The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2023, 02:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2021 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Update: PRC Gals in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gogorust View Post
For WH04, Xiang Xiang has RTC-ed as at 14 October. I dont see anyone by the name of Xuan Xuan there and it seems that she might have taken flight as well prior to 14 October. Now left with 4-5 girls. The name "Jiayi" should probably have been "Jia Jia" instead~

Want to special mention this Shan Shan - booked her twice and she is very affectionate, even sweet moans when with mere physical contact. On closer inspection she is the sweet and soft type. Even the second time I booked her she would hold my hands up while walking up the stairs. She is 1.6m thereabouts and has B boobs. She would also be enjoying the main course with great satisfaction and give great compliments to the skills. I somewhat find that I can pump even during riding position~
Thks bro for the update
Old 22-10-2023, 02:54 PM
Samster (Donor)

bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

Three gems to share in the discrete house 1658a. I like this house because of its ample parking lots at the apartment compound, just that you have to climb to level 2. The building is actually an apartment, 1658a is at level 2. As you travel along Westerhout road, you should be able to see it at level 2 with all that flashing lights at its balcony. I usually go to this apartment block, sometimes have a peek at the WLs in 1654a also as they have new arrivales recently (at level 2, directly opposite 1658a door facing door) and also 1658C at level 3. But after Fei Fei left, I hardly visit 1658C.

At level 2's 1658A, I enjoyed the pussy grinding with Xiao Qiao, Ruyi and Tian Tian in this house. These three WLs skills closely matched Fei Fei's.

BBBJ wise, Xiao Qiao is better one, followed by Ruyi and Tian Tian with a tie.

All three are C cups, all allow sucking and licking of breasts and nipples. For boobs lovers.

riding wise, Ruyi can ride better, followed by Tian Tian and Xiao Qiao.

Bathroom foreplay Tian Tian is better one.

Doggie fuck, Tian Tian is responsive more. Looks cute, like fucking an anime character.

Missionery fuck, Ruyi is the one with the fucking natural sensual moaning and orgasm. I can see she really enjoyed being fucked. She told me she likes to be fucked hard.

Sluttiness, Xiao Qiao looks most slutty. She likes to surprise you with something. In my 3 visits to her, she can be creative. My arsehole got fucked also, by a "secretary in stocking" cosplay

All three allow 69 painting of pussy. I simply enjoy the sight of the vagina but I dont like to paint.

if I have Vit M, I will take all three for 2 hours and enjoy a moment of pleasure and joy in lust land. 60 minutes have the soappy on the bed. Three naked bodies soappy with me on the bed must be one of its kind.

I will try this house's Linda and update soon. Linda has that womanly attraction, nice curves.

In my to fuck list is also Wh04's Xia Tian.

wtf, must prepare my Vit M budget
Old 22-10-2023, 07:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
Three gems to share in the discrete house 1658a. I like this house because of its ample parking lots at the apartment compound, just that you have to climb to level 2. The building is actually an apartment, 1658a is at level 2. As you travel along Westerhout road, you should be able to see it at level 2 with all that flashing lights at its balcony. I usually go to this apartment block, sometimes have a peek at the WLs in 1654a also as they have new arrivales recently (at level 2, directly opposite 1658a door facing door) and also 1658C at level 3. But after Fei Fei left, I hardly visit 1658C.

At level 2's 1658A, I enjoyed the pussy grinding with Xiao Qiao, Ruyi and Tian Tian in this house. These three WLs skills closely matched Fei Fei's.

BBBJ wise, Xiao Qiao is better one, followed by Ruyi and Tian Tian with a tie.

All three are C cups, all allow sucking and licking of breasts and nipples. For boobs lovers.

riding wise, Ruyi can ride better, followed by Tian Tian and Xiao Qiao.

Bathroom foreplay Tian Tian is better one.

Doggie fuck, Tian Tian is responsive more. Looks cute, like fucking an anime character.

Missionery fuck, Ruyi is the one with the fucking natural sensual moaning and orgasm. I can see she really enjoyed being fucked. She told me she likes to be fucked hard.

Sluttiness, Xiao Qiao looks most slutty. She likes to surprise you with something. In my 3 visits to her, she can be creative. My arsehole got fucked also, by a "secretary in stocking" cosplay

All three allow 69 painting of pussy. I simply enjoy the sight of the vagina but I dont like to paint.

if I have Vit M, I will take all three for 2 hours and enjoy a moment of pleasure and joy in lust land. 60 minutes have the soappy on the bed. Three naked bodies soappy with me on the bed must be one of its kind.

I will try this house's Linda and update soon. Linda has that womanly attraction, nice curves.

In my to fuck list is also Wh04's Xia Tian.

wtf, must prepare my Vit M budget
Has always been to this building after covid. Between fei fei, jia jia and xiaoqiao this building is heaven. Looking forward to trying others in 58A. Since XQ is my regular, afraid service would drop if she knows i try her friend.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalimahYakult View Post
Haha bro why you choose her?? Not rubbing it in but normally if I see nobody appealing I just leave..

from the door step she didnt look unappealing... oh well, one-off.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
JonnyFunnny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
With this attitude, i doubt she cant last 1 month
she planning to RTC after her next period anyways
Old 23-10-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster (Donor)

TIGHT VAGINA IN GEYLANG - LINDA 1658a

Yesterday seems like a quiet day in Geylang, the usual silence in weekend Geylang. Not difficult to have a good view of the stables of WLs in the different houses seated at the hall.

I went to try out Linda at 1658a. The whole carpark in the apartment compound is empty and I can happily choose any carpark lot. I walked past 1654A and also saw the WLs seated in a row on the sofa also. The whole Geylang is eerily quiet.

Paid 1658a OKT Botak $150 for the 45 minutes. I was a bit tired, not sure if I could perform, but felt horny and want to try this womanly feel Linda. That day when I saw her, she electrified me. Of course, when I entered 58a, all the rooms doors were open, this should mean no one is working. The WLs are resting in their rooms. Meaning, even if I call for Linda, the others will not know. I find this is good. If you do not have anyone in mind, he will call the WLs to come out for you to see.

I told Botak I want to try Linda. He arranged room 3 for me. Linda took her bag of working tools and held my hand and brought me to room 3.

Once the room shut, this sex hungry slut caressed my dick and started to help me undress. I also removed her dressings. Nice curves, boobs is enhanced B cup but the nipples are nice for the suck and lick, which I started to attack.

In the shower, she covered me with bathing lotion and began her body rubs, finger caressing my nipple and my balls. With my hands rested on the wall and one holding the metal bar, from behind, she washed my arserim, balls and dick with sensual stroke. I was tired but surprising my rod hardened.

I turned her around, use my dick and rub against her butt and waist. With her legs closed, I thrust my dick between her soappy thighs and simulated a standing fucking. Can sense her buttock is good for doggie fuck. She asked me if I want too fuck in the toilet, condom prepared. I said I want to fuck her on the bed.

She washed off the lotion on my body and she began her attack licking my nipple and gave me a BBBJ. She can be one of the top few contenders for BBBJ Queen, very deep throat, twisting type with suction. I told her I dont want to CIM.

She wiped me dry. On the bed with me lying down, she gave me a good catbath from my ears to my butt to my ankle with her nipples rubbing my body as she moved. On my fours, she gave me a good AR , her tongue can really twirl. She sucked my balls and sucked my dick from behind.

I turned over, she continued her catbath from my ears to my thighs, opened my legs and licked my balls, gave me another round of deep throat BBBJ. She is really very good at her BBBJ, one of the best so far in Geylang, probably rivaled with Jiao Jiao or 1606 commando Janet.

Suddenly, she gave me a 69 BBBJ, with her vagina facing me. I use my thumb to give her a thumb vibration of her clitoris and she got a bit high. I dont want to do any vagina painting, haha. She asked me teasefully why I did not lick her vagina.

She applied oil on my dick and gave me a pussy grinding, rubbing my dick against her vagina. Great feel, she knows how to move front and back for the sensual rub. She told me this is good "rowing" exercise for her also. She can crack some jokes. As we rub, I think she got high again as she closed her eyes and enjoyed some moment of orgasm. She capped me and rode on me. At first, I wondered why it was not easy to penerate her. Oh My, her vagina is quite tight

I turned her to doggie and fucked her from behind. Tight vagina, great feel.

I proceeded to missionery. She knows how to use her legs to wrap my body as I fucked her tight vagina.

It has been a long time since I last found such a tight one. Enjoyed the fuck.

What a day.
Old 23-10-2023, 10:42 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
Has always been to this building after covid. Between fei fei, jia jia and xiaoqiao this building is heaven. Looking forward to trying others in 58A. Since XQ is my regular, afraid service would drop if she knows i try her friend.
so far I saw that the WLs are in their rooms. So you can tell the OKT Botak which WL you want and he assigned you the room.

Xiao Qiao should be professional enough, next round you find her she might give you super service
Old 23-10-2023, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Linda sounds good enough, almost as good as XQ.
but the later offer more sides including soapy bath
or prostate (vibrator bead) pleasure if you're into it.
No DFK from Linda i suppose since it's not an SOP for this house.
With this FR, Linda is on my list already !

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
TIGHT VAGINA IN GEYLANG - LINDA 1658a

It has been a long time since I last found such a tight one. Enjoyed the fuck.

What a day.
Old 23-10-2023, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
luckym4n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Linda sounds good enough, almost as good as XQ.
but the later offer more sides including soapy bath
or prostate (vibrator bead) pleasure if you're into it.
No DFK from Linda i suppose since it's not an SOP for this house.
With this FR, Linda is on my list already !
I think everyone in this house offer soapy bath for 1h right?
How tall is Linda? Shorter or taller than XQ?
Old 24-10-2023, 12:39 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckym4n View Post
I think everyone in this house offer soapy bath for 1h right?
How tall is Linda? Shorter or taller than XQ?
1658a Linda is not as tall as her housemate Xiao Qiao

But I will re-energised again and go fuck her tight hole once more with a more hardened rod
Old 24-10-2023, 12:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyFunnny View Post
from the door step she didnt look unappealing... oh well, one-off.
she will be easily over shadowed by Ruo Ruo, Ling Ling and You You. if she wants to RTC, she could be on ORD or early discharge mood
Old 24-10-2023, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
BerryAirlearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2045 Ling Ling

Friendly and great stamina. I bonk for almost the hour, no complains and super wet. French A+ (ymmv)
Fake boobs and given birth before but still super tight, more so than many 18yos i had. can still feel her pussy convulsions wrapping around my cock long after i left. She has no scars and was natural birth. Imagine her tightness before

Same as ruo ruo, has toys if you want to play
Old 24-10-2023, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all

Looks cute.pls share if any kind bros know ah
Old 24-10-2023, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Stome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

To be honest was lazy to do this post..
But she was really good. The best GFE ever in over 10 years experience having fun around.

WL name: bao bao
Height: About 1.60
House: L1654A
Debut: today

Was recommended by friend about this place. Went at around 4pm and finished at 5:30.. no extra charge as I am long lasting.. lol
I was looking for someone else when arrived, but BAOBAO is just stunning and I changed my mind. Not seeing such a young and pretty one in a while.

Looks (10/10): very white, pretty face, a bit like Shu qi. Very good body, silk and slim at least D cup. When I see the smile, I know this service will not goes wrong.

Shower action (9/10): wash you very clean without you doing anything. Liking nipple and Bbbj continuesly.

AR (10/10): deepest AR ever. Hi during Are was amazing.. almost could not hold it anymore.

DFK (9.5/10): soft touch all the way and no resistance for the whole section.

BBBJ (9/10): a bit soft and inexperienced, like girl friend. Suck with caring .

FJ (9.5/10): all positions are working well with her soft body. And good accoomanda.
Her riding was okay.but doggy style was good when holding her cups. Liking when doing missionary was a plus.
RTF (100/100): Definitely will return to support her

Today is her 5th day in SG. A fresh meat!
Best GFE ever
Old 24-10-2023, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Another one in the list to try is Selina

Selina with long hair, also looks pretty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stome View Post
To be honest was lazy to do this post..
But she was really good. The best GFE ever in over 10 years experience having fun around.

WL name: bao bao
Height: About 1.60
House: L1654A
Debut: today

Was recommended by friend about this place. Went at around 4pm and finished at 5:30.. no extra charge as I am long lasting.. lol
I was looking for someone else when arrived, but BAOBAO is just stunning and I changed my mind. Not seeing such a young and pretty one in a while.

Looks (10/10): very white, pretty face, a bit like Shu qi. Very good body, silk and slim at least D cup. When I see the smile, I know this service will not goes wrong.

Shower action (9/10): wash you very clean without you doing anything. Liking nipple and Bbbj continuesly.

AR (10/10): deepest AR ever. Hi during Are was amazing.. almost could not hold it anymore.

DFK (9.5/10): soft touch all the way and no resistance for the whole section.

BBBJ (9/10): a bit soft and inexperienced, like girl friend. Suck with caring .

FJ (9.5/10): all positions are working well with her soft body. And good accoomanda.
Her riding was okay.but doggy style was good when holding her cups. Liking when doing missionary was a plus.
RTF (100/100): Definitely will return to support her

Today is her 5th day in SG. A fresh meat!
Best GFE ever

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1