The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-08-2012, 02:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
blonez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Lorong 20 House 36 new opening

Is it g91 going back?
Old 18-08-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
stillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystillgottheblue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
G91 Mint, may be going back soon. Last of the few gems left. Newer girls cannot keep up to standard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blonez View Post
Is it g91 going back?
Old 23-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
what2do deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

G44

I went in the house about 9.20pm , there is quite a lot of gals there but G44 caught my eyes as she is the most cute looking chick in the tank at that
moment. When I went up to the assigned room , she quickly come hug me and hold my hand ( like what the previous brother had said ) .
Straight in the room I started to hug and sweet talk with her . praising her beauties making her feel her really sexy and horny . I told her I want to fuck you badly ! and she was like yeah you are so horny yeah. so I grab her from behind and give her the infamous AV stunt ( one hand on breast , one hand fingering her). We are so high that she took away my pant and rub my penis against her pussy damn the feeling very shiok. After that she told me she need to get KY because mine is too thick for her.... I was like halfway turn off as I don't really like the gal to apply KY as the feeling is very unreal. So she dress up a bit and went out the room to take the KY.
Meanwhile I took all my clothes off and lie on the bed awaiting my gal to come back. So when she is back, she drag me to the shower room to clean my dick , in return I said let me help to clean your pussy too! Too bad she rejected my offer. T.T So after we did a basic clean up , I straight away pull her to the bed and soft kiss her , tasted her body all over except her pussy ( not a pussy taster). Her moan is damn loud like I'm raping her... Wtf... So she did a bit of bj ( with condom ) for a short while ard 2 min or so.... then she ride me like a gentle cat. I'm falling a sleep when she riding me as she is too gentle ( maybe mine is too thick she cannot take it =X ) Therefore I sit up and pump her myself and the moans return ! yeah baby ! we fuck for a long time from cowgirl to sitting position to doggie to missionary and I finally release my load !
After I releases , I lied down on the bed resting and she went to wash up a bit . Then when she is done , I ask her to lie on the bed if me as there is still time remaining. so I hugged her and sweet talking with her and point to my dick , it's awakening ! she was like OK ! then her come round 2 . We fuck like no tomorrow but I think I'm getting old .... this time ard can't release and I was about to give up as the phone rang . However she lock me with her leg and don't want me to stop pumping her. she asked me to fuck her more . so I did as she requested . we fuck for another 5 min and she has successfully cum whereas im still can't release . Sob . as she quickly drag me to shower, tidy up the room and we like rushing for time and left as the time have already passed 10min or so . Overall , the experience is new to me as this is the first time a WL stop me from leaving .

G44
Look : 7/10
body : 6.5/10
bj : 3/10 too short
frenching: light french 5/10
Fj:10/10 love the fucking
Gfe:7/10
RTF:maybe

pls upz me if u like my FR thx.
Old 23-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -94 / Power: 0
drekman has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

I think you guys need to boycott 2036. The service standard has dropped
Old 24-08-2012, 08:24 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
New WL L20H36G33 Inn

Popped in L20H36 . New WLs: G44, G45 very sexy/nice looking. G45 is an ex masseur - good massage. Had a nice session with G33 Inn.

L20H36G33 "Inn", 23 yrs , natural "B "boobs, cute, sweet smile from ChiangMai (ex masseur) . Sweet smile, a bit chubby, chatty ("good" English) , friendly, hardworking and willing to please/learn. Still unfamiliar with sex and the SOP. BJ (so so) , hugs and kisses, french, fingering allowed - very playful . Recommended for those who like/train new.

Wishing all a nice day. Cheers.

L20H36G44 Amo FR: http://www.sbfsg.org/showpos...postcount=2177
Old 24-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
I forgot to add........her nipple got hair one .....
the above applies to G44. still give me the shivers when i think about it.

She is overated. Attitude is also very poor.
Old 24-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Samster

Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Nipple got hair

Quote:
..her nipple got hair .. still give me the shivers when i think ...
Quite normal for new WLs to have bushy pussies with plenty hair (hard to insert brother), armpit hairs, even nipple hair etc. Main reason is due to their being new to the trade. Some even near virgin with hardly any sexual experiences - no BFs before. They will be trimmed, cut, pulled out - in no time.

First time, I toured Philippines brothels - was very surprised. Those WLs I found to be very sexy, beautiful, well dressed and "sophisticated" were priced much lower than the not too sexy, beautiful, no make up plane Janes. OKTs then informed that there is a premium for the plain Janes as they are near virgin, just out from villages: "cleaner" - hardly screwed. The sexy, beautiful, nicely made up ones are seasoned with years of screwing in the trade - worldly wise as such. "Clean" to us but "considered dirty" by the OKTs/Owners and those in the know. Many seasoned Samsters prefer new WLs (from other trades) as they are "cleaner" with tight pussies - as long as they are trainable, hardworking, willing to learn, friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately these new WLs will not give top services as they are not familiar with the SOPs, giving great BJs, etc.

IMHO. Just for info. No need to agree as opinions may/will often differ. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.

Last edited by Kalv; 24-08-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 24-08-2012, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
ahtat77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
the above applies to G44. still give me the shivers when i think about it.

She is overated. Attitude is also very poor.
my fr on G44.a sweet girl who turned me on with her black sexy lacy lingerie. i had a great session wth her last night. catbath included washing and stimulating of didi,then we proceeded to the bed. frenching is allowed and so as we frenched,her hand stroked my didi making me hard and i used my hand as well to squeeze her boobs(they were small but very firm and perky and her nipples are easily erected) her pussy was small and tight as i fingered her and her moans were a super turn on.her service was good as she served me a drink not once but twice,making me feel like a king for that moment haha...i could confirm that she is chio when a fellow bro was staring at her when he came out of another room. would definitely rtf(most probably next week!)
Old 24-08-2012, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 19
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

G33

BodyBah chai)

Cannot make it. Really treat me like a newbie. Ask me if I paid $100 for 2 sessions in the room then chop chop clean me up and proceed to the bed.

On the bed, no service say want fuck me badly and ask me hump her. I jitao say i want go liao. Proceed to shower and leave. Paid $100 leave with 25 mins.

Thumbs down for her.
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Old 25-08-2012, 08:04 AM
Samster

L20H36G33 Inn

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenterathx View Post
G33 . Bah chai .. (CMI) .... clean me .. proceed .. bed. . no service say want fuck me badly .. jitao [angry until (Mandarin) or straight away (Hokkien) ] say i want go liao.... shower.. leave. Paid $100 leave with 25 mins... Thumbs down ..

L20H36G33 Inn
- negative FR. Sorry bad experience. She is a bit chubby(good for body rubbing/massage) - G44, G45 definitely more sexy/beautiful. G33 should have given U a good body massage followed by the usual routine: catbath, BJ etc - however still much to learn. U should have warned her and complained to the OKTs and requested for refund of $50 (1 session) - since only used up 25 mins. Ah Yong (owner/senior samster) reads SBF - hope he will value feedback positively to improve services and do whatever is necessary - teach and/or reprimand her. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Old 25-08-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

Thumbs up !!:d
Old 25-08-2012, 06:32 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nipple got hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Quite normal for new WLs to have bushy pussies with plenty hair (hard to insert brother), armpit hairs, even nipple hair etc. Main reason is due to their being new to the trade. Some even near virgin with hardly any sexual experiences - no BFs before. They will be trimmed, cut, pulled out - in no time.

First time, I toured Philippines brothels - was very surprised. Those WLs I found to be very sexy, beautiful, well dressed and "sophisticated" were priced much lower than the not too sexy, beautiful, no make up plane Janes. OKTs then informed that there is a premium for the plain Janes as they are near virgin, just out from villages: "cleaner" - hardly screwed. The sexy, beautiful, nicely made up ones are seasoned with years of screwing in the trade - worldly wise as such. "Clean" to us but "considered dirty" by the OKTs/Owners and those in the know. Many seasoned Samsters prefer new WLs (from other trades) as they are "cleaner" with tight pussies - as long as they are trainable, hardworking, willing to learn, friendly and accommodating. Unfortunately these new WLs will not give top services as they are not familiar with the SOPs, giving great BJs, etc.

IMHO. Just for info. No need to agree as opinions may/will often differ. Wishing all a nice weekend. Cheers.
Seriously i don't care she got experience or no experince...what willing to learn bla bla...new to the trade, trainable.....hardworking ???? like i say in my FR, she just lie there and sleep when i was there. I pay money to be happy, not go there teach her how to be an ang pai prostitute.

pussy hair is ok.....nipple hair ???? how about armpit hair ??? is it ok ? Is she from the village ? even if she is new to the trade, nipple hair is no no lah.... how about 1 or 2 strands of armpit hair ??? maybe some people got this kind of fetish ...

I know there is no need to agree with your posting that's why i am disagreeing.
Old 25-08-2012, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtat77 View Post
my fr on G44.a sweet girl who turned me on with her black sexy lacy lingerie. i had a great session wth her last night. catbath included washing and stimulating of didi,then we proceeded to the bed. frenching is allowed and so as we frenched,her hand stroked my didi making me hard and i used my hand as well to squeeze her boobs(they were small but very firm and perky and her nipples are easily erected) her pussy was small and tight as i fingered her and her moans were a super turn on.her service was good as she served me a drink not once but twice,making me feel like a king for that moment haha...i could confirm that she is chio when a fellow bro was staring at her when he came out of another room. would definitely rtf(most probably next week!)

Wow, service so good ah ???? she was just a dead fish when i visited her. got fellow bro staring at her means she chio ah ???

when i was there, there were at least 7 or 8 bro there and G45 the ang pai no one wants to take. means what ??? she not chio ???

you got lick her nipple ??? did you taste any nipple hair ??? especially the right nipple.

i think chionsters here standard drop alot..... G44 also can consider chio (so much make up and hair extension) if she got a solid body still forgivable .... Even for G45 also so so nia......with so much make up.
Old 25-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
asianking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heard from g91 is not going back soon
Old 26-08-2012, 12:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
heavybackhand is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Wow, service so good ah ???? she was just a dead fish when i visited her. got fellow bro staring at her means she chio ah ???

when i was there, there were at least 7 or 8 bro there and G45 the ang pai no one wants to take. means what ??? she not chio ???

you got lick her nipple ??? did you taste any nipple hair ??? especially the right nipple.

i think chionsters here standard drop alot..... G44 also can consider chio (so much make up and hair extension) if she got a solid body still forgivable .... Even for G45 also so so nia......with so much make up.
Calm down bro, maybe they r not as experienced as u. We also know ur hatred of her in ur highligted bold multiple post in previous pages, we get ur point.

Individual experience vary from person to person depending on chemistry and wl mood at that point of time. They r human beings also, not robot devoid of emotional feelings. If other bros have good service from them and enjoy bonking them and their company, who are we to say otherwise.

Also beauty is in the eyes of beholder, so one man's meat is another man's poison, we are here to enjoy didi pleasure and wl is here to earn money, don't need to thrash them so hard and break their rice bowl. If service is rily pathetic and CMI, juz complain to OKT or demand for refund

Last edited by heavybackhand; 26-08-2012 at 01:18 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1