The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 06-01-2016, 08:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 16
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

The girls in FL dome are no good why still patronise them?
Old 06-01-2016, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1640 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40764 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwolves View Post
https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=582325
Sorry bro. I refer to this gal
thxs for t RED ALERT bro .... I saw so many good FR n look my cup of tea thou on my list ... so FRs by OKTs runners

Waiting for return : Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 arboy123 22/4 Bangkok Master 15/5 Pworker 20/5 Kiss4you 22/5
Old 06-01-2016, 09:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 10
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Morning Bump..........
Old 06-01-2016, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
jinwolves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneyheart View Post
thxs for t RED ALERT bro .... I saw so many good FR n look my cup of tea thou on my list ... so FRs by OKTs runners
Me too... i went to her regreted... only put your dick in and shoot tts all.. and she collect money from u first...
Old 06-01-2016, 10:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ordinarychap View Post
Bro, I tried her massage before, I am surprised she turn into a fL. At that point of time, she was firm on no FJ and kissing. She looks pleasant, 80% close to photo, however complexion not as smooth as pic. She is not 170 cm, probably 165 cm. I guessed and heard she don't French, I don't think she will provide gfe so much. She don't shower with u. Her HJ was great in my opinion, I get to roam her slightly previously. I hope my experience will aid in your decision making!
The rate of fl converting to ml and likewise happens alot.
If the ML cannot provide decent massage, what are the chance of returning customers?
Apparently a good % of ml cannot do decent massage and its only there to do teasing and hj..

Sooner or later some find tt they cannot survive or meet their target revenue so they convert..
Old 06-01-2016, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Appreciate if there is any valuable feedbacks for this cutie pie here?

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=578583
Old 06-01-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 9
Ghostsquad is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGhostsquad is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostsquad View Post
I encounter the same issue. Called her consecutively for 3 days. And everytime her ans is exactly the same. today cannot. If tomorrow want to meet. Arrange again tomorrow. Indeed something fishy. Gals who have packed schedule will accept advance booking.

Just want to double confirm myself.

So i called her and manage to fix an appointment with her.
1hour before our engagement. Sms no response
Called several times. refusal to pick up call
Thereafter my number got blocked off by her.

The next day i sms to make appointment for the night slot with a different number.
told me at outram and even manage to exchange several sms

One hour plus later called her and sms no response.
Awhile later she say not free. Arrange another day.

its the first time i encounter someone trying all her way to prank through for i dont know whatever reasons which is pointless
Old 06-01-2016, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Appreciate if there is any valuable feedbacks for this cutie pie here?

https://www.sbfsg.org/showthread.php?t=578583
Some past MRs for your reference, she has been switching btw FL and ML.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=13672330
Old 06-01-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Some past MRs for your reference, she has been switching btw FL and ML.

https://www.sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=13672330
Most recent FR (scroll down to Bro sgpiggybank's post)

https://www.sbfsg.org/showth...26293&page=143
Old 06-01-2016, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 488 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1583 / Power: 13
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Lightbulb Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Don't know where to post a good bonk for $$$$$$, Ms Qianyi. Her location : Gland.
She is short, fair skin and a really nice figure. She sound kinda aloof but once the bedroom, she is very obedient.
Told her to remove her clothes xcept her skirt and pink undies. From there, i eat her! Then play her pussy and caress her tits. I told her to remove my clothes and then i shower. Once i am done, her panties is still on and i carry on with her clean shaven pussy. Her bbbj was good! I mouth fxxk her, i guess she does not enjoy this, but from the look of it , it was erotic and "force fxxk". Then have her to lick my body and nipples, it was good as she bite me. I slap her tits. U want more sucking on ur balls, she Will obey ur orders!
As for the fj, she look the other way but her moans were sensual! I bonk her twice! Missionary, 69, doggie and 1 leg up. For the 2nd fj, she look at me!
Overall a good bonk. Will rtf b4 she leaves. If u have the fantasy of bonking ur "buddy's petite but with a lil meat wife", go for it! With her small frame, u get to bonk her deep & hard!
Old 06-01-2016, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1696 / Power: 10
Scombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant futureScombridae has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Most recent FR (scroll down to Bro sgpiggybank's post)

https://www.sbfsg.org/showth...26293&page=143
Actually bro sgpiggybank FR does not refer to the girl in the pictures.
The OKT used a recycle thread, change the pic and number, and save a few hundred dollars. The poor girl bear the good or bad FR that was associated with the thread w/o knowing it.

I booked her once through this link
http://www.sgcityangel.com/Elaine.html
Look like her all right but won't comment on her service as my experience with her was several weeks old.

cheers
Old 06-01-2016, 11:27 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scombridae View Post
Actually bro sgpiggybank FR does not refer to the girl in the pictures.
The OKT used a recycle thread, change the pic and number, and save a few hundred dollars. The poor girl bear the good or bad FR that was associated with the thread w/o knowing it.
Poor gal! Sabo'ed by her own 'advertising agency'.
Old 06-01-2016, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 865 / Power: 20
rebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to beholdrebeldevil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinwolves View Post
Sorry bro. I refer to this gal
Ok bro. Good that u corrected n other bros benefited. For that will up u keep it up!
Old 07-01-2016, 04:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 108 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1682 / Power: 22
Garage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant futureGarage1 has a brilliant future

Bris, pls dont pay 100 for massage and hj

Really crazy..
Old 07-01-2016, 05:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

whats so bad about this girl?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1