The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-06-2011, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 15
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapier1978 View Post
That true also.. lots of thing in thailand depend on the mood of the MIB. But still much better than Singapore. Singapore too strict liao.
The MIB here is pretty much one eye open and one eye closed. They only become strict when there is a new boss in town or big shots from BKK come and visit. Then you will see bars closing at 2am etc etc.
Old 21-06-2011, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

wa, Bro, u r the man... they still tell u ride safely... , u enjoy Bro...

Quote:
Sorry i really dun have a licence. therefore i already break their law.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 21-06-2011, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Thai police very polite!
Old 21-06-2011, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
insiderivan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

normally when u with a thai girl, things get settle very fast.
Old 22-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 157 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 661 / Power: 19
rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Yah... funny thing is MIB is generally nicer to asean compare to blacks and farang.. saw a few times MIB shouted at them some times i do get chances to past the block without stop compare to them.
Old 22-06-2011, 12:28 AM
Samster

rapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to beholdrapier1978 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by insiderivan View Post
so far i have never been stop by mib when i am with a thai gal.
Old 22-06-2011, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

i suppose we can easily pass off as thai chinese.....but the guavas cant.....
Old 22-06-2011, 02:49 PM
Samster

I think in general the Thai police are polite to everyone. I have personally never seen an impolite cop in Thailand yet. Maybe the one rapier saw shouting at the Farang was an exception. Farang guy may have been rude or being a smart ass!
Old 22-06-2011, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

will be in phuket from 7th july to 11th july..

I'M CIM KING
Old 22-06-2011, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
will be in phuket from 7th july to 11th july..
Hope you enjoy your trip.
Old 22-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Wow didnt know that smoking is no allow in KTV, club or disco. But most places i go in phuket all can smoke. maybe MIB just want money
It is now consider "illegal". Its true that some establishment will allow u to do it in the private rooms but if police come and want $$ then the establishment is not going to pay for you so end you, you will have to pay.

Anyway it is one of those unlucky things. I went to hatyai, phuket and bangkok many times, just happen to me once but its enough. I hope it will never happen again.

Once I was stopped by a police on the streets of bangkok late at night. He asked for me passport but I left it in the hotel. I could only show him my IC then he took it and spoke to one of his mates. I thought I would have to pay to get out of the situation again. Lucky his mate told him to let me go.

Generally thailand still quite safe lar as compare to many asia countries...thats why we love this place
Old 23-06-2011, 04:04 PM
Samster

Since we're coming up to the weekend, I thought it may be a good idea to give everyone a slight update on the happenings in Phuket Town. I haven't been to Patong for a long time so I'll have to leave that update for some other time.

Well, my favorite Coyote hang out Bossy is now closed and has been closed since end of April. It really is too bad as it was a successful club. Owner didn't have the time to personally take care of it anymore so the quality started to slip towards the end therefore loosing their customers. With that, the happening Coyote club now is DUZz which is close to the Merlin Hotel 4 way intersection. It's busy most nights and they have a lot of Coyotes and Models mostly quite pretty as well. For those of you not sure what a Model is, they are suppose to be prettier, dressed only in Lingerie, more daring, and their drinks cost more. I'm impressed with what DUZz is doing so I hope they keep it up.

There are also two new Coyote clubs that have opened up in the Phun Phon area but I have not been to them yet. One is Barzaah and the other is Jeed. Barzaah has gone through about 4 transformations over the last two years so I hope by turning it into a Coyote club it works out for them this time. I heard from a friend they just brought in 40 FHM models for a party last weekend. Too bad I only knew about it after it happened.

As for Jeed it is the second time they've opened as they shut down only after a few months the first time. I heard a new owner has come in to open it again this time. Other than that I haven't heard anything much about this place.

The weekend is coming up so I'll make it a point to go check out Barzaah and Jeed. Also have a friend wanting to go DUZz so I'll be there as well. I will update on all 3 places again after the weekend. Cheers.
Old 23-06-2011, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, agree... if we dun break the LAW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Thai police very polite!
U can said that too, Bro, i was there 2week ago, n i rent a Van to bring my family around n I stop at the T-Junction of Bangla to find my friend as i book a tour from her, but I took more than 5mins, when i came back there is a policeman standing there n talking to my Thai GF, n i faster said sorry to him... n u ask for my Licence n I show him after that he talk something o my GF n smile abit n he let me go... I ask my GF what did he talk to u about n she tell me, he did ask for coffee money as I park the Van there for quite sometime n luckily i just act blur...

Quote:
Originally Posted by insiderivan View Post
ya, Bro, because maybe they thought we r Kun Thai, or Frang got M more $$...

Quote:
Yah... funny thing is MIB is generally nicer to asean compare to blacks and farang.. saw a few times MIB shouted at them some times i do get chances to past the block without stop compare to them.
Bro, agree with u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post
i suppose we can easily pass off as thai chinese.....but the guavas cant.....
Bro, i dun bring my passport as unless I m going to Party... If u lost ur Passport izzt going to be a HEADACHE...

Quote:
Originally Posted by edkoh2000 View Post
It is now consider "illegal". Its true that some establishment will allow u to do it in the private rooms but if police come and want $$ then the establishment is not going to pay for you so end you, you will have to pay.

Anyway it is one of those unlucky things. I went to hatyai, phuket and Bangkok many times, just happen to me once but its enough. I hope it will never happen again.

Once I was stopped by a police on the streets of Bangkok late at night. He asked for me passport but I left it in the hotel. I could only show him my IC then he took it and spoke to one of his mates. I thought I would have to pay to get out of the situation again. Lucky his mate told him to let me go.

Generally Thailand still quite safe lar as compare to many Asia countries...that's why we love this place

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 23-06-2011, 04:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
cavem@n deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I going over Phuket for my bachelor party on the 1st July, will be staying at patong beach. Will any bro pm me what's are the fun places to go? Of cos, where will all the pretty gals be at? Thanks!!!
Old 24-06-2011, 11:29 AM
Samster

Just FYI, bars in Thailand will be closed on the 25th as the 26th is a special early voting day for some people. The main election is still on July 3 so bars will be closed on July 2. Take note.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1