The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

how did you come to know of this? So ur experience is just the same as mine? Phew.... terrible....

Quote:
Originally Posted by eewmij View Post
I totally agree with Lord. Reason why I am writing less FRs is simply becos many forum readers (I dun even call them Bros, becos they don't deserve to be one) are showing the forum to the pinays and the indos. What is that gonna prove? That you are surfing this thread for leads too???

Old 13-08-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

We should not entertain those who claim to exchange unless they are Senior Seasoned Bros.

The others just give you fake nos.

To those who tell me they wanna exchange with me i reply i have enough on my plate already.... no time to screw.

cheers bro eewmij

Quote:
Originally Posted by eewmij View Post

Just recently pass some contacts to some who claim they have numbers to trade, and well although I am not shortage of numbers, in fact I have a long list I gotten on my own, after giving the numbers, they did not bother to pass theirs. Absolute A*****E.
Old 13-08-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

There you go again..... You guys wont believe it.... I have been zapped again.... I just reappeared yday and so fast zapped...

I have posted below what the zapper wrote

"Screwing maids 13-08-2010 08:46 AM fuck many many"
Old 13-08-2010, 04:09 PM
Samster

To the guy who zapped me this morning.... All i wanna say is that you are a Eunuch... Zapp me all you want. I dun care...

If you have the courage leave your name here. Only Eunuchs hide their names and you are one such.

Yes i will fuck many many.... including your gf and your wife.
Old 13-08-2010, 04:17 PM
Samster

In future i wont post many details since i do not want the girl to be identified again easily like it happened the last time.

Anyway there was this Girl i met on an Online Dating Site. She had a pleasant face and not chubby yet quite big boobs. I made up my mind that i wanted to fuck her....

Chatted with her for very long and one fine day managed to get her to meet me at Lavender. Remember guys we have not discussed sex yet. So this was my first meeting. She waited at lavender mrt. I picked her up there and took a cab. Gave her an excuse that i needed to shower as i have been working all day and hence need to wash up. She agreed.

Once we entered the room the shower was a farce. The rest was history.

Although she had very big boobs her boobs wer not firm. that was a bit of a turn off for me.

But she was a good kisser and a good fuck. After that i did not contact her for quite a while. I cant be eating the same girl over and over again.

And please remember that i already have a steady Pinay GF. The reason i fucked the girl with the big boobs apart from wanting to play with her big boobs was i was getting too attached to the Chinese Pinay GF.

I was getting so attached to her that despite having other numbers i stopped fucking other girls.

Finally my sanity was back after i fucked a few other girls....

FRS will follow

Not much in terms of expenditure. She did not want anything. so i gave her the taxi fare to go back home comfortably.....

here comes the nicest part while fucking her my gf messaged that she wanted me to meet her so i ended up meeting my gf.

Imagine my stress i had planned to spend 4 hours with the first girl. But i had to bundle out in 2 hours...

Then i had to check out and re check into another room lest my gf find out why the room and towels are messy

Most importantly i did not want her to see me in the hotel checking out either.

Wah damn stressful

eventually i managed to finish my assignment with aplomb.

Fucked both....

ha ha...
Old 13-08-2010, 04:20 PM
Samster

Zapped again by another eunuch.... Read below bros:

""Screwing maids 13-08-2010 04:16 PM no name"""

Hey No Name eunuch.... do you know that you are a eunuch and hence ur wife and gf are getting fucked by others?
Old 13-08-2010, 04:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Se7en83 is Cool - loads of Potential

my place no car park or staircase bro
Old 13-08-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
SKSS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi to all the Bro out there.

I am new to this forum and have gain alot of knowledge about bonking maids and would like to share my 2 cents as well.

Will give you guys the shorter version. If not read until eyes pain. A couple of years ago, I knew a guy staying near my place that married a Filipino. He was in his late 50s and she was only in her early 20s, I guess for most of us we can guess that he wanted a SYT to bonk and she was in for the money and a ticket out of the shit hole she was prob in. So they got hitched and she moved here, Not long after that I was chatting her up. Nothing sexual or anything remotely close to that. Just on the surface stuffs. (we were about the same age)

One day after finishing work in the afternoon and got back from work and saw her coming out from the lift. I smiled and said “Hi” but she seemed very stress and asked me, ‘Can you help me”. I asked “what about”. She said my house water pipe burst and she don’t know what to do. Asked me if I can help. So I told her I could take a look and see if I could help. Went back to get my tool box.

Went to her place, than I asked her where is her husband, her reply – ‘’haiya he went to Malaysia, havent come back, Don’t know when he is coming back also. Anything happen here he also don’t know”

Wah can sense the tension in her voice. I bo chap so much lah, husband and wife problem (more like father and daughter problem). Pipe fix, all ok. She thanked me and offer me drink(Orange juice) had the drink and started talking to her. She said she very lonely, very bored and can’t go out to find work coz pass not approved, that fellow (husband) always not in. All her sad story in Pino Land all come out lah, than suddenly she say very stress. Want to drink beer ask me if I want to drink.

So I took up the offer and went back to shower 1st and went to got a 6 pack, went to her place and we had the beer and started talking and the conversation slowly moved to more intimate details like she was still a virgin when she was married and her husband can’t get it up coz he is old and on medication (barely manage to consummate the marriage). Long story short, she started with putting her hand on my lap and I put my hand on her lap, we moved closer to talk until we French like lost lovers.

Needless to say, she wanted more and I took off her shorts (no panties) and pulled my shorts down than she grab my already throbbing cock and placed it outside her cunt, using her legs that was wrapped around me to push me inside her. WOW.... She was freaking thigh and wet. She pulled me closer to her and whispered into my ears “fark me darling, ohhhh yesssss, don’t stop” she cum twice in 5 mins and my dick was cover with her juice, than I continue to bang her even faster and i could see that she was about to cum for the 3rd time and i held my load until she cum and then I shoot everything inside. She laid there with me still pulsating my cum inside her and she was having another orgasm after her last climax. (prob from the warm feeling of my man juice)

After that she said “now I am a woman, thank you for making me feel like how a woman should feel” even thou my brother was shag, those words made my head and ego swell. One can only smile and I kissed her again and suggest we wash up.

I finished washing up 1st and went to finish my beer, after 1 quick can to replenish my lost bodily fluids, she came out smelling all nice and clean. I could see her not wearing a bra and her nipples of her C+ cup breast was still erected from the last session. She gave off all the signals that she was hungry for more and I was the fellow that open the flood gates. But sadly I needed to leave and go for work so I told her if time permits, we shall meet again after my work. We swapped numbers, kissed passionately and I left.

If this portion of the story is intriguing to all the bros out there and would like to know how the other parts unfold. Pls do let me know. If not It shall end here.
Old 13-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

Come on u can think too. Bring her to the next block or the nearest block staircase, carpark or park,

I am sure ur cleverer than that
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en83 View Post
Old 13-08-2010, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
cumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samstercumfast is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKSS View Post

I am new to this forum and have gain alot of knowledge about bonking maids and would like to share my 2 cents as well.

Will give you guys the shorter version. If not read until eyes pain. A couple of years ago, I knew a guy staying near my place that married a Filipino. He was in his late 50s and she was only in her early 20s, I guess for most of us we can guess that he wanted a SYT to bonk and she was in for the money and a ticket out of the shit hole she was prob in. So they got hitched and she moved here, Not long after that I was chatting her up. Nothing sexual or anything remotely close to that. Just on the surface stuffs. (we were about the same age)

One day after finishing work in the afternoon and got back from work and saw her coming out from the lift. I smiled and said “Hi” but she seemed very stress and asked me, ‘Can you help me”. I asked “what about”. She said my house water pipe burst and she don’t know what to do. Asked me if I can help. So I told her I could take a look and see if I could help. Went back to get my tool box.

Went to her place, than I asked her where is her husband, her reply – ‘’haiya he went to Malaysia, havent come back, Don’t know when he is coming back also. Anything happen here he also don’t know”

Wah can sense the tension in her voice. I bo chap so much lah, husband and wife problem (more like father and daughter problem). Pipe fix, all ok. She thanked me and offer me drink(Orange juice) had the drink and started talking to her. She said she very lonely, very bored and can’t go out to find work coz pass not approved, that fellow (husband) always not in. All her sad story in Pino Land all come out lah, than suddenly she say very stress. Want to drink beer ask me if I want to drink.

So I took up the offer and went back to shower 1st and went to got a 6 pack, went to her place and we had the beer and started talking and the conversation slowly moved to more intimate details like she was still a virgin when she was married and her husband can’t get it up coz he is old and on medication (barely manage to consummate the marriage). Long story short, she started with putting her hand on my lap and I put my hand on her lap, we moved closer to talk until we French like lost lovers.

Needless to say, she wanted more and I took off her shorts (no panties) and pulled my shorts down than she grab my already throbbing cock and placed it outside her cunt, using her legs that was wrapped around me to push me inside her. WOW.... She was freaking thigh and wet. She pulled me closer to her and whispered into my ears “fark me darling, ohhhh yesssss, don’t stop” she cum twice in 5 mins and my dick was cover with her juice, than I continue to bang her even faster and i could see that she was about to cum for the 3rd time and i held my load until she cum and then I shoot everything inside. She laid there with me still pulsating my cum inside her and she was having another orgasm after her last climax. (prob from the warm feeling of my man juice)

After that she said “now I am a woman, thank you for making me feel like how a woman should feel” even thou my brother was shag, those words made my head and ego swell. One can only smile and I kissed her again and suggest we wash up.

I finished washing up 1st and went to finish my beer, after 1 quick can to replenish my lost bodily fluids, she came out smelling all nice and clean. I could see her not wearing a bra and her nipples of her C+ cup breast was still erected from the last session. She gave off all the signals that she was hungry for more and I was the fellow that open the flood gates. But sadly I needed to leave and go for work so I told her if time permits, we shall meet again after my work. We swapped numbers, kissed passionately and I left.

If this portion of the story is intriguing to all the bros out there and would like to know how the other parts unfold. Pls do let me know. If not It shall end here.
Nice... I see before in my neighbourhood also got a pair of older guy with younger lady who looks like a fillipino. Once I went to coffeeshop to buy dinner after work and arriving for dinner. I was looking at them (but more on the girl) a few times and saw that she was also looking back.

Could it be the same girl?
Old 13-08-2010, 07:39 PM
Samster

What a day!! What a day!!

A Roller Coaster of a Day!!!

My points have been Going DOWN and UP and DOWN and UP.

Thanks to all the bros who UPped me

I liked this one.....

"Screwing maids 13-08-2010 05:43 PM Up u ... i mean yr points "

Thank you bro..
Old 13-08-2010, 07:42 PM
Samster

Very well written... Let the other senior bros give their comments too

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKSS View Post

Old 13-08-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Se7en83 View Post
You are kidding right ??

Use your imagination .. or you want me to demo to you ??

Well, come on - don't condone those who take risks to screw in stair case or BJ in star case- but if worse come to worse - I have best suggestion - take picture of her - go to your toilet and wank it off I am sure you will feel good ...

next question mate ?
Old 13-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 18
bberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbberry is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post

I liked this one.....

"Screwing maids 13-08-2010 05:43 PM Up u ... i mean yr points "

Thank you bro..
hahaha..hope it brighten up yr day

thanks to bro etsys, who gave me enough power to UP u...i mean yr points
Old 14-08-2010, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
waterhorse deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by poulnil View Post
Any bro to exchange maid contact ?
This is a genuine exchange.
Pls pm me if you got 1 to exchange.
Bro sent u a maid ctc,
waited for so many day, still haven't get ur Xchange lei...

???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1