The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-04-2007, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

OK, now there is a discussion that is laid out that we can talk about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf View Post
The above is what I posted regarding Cisse. In this post, I did say some good things about Cisse but I also said I didn’t like his face. This is purely an innocent personal comment without any intent of malice. If you notice, it is the first time I mention about Cisse. Have I been attacking him left, right centre? Is it a crime for me to comment about his face?
It's unbelievable you went on and on about the face point. Back to my original question, which you have not answered, how would you feel if your boss discriminates against you because to him you have a dulan face?

There is no need to say anything about Cisse's face. Yours was a post against him, so don't try to pass it off as an innocent comment. If you had mentioned it in another post that has nothing to do with football, I wouldn't have given it a second thought.

WTF has one's face got to do with one's football? If you want to discuss his football, discuss it.

Quote:
I find it disturbing that you should question ppl when they post about things that may or may not happen. Again, it boils down to the question of what one can/cannot post here. You mean to say that for every post that bro post here, it must be accompanied by some form of evidence? Are we in some kind of police state here, everything must be by “law”. If we need evidence every time we post, this wouldn’t be a forum would it? It would be so facts-based that it should become a portal or a newspaper website, with no room for anybody to post their personal opinions. The point here is that the SBF forum exists because it was intended to allow people to post their personal opinions. As long as people are not spreading sinister rumours, what harm is it to post such comments?
This is the crux of the issue. Personal opinion doesn't mean speculative statements and personal attacks.

Give you an example. I had an argument previously with Bro KingEros about whether Souness was a piss poor manager. Look for the posts. At the end of the day, we had our own personal opinions but we talked about football.

Instead you insinuated that Cisse does this or that against the interests of Pool without any evidence related to football. If you want to criticise him (btw I am no great fan of him), make a proper case, there are lots of things you can bring up. His goals ratio, his skill, his performance, etc. No need for personal attacks.

Since when does complaining on the field suggest disharmony? Stevie does it. Bellars does it. Will you put them in the same category as Cisse?

In the same posts, you talk about Pool fans being the most knowledgeable. Are your posts showing knowledge? No, they are speculative and involve personal attacks, and come from personal prejudices that have no basis, and you are trying to bring such ideas to other Pool fans.

This is not, as you claim, an issue over right of expression. You can post whatever you wish and defend it (or not). The issue is about being a Pool supporter. I respond to it strongly as a Pool fan because as Pool fans we are the most knowledgeable and best-respected. And your posts and the reasoning [or lack of] behind them have done everything to undermine this.

Quote:
I strongly agree. We have very passionate ppl here and we all can have our differences from time to time. I do not have any problems with people agreeing or disagreeing with what I say, just like I also don’t agree with everything that is being said here. We should encourage healthy exchange of ideas. But, to do that effectively, personally, I feel that the tone of posts should be moderated and not too aggressive, there shouldn’t be any personal attack, and certainly no wild accusations flying around. Unfortunately, sometimes when you read posts here (not only in this thread), you can’t help but worry that some kind of war will explode, like the famous one in HHH thread which to date is still on-going with no signs of easing.
So, your solution? You talk about moderation. Which is tantamount to saying the fans here [and me in particular] will wreck havoc if not moderated. Thanks for your vote of confidence in Pool fans.

It is interesting to read that you can call for moderation for supposedly aggressive posts and personal attacks against you from a forummer but feel it is your freedom to post similar attacks on a Pool player.

In conclusion. If you say you are a loyal Pool fan, I see no need to doubt it. I don't care. It's what you say that defines you as a Pool fan, not mere declarations of loyalty.

I never make any declaration of the number of years I have been a Pool fan in any discussion here. Not necessary.

You posted a piss poor remark that is in my mind unworthy of a Pool fan.

A post that an ignorant fan from any other club would say. Thirty years, and honestly speaking, you still have much to learn as a Pool supporter.

If you want my suggestion, keep it to football.

If you want to have a laugh at Cisse's expense, or anyone else's, sure. Do it separately.
Old 17-04-2007, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Wow... such long posts. Can we just say we agree to disagree. .

Anyway, with regards to moderation and flamewars, these are part and parcel of SBF. Its what make boss life so interesting mah.
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post

Anyway, with regards to moderation and flamewars, these are part and parcel of SBF. Its what make boss life so interesting mah.
Wow because of 1 face can post long long.... nbzzz worse than fighting over WL....

Aiyah, mai fight lah.... Let me post FR on Liverpool, I was in Anfield when they won the treple yrs ago. I touched, felt and took photos of the cups. Went touring the stadium, where the players rest, eat n shit. Took photos with the famous Bill Shankly. Was thinking of finding Everton stadium but can't find it. I also went to White Hart lane and Old Trafford.
Old 17-04-2007, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 21
KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
WTF has one's face got to do with one's football? If you want to discuss his football, discuss it.
Directly, nothing much ... provided he's playing his guts out & doing the very job he's paid to do.
Indirectly, a grumpily frowning face can do gradual damages in the dressing room ... especially when he's really not doing his job but still blame everyone else less himself.
Not just Cisse ... think Anelka & Diouf ... & to a lesser extent, even Collymore.
Ever wonder why some people score a goal, even the last man & (non-overlapping) full-backs will run more than half the field to give a hug ... while on the other extrem, why some people score a goal, he only gets to celebrate with the corner flag??

PS: I dislike Cisse too & I am fully convinced that he's one last burden Mr Houllier left us. His ugly snorting face was just one of many factors.
Walk on, walk on with hope in your heart,
You'll never walk alone,
You'll never, ever walk alone.
Old 17-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Wow,bro,you must have sacrificed a cheong session for all the above
It stirs warmth & closeness after reading & am sure Bro rahl will appreciate.
Yah loh. Like I said, I prefer to keep quiet but boh-bian lah. What to do, I kana accused and then my words kana twisted this way that way. Got to come out and say something, if not ppl will say I am a wimp. Obviously, not very appreciated but never mind lah. Part and parcel of life.

Quote:
Wow... such long posts. Can we just say we agree to disagree.

I am cool. Just a difference in opinion. No problem with me.

Life is certainly more interesting if there is flame war all around us. But why do it if we can avoid leh? Me the peaceful type. Life is stressful enuf liao without all these unnecessary stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Wow because of 1 face can post long long.... nbzzz worse than fighting over WL....
Precisely loh, just because of one face, kana left, right center, not quite worth it hor? I would certainly prefer to fight over a WL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post
Directly, nothing much ... provided he's playing his guts out & doing the very job he's paid to do.
Indirectly, a grumpily frowning face can do gradual damages in the dressing room ... especially when he's really not doing his job but still blame everyone else less himself.
Not just Cisse ... think Anelka & Diouf ... & to a lesser extent, even Collymore.
Ever wonder why some people score a goal, even the last man & (non-overlapping) full-backs will run more than half the field to give a hug ... while on the other extrem, why some people score a goal, he only gets to celebrate with the corner flag??

PS: I dislike Cisse too & I am fully convinced that he's one last burden Mr Houllier left us. His ugly snorting face was just one of many factors.
Couldn't have said it better.

Cheers
Old 17-04-2007, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
OK, now there is a discussion that is laid out that we can talk about.

It's unbelievable you went on and on about the face point. Back to my
.................................................. ..................

A post that an ignorant fan from any other club would say. Thirty years, and honestly speaking, you still have much to learn as a Pool supporter.
Aiyah, like I said I dun wish to prolong this thinggy. This thread belongs to all the REDs fan. I have used up more than enough bandwidth liao. Very pai-seh liao.

I have said my piece, you have said yours. Like I said, we have a huge gulf between our opinions that can't be breached. I have no problems with your disagreement and I accept this is just the way you post. No problem for me.

I will just concede to you lah if it makes you feel any better. Life is more than one du-lan face that has got nothing to do with us both.

I have never proclaimed that I know a lot about Liverpool. Indeed, I will be the first to concede that I have lots to learn here. And I will continue to learn. If I can, I will post something you considered worthwhile. If not, just treat it like TCSS loh. No harm done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
You posted a piss poor remark that is in my mind unworthy of a Pool fan.
Ouch. That hurt. But nevermind lah, you are entitled to your opinion. I will still be a Pools fan, which you couldn't care less anyway.

Have a nice day.

Cheers

Last edited by canthaveenuf; 17-04-2007 at 07:06 PM.
Old 17-04-2007, 08:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 19
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Quote:
Aiyah, mai fight lah.... Let me post FR on Liverpool, I was in Anfield when they won the treple yrs ago. I touched, felt and took photos of the cups. Went touring the stadium, where the players rest, eat n shit. Took photos with the famous Bill Shankly. Was thinking of finding Everton stadium but can't find it. I also went to White Hart lane and Old Trafford.
Wahliao... Liverpool sets another record... FIRST FR in football thread

Even those days, you like to look at toilet bowls horr ... muahahahaha
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 17-04-2007, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 842 / Power: 18
jootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to beholdjootjoot is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

if like that, after the last match played at anfield, you can take your pics out for auction liao..
Old 17-04-2007, 11:56 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wahliao... Liverpool sets another record... FIRST FR in football thread
Hheheheh my FR a bit brief lah but I enjoyed my 2 weeks backpacking trip to UK and very proud that I stepped into Anfield stadium. Stepped onto the field, the changing rooms for players and so on..... Those were the good old days.
Old 17-04-2007, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jootjoot View Post
if like that, after the last match played at anfield, you can take your pics out for auction liao..

Sure boh, I have pic of the stadium, pic of the trophies.... hmmm I will be rich.
Old 18-04-2007, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3686 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingEros View Post

I don't know. Which scorer has ever celebrated alone with the flag?
Old 18-04-2007, 05:13 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Rafa Benitez has admitted it is hard for his players to focus on the Premiership with the Champions League semi-finals just around the corner.
The Spaniard was as disappointed as anyone with Saturday's goalless draw at Man City, a result which he in part puts down to European distractions.

However, with two home games in four days this week, he isn't worried about losing a grip on the Champions League spots.

"It wasn't a good game," said Benitez. "We had some chances but we didn't play well, especially in the second half. We knew it might be like this because we are playing in the semi-finals of the Champions League.

"The other competition is so big that sometimes the players can lose concentration. We must try to be focused in the Premier League.

"Bolton and Everton are close, but it depends on us and whether we can do our job. If we win the games we now have at home we will be there. Plus they need to win every game, which is not easy."

Well,he didn't mention the Gunners ? I for one will be happy if we get 4th but manage to bring back the big ears again to Anfield . It's hard for him & everyone who loves LFC to concentrate as well. Come next monday my mind will be running wild while at work,hopefully I won't type sort of CL or Athens into my worksheets
Old 18-04-2007, 05:22 AM
Samster

KingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant futureKingEros has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
I don't know. Which scorer has ever celebrated alone with the flag?
For the more well-paid ones with a following, then all of those 4 I mentioned above qualify with ease ... for the not-so-well-paid ones, I am the good example lor. BTW, I have an ugly frowning face too.
You'll never walk alone,
Old 18-04-2007, 05:35 AM
Samster

JAVIER: RAFA IS PSYCHIC
Jimmy Rice 17 April 2007

Javier Mascherano has spoken of his respect for the tactical nous of Rafa Benitez, claiming the Liverpool manager is almost psychic with some of his predictions.
The Argentinian midfielder says the boss makes it easy for his team by stating in advance what opposition players are going to do.

"What I admire the most about Rafa is that, before a match, if he says that something is going to happen, that thing happens," the 22-year-old told icons.com.

"He knows what a player is going to do before he does it and that is a great advantage for any player who has listened to him. It allows us to prove him right on the pitch, knowing what he's told us before."

Mascherano also made clear his determination to repay the faith Benitez has shown in him following a difficult spell at West Ham.

"When Rafa Benitez praised me recently it was a boost, but he always gives me great confidence anyway," he said.

"I know that I can't let him down because he risked a lot by looking after me when I hadn't played for four months. Rafa knows what I can give to the team and in what areas of the pitch I produce my best performances, so I try and do my best for him every time I am picked."

Meanwhile, Liverpool's number 20 admits he is already dreaming of lifting the Champions League trophy in Athens.

"Are we going to win the Champions League? I hope so, but in this kind of tournament it is difficult to predict anything. If one night you get off on the wrong foot in a match and play bad - you can lose everything.

"We feel very close to each other and are dreaming of reaching the final this year."
You'll never walk alone,
Old 18-04-2007, 05:47 AM
Samster

Benitez: I rejected Real Madrid approach
ESPN SportsCenter

Rafael Benitez has confirmed publicly for the first time that he has turned down a massive offer to manage Real Madrid.

And sources close to the Liverpool boss insist that the Spanish giants wanted Benitez before they turned their attention to Jose Mourinho.

As the Anfield chief prepared his side for Wednesday's home Premiership game with Middlesbrough, it has become clear he rejected a huge offer from Madrid which could have virtually doubled his Anfield contract.

It is intriguing that the Benitez camp are happy to let it be known who was top of Madrid's wish list the week before their Champions League semi-final first leg against Mourinho's Chelsea.

Madrid-born Benitez and chief executive Rick Parry have made no secret of the fact that the Anfield boss rejected an approach from Real last summer.

Now it has been confirmed that the club Benitez played for, coached the youngsters of and was assistant manager at, came back with another deal in the last few weeks.

Benitez has previously been reluctant to be too specific about what has been going on behind the scenes.

But he has now said: 'I said no to Real when they offered me more money than I get here, even though there maybe were greater expectations.

'Madrid may be my town, but I am happy here and pleased with everything. We want to stay because of the new ideas and the new owners are very exciting.

'It is so positive for the future. And I could not ignore the noise and support I received from the supporters last week against Eindhoven, it was tremendous and moving. I repeat, I am very happy here.

'It was not a difficult decision. I have an objective here, I explained that when I spoke to the new owners and they told me they would be supportive.

'It is clear that Madrid was an opportunity but I said `no' - because I have a lot of confidence in the future here and I believe we can win more trophies and there are a lot of positive things in the future.

'My family are happy, I am happy and we feel the future of the club will be brilliant.'

It was suggested by new joint-owner Tom Hicks that Benitez turned his back on Madrid because his wife told him to - but Benitez maintains the decision was his own.

He continued: 'I do not like to talk about my family, but they are really happy here at Liverpool and I am prepared to have my daughter with a Scouse accent, even though it is sometimes a problem for me!

'I want to make it clear that I said no to a good offer. That is because we are happy, it is not a question of money.

'This is a project, it is my club, my team, my players and the fans are always behind us. I am really happy here for all these things together.'

Benitez also made it clear he wants all talk of new player contracts to stop ahead of the first leg of the European double-header against Chelsea.

Liverpool opened talks for new deals for Steven Gerrard, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, Jose Reina and Luis Garcia a couple of weeks ago.

Benitez has confirmed all discussions are going well but explained: 'I do not want to talk any more about the contract discussions.

'I wanted us to show them I had confidence in them and I would like to see all of them here in the future - the people in charge of the club agree.

'But we are trying to progress, I tried to be positive with them and show the players we want to progress. But if we cannot do it quickly, we will wait and talk after the Champions League.

'It is clear we want to keep these players and to keep them happy here. I have confidence because the conversations were good, but maybe now for this next few weeks it is time to finish talking.

'If we have an agreement okay, if we do not have an agreement we have shown them that we are interested in their futures. But now I want to focus on football and the Champions League.

'The players have contracts already, but we have shown them we want them to stay here and be happy.

'It is a good message for our supporters to show that the new owners and the staff at the club want to keep our key players here.

'I would now want an end to all the talk about the players until after the Champions League.

'We are talking, I don't know how close we are, but it is a positive message. But if we cannot sort things out now I want to think about Chelsea now and then talk again afterwards.

'I do not want to see the players thinking about contracts when they should be concentrating on games.'
You'll never walk alone,
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1