The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-05-2020, 11:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Geylang is super essential
Old 02-05-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 13
angelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to allangelle is a name known to all
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSuperShinobi View Post

Latest update is that some activities allowed to resume from May 5th.

However, not sure when non-essential businesses (such as GL fall under) will reopen?
Even if GL allowed to open, they will not announce.
Old 03-05-2020, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!Mario825 is one of the Best!

It will be good if a different mix of nationalities can be brought over to balance and also customers got more choices from the legal houses
Old 03-05-2020, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That’s true but Anti Vice will inform the OKT when they can resume business!
I don’t expect any official announcement on reopening of gl. But okts and gls will inform the regulars about the reopening of business. My favourite gal wechated me the shutdown so that I could book her on the last day 26 March. She will definitely advise me on the reopening of business if she is still around. It is frustrating to abstain for so long.
Old 03-05-2020, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 783 / Power: 12
userme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to beholduserme is a splendid one to behold

hi bro, any news for the house reopening ?
Old 03-05-2020, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 18
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post
I don’t expect any official announcement on reopening of gl. But okts and gls will inform the regulars about the reopening of business. My favourite gal wechated me the shutdown so that I could book her on the last day 26 March. She will definitely advise me on the reopening of business if she is still around. It is frustrating to abstain for so long.
Got any news? Heard many gals waiting to grab the first available flight out - They all also worried of catching covid
Old 03-05-2020, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelle View Post
Even if GL allowed to open, they will not announce.
They won’t announce but will hint 🤣 eg all nightclub ktv massage sauna tuina are allowed to open means GL also allowed to be opened 😜
Old 03-05-2020, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
According to government, GL fall under “non-essential businesses” but to us, it is considered “super essential”!
Totally agreed give you 19 green apple.

Quote:
Yes my darling also msg on the closure. But recently she told me some of them still thinking whether to stay till june opening or go back. She herself also thinking but told me now living on saving, go back after 14 days quarantine also no guarantee can get work.
Old 03-05-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 276 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

So with so many banglas duo covid, I dare say at least half of the WLs will faster leave sg after cb lifted... esp those houses that accept all customers
Old 03-05-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 811 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

When GL was closed, it was together with all the entertainment outlets, no specific announcement. Same also, when it is re-open eventually.

Rather it is done quietly like this, instead of being announced - later catch the unwanted attention of some woman minister or AWARE who will harp on it. Better not. Last time some women ministers open mouth in parliament then no more 24 hr spa straightaway. Well, they think all the funny biz only happen at night , lol

Am just curious when it reopen together with all the spa and tuina, what the new scene will be like? All countries economies devastated, maybe will have new nationalities on the scene
Old 03-05-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 158 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future

Even if open later, I dont think can BJ cos cannot remove mask
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 03-05-2020, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 7
shiroinu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
So with so many banglas duo covid, I dare say at least half of the WLs will faster leave sg after cb lifted... esp those houses that accept all customers
Pity our Indian brothers who frequent GL. Confirm even after end of CB gonna have a lot of houses turn away Indians unless obviously looks very rich.
Old 03-05-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Got any news? Heard many gals waiting to grab the first available flight out - They all also worried of catching covid
Sorry no good news yet. What I am afraid is that when the shops reopens, we may need to give our names, NRIC nos and phone nos in the house register. Then we have no privacy like standing naked in the shops.

Many gals are thinking of leaving gl depending on the length of lockdown, availability of flights and the affordability of the fares. Having a negative cash flow is really no joke to them.
Old 03-05-2020, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry no good news yet. What I am afraid is that when the shops reopens, we may need to give our names, NRIC nos and phone nos in the house register. Then we have no privacy like standing naked in the shops.

Many gals are thinking of leaving gl depending on the length of lockdown, availability of flights and the affordability of the fares. Having a negative cash flow is really no joke to them.
Single bros like myself will have it easiest. No big deal being known to gahmen that we patronise GL for paid sex.

As for girls leaving GL, yes the cash flow loss for the past few months would be substantial, but think about it if they're not PRC girls but Thai ones they'll be far better off staying in SG. At least here it's safe, and healthcare is good. Thailand in the meantime is in a very bad state compared to SG, and economically they're fucked even worse. Thai GL girls leaving SG to go back would be like going from the frying pan into the fire.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 03-05-2020, 06:17 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Government has announced that by May 12, ALL businesses MUST use Safe Entry (record IC and personal particulars) to track workers and customers in and out. This will go on until they are satisfied that such measures can be eased. I was a bit amused when I went to buy dinner last night at a Jap restaurant and they asked me to do Safe Entry.

IF GL is allowed to re-open by Jun 1, AV will be mad to exempt the brothels from using Safe Entry (unless MOH says all business are no longer required). There are no grounds to do so and if anything happens or if the general public finds out GL is exempted, they have a lot of explaining to do. If need to sign-in just to pick up a bento set with no contact, it is ridiculous that go GL f can don't sign-in. AV can close shop if they prioritise the anoymity of GL customers over public health. My guess is AV sure cover backside and ask our tech savvy OKT to do. Of course, our OKT can choose to 'forget' to check-in customers sometimes but anything happen, they get fucked.

Safe Entry to go GL is out for me. Siao. The standard of the WLs are just not worth the government having a record of me going to a brothel. Have to be much much better for me to even consider having such an official record. This takes things to a whole new level. Never in my life got a record of ECA, not about to start.

Last edited by 123hu; 03-05-2020 at 06:54 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1