The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2011, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
You are damn funny! U have already done XX and yet you wanna see ppl FR before u write one on her. I don't quite understand you! Dun tell me you wanna modify ppl FR??
Bro A88 : since I have not yet written any proper FR on any WL ( being a newbie to GL) I wanted to check XX's height etc so I don't give wrong details Since I can't speak Mandarin & XX doesn't know English I am not sure from where in PRC she is from & how old she is .......
Sorry Senior Bruddah

Last edited by sailsingapore; 01-09-2011 at 09:16 AM.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sailsingapore View Post
My senior Bro King B : thanks so much for XX It was great fun & exhausting for both of us
Glad my reccomendation didn't fail your expectations. When they say to each their own it might not apply to us as we got lots of similar likes girls and beer haha catch up with you tonight, we go garricks after some drinks haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
You are damn funny! U have already done XX and yet you wanna see ppl FR before u write one on her. I don't quite understand you! Dun tell me you wanna modify ppl FR??
Haha bro dun wori bout sailsingapore. I met him yest to homebase and recommended xx to him. They were noisy inside lots of laughing and other noises. Haha, he no master fr writter but i believe he enjoyed xx so much he wana write fr on her in proper ways so he asking for an fr guide basically.

On a side note when do you plan to join me hehe
Old 01-09-2011, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eminemrocks View Post
Hahah that day wanted to try miko one, but last min i change to Ke er lor din really regret cos shes excellent too=)Alright i tink i will try Miko most prolly, 1654A during 12 -1 like dat alot people?
Miko should be that then. Btw fyi MH on code red and XM got her kitty hurt she was ruffed up on tuesday by some deusche bag!

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamer8 View Post
Bro Jenny's pussy hair also nice trim check it out .
GL most beautiful abalone is still miko IMHO.
Old 01-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
Glad my reccomendation didn't fail your expectations. When they say to each their own it might not apply to us as we got lots of similar likes girls and beer haha catch up with you tonight, we go garricks after some drinks haha

Haha bro dun wori bout sailsingapore. I met him yest to homebase and recommended xx to him. They were noisy inside lots of laughing and other noises. Haha, he no master fr writter but i believe he enjoyed xx so much he wana write fr on her in proper ways so he asking for an fr guide basically.

On a side note when do you plan to join me hehe
Yes indeed King B : got a great & solid nite's sleep after all the XXX fun time with XX : THANKS Looking forward to meeting up with you this evening & then onwards to home base indeed And thanks for the support to aFR newbie
Old 01-09-2011, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
streamer8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Miko should be that then. Btw fyi MH on code red and XM got her kitty hurt she was ruffed up on tuesday by some deusche bag!

how come this guy so rough pitty for xm hope she recover soon .
Old 01-09-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by streamer8 View Post
how come this guy so rough pitty for xm hope she recover soon .
Yes : I feel really sad when some total A-hole roughs up a young girl
WL just doing their job & not getting paid to be physically abused by a used douche bag ...
Old 01-09-2011, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 21
hock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant futurehock19 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Hard fight with Jenny's??
Old 01-09-2011, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:

WAh xm got injured ah ?
Old 01-09-2011, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
navyseal is Cool - loads of Potential

Heard that Miko got side line being bao by one rich old man monthly for $8000 saw her once driven back to gl by the old man driver drop her at lor 14 dam good kc skill man .
Old 01-09-2011, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by navyseal View Post
Heard that Miko got side line being bao by one rich old man monthly for $8000 saw her once driven back to gl by the old man driver drop her at lor 14 dam good kc skill man .
Sure boh $8k miko won't be so hardworking le
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 01-09-2011, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
WL just doing their job & not getting paid to be physically abused by a used douche bag ...
Call you later need to discuss tonights plans haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Sure boh $8k miko won't be so hardworking le
Hmmmm might be true since this might be same guy who book her for 6hours haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
WAh xm got injured ah ?
Yest she was off due to painful abalone haha dun know today but i hope nothing serious.. You so delayed in bonking her she got injured already haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by hock19 View Post
Hard fight with Jenny's??
Miko beats jennys if you ask me others might think differently but over all if its an abalone to abalone contest without anything else considered i believe miko is ahead of jenny by a small margin.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
If the damage is caused by a giant tool, then we must tell Garrick to install a GO-NO-GO gauge in the room lah. Set the NO-GO limit at 6". Bros with tool size bigger than 6in must pay extra premium lah.
Old 01-09-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
If the damage is caused by a giant tool, then we must tell Garrick to install a GO-NO-GO gauge in the room lah. Set the NO-GO limit at 6". Bros with tool size bigger than 6in must pay extra premium lah.
Hahaha bro tool size might not be the cause.. Sms with xm she say her outer lips has small bruise because this customer bang hard haha

But on the other hand tool go no go sounds funny poor ang mohs can never go here if this tool existed haha
Old 01-09-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Call you later need to discuss tonights plans haha

Sure : any time Bruddah : I am almost done with "work" for the day : will be back in the CBD by 3 pm : looking forward to a bit of drinking followed by generous dollops of carousing
Old 01-09-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Hahaha bro tool size might not be the cause.. Sms with xm she say her outer lips has small bruise because this customer bang hard haha

But on the other hand tool go no go sounds funny poor ang mohs can never go here if this tool existed haha
I hope it's not tat Indian guy again ! I think xm is heavily used, cfm will get injured one
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1