The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Earthman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

If want to go Vung Tau, go to Ho Coc or Ho Tram area. Beach there is beautiful and not many people, worth going there despite the distance. Beach in Long Hai a bit blackish with many locals. In Vung Tau city area, beach is filthy and overcrowded but place is but very lively. Just came back few days ago. Beach in city area is overcrowded due to Tet, very difficult to get hotel room and prices are exhorbitant during holiday season.
Old 04-03-2015, 05:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

anyone been to Pleiku?
Old 05-03-2015, 03:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 0
mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by damong777 View Post
anyone been to Pleiku?
yeah i have...some massage places with bj...lots of good coffee...unless u going with a girl who is from there or like me with a bike and adventurous....i was only there 1 night didnt look for fj options tho from my general feel of that area its not as cheong friendly as the north or the south...the north very easy for fj, the south for bj
Old 05-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster (B)

mutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud ofmutantchicken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seletar View Post
Depends your r/s with her and your affordability, my friend just gives 3mil, it may range from 3 mil to 10 mil or more, case by case la.
i dont give anything, just occasionaly help with 1-3mill....definately less than a cpf of 500k
Old 08-03-2015, 02:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 16
becks2307 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If i planning to go mui ne, which resort is good? Any recommendation? Thanks
Old 08-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 16
cmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycmelater deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by milfmilf View Post
you mean 1 week $2000?
I was following the thread. Its not very appropriate for the papers to just cite median households for another reason. Per capita incomes is one of the reasons cited by the guys here. The other is the real disposable income less compulsory spendings (eg medical insurance, savings) have also steadily crept up.

Bigger per household incomes look more like a bad april fool joke.... With the ever higher living costs. many things also much more ex compared with 10 yrs ago even if incomes are risen.
Old 09-03-2015, 11:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 11
damong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud ofdamong777 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmelater View Post
I was following the thread. Its not very appropriate for the papers to just cite median households for another reason. Per capita incomes is one of the reasons cited by the guys here. The other is the real disposable income less compulsory spendings (eg medical insurance, savings) have also steadily crept up.

Bigger per household incomes look more like a bad april fool joke.... With the ever higher living costs. many things also much more ex compared with 10 yrs ago even if incomes are risen.
That is life where increment in income yearly does not pace inflation; hence for younger generation, job hopping only way to increase basic wages significantly
Old 09-03-2015, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

I'm a slow guy... no aim high .. live within my means ...
as long as my pay increment can keep up with basic necessity like food, utility bill, transport, mobile/broadband.... good enough
Old 11-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

Cannot think like that, i have some frens in their 40s also no aim high, earn just enough to enjoy their lifestyle. Thy suffer after got axe from their job, unable to find a job that paid them same salary. Some even wife not working, kids still in school. I think is worse if have viet wife cannot help earn much in singapore.

Quote:
I'm a slow guy... no aim high .. live within my means ...
as long as my pay increment can keep up with basic necessity like food, utility bill, transport, mobile/broadband.... good enough
Old 12-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
rockfeller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachgu View Post
Cannot think like that, i have some frens in their 40s also no aim high, earn just enough to enjoy their lifestyle. Thy suffer after got axe from their job, unable to find a job that paid them same salary. Some even wife not working, kids still in school. I think is worse if have viet wife cannot help earn much in singapore.
Well said. Agree that its risky.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
many had struggled after hitting 40s and couldn't find another high paying jobs...only way is to venture into business or try to scale down your lifestyle...cut away all the "luxury"...restructure your loans if you have any outstanding...dun overspend and no return...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 12-03-2015, 06:30 PM
Samster

milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

know a guy who is 46 and has a thai wife with 3 kids
wife is not working, kids age 5-9 years old.
his pay should be around $4k+ ...
still manage to build house (own land) and buy car in north thailand

hmm... should ask him more on how he manage his cash flow
Old 12-03-2015, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
their lifestyle is like?
mine is more of 清茶淡饭
Old 12-03-2015, 08:12 PM
Samster (PreD)

My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 11
rachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond reputerachgu has a reputation beyond repute

A simple lifestyle where guy earn 3K + but enough to feed wife and 2 kids.
My point is if we don't aim high when we are still young.....just target earn enough to sustain our current lifestyle, then where can have excess money for savings and investment.

Once we lost our job in our 40s, we will suffer without money from savings or investment.

Quote:
their lifestyle is like?
mine is more of 清茶淡饭
Old 13-03-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
know a guy who is 46 and has a thai wife with 3 kids
wife is not working, kids age 5-9 years old.
his pay should be around $4k+ ...
still manage to build house (own land) and buy car in north thailand

hmm... should ask him more on how he manage his cash flow
ill wade into this...sure if u dont mind seeing your kids miss out...go see other peoples kids have better toys get better prospects, see other guys have prettier wives, go on better hoildays, then more importantly keep you own family esp the wife from not demanding more from u....ok the simple solution is to get the best possible woman who will accept what u offering and hope that a better wont offer slightly more.
As to your scenario...i gotta ask...is the wife living with him in singapore...is the land/house in his name?..how attractive is the wife...has she got any "plans" that dont involve him...only time will tell...saying to me that smoking doenst cause cancer because you know 1-2-3 guys who are smokers and dont have cancer...is the same as you telling me that u know some guy earning a small salary but is happily married with abc...its the finer details that is important.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1