The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 14-04-2022, 09:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Simple bro.
Make sure she stand next to u at your hip area. Then lean over behind her butt and start. Slowly keep shifting your body up so u can coil more and more around her. If she tries to adjust her position then use your hand to hold her hip and keep it in place. Soon enough your entire face at her ass crack ready to lick and suck both butt cheeks. U wanna bite also can

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
Bro how you lick and bite her butt sia, isn't it like an awkward position when you're lying down?
Old 14-04-2022, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
Simple bro.
Make sure she stand next to u at your hip area. Then lean over behind her butt and start. Slowly keep shifting your body up so u can coil more and more around her. If she tries to adjust her position then use your hand to hold her hip and keep it in place. Soon enough your entire face at her ass crack ready to lick and suck both butt cheeks. U wanna bite also can
then all the bros that do the same before u how? u end up tasting each other's saliva??? haa.. think abt it.. kinda gross..
Old 14-04-2022, 10:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

As I woke up today, the sensual feel of S**r's hands fondling and skilfully toying between my balls and dick still lingers. Yes she IS that good.

While I'm new to the spa scene and the HDLY technique, I do boost a rather strong track record of sexual experience over the last 20 years, in both the private and commercial sector. I must say, for s**r meimei to make me miss her hands so much the next day (especially with zero GFE) takes it to another level.

I mean, I don't even know how she looks like in person (except for the online photo) and half the time I was lying with my back faced to her! Even when I finally turned over, she would be cladded in her mask.

Its like Sun Wukong trapped in the 五指山 (what a pun hahahhahahahahaha).

Some of you may feel this follow-up review of s**r could be contradictory to my last one. But hey, that feeling in the morning don't lie.

Is she the queen as touted by 1 of the bros here? I won't know because she's only the handful of MLs I had in the last decade. But I sure hope she's not, because that would mean all the others from hereon would be...........

mediocre.......??
Old 14-04-2022, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

I just saw this on Facebook, XX is back
http://https://m.facebook.com/jqspas...pe=3&source=48
Old 14-04-2022, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderTheBed View Post
Will you consider facial scene part of it? If yes, there is one out there is so much better. So it depends on wether you are into massage or facial.
But don’t bother asking me for lobang or searching for reviews. Because there is one where the moment names are mentioned, it gets deleted.

However I’ve been following her since balestier days to her new place and the service there keeps getting much much much better. If you know who I am referring to, good for you. You been here long enough. Esp now with extra pairs of hands in the shops. There are things you can do and spend which is so much worth then spending on the little shiny S that needs to play hard to get.

Don’t got get me wrong, J* is a great place. Which I’ll only go if I’m looking for some frisky massage and lazy to travel. But I’ll spend minimum.

Again, don’t pm me for lobang, I will not give as I really wanna protect this place. But brothers who knows will know it.

Cheers
Hmm i can't really accept facials, unless the services you paid for are insanely cheap. Otherwise if you pay the same damage for massage i think massage is always better than facial. Also like i mention i need fo be proven wrong , not say doubting you, but if we don't know who you're talking about and can't try ourselves then your claims are all baseless and unproven, which means i dk why you mention in the first place. And also you didnt mention in what way she's better than s***? Maybe can elaborate?
Old 14-04-2022, 04:30 PM
Samster

vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Simple bro.
So you're tasting her pants? Or you pull down? And she allow all this one ah? I only roam her tits from the inside before
Old 14-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 11
UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hmm i can't really accept facials, unless the services you paid for are insanely cheap. Otherwise if you pay the same damage for massage i think massage is always better than facial. Also like i mention i need fo be proven wrong , not say doubting you, but if we don't know who you're talking about and can't try ourselves then your claims are all baseless and unproven, which means i dk why you mention in the first place. And also you didnt mention in what way she's better than s***? Maybe can elaborate?
As expected, my previous comments was targets for zappers who doesn’t have much balls to at least leave a name down.

Yeah As mentioned, if it’s merely massage, J* is one of the better ones . Personally my favorite there is XX maybe cause we click much better.
Shiny S*** may deserve the crown in many eyes, but like I was saying, there are many unexplored waters out there and this particular one to me is the one holding the crowd for me at least. I intro a friend there and I arrange a slot for him with s*** while I take XX.

When I ask how was it, he say he is not going back cause too mechanical while I actually enjoyed my time with XX.

To elaborate the place I was mentioning?

Recently for $220. I had facial done, a BJ ( BBJ she don’t but others have this option ) and juagen done at the same time. She is usually OWO but at times there could be 2 or 3 at the same time. And if the timing clicks, well you can imagine lah what can be done in the shop. Those that might want to have IPL done also have such services.

Ended my shot with some deep pussy licking and been blow off by two ladies fully nude.

So to match $88 plus $50 for massage and HDLY and my $220 spend. It really depends on which you think it’s much. Really depends what you feel like having to be honest. Like I say. No hate. I love J* too. Just saying that there are much more unexplored places.

There are some bros who pm me who know who I am taking about. Just text her and all this can be arranged. She will be glad to arranged actually.

And the zappers, leave name leh. Don’t hum.
Old 14-04-2022, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
As expected, my previous comments was targets for zappers who doesn’t have much balls to at least leave a name down.

Yeah As mentioned, if it’s merely massage, J* is one of the better ones . Personally my favorite there is XX maybe cause we click much better.
Shiny S*** may deserve the crown in many eyes, but like I was saying, there are many unexplored waters out there and this particular one to me is the one holding the crowd for me at least. I intro a friend there and I arrange a slot for him with s*** while I take XX.

When I ask how was it, he say he is not going back cause too mechanical while I actually enjoyed my time with XX.

To elaborate the place I was mentioning?

Recently for $220. I had facial done, a BJ ( BBJ she don’t but others have this option ) and juagen done at the same time. She is usually OWO but at times there could be 2 or 3 at the same time. And if the timing clicks, well you can imagine lah what can be done in the shop. Those that might want to have IPL done also have such services.

Ended my shot with some deep pussy licking and been blow off by two ladies fully nude.

So to match $88 plus $50 for massage and HDLY and my $220 spend. It really depends on which you think it’s much. Really depends what you feel like having to be honest. Like I say. No hate. I love J* too. Just saying that there are much more unexplored places.

There are some bros who pm me who know who I am taking about. Just text her and all this can be arranged. She will be glad to arranged actually.

And the zappers, leave name leh. Don’t hum.
I am confused, so there's two girls servicing you? and you basically paid $220 for a bj?? (i mean we all know the facial is non-existent and does nothing)
Old 14-04-2022, 05:56 PM
Samster

UnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to beholdUnderTheBed is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I am confused, so there's two girls servicing you? and you basically paid $220 for a bj?? (i mean we all know the facial is non-existent and does nothing)
Ok bro. I’m resting my case here. Like I say, since you say you been to many places, all I am saying is there are just more to be explored.

If you think the facials you been getting is of no use, then I feel bad for you lah. Likewise maybe you have a special connection to S*** that the rest of us poor guys may not. Good for you.

If you read properly, $220, earns me a facial that works for me and to many others who know of this place, if not you can opt for IPL up to you.
Two chicks blowing you fully nude and juagen and did I mention frenching. Full service can be arrange but she doesn’t provide but I heard of the friends providing. Massage yes, although I am very positive it is of no challenge to J*

$88 plus $50 give you an hour of massage, hdly and roaming with mask on?

If you can find me one place that cost equal to this with the above services with two woman, then sure.

If not since your initial post did mention you are bold enough to make the statement to give the “crown” to miss shiny S****.

I’m making this statement cause I have tried both places hence I’m bold enough to challenge your statement. Just that unfortunately I won’t be able to share because I will really love to challenge your bold statement for sure but since you say facial is a waste of time for you, why bother?

So yeah, maybe explore a little more and swim further out. Some of us have been swimming around much much longer or swam deeper in before. And learn to take in others bolder statement while you at it too bro.

Those who know who I am referring to, I am sure you did have a good time. If not, I will love to hear your experience via PM.

Cheers!
Old 14-04-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Btw, I have upped you and gave you a little hint to swim to. Leave it to you to explore on your own if you game enough. Have a good early weekend!
Old 14-04-2022, 08:48 PM
Samster

CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Of cos to taste till like this, I do my best to make sure I’m the first customer of the day. If not I won’t really bother doing. Also cos the place is too out of the way for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
then all the bros that do the same before u how? u end up tasting each other's saliva??? haa.. think abt it.. kinda gross..
Old 14-04-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Of cos I pull down bro. Why would I wanna taste her pants. Slowly inch down and taste and grab more; make sure U don’t cum before then. If feel like cumming, just yank her pants all the way down.
I been with her for a few years so no problem for me to do all these. In fact she allowed me all these from first session. I can’t guarantee the same for everyone but u can always explore and push abit boundaries see how

Quote:
So you're tasting her pants? Or you pull down? And she allow all this one ah? I only roam her tits from the inside before
Old 15-04-2022, 10:28 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Of cos I pull down bro. Why would I wanna taste her pants. Slowly inch down and taste and grab more; make sure U don’t cum before then. If feel like cumming, just yank her pants all the way down.
I been with her for a few years so no problem for me to do all these. In fact she allowed me all these from first session. I can’t guarantee the same for everyone but u can always explore and push abit boundaries see how
is it smelly?
Old 15-04-2022, 12:25 PM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 258 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42288 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok bro. I’m resting my case here. Like I say, since you say you been to many places, all I am saying is there are just more to be explored.

If you think the facials you been getting is of no use, then I feel bad for you lah. Likewise maybe you have a special connection to S*** that the rest of us poor guys may not. Good for you.

If you read properly, $220, earns me a facial that works for me and to many others who know of this place, if not you can opt for IPL up to you.
Two chicks blowing you fully nude and juagen and did I mention frenching. Full service can be arrange but she doesn’t provide but I heard of the friends providing. Massage yes, although I am very positive it is of no challenge to J*

$88 plus $50 give you an hour of massage, hdly and roaming with mask on?

If you can find me one place that cost equal to this with the above services with two woman, then sure.

If not since your initial post did mention you are bold enough to make the statement to give the “crown” to miss shiny S****.

I’m making this statement cause I have tried both places hence I’m bold enough to challenge your statement. Just that unfortunately I won’t be able to share because I will really love to challenge your bold statement for sure but since you say facial is a waste of time for you, why bother?

So yeah, maybe explore a little more and swim further out. Some of us have been swimming around much much longer or swam deeper in before. And learn to take in others bolder statement while you at it too bro.

Those who know who I am referring to, I am sure you did have a good time. If not, I will love to hear your experience via PM.

Cheers!
I prefer quality than quantity. Always explore the best gals and taste it, that is my goal.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 15-04-2022, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 206 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 19
Elfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud ofElfbird has much to be proud of

Was at J* SPA this morning at 10. So surprised to see ST** doing reception
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1