Guys go try her, U will know.

If so many defending her? Why? Some falsehood here thats why. Limbei lurk so long also dont come kpkb. You must be young, mature adults dont do this. Cheapskate sia.
Not young la bro. U see his past post. 10 plus years ago posting here looking for fuck buddy. Lol. What a life he has till now. Pui.
Old 29-02-2020, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Raveforfun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overconfident View Post
Lol. Wan ppl respect you then first learn how to respect ppl la. No need talk so much. Buay geh yan meet at JB. I anytime on you.

If you really kena STD. Means heaven got eyes sia. How much I hope u really kena. Your mother shld have swallowed.
Dont act big brother lah. I guess you must one of those farker living in her earnings. Talking about respect.......did you give ther respect in the first place. Nb just highlight for all to takenote, all kbkp to defend her. If this bitch apologies to me when l ask her about FJ with others l wont blow out here. Instead of apologise threaten me with photo. Knn what is this. Oh ya better dont bring in family members you PCB.
Old 29-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Not young la bro. U see his past post. 10 plus years ago posting here looking for fuck buddy. Lol. What a life he has till now. Pui.
Dig for old post to stir ah. Upz lah. Anyway if l were you l would just keep low profile and ask no 2 to apologise. The more you stir the more people will notice about no 2. Although stupid fiak like you think she is clean, l am sure quite a number will advoid her for sure.
Old 29-02-2020, 07:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LefthandGrip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anw, if true, dont need bark so loud. The louder u bark makes us know u bullshitting.

Word of advice for other bros. If u do this, have karma. When the words spread among the girls, jialat liao, they gang up and condemn u. U go there pick leftovers nia. We duno who u are, but the girls do. Some more u regular even more jialat. Since u put across your words then so be it. If we kena is our prob. If u dont play safe and kena, is your prob.

This gone overboard. More honest FR pls, less bullshit.
Old 29-02-2020, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
GGGN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raveforfun View Post
Dont just bark like a dog. Because of a whore condem other bros. You must be one of the owner of saigon trying to save your reputatiom is it. I never see doctor how the fark l know is STD. Play safe always ..... yeah...will takenote. If l bullshit ....... get this pierce of shit go for check up then talk. Oh ya dont think you have my photo can threaten me.

To all bros.....nvr add the girls on wechat. If really add dont put photo. I send one photo of mine when l was happily with her. Now issues escalted broadcast my photo out.

Always remember Fire dont start by itself. She never do FJ no one will expose her. It takes two hand to clap too.
Well said, levy so many bro condemn you? Like what you said, fire dun started by its self.... btw, your spec make you looks like gong Kia ... gong is gong but rem we to tell your wife you got std .... dun make her suffer ....
Old 29-02-2020, 07:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN View Post
Well said, levy so many bro condemn you? Like what you said, fire dun started by its self.... btw, your spec make you looks like gong Kia ... gong is gong but rem we to tell your wife you got std .... dun make her suffer ....
So what you know how l look. Trying to threaten me ah. Have wife will look for thia bitch every 2 or 3 days interval. Wake up your bloody idea lah. Oh ya since like to dig up my past post.....go check have l ever do this before. If this issues is not real, you think l so free everday argue with whole bunch of stupid fools.

Get real lah.....l bet your intention is to show your support hoping she will let you bonk her too. Bonk with cap....dont be stupid like me.
Old 29-02-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Dont act big brother lah. I guess you must one of those farker living in her earnings. Talking about respect.......did you give ther respect in the first place. Nb just highlight for all to takenote, all kbkp to defend her. If this bitch apologies to me when l ask her about FJ with others l wont blow out here. Instead of apologise threaten me with photo. Knn what is this. Oh ya better dont bring in family members you PCB.
Eh fck u la. Ask ppl to apologize to you. You who? No balls say no balls. Go squad down and pee la. I see your words also tulan.
Old 29-02-2020, 08:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
So what you know how l look. Trying to threaten me ah. Have wife will look for thia bitch every 2 or 3 days interval. Wake up your bloody idea lah. Oh ya since like to dig up my past post.....go check have l ever do this before. If this issues is not real, you think l so free everday argue with whole bunch of stupid fools.

Get real lah.....l bet your intention is to show your support hoping she will let you bonk her too. Bonk with cap....dont be stupid like me.
Buay geh yan then come out. No need hide behind here be keyboard warrior.
Old 29-02-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quote:

Eh. Got eyes to see what’s your intention la. All your words seems to be attacking her. Which part look like you’re trying to help your bros out here. Come on la. Be a man la. Like u said every 2 3 days u go play. Why so persistent it’s her? Whatever u said all doesn’t make sense leh. Keep roti prata here and there. Knn you really a scum in society sia! Xia suay to the max!
Old 29-02-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Buay geh yan then come out. No need hide behind here be keyboard warrior.
He wun come out one la.... his kkj only big when he near keyboard .... off keyboard become clitoris liaoz
Old 29-02-2020, 08:12 PM
Samster

Quote:

Definitely, I am not as stupid as you ....
Old 29-02-2020, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Eh. Got eyes to see what’s your intention la. All your words seems to be attacking her. Which part look like you’re trying to help your bros out here. Come on la. Be a man la. Like u said every 2 3 days u go play. Why so persistent it’s her? Whatever u said all doesn’t make sense leh. Keep roti prata here and there. Knn you really a scum in society sia! Xia suay to the max!
You must be fucking blind. Yes l am attacking her...but only for one reason because this bitch infecteted me with STDs. Did l mention anything else. Oh ya...trying to act hero because this bitch no 2 know how to read the comment here. I really pity you trying so hard just to earn your FJ from her. Seriously who xia suay siah.
Old 29-02-2020, 08:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -18 / Power: 0
Albertini333 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Dig for old post to stir ah. Upz lah. Anyway if l were you l would just keep low profile and ask no 2 to apologise. The more you stir the more people will notice about no 2. Although stupid fiak like you think she is clean, l am sure quite a number will advoid her for sure.
I wonder any souls who have been calling you names and threaten you ever dare to try #2 to prove you are wrong and rumor-mongering.

If they are so sure that you are lying then they should go try themselves and shut you up. As far as I can see now, either they attack you or defend her, but none has said that he himself will prove you wrong. Let the dick decides then, they will thank you for the pus and burning sensation later.
Old 29-02-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGGN View Post
He wun come out one la.... his kkj only big when he near keyboard .... off keyboard become clitoris liaoz
Confirm. Big enough to fix into AUX hole nia. Only behind keyboard kpkb. Ownself talk ownself song.
Old 29-02-2020, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Confirm. Big enough to fix into AUX hole nia. Only behind keyboard kpkb. Ownself talk ownself song.
You quite funny bro
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1